Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:10 PM

Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tales of a Dungeon School

( @Leaf Yoiz~ @Grimshadow )

"It possibly could be reversed by magic." Klaus murmured as he thought to himself, "But regarding the fluxes, I highly doubt this will be the last one that we experience as we go further north. In fact, I'm pretty sure they should be getting more sporadic as we reach Abbadon." With a quick wave of his hand, what looked like a car jack formed as he used it to prop the end of the wagon with the warped wheel up. He crouched down by the wheel to get a good look at it before he placed his hand on it and a shimmery golden light glowed, covering the warped part of the wheel.

While Kalo was working with the wheel, Zephyr had tapped Iedeo's shoulder and nodded his head in the direction of the distant figure of Kalo. His quiet indication was gestured at the idea that the boy in the distance was following them.

Fax was hovering by Alohi before a voice echoed only for her to hear, "Possibly." Which was along the same lines as what Klaus had said.

Because of the propped up wheel, Elise has used her telekinetic powers to shift all the contents of the wagon out of the back and into a neat little pile on the side opposite the warped wheel. Now sitting on a crate at the top of the stack, she rested her scythe against her shoulder as she decided to keep watch over the crates.

"What did our dear white knight bright with him that needed this many crates?" Erin asked with a slight mocking tone to Elise. Of course he was teasing her. Between the both of them, teasing was their way of encouraging each other, but was rarely ever done since they were more of the silent types.

"I've no idea." She replied as she watched Myr peer his head around the corner of the wagon to watch at the two siblings and the cargo.

"Anyways," Erin said to his sister before he turned around to call, "snack break!" If they were going to be there for awhile while Klaus fixed the wheel, they may as well take one.

Nerou sheathed his katana as he turned and gestured for the group to follow him. With is hand still on the handle, it was clear that he wasn't quite feeling safe enough to let go of his weapon. Why is all of this happening? He thought to himself as he moved quickly through the halls, listening to the footsteps of his and the group's echo through them.

Following the boy, Mina watched as the veil that was originally up, which explained the foggy feeling she felt earlier before she fired shots at Nerou in the bush, disappear. The blood made her feel sick, and reminded her of the events that happened just that morning. She wrapped her arms around her stomach as she resisted the urge to turn around and run. As much of a professional as she was and tried to be, she didn't like the fact that she was back at the place that caused her so much grief just a few hours ago.

Sophie watched mutely as the purple haired girl seemed discomforted by the reveal of the dried blood stains on the walls both outside and inside the building. Nerou had taken the party into the building through the main entrance, where the doors were really covered with blood and some stains even seeming "fresh". She had also listened as he warned no one to go anywhere near the basement stairwells, which was clear to tell by the fact that they had been sealed with spells, chains, and huge concrete slabs that were placed in front of the doors.

The little wind wisp that had taken a liking to Sophie was following the group from around. Like the rest of its brethren, it seemed discomforted at the sight and feeling of murder, bloodshed, and dark magic that hung in the air.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

I'm in the middle of Viv and then I have Alohi, Myr, Zephyr, and Klaus left. I'm getting used to the "oh it's the last 5 weeks of school. I have more free time" xD)
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf @Solstice_X )

Iedeo's eyes widened when he saw Klaus conjure a jack and he peered in closely to look at it. Its design intrigued him and he began to think about ways that he could incorporate that into a device himself; the component for its obvious task being the most outstanding thing to him. While Klaus had made it from magic, he didn't doubt that it could be created by mundane materials, and he spent some time looking at each piece and what they did and how they fit together. Then he felt someone poke him in the middle of his inspection and he quickly straightened back up while beginning to open his mouth to ask if they needed anything, but followed Zephyr's nod instead in the direction of the figure some ways away. "I didn't think there'd be any traffic down this road, and they look alone. Let's see...alright, I'll keep an eye on him from on top the wagon. Though I'll try and not make it obvious," he decided, rubbing the back of his head. "Thanks for pointing it out!" Awkwardly climbing his way up the front of the wagon, he then sat down comfortably, one leg bent and the other crossing underneath it as he placed his hands back, eyes looking out into the distance at the unidentified stranger down the road. They couldn't be from earlier... I knew we should've dealt with them, he mused as his hair blew around a bit in the breeze. Every now and then, he'd glance over at Elise on top of the crates next to him as well. Sheesh...

When Viv heard the call of Erin's "snack break", "break" reminding her that the boy who yelled it needed to break his neck, she pushed away the annoying thoughts that were creeping about her mind and ran up to him, bopping Myr as she passed by. "Where? Now? Can I?" she chirped in half attempted questions. Her stomach rumbled at the same time. If only there was magic to conjure up food. Only the mages in fantasy can do that! she internally remarked, thinking about the ones that would produce food at a king's feast at the end of one of those childish stories, each plate a delicious thing to behold for the hero, the guest of honour after winning a fair maiden's heart. Why was she thinking about that? She hated nobility... Oh right, the food, and she held out her hands in expectation and rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet in front of Erin with the image stuck in her mind's eye. "You'd better not hand me some of those crappy dry rations, save those for when we need to worry about what we're eating!" Viv went on.

While Thaddius was a fairly belligerent person, he still had a shred of care for people, in fact, a shred was an understatement, he just had a tough time getting along with people as he found so many to be bothersome, but moving on, he nudged Mina gently, noticing her condition and concerned about what was up. He knew the blood wasn't pretty, but still, no one else was acting how she was. Maybe she just couldn't stand the sight of blood? That would be funny, she's a mage after all. "Are you okay? You look a little...not. This must be disconcerting to you, right?" he prodded. He imagined the gore probably belonged to some peers he knew, and the notion sickened him too, but it hardly bothered with his state of mind.

Following up with the rear next to Olivia, Lienn glared at Sophie and her wisp with a puffed up cheek, though her expression appeared quite relaxed. A quiet, "Hmm," reverberated from her, starting in her throat as she continued to stare enviously. Beside her, Olivia eyes shifted from watching every corner and turn to the endearing look Lienn put on, and she shot her a smile. "I want one too. I want all of them actually. Help me, and together we can have a harem of adorable little balls!" she promised, pounding a hand to her chest like it was some glorified speech, which prompted a softer look from the white-haired girl and a nod.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima

Last edited by Grimshadow; April 24th, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow @Solstice_X I wanted to post this on Wednesday so I could use the "it's Wednesday mah dudes" meme but I couldn't hold myself off from replying xD)

Alohi peered around the other corner of the wagon before hopping out, landing lightly in an almost graceful manner that didn't make much noise that might only be audible if it was deathly silent. She looked at what Klaus was doing with great fascination. "That looks soooooo cool. It kinda looks like the sun," she commented. Speaking of the sun, she glanced up to check what time of day it was and in doing so, caught a glimpse of Iedeo on top of the wagon, appearing to be staring off in the direction they'd come from. "What are you looking at?" She asked him, walking over to the edge of the wagon and peering up at him.

Kalo, who was completely oblivious to that fact that Iedeo was watching him, was continuing his attempt at getting closer to the wagon. He wasn't giving a second thought to the fact that his dyed white hair stuck out like a sore thumb against the environment and mainly focused on straining his ears to hear what the party was saying and if it would be of any use to him.
(Me and my short posts O-O)

Last edited by Leaf; April 25th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf Ehh, to make it more clear, Iedeo is on top of the wagon)
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow Oi sorry. That flew right over my head)