Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Frostpaw ran around the camp, a dwindling amount of herbs in her jaws. I only have enough marigold to treat a few more cats, and then I'll have to get more.. She looked behind her, crashing into a large scarred cat. "Eep! Sorry!" She poked at the scattered herbs at her paws, scraping them into a pile. (OPEN!)
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:38 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Before the she-cat could exploit any further advantage in her opponent, she heard Icestar's yowl to leave. Cinderstripe slowly backed away for a few heartbeats, watching her opponent through narrowed amber eyes. Then she turned around and padded off with the rest of her clan. Her own injuries stung, but Cinderstripe hoped that whatever she gave her opponent was worse.

@Rainquail
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw heard Icestar's yowl to leave and immediately rushed back into ShadowClan Territory. He just hoped they had proven the point they were trying to prove.
------------------------
Speckledrose was panting after most of ShadowClan had left. She had a few scratches, but none were too bad. She could help some of the more hurt cats.

{OPEN}

Last edited by DarkNight; April 16th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:46 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Dawnstripe gave a furious hiss as her jaws miss their target. This cat was really getting on her nerves, it was tough but she somehow managed to push aside her growing battle rage and tried to figure out what it was the smaller cat was planning. The dark warrior wasn't in the mood to just aimlessly amble around and chase after the molly. It took too much time and energy. So long as the blow wasn't fatal she didn't mind biding her time and striking when she was sure to land a blow. Standing here and waiting wouldn't get her far though, so when the older she-cat closed in to nip at her foreleg. Dawnstripe took the nip without flinch with a raised huge paw, long claws flashing, as she tried to swat the ThunderClan warrior over the head.

Cherrybubble got the nip in successfully, and was about to leap around the she-cat again when she was swatted right out of the way. Claws scratched her side and she was thrown to the ground, letting out an "oof" as she did so. She got up to attack once more, she was going to be relentless until this she-cat was gone. But then her ears flicked as she heard Icestar call the Shadowclanners off, and she narrowed her eyes at the she-cat. "Get outta here you Shadowclan bee-brain. You've all done enough damage to heal your broken pride. Go home." She remained poised and at the ready if the she-cat wanted to lash out a paw at her again or anything. Cherrybubble wasn't going to put her guard down until every last twinge of Shadowclan scent was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Berrybounce felt her eyes widen in surprise at the small fluffball's fury, eyebrows curving in confuddlement. Jolting backwards at her run, her confusion hardened into anger. I'm hungry, and my leader's a psychopath! I'm just following orders, dum-dum! Hissing back, she swirled around as she exited from her offence. Flinching at the new scratch, she tried to slam her claws down on the molly's tail. If she succeeded, she would bite down on it and swing the small cat into the ground. If that worked, she'd pin her down. Fluffing out her long fur, she tried to make herself look bigger, spitting in anger at the little Thunderclanner. She'd promised not to kill, so she wouldn't. It's not like she would anyway. But she'd get out alive. She promised herself that. She didn't want to be mean, but when you'd watched your leader single handedly execute a traitor in front of your eyes, you'd have to be.
Come on, kitty cat!

Moonbird was fast and quick and light on her paws, but her long tail definitely proved to be a damper when it came to fights. She was yanked backwards by her tail, being pinned down by the much larger Shadowclan warrior. She let out a hiss and turned around, keeping her belly to the ground but reaching outwards with a paw to swipe towards the molly's face. Though as Icestar called for the Shadowclan warriors to fall back, Moonbird instantly kicked out her legs, aiming to just simply dislodge herself from the Shadowclanner. If she kicked the molly in the face as she was escaping, better for her. She wasn't going to waste her breath trying to talk to the she-cat though, there was nothing that she had to say that her glare couldn't say for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
A victorious grin flashed upon his face as his ginger features as his claws met the exposed stomach. His claws were coated with crimson. For a heartbeat, he felt as if he won the battle until Finstspirit kicked him away. The kick knocked the tom's breath out of his lungs. As he was trying to regain his breath the Thunderclanner pulled a move he wasn't expecting.
The ginger tom yowled in surprised and pain as thorns clamped down on his back leg. He felt the blood to gush from the new wound. Whirling half of his upper body and in fury to finish this fight the Shadowclanner swiped at the deputies face. Hoping to have him release his grip on his leg.
Foxwhisperer wanted to do more damage at the Thunderclan tom but hearing that his clan was done showing these weaklings their lesson he knew that he had to go. Reluctantly the fox rose his head up in pride with his eyes lit in fury and bloodthirsty. "You tree-huggers better have learned your lesson." He spat at Flintspirit.

@RedHead

Flintspirit thanked the stars that he was able to avoid the angry swipe towards his face, releasing the tomcat's leg just in time to pull away. He usually didn't play the quick jab and dodge game, but when someone looks like they're out to kill you, well, Flintspirit wasn't going to take any chances. He had to be more careful now, he didn't have nine lives to spare any longer.
Though Flintspirit looked up in question as Icestar called her clan off, and they quickly began dispersing from the camp. That fight had been quick. The deputy's face drew on a perplexed look as thoughts began running through his mind, though he kept his gaze on the Shadowclan tom in front of him. There was no knowing if he would continue attacking or not. "Believe me.I have learned my lesson." Flintspirit meowed back, his voice not angry, but full of truth and some sorrow.

--
He understood now. Icestar had just come to make a statement. Because of Duskstar's stupid actions. He'd figured it out beforehand, but that was confirmed now. Icestar's pride was wounded, and Flintspirit knew that she was a cat that would go great measures to heal it. Of course, Duskstar never asked me about doing any of what she did. I could've warned her about what I've learned about Icestar, we could've prevented this useless injury and death! Sweetsong was dead, as far as he had heard from the whispers going about.
But this, all this? It was the last straw. Flintspirit's decision was made. He was going to wait until after he helped Thunderclan get back on their paws and clean up from this mess, but once that was accomplished, Flintspirit knew he could no longer remain within his role. If Duskstar wasn't going to ever listen to him anyways, then she could continue making stupid decisions, on her own. Flintspirit knew enough of the clan didn't seem to care much at all about how irrational she was being, so maybe he should stop as well. Stop wasting his energy. Eyes narrowing, the tomcat turned to look around for anyone who needed any help. He would focus his efforts on helping for now. That always helped to calm him.

[ open to anyone ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
"T-thank you.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Ombre Party @Fuzzy @Beau

After placing in the mush of marigold once more, he made sure to get any other smaller cuts and give them the same treatment . Hopefully it'll work. "aight, there ye are. Don't get those places infected and don't let that stuff rub off." he exhailed . Looking over at pinepuff , he jolted. "aye, get over here las" he said and went to get more fresh wet moss. Returning " I 'll do my best with your nose...anywhere else?.." he said . Then he looked over at Fleetwind. His stomach churned "I have more appropriate equipment for that in my den. So yes, please head right on over but do be careful ".
As the herbs were being applied, Owlstorm closed his eyes in relief. The pain was lessened and, though he couldn’t see, felt like the bleeding had stopped. “Of course, thank you.” He dipped his head respectfully to the medicine cat before walking to Fogwhisper. Hearing her talk he gave a shrug, then felt bad because she couldn’t see it. “Oh yeah of course... it was nothing.” He replied sheepishly, refraining from bending to lick his chest because of the medicine.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:54 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Cunningeye got up and licked the bite a bit. They knew they wouldn't be able to walk right until it was healed. They looked up, and noticed that Robinflight had started to race toward them, and they knew they wouldn't be able to move in time. Better to have one good side than none. They sighed, and turned the bitten side toward the oncoming cat, and started to walk awkwardly to the side. Icestar had called off the attack... They should get out of the camp as fast as possible, which turned out to not be very fast.
Robinflight's paws had connected, but he quickly withdrew his claws and shuffled to the side. The battle was over - there was no point in further fighting. His eyes blazed like sunset, but he let the warrior leave peacefully. He sighed, it's finally over.

The tom looked at his Clan. Cats were bleeding, limping, and missing chunks of fur. His heart was racing. They must recover from this.

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 16th, 2020 at 12:58 PM. Reason: paragraph spacing issue
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[FONT="Verdana"]

Cherrybubble got the nip in successfully, and was about to leap around the she-cat again when she was swatted right out of the way. Claws scratched her side and she was thrown to the ground, letting out an "oof" as she did so. She got up to attack once more, she was going to be relentless until this she-cat was gone. But then her ears flicked as she heard Icestar call the Shadowclanners off, and she narrowed her eyes at the she-cat. "Get outta here you Shadowclan bee-brain. You've all done enough damage to heal your broken pride. Go home." She remained poised and at the ready if the she-cat wanted to lash out a paw at her again or anything. Cherrybubble wasn't going to put her guard down until every last twinge of Shadowclan scent was gone.
Dawnstripe offered a disturbing sneer as she watched the molly go down. She would have tried following it up with a pounce, the Thunderclanner was quick to get her paws back underneath her and Dawnstripe was certain she'd miss. Her mother's voice cut through her spiked adrenaline and brought a frown to her voice. "I wasn't done playing," Dawnstripe grumbled low underneath her breath while rolling her eyes at the older she-cat words. Dawnstripe's pride was just fine it was her mother's who needed healing. If the cats had just fallen into line and not broken off the alliance or at least not announced it like that at the Gathering, this could have all been avoided. A bit on the frustrated side, the big ShadowClan feline puffed up her fur and crouched like she was getting poised to pounce on the other warrior. Her hindlegs shove off the ground, at the second she veers off course and bypasses the ticked off loser with a cackle, heading out of the camp behind a bigger white tom.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The ThunderClan tom yowled in pain as he was struck upon his cheek, blood trickling down his face. Hollowedaster quickly sprinted to the mollys backside and dug his claws into her flank, pulling his paws down, he felt the warm copper-y red liquid ooze under his claws. Hollowedatser quickly struck the brats face when she missed his face. His claws were ripped from her flank and he tumbled back in surprise, watching the molly head toward the nursery he got ready to sprint, but then saw the pissed green-blue gaze of Flamepelt, HAH, that ShadowClanner will have to face the wrath of a pissed queen!

---

Swiftshine struck the toms face, her eyes blazing with rage. A painful yowl escaped her throat as claws were dug into her flank. Swiftshine turned around to swipe at the tom and missed. Instead of striking, she was struck in the face. The ShadowClan molly ripped free from the toms claws, Swiftshine raced off towards the nursery. Swiftshine yowled as she attacked by a queen! She wriggled and struggled in attempts to free herself from the wrath of this queen, failing she struck the queen's nose, just pissing the cat off more and more.

---

Flamepelt's gaze landed on the ShadowClanner coming towards the nursery, once the brat was close enough Flamepelt sprang into action, ripping the molly apart, low pissed hissing could be heard coming out of her throat. Flamepelt yowled as her nose was clawed, her gaze was dark and full of pure anger as she clawed and clawed the ShadowClanner.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:13 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Silvermist was furious. Her Clan-mate was getting ripped to shreds! The warrior's paws thundered on the ground as she bounded over to help her Clanmate. As she was running over to the Nursery, she unsheathed her claws. "Get away from my Clan-mate!" Silvermist hissed. Her eyes showed nothing but fury and hatred. All her life Silvermist had wanted to feel another cat's blood in her mouth. This was her chance. She looked straight at Flampelt,and pounced,landing on Flamepelt's chest,aiming to sink her teeth into the ThunderClanner's throat.

Then Silvermist heard Icestar's call to get away from the ThunderClanners. She turned and looked up at her leader. She growled and spat as she backed away from Flamepelt. "You'll pay for this!" Silvermist hissed,"I'm not done with you!" The gray warrior stared at Flamepelt for a few more moments with a look in her peircing blue gaze that said: 'I will not rest until I am able to get back here and do what I was about to do.' and nothing more. She growled another threat at the ThunderClanner before turning and pounding out of the camp.

Last edited by Sorrow; April 16th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

With Cinderstripe and the rest of her clanmates leaving, Flockhen's defensive stance slackened. Though her body language was no longer bristling fur or tensed muscle, she watched carefully as the Shadowclan cats left. When she no longer saw hide nor hair of them, she slowly lowered herself to the ground to sit before allowing herself to collapse onto her side, exhaustion taking over. She allowed the cats around her to move around and over her, only moving to avoiding being stopped on.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread