Last post by Rani
Today 10:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2022, 07:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: November Gathering

~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulippaw turned as an apprentice who smelled strongly of ThunderClan, with their crowded trees and overgrown forests, bounded toward her. Although the moonlight washed out her fur, she could tell that she was as red as a fox, and her striking yellow eyes contrasted her pelt and reflected the moon. Tulippaw put on her most winning smile, looking as friendly and approachable as possible. She didn't care much for the other Clans, but this was a Gathering! She had to show them how proper and mature she was and display the greatness of WindClan. The smile almost faltered at the way the ThunderClan apprentice acted. Why was she whispering? Perhaps because this was the leaders' time to talk, but it was silent now - well, silent on the Seastones. There was chatter happening all around them. Anyway, the she-cat introduced herself as Burningpaw, a ThunderClan cat - as if that wasn't obvious by her scent - and then... asked her if she was from RiverClan? Tulippaw could not help herself as she impulsively drew back, her beautiful, vivid green eyes widening with shock. Yes, her pelt was sleek, but every cat's should be! And did she smell like fish?

"Great StarClan, no! I'm not from RiverClan; I'm from WindClan," Tulippaw exclaimed. Keep acting prim and mature, Tulippaw. It's not your fault that this cat can't tell the difference between the scents of flowers and fish. Perhaps living in a forest had deadened her senses. Forcing the shock out of her voice and expression, she continued, "My name is Tulippaw, and I'm the prettiest apprentice in WindClan, alongside Frostpaw and my sister Asterpaw." No need to mention that Asterpaw was missing unless Burningpaw asked. If so, Tulippaw could totally use that for shock value and sympathy. "It's a nice night, isn't it? A bit cold. I'm dreading leaf-bare." The small, slender apprentice shivered. "But things are going nicely, although I wish something interesting would happen. I suppose Cinderblaze's death was interesting. How could a Twoleg kill a cat?" Tulippaw's berry-pink nose wrinkled. "That would never happen in WindClan."

@ImSoTired

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 18th, 2022, 08:36 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- .Fennelcall. -
( @Eaglet )

Fennelcall looked to the stars before replying, "It was.. tough, but I think that my brother and sibling reacted to it more strongly than I did." he was unsure if he should share anymore about himself concerning this with the Thunderclan warrior, after all, the two of them had only just met and Fennelcall didn't even know his name, plus its something that you haven't even told your kin Fennel.

His gaze shifted back over to them, nodding slightly as he shared his own experience, from the way the tom described it it was sudden and truely unexpected, so it was understandable for him to be startled. Oh, Pondwhisker, huh? Fennelcall blinked in a slight surprise, the older warrior was a nice tom and now that he thought about it they had a bit of resemblance, but not to a point that you'd immediately guess who fathered the Thunderclan cat. Fennelcall remembered the marbled Riverclan cat had come to the gathering, but Pondwhisker must be seated elsewhere. "Pondwhisker is an interesting cat, he can be a little upfront sometimes." he gave them a little smile, "It's a lot to take in but you've just got to remember that your lineage doesn't define you," Fennelcall flicked his ear, "it doesn't change your loyalty to those around you or how those you love feel about you."

Fennelcall was quite neutral on cross clan relationships, he personally didn't experience the feeling of love, nor did he really wish to, but he knew that it was a special thing to those who did, so why not let them do as they wish. It's not really hurting anycat. If anything its providing more warriors for the clans to flourish with. "I can have a chat with Pondwhisker, if you wish," he offered, "let him know that you need a bit of time to process what he said."

Thrushfur

He hummed as he gave knowing nods. Even their ways of reacting to such things were.. partially similar. Seeing how connected their viewpoints were he wouldn't be surprised if Fennelcall somehow came up with also being his brother. How peculiar that would be. He shifted a bit as his eyes were set on moving farther forward. Dawnstar went right into starting the gathering due to the leaders personality. His eyes immediately shot to where the deputies settled. Figuring that the poor Shadowclan deputy had fallen just over a few weeks. Perhaps that was the reason the Shadowclan deputy wasn't at the last gathering? He shrugged his shoulders before returning his attention back to Fennelcall. He snorted at the toms opinion of the older warrior. "He's upfront that's for sure.." He snarled quietly. He raised a brow with an annoyed expression. It's just.. He groaned. He furrowed his brows as he gave a deep stare towards Fennelcall.

He shouldn't have to get his pelt ruffled for all that emotion to just combust in mere seconds. He hesitantly submitted to the Riverclan warriors words. Just like the words he gave to himself to accept, he was born from a Riverclan warrior and that's that. There's no way he could change it and would just have to accept the fact he was born from one outside of Thunderclan. It was an excruciating fact indeed. Loyalty was also important. His loyalty to Thunderclan was outmatched, but family was a treasure to him. That sudden thought drove his interest out of the barriers of lineage chatter. If he were to choose one in any given moment or future. Would he choose his loyalty or his own family? He shuddered as he shook off those thoughts for another time. He gave a small smile towards Fennelcall. Then frantically shook his head. "Oh no no, you don't have to do all that.." Going straight in for the kill seemed a bit of.. overkill. He also didn't want to disturb the older warrior for such matters like this. He felt like he would be a bit of a pushover if he did that. He grumbled as he quizzically had his eyes on the ground. "Actually!- yes. P-Please do tell him I need a bit more time."

He awkwardly chuckled. He turned his body to face front sitting there in silence. His eyes were set on the leaders. He had that sudden urge that he was forgetting something. He blinked as his gaze scrutinized automatically on the leaders. His ears popped out, turning his head towards Fennelcall. "I completely forgot to tell you my name. I sincerely apologize." He bowed his head. "My name is Thrushfur. Thunderclan warrior." He chuckled, he felt like he was making them return to the first time they met under the stars today. Perhaps a reintroduction would put them on good terms.

Last edited by Eaglet; November 18th, 2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Maplebloom

Maplebloom looks around the gathering after Moonpaw walked away, crouching in the shadows she hoped not to be seen. This was a bad idea she thought cautiously looking around for anyone.

[she can be seen if you want to interact; she has social anxiety]

Last edited by Silvershadow13; November 19th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's ear rotated in Dawnstar's direction as the she-cat gave her a shockingly positive answer to her question and then abruptly started the gathering. Twilightstar waited to hear from Pikestar and Sparrowstar as Dawnstar announced the death of her deputy and a few new apprentices and warriors ShadowClan had got. What stood out most to her was the fact that Twolegs had killed Cinderblaze. Twilightstar never really like the deputy, it was unlikely she'd ever like any cat who served as Dawnstar's deputy, still, that was a terrible way to. She's never heard of Twolegs killing so directly before.

It brought her back to her thoughts on the trouble ShadowClan's been having with Twolegs. Perhaps it was worst than Dawnstar was letting on? Of course, Twilightstar wasn't stupid enough to as something about that, especially when she just got the brute of a tyrant to hear her out. The leader waited a bit longer for Pikestar and Sparrowstar's answers and announcements, as Twilightstar preferred going last this gathering. She had very little to announce with no paws and new warriors to speak of. But the cold night air was starting to really chill the WindClan feline so after waiting a bit she stepped forwards after Dawnstar stepped back.

"WindClan's prey remains plentiful and running even in this cold weather." Twilightstar started, forcing herself to sit up straight even though she'd rather go back to crouching.

"We've had the pleasure of welcoming two old faces back to WindClan. One a gift given back to us from StarClan, Wolffang. The other, a warrior long thought lost, Coldsong." Coldsong probably wasn't a warrior many recalled, but Wolffang's name should be remembered well enough. It wasn't that long ago that she had to announce to them that he had died.

"Besides the increase in rogue and loner activity, that we're handling, that is all from WindClan." Twilightstar hastily returned to her former place beside the rest of the leaders, disappointed when she found that her spot had gotten cold in her short absence. She tried to stay warm while glancing down at Fallownose as he deal with some small argument and chatted with whom she was going to assume was RiverClan's new deputy. ThunderClan's deputy had shown up late, but it wasn't hard to see why with that limp. She gave Copperfire an inquisitive look before returning her gaze back to the masses below.
@Undertaker @Jayvines @canineantics

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 26th, 2022 at 06:56 AM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 06:57 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe sat and listened to the leader of wind clan and sighed not many could say that they was thriving but she was sure her clan was doing fine.

Featherspirit sat watching the leaders and seen Leopardfire and smiled at the molly brightly happy to see that she was okay. The windclan molly didnt seem amused Featherspirit gathered.

Leopardfire sighed and looked at her leader windclan was doing great dispite the cold weather that all the clans was having. She seen Featherspirit of Riverclan stare at her and she nodded in greeting smiled back and then that smile disappeared.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old November 20th, 2022, 01:28 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetthorn of Shadowclan**

The gathering moved along around her but she couldn't find it in herself to care. Even as Dawnstar got into her announcements, reporting the death of Cinderblaze. Cinderblaze had become deputy after Sunsetthorn had left Shadowclan so he was a relatively new face to her when she returned, having not made enough of an impression on her during her apprenticeship amid her first devotion back then: her family. And when she returned, he treated her similar to how many other warriors had, even those her same age, treating her as a lousy apprentice. She hadn't yet earned her warrior name at that point but she'd had more experiences than many warriors would, especially by her age. Her new name on Dawnstar's tongue burned her ears, a sharp reminder of the eye she'd lost not even a moon before. She didn't flinch and didn't look away but made no move acknowledging that her name was announced for congratulations, though she felt Branchfire lean into her slightly. She ignored the gesture outwardly but a strange melty feeling began to fringe her heart and she wasn't sure how much longer she could deny, even to just herself, that she didn't appreciate the nagging, insistent companionship Branchfire had been thrusting upon her since she woke from her short coma.

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
[ @Darkclaws for the Firepaw reference @TheNyanCatMinecart for the Wolffang mention ]

The small she-cat's blue eyes sparkled as she watched a strange interaction between some Riverclanner and the Windclan deputy. She'd recognize that stare quite anywhere and it made her hungry to rip it away from the other she-cat. Though Fallownose apparently also picked up on the blatant stare. It made her all the more sure Elmshadow knew she watched him, the incessantly aware tom couldn't possibly be more aloof than that Windclanner, but nonetheless the stoic tom never made a scene about it. Cougarivy flexed her claws slightly as Fallownose spoke directly to the Riverclan she-cat and the she-cat spilled that she thought he was handsome? Cougarivy nearly giggled but held it in. Poor pathetic kitties. Was this the beginning of something juicy? Something about seeing pointless, forbidden love made her giggly, and for it to happen out in the open and involving the Windclan deputy; a shiver ran up her spine. She was bumped out of her cat-watching by the brush of another cat scooting past her with a muttered " 'scuse me". She whipped around but the Windclan apprentice was already moving off through the crowd. Am I stuck in a Windclan section over here?! She rolled her eyes and turned back to the leaders as Twilightstar got into her announcements with nothing entertaining. Though the idea of them being harassed by rogues was amusing; the poor bunnies apparently couldn't catch a break. She stopped though, replaying the announcements she'd only vaguely listened to. Wolffang... She recognized the name. Her ears perked. Twilightstar had announced him dead not too long ago and, before that, while Cougarivy was still in her first few seasons as a warrior, the tom had previously been the Windclan deputy. She cocked her head as the thought slipped into her mind: Would a cat returned from Starclan die differently the second time around? Would they taste different? She licked the grin on her lips. Yes, Wolffang would be a cat she'd have to meet at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; November 20th, 2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:07 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
1/100

The tonkinese observed the gathering with wide eyes. It was just so much! Excitement made her paws hum with anticipation as she stepped into the crowd. Pelts brushed her own from all sides, despite her best efforts to squash herself as tiny as possible, but she didn’t mind terribly; she was much more concerned about finding someone interesting to talk to.

Daffodilpaw’s nose twitched at all the different scents mingling in the air, even more potent as she pushed through the cluster of cats than it had been upon her approach. Pine mixed with heather, oak with reed, altogether becoming a wholly enchanting aroma. So enchanting in fact, that the apprentice nearly didn’t notice as she walked right into someone, trodding on their tail in the process.

“Oh my,” she murmured when it finally struck her that she was, in fact, standing on someone, though there was no real dramatization behind the exclamation. “I suppose that owes an apology on my end, hmm?” Even with the realization that she had stepped on someone’s tail, it was only once she had finished her sentence that it occurred to her that she should perhaps step off of whoever-this-was’s tail. Oops.

[ open ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:37 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
1/100

The tonkinese observed the gathering with wide eyes. It was just so much! Excitement made her paws hum with anticipation as she stepped into the crowd. Pelts brushed her own from all sides, despite her best efforts to squash herself as tiny as possible, but she didn’t mind terribly; she was much more concerned about finding someone interesting to talk to.

Daffodilpaw’s nose twitched at all the different scents mingling in the air, even more potent as she pushed through the cluster of cats than it had been upon her approach. Pine mixed with heather, oak with reed, altogether becoming a wholly enchanting aroma. So enchanting in fact, that the apprentice nearly didn’t notice as she walked right into someone, trodding on their tail in the process.

“Oh my,” she murmured when it finally struck her that she was, in fact, standing on someone, though there was no real dramatization behind the exclamation. “I suppose that owes an apology on my end, hmm?” Even with the realization that she had stepped on someone’s tail, it was only once she had finished her sentence that it occurred to her that she should perhaps step off of whoever-this-was’s tail. Oops.

[ open ]
Leaffall noticed someone stepped on their tail. It was only an apprentice, and she didn’t seem like she intended to. “It’s alright,” Leaffall assured the apprentice.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:03 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
Leaffall noticed someone stepped on their tail. It was only an apprentice, and she didn’t seem like she intended to. “It’s alright,” Leaffall assured the apprentice.
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
2/100

Daffodilpaw hummed in response to the warrior’s gracious reaction. It seemed she had the fortune of trodding on a nice cat. The molly tipped her head as she observed the cat in question, figuring if they were nice enough to, well, be nice, then she owed it to them to learn their face. “What clan are you in? Wait-“ she broke off with a shy smile, “Let me guess!” It seemed like a good opportunity to practice all of that apprentice knowledge she was supposed to have. Her nose twitched as she tried to catch the cat’s scent. Heather and rabbit and… just kind of a windy smell overall. Like dandelions! The fluffy ones, that is. She decided to venture a guess. “Hmm.. WindClan?” It seemed like a reasonable conclusion, what with the windy smell and all. “Oh, and I suppose I should learn your name as well, shouldn’t I?”

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; November 21st, 2022 at 11:31 AM.
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:11 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Aspenwillow looked around for someone to talk to.
(OPEN)
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Closed Thread