Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 02:37 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Vent Central! {open for all}

We all have to vent once in a while. To get help. to understand situations better.
But you need to ask yourself:

Should i let the public know here?
Or should i ask a friend to talk?

If you feel it's too personal, or too disturbing, etc, Vm me you want to talk, and when i reply, PM me your story!

If you think you're ready to tell some of your fellow members, keep reading!

To make sure what the vent is about, use the key below!

Blue - you want someone to reply and tell you how to figure it out, if they faced a simalar situation, if they can help you, etc.

Red(s) - You just want to let it out and dont want anyone to say anything.
Reccomended to spoil this with: "Just needed to let it out; no comments needed"

Orange(s) - hugely-effecting-your-life-and-mental-health situation! need someone to get you through it virtually.
(suggested topics: parent divorce, break-up, moving, etc.)

White - other. spoil the text and explain in the spoiler tag to make sure we know what we're getting into.

Last edited by braveleopard.; December 8th, 2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Vent Central! {open for all}

I can't use cbox ;-; I sad

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 8th, 2023, 08:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post
I can't use cbox ;-; I sad
Ouch. What happened?
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:09 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

A lots been happing in my life-

you can feel free to reply or listen- whatever you would rather- i couldn't choose witch color i was- im all of them lol, but is is a bit- intense

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 8th, 2023 at 09:15 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Ouch. What happened?
Um that was in red but I said something I was not supposed to

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

You can reply if you want, idc, I just need to let it all out (and I don't think my parents want to hear it for the 209738647834638746th time lol)

So, Ugh! There's this kid in my class (I'll call him Flip bc even though he is the bane of my existence I won't give out his personal info!!) and he know I have this problem where when I hear tapping, I get panic attacks. And he LOVES tapping, why? I'm pretty sure at this point he just wants to see my anger. I have actually CRIED in front of him and he just mocks me. I know it's not normal for me to have panic attacks when I hear tapping but he should at least TRY to stop! It's like he has no empathy! And he thinks we are /friends/! I have made it so clear, as clear as broad daylight that I don't like him and he still talks to me all nice nice. Like I just want to demolish him UGH! He bother me so much, and is SUCH an attention hog. Like me and my friends like play "fight" we'll like gently kick or "slap" (pat) each other. And once my other friend (i'll call her flap) "kicked" him, he started litterally throwing a temper tantrum at her like he was dying- like girl what? And another time he was chasing me (we were playing freeze tag and he was it) and I went in a circle, he tripped and literally SPRAWLED OUT ON THE FLOOR and WENT TO THE NURSE. And you know what Flip told me? He said the nurse said he almost broke his ankle. BRO DIDN'T HAVE A SCRAPE, HE WAS PURE AS A NEWBORN BABY CHILD! And I was over here w bruises all over my arms and leg and scrapes and he's crying bc he fell, and then he had the AUDACITY to say it was MY fault bc I went in a circle????? I was playing the game, I was running, I went in circle, he tripped over himself. HOW IS HIS STUPIDITY MY FAULT?????

(I get so mad over this guy-)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:27 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

Um that was in red but I said something I was not supposed to
Dangit I'm dumb sorry-
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:46 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
You can reply if you want, idc, I just need to let it all out (and I don't think my parents want to hear it for the 209738647834638746th time lol)

So, Ugh! There's this kid in my class (I'll call him Flip bc even though he is the bane of my existence I won't give out his personal info!!) and he know I have this problem where when I hear tapping, I get panic attacks. And he LOVES tapping, why? I'm pretty sure at this point he just wants to see my anger. I have actually CRIED in front of him and he just mocks me. I know it's not normal for me to have panic attacks when I hear tapping but he should at least TRY to stop! It's like he has no empathy! And he thinks we are /friends/! I have made it so clear, as clear as broad daylight that I don't like him and he still talks to me all nice nice. Like I just want to demolish him UGH! He bother me so much, and is SUCH an attention hog. Like me and my friends like play "fight" we'll like gently kick or "slap" (pat) each other. And once my other friend (i'll call her flap) "kicked" him, he started litterally throwing a temper tantrum at her like he was dying- like girl what? And another time he was chasing me (we were playing freeze tag and he was it) and I went in a circle, he tripped and literally SPRAWLED OUT ON THE FLOOR and WENT TO THE NURSE. And you know what Flip told me? He said the nurse said he almost broke his ankle. BRO DIDN'T HAVE A SCRAPE, HE WAS PURE AS A NEWBORN BABY CHILD! And I was over here w bruises all over my arms and leg and scrapes and he's crying bc he fell, and then he had the AUDACITY to say it was MY fault bc I went in a circle????? I was playing the game, I was running, I went in circle, he tripped over himself. HOW IS HIS STUPIDITY MY FAULT?????

(I get so mad over this guy-)

sorry 3: some pepole are just jerks-

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:52 PM

idk if im a therian or not and it keeps me awake at night which is sorta normal but it keeps me up even longer (aka 4 am) and that's not very fun. idc if im a therian or not I just want to know

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:57 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
idk if im a therian or not and it keeps me awake at night which is sorta normal but it keeps me up even longer (aka 4 am) and that's not very fun. idc if im a therian or not I just want to know
I'm not therian, I doubt I ever will be but don't worry about it! I'm sure and I mean I am SURE that you will figure it out soon. Just try to not think about it that much (so you can, y'know, sleep lol). I have this great breathing exersize that actually helps me. I bet you heard "oh take deep breaths", but we all know that doesn't work. Breath like this-

Say it in you're head

*in 2 3, *quick pause*, out 23, *quick pause * and so on! I find it really helps when I need to just exit my mind for a second.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3