Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:35 PM

Old March 7th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat shrugged, "I don't know... you are the one who wanted me out here," she mewed. "I thought you had something in mind," she said as she looked around then back to Nightpaw. "Don't look at me like that... you know I don't like it," she mewed. "May be we can just go explore?" she asked tilting her head at the tom.
"You have pretty eyes.", Nightpaw mewed, blushing. "I guess we can go explore.", he said, shaking his head to clear his thoughts about Desertpaw.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:30 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Flurrytail nodded and she flickered her tail towards Roseblaze as she stalked off to the left side in case the rabbit decided to come her way. She couldn't wait until she could sink her fangs into the fresh meat. She was definitely hungry, considering she didn't eat anything at all today. She didn't remember what she did today except for relax, and now she was with her two friends; Mudwater and Roseblaze. This was the most exciting part of the day. The food.
Roseblaze flicked her ears in reply and entered her hunting crouch, keeping her green eyes on where they assumed the hate was hiding. She licked her lips, hungry. Hopefully the frightened hare ran to her; she was itching to sink her claws and teeth into something, and without any hostility within the Clans, it's not like she could just attack some cat. Roseblaze made a slight huffing noise, the equivalent of rolling her eyes at herself. She watched Mudwater, waiting for the signal.
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"You have pretty eyes.", Nightpaw mewed, blushing. "I guess we can go explore.", he said, shaking his head to clear his thoughts about Desertpaw.
"That is what everyone says..." she trailed off sighing. "I don't liked to be known as a pretty face, but thank you," she mewed. "And yeah... umm which way?" she asked tilting her head.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:34 AM
StormW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Roseblaze flicked her ears in reply and entered her hunting crouch, keeping her green eyes on where they assumed the hate was hiding. She licked her lips, hungry. Hopefully the frightened hare ran to her; she was itching to sink her claws and teeth into something, and without any hostility within the Clans, it's not like she could just attack some cat. Roseblaze made a slight huffing noise, the equivalent of rolling her eyes at herself. She watched Mudwater, waiting for the signal.
@NoireRose

MudWater nodded slightly and dashed with effort, the rabbit heard him a little too early and leaped out to the unprotected side, MudWater knew that hes not as fast as the she-cats but incase he still ran after it though giving the straight path to the others, his eyes clouded with wild hunger as he almost forgot what is happening.
His clumsy big paws taking the first step he heard RoseBlaze and FlurryTail rustle nearby.
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:03 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormW View Post
@NoireRose

MudWater nodded slightly and dashed with effort, the rabbit heard him a little too early and leaped out to the unprotected side, MudWater knew that hes not as fast as the she-cats but incase he still ran after it though giving the straight path to the others, his eyes clouded with wild hunger as he almost forgot what is happening.
His clumsy big paws taking the first step he heard RoseBlaze and FlurryTail rustle nearby.
@KitKat12

Flurrytail perked her ears, and once she saw Mudwater dash towards the prey, she slunk forward. She knew hares were fast. Especially with their powerful hind legs, and she jumped forward on her own powerful hind legs and started chasing the hare. She wanted to lead the hare towards Roseblaze so she could deliver the final blow. She wanted to trick the hare into going down that direction, so it would be easier for her. The all of them. And, when the hare did turn upon noticing her appearance, she ran alongside Mudwater, and she hoped that Roseblaze was ready to make this kill.
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"That is what everyone says..." she trailed off sighing. "I don't liked to be known as a pretty face, but thank you," she mewed. "And yeah... umm which way?" she asked tilting her head.
"Really? Everyone says that? Hmm, I guess I never noticed that everyone said that.", Nightpaw blushed. "But really, you have beautiful eyes. And actually, you're the most beautiful she-cat I ever saw.", Nightpaw mewed, blushing some more. "I-I have something to tell you. Desertpaw, I like you...", the black tom mewed. Nightpaw shook his head to get his thoughts of Desertpaw away again. "Umm, let's go that way.", he said, pointing his tail at the area in front of them. "Maybe we can even catch some prey while we explore the territory.", Nightpaw meowed, his black pelt rippling as he flexed his muscles before standing up.

Old March 7th, 2017, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@KitKat12

Flurrytail perked her ears, and once she saw Mudwater dash towards the prey, she slunk forward. She knew hares were fast. Especially with their powerful hind legs, and she jumped forward on her own powerful hind legs and started chasing the hare. She wanted to lead the hare towards Roseblaze so she could deliver the final blow. She wanted to trick the hare into going down that direction, so it would be easier for her. The all of them. And, when the hare did turn upon noticing her appearance, she ran alongside Mudwater, and she hoped that Roseblaze was ready to make this kill.
Roseblaze saw the rabbit dash off, chased by Mudwater and Flurrytail. Her paws itched to chase the hare as well, but she resisted the urge. She remained crouched, half hidden by the ferns draping across her back. The she-cat was grateful that her pelt blended into shadows and trees, it allowed her to hunt more effectively. Patience also helped too. It meant she could wait for the prey to come to her. Her green eyes followed the chase, waiting for the hare to come within pouncing distance. As it came closer, she unsheathed her claws and prepared to leap.
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Really? Everyone says that? Hmm, I guess I never noticed that everyone said that.", Nightpaw blushed. "But really, you have beautiful eyes. And actually, you're the most beautiful she-cat I ever saw.", Nightpaw mewed, blushing some more. "I-I have something to tell you. Desertpaw, I like you...", the black tom mewed. Nightpaw shook his head to get his thoughts of Desertpaw away again. "Umm, let's go that way.", he said, pointing his tail at the area in front of them. "Maybe we can even catch some prey while we explore the territory.", Nightpaw meowed, his black pelt rippling as he flexed his muscles before standing up.
@Slash-GNR

Old March 9th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{XD don't worry, we all have those kind of days}
The Bengal shook the last bit of snow from his pelt, although he was still cold. There was warmth that had nothing to do with the weather-- since it was freezing outside and bitter wind seemed to be blowing every few seconds-- but he chose to push it aside, surprisingly choosing the colder weather over the unknown source of the warmth. At her question, he seemed to freeze for a moment before clearing his throat and offering a short shrug, like he didn't know what he was doing. When he realized that probably wouldn't be too satisfactory, he sighed and looked down at his paws, lifting them up in turn to stare at his pawprints in the snow. "Believe it or not, I was hoping I'd run into you out here. Kind of an awkward situation, but looks like I met my goal," He mewed with a grin. Although the Bengal feline was embarrassed with what he had said, confessing to his real goal, he decided not to say anything more about it. He once again shifted his weight, lifting up each of his front paws in turn and staring at the pawprints. He had rather large paws-- though that didn't make him clumsy or unbalanced, surprisingly. He glanced back at Moondancer, wondering what her response would be to his strange statement...it had been the truth, but the question wasn't whether or not she heard it-- it was whether or not she would believe it. They had just met, and she was Deputy, so there were-- as always-- questionable intentions for the tom searching for her in the territory.
Moondancer was taken slightly back by this. Not that she thought of it negatively.. She actually liked it, even though this made her heated inside. Grinning lightly, she decided to try make him even more embarrassed, though her next act also were pure, and not only on embarrassing intentions.
Moondancer gave him the sweetes look she could pester, and moved closer to him. She swirled her tail around his, and brushed her silvery fur against his golden. She felt a little embarresed herself, doing this, but she also felt warm. Her feelings for him were true, she realized this now. "So.. You were looking for me? How come?" She asked, in the most sweet voice she could pull, giving him a wide smile.

(Short again x.x)

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer was taken slightly back by this. Not that she thought of it negatively.. She actually liked it, even though this made her heated inside. Grinning lightly, she decided to try make him even more embarrassed, though her next act also were pure, and not only on embarrassing intentions.
Moondancer gave him the sweetes look she could pester, and moved closer to him. She swirled her tail around his, and brushed her silvery fur against his golden. She felt a little embarresed herself, doing this, but she also felt warm. Her feelings for him were true, she realized this now. "So.. You were looking for me? How come?" She asked, in the most sweet voice she could pull, giving him a wide smile.

(Short again x.x)
The Bengal felt lightheaded and dizzy, like she had just thrown him into the air and he was flying away now, and then falling hard, back into reality. Wow. He thought, shaking his head slightly, doing his best to clear it, wondering what on earth he could do to fix this-- this mess that he had gotten himself into. Ocelotpath looked at the silvery she cat beside him, feeling that familiar warmth and the lump in his throat growing. He didn't know what to say. The only thing that he could think was I hope this never ends. The tom looked over at her, realizing what was happening. Or was she playing with him? No-- no, she would never do that. Moondancer just didn't seem to be the type of cat that would truly play with him, she seemed to be more of the type of cat that would, well...be there forever. Until the end, so to speak. "I was looking for you b-because...I...wanted...I was...you...I..." He stammered, trying to get his thoughts together. It was close to impossible. He couldn't do it. Everything was a jumbled mess, and he took a breath, organizing it the best he could. "I wanted to see you. A lot. It- you- it's been a while since we've really gotten to hang out, and I was thinking maybe we could...take a walk or something?" He asked, glancing over in the she cat's direction, a small smile creeping onto his features and a look of hope entering his hues.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.