Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cloverkit Interaction...
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2019, 09:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Wow. Darkbelly didn't know what he did to elicit a purr, but it was.. nice. He couldn't remember the last time someone had purred around him, of all things, and the simple notion brought tears to his eyes. Somehow-- by some means, he had done something to bring enjoyment to Snailpaw, and that.. meant a lot to him.

Trying to refocus back on the task on paw, it was right on time to see the hawk's distant shape circle back in the sky. "Do you see that?" he asked. "I'm guessing it'll swoop soon!"
@Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @BILL.; |
Snailpaw was just about ready to settle down when she heard Darkbelly speak. She looked up, felling a bit nervous as she waited for it to swoop down. "Let's hope so. I want to be gone as soon as we can.", she meowed. Snailpaw shook the weird feeling out of her fur and starred up at the hawk.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 21st, 2019, 09:57 PM
work is never done

And it didn't take long at all. Darkbelly tensed as the hawk dropped in height, swooping down toward the placed hare.

If Snailpaw was quick, it should be an easy kill. If not... that could be a problem if she got carried away.
@Bliss Girl

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:09 PM

| @BILL.; |
Snailpaw waited until it closer to the ground before she shrunk out of hiding. The molly crept close to the bird, keeping herself as low as she could as not to alert the hawk. Once she got closer she jumped up as high as she could and dragged the bird to the ground. She struggled a bit, but had. It flapped it's wings which frightened the young apprentice, but she held on.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:28 PM
work is never done

Once Snailpaw had the bird on the ground, Darkbelly moved to lend her a paw. Popping out of the grass, he pinned the hawk down by it's neck, sinking his teeth into its throat to finish it once and for all.

With it going limp beneath Snailpaw, he backed off, a broad grin breaking across his muzzle. "This is probably enough to feed the whole nursery. Look at the size of this thing!"
@Bliss Girl

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:32 PM

| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw felt the bird go limp underneath her and she jumped off of it to stand next to Darkbelly. "Yeah. Their going to eat well tonight now that this stupid bird is gone. We didn't want it to find it's way to the camp.", she replied. Snailpaw gave her pelt a quick shake of relief.

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:45 PM
work is never done

Darkbelly nodded toward the hare and mouse. "I can grab the hawk. Would you mind taking those back?" It'd be hard enough for him to carry with the hawk taking up most of his space.

To the best of his ability, he grabbed the hawk in his jaws and waited patiently for Snailpaw to collect the rest of the food. He planned on taking this straight to the nursery, but Snailpaw was always free to accompany him if she wished.
@Bliss Girl

Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Dust

Stalking through the clearing Ebonyflame made her way over to the apprentices den. The tuxedo molly was sure Owlpaw needed some hunting training. He was young still and needed daily training. It could get annoying but at least she had something to do. Plus it gave her a good reparation for training more then one apprentice. "Owlpaw!" She called from outside the den. "If your in there were going to do some hunting training. " added awaiting a response. She might have been a bit skimpy on the tom's training lately but she had to get back to it. There wasn't anything better to do anyway.

(Sorry this is so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 24th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(sorry this is late)

Buttercupbreeze watched the little kits reaction in confusion. Had she scared him that much? How? The molly had been sure to approach him in a way that wouldn't scare him. She didn't think approaching him could cause him to press himself to the ground in fear either. Now she wasn't sure what to do. The molly had almost decided to leave him alone but thought better of it. Why approach him, terrify him then leave? That would make things worse. Or it would if that happened to her.
A few moments later and Nightkit had stood up and nodded. None of this was making sense to the creamy feline. Maybe he's just been shocked?
Sitting beside the little tom Buttercup wrapped her tail around her paws. A normal thing she did when she sat. Noticing that he was just going to respond with a nod she decided it'd be best if she just asked yes or no questions. "So, do you spend a lot of time watching cats in camp from a distance?" She asked with a slight smile. It might be a weird question but she wasn't sure what to talk about.

Nightkit kept pawing at the ground as the older feline settled beside him. Little strands of grass pulled up along with his claws that had started to show. He was soon apprentice age, and was slowly learning how to use his claws. Pawing at bush stalks and the likes, all his activities were done alone.
And now he was being forced to converse, great. Especially great since this was the deputy, he couldn’t just stay still the whole time like he would usually do, in attempt to make the other cat give up and leave. He did have respect for authority, and was afraid that doing his usual thing would show the opposite.
To her question, he hesitated a bit. He always did after a question, since he would be figuring out the most creative, silent way to answer. For this one, it became a nod, followed by him pressing his head to the ground and covering his eyes with his paws for a short moment, before going back to his pawing at the ground. This was his attempt at saying that he was hiding. Hiding from conversation, hiding from confrontations. He did his best to have his body show that he did not mean this as him wanting Buttercupbreeze to leave, for once he didn’t. The fear of confrontation was mainly there for the first moment of conversation, when he would see the things he did. He had always hid in the nursery whenever anything was announced, he had always thought the higher ranked cats would have horrible things to show. Surprisingly, the molly wasn’t scaring him away, so far.
Old September 24th, 2019, 03:52 PM

IrisHeart stretched as the sun slipped over the horizon and made its way to the gorge. She shook her pelt before going to the center of the clearing and sat at the rim of the Meeting Hollow to await for ButtercupBreeze to announce the dawn hunting and border patrols.. she didnt´t know is any other cats were awake.. she fretted that they left without her. Her tail twitched from side to side. she sighed at the fact she hadn´t been assighed a apprentice since her naming three moons ago.Surely she would get one soon.. She kept her hopes up for her clan.

[QUOTE=Venus;610910]She shivered in the leaf-fall breeze. she sat in the center of camp while she wiated for her clanmates to join her

Last edited by BEAR.; September 24th, 2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: dpm
Closed Thread