Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @shortstack ]

At Sootflare's command, Hailfire had fallen back to give the deputy some room. Now, as she witnessed Beastspark try to slam his weight down onto Sootflare, she decided she couldn't afford to stand idly by. She leaped into the air to replace Sootflare's position on Beastspark's back, claws hooked and ready to snag onto the ShadowClan deputy's fur.

@shortstack
This was literally the same as the last fight with RiverClan. Two on one, only these two seemed better coordinated than the last pair. Beastspark let out a cry of pain as he felt a stupid cat on his back! She was digging her claws into his open wounds. It was that molly from earlier, he had been hoping Lightbubble would distract her, but apparently not. He kept his footing but the additional weight had him putting more pressure on the squirming warrior below him. Beyond annoyed, Beastspark lets go of the gray and white tom as he springs awkwardly backward to avoid getting gutted, he didn't get far but it didn't matter. His back arches as he whips around with murderous rage aiming to grab the molly by her throat again and haul her off. He was unable to keep an eye on the other deputy, leaving himself exposed to any incoming attacks.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"I'm not a fox heart! you're fox hearts for attacking us for listenting to our leader! I don't want anything to do with this at all!" He yowled with his high-pitched voice as he tried to slash at the cat.
(He might need some help)

Poppytwist snarled. She felt the small claw tangle in her fur. It ripped a little fur out, but Poppytwist was almost immune to pain. She lunged towards him, aiming to bowl him over with her large frame.

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:06 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
(He might need some help)

Poppytwist snarled. She felt the small claw tangle in her fur. It ripped a little fur out, but Poppytwist was almost immune to pain. She lunged towards him, aiming to bowl him over with her large frame.
He fell over once again, but this time he tried to slash at the cat with his back claws.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:08 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
After finishing one battle with a cat, he was tired. He had been fighting for a while now but, needed to push on. Panting, Owlflight looked around the clearing, spotting another ShadowClan warrior. Taking in a deep breath, he propelled himself forward, leaping into the air to try and land on the she's back. Hopefully then raking his claws on her sides.
@Willowfern
Doveheart felt the claws on her sides, she rolled over, hopefully crushing the tom under her weight.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Floofy cat

Quote:

He fell over once again, but this time he tried to slash at the cat with his back claws.
(A ShadowClan warrior should help him)

Poppytwist felt the small claws scrape against her belly. She continued to squash him and began to bite at the little cat underneath her. He wasn't going to escape her.

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm @Slushie @Cörruptly

Grinning , BrambleBlaze looked back at Shimmeringpool "heck , they couldve used you a long time ago! " she praised . Back still stinging , she let out a sigh "nice job...all of you " she praised as she saw goosepaw come in. Though she wasn't blind. ..she knew why he was covering up his eye. Sootpaw managed to escape that derranged shadowclan she cat apprentice "I'M FREE! FREE! HALP! SHE CRAZY!" he meowed terrified . He hid behind Shimmeringpool and looked at goosey.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:48 AM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The riverclan warrior snarled and turned around onto his back and launched himself at the one who'd apologized aiming to hit her with a claw and create a scratch down her face. But as soon as he had done it, he felt like was being pushed along into the fray of battling cats and he received scratch upon scratch in the fray and he felt so exhausted, just from the fight with the two twin cats. But soon he was face to face with another cat and he snarled, "Come at me Shadowclan scum. I already beat two of you, beating a third won't make a difference." But he was exhausted, severely so. His voice just ringing of bravado when he knew he would probably be on the loosing side now... with no clear size advantage over the opposition.
-- @Salt --
Crocusblaze so far had been left unharmed in the raid, as they'd had nobody to grapple with just yet. Didn't matter though, their temper was roaring. They had for the most part refused to participate in the attack against ThunderClan believing it was not something worth shedding blood over. But this was different. They were in their house now.

Finally fixing their gaze on a target, their amber eyes dark and narrowed had a look of fire to them. The tomcat appeared just about as big as they were- but that thought didn't even cross their mind. The few thoughts they did have weren't exactly clear words, just instincts flashing through their head and soul like hot electricity. Giving a loud and enraged war yowl, they pushed their large body forward and towards Snailriver.

Their eyes looked nearly rabid and so did they way they were moving- they charged past Snailriver at first, but they hadn't missed. Giving a leap, they pushed off once again off the tree nearby they had aimed for and had turned themselves back around towards their opponent. Claws outstretched and jaws ready to latch down on any piece of flesh given, they suddenly had a much higher advantage due to the sheer height of where they were barreling down at them from.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool growled at the Shadowclanner as he slinked away and looked at Brambleblaze and gave a soft laugh at her comment. "Those stupid cowards..." Her sentence was cut short as Sootpaw hid behind her. Why was he yelling? The warrior looked around to find that at the moment the small group was fine. "Sootpaw whats wrong?" The silver and white molly was too focus on the apprentice to look at Goosepaw since she thought that he was still unconscious.
@SilentLamb @Slushie
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Floofy cat

Quote:

He kicked and scratched the warrior on top of him multiple times, front and back paws scraping the warrior's belly.
Poppytwist felt the small apprentice jab at her belly. She growled and lifted a forepaw to slam down on him. This left a small opening for him to escape from. She just hoped he wouldn’t notice.

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm @Slushie @Cörruptly

He looked up at her "an apprentice , goosepaw knows who I'm talking about I think , he dragged her off of me..But she's crazy!I don't think she'll leave me alone...besides she seemed to get angry when I aimed at bloodtooths eye. She said run or I'll kill you, i managed to get out of her hold...." he explained only to give a few coughs. "your right I ran! " he added.
Then yelled in her direction "CRAZY!" he yelled again.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread