Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Scale, could easily seen as being in pain. It hurt to stand and he finally submitted to the pain, not like he had the choice.

"Good lad. Succumb to the pain."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"Oh, Callisto, I don't want to negotiate peace with you. I don't want you living alongside my group. No. I want you driven out or dead, and I want this territory for myself."
Callisto was caught in bewilderment. Oh. They want my territory? He examined the surroundings. I guess we do have good territory. He suddenly realized that he could be dead before the end of the day. After all, they were just being used as play toys until death, and there would be more in store for them if The Light didn't act. Another random thought flashed into his mind that made it all the more horrific. How does she know my name?

His thoughts were suddenly swept away when he glanced at Scale. He looked to be in worse condition than himself. I need to pay more attention to my clan, he thought, worried. The tom lightly limped over to his clanmate and used his head and shoulders to support him. "Don't worry, Scale," Callisto whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "I'll find a way out of this for you, and I'll take you to the Healers as soon as we get back."

@Shadomaru
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"Good lad. Succumb to the pain."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Callisto was caught in bewilderment. Oh. They want my territory? He examined the surroundings. I guess we do have good territory. He suddenly realized that he could be dead before the end of the day. After all, they were just being used as play toys until death, and there would be more in store for them if The Light didn't act. Another random thought flashed into his mind that made it all the more horrific. How does she know my name?

His thoughts were suddenly swept away when he glanced at Scale. He looked to be in worse condition than himself. I need to pay more attention to my clan, he thought, worried. The tom lightly limped over to his clanmate and used his head and shoulders to support him. "Don't worry, Scale," Callisto whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "I'll find a way out of this for you, and I'll take you to the Healers as soon as we get back."

@Shadomaru
Scale barely heard her and shook his head. "Im no more than freshkill right now." He said in pain. "Save yourself."
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Rising Up

Quote:
Scale barely heard her and shook his head. "Im no more than freshkill right now." He said in pain. "Save yourself."
Callisto lashed his tail in frustration. "That's not true, Scale," The Second insisted, "You will survive through this. You are a valuable asset to The Light, and you should know that. I will do everything in my power to help you, no matter what." The tom pressed his forehead into his Warrior's cheek fur, somehow believing it would comfort him. I don't want to lose you, Scale, Callisto said to himself.
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Callisto lashed his tail in frustration. "That's not true, Scale," The Second insisted, "You will survive through this. You are a valuable asset to The Light, and you should know that. I will do everything in my power to help you, no matter what." The tom pressed his forehead into his Warrior's cheek fur, somehow believing it would comfort him. I don't want to lose you, Scale, Callisto said to himself.
He shook his head. "I appreciate you trying to help, but you're not helping anybody by trying to help me. Run. Run away. I will try to come back as soon as i can after you."
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Rising Up

Quote:
He shook his head. "I appreciate you trying to help, but you're not helping anybody by trying to help me. Run. Run away. I will try to come back as soon as i can after you."
The tom's eyes drooped in submission. He knew the Warrior wouldn't budge, no matter how much he bugged him. "Just know that I will come back for you," He assured Scale before looking at the ground. It was as if all of his remaining strength was sapped out of him in that moment. Ears flattened, Callisto started awaiting any more words from The Dark's Commander. He just wanted to get through the day to maybe escape during the night? It would be hard, considering he would have to leave Scale behind and Callisto had an injury that would slow him down, but if it was possible, he would take the risk.

Last edited by Blue Jay; September 12th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The tom's eyes drooped in submission. He knew the Warrior wouldn't budge, no matter how much he bugged him. "Just know that I will come back for you," He assured Scale before looking at the ground. It was as if all of his remaining strength was sapped out of him in that moment. Ears flattened, Callisto started awaiting any more words from The Dark's Commander. He just wanted to get through the day to maybe escape during the night? It would be hard, considering he would have to leave Scale behind and Callisto had an injury that would slow him down, but if it was possible, he would take the risk.
"It would be foolish to think that you wouldn't." He said softly, collapsing to the ground.
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Rising Up

Quote:
"It would be foolish to think that you wouldn't." He said softly, collapsing to the ground.
Callisto nodded, almost smirking. Almost. At least he still has his charm, he thought hopefully. He lied on the ground next to Scale, finally focusing on himself once again to let Scale rest for at least a little bit.

The tom knew he needed to relocate his broken toe. As painful as it sounded, he would have to do so or he could be left scarred forever, which could possibly ruin his gait. He decided to do it quick. The Second waited for a second, then suddenly nudged the broken toe back into place. Pain seared up through his foreleg, but he somehow managed to perfect it in his first try. It was agonizing to feel his own bones rub against each other, but he did it, and that was all that mattered... for his foot, anyway.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:29 AM
The Madness King

Lostface eye glowed a bit " well I want you " he says calmly. " you don't have a mate and I just killed my last mate so how about we become mates"
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Callisto nodded, almost smirking. Almost. At least he still has his charm, he thought hopefully. He lied on the ground next to Scale, finally focusing on himself once again to let Scale rest for at least a little bit.

The tom knew he needed to relocate his broken toe. As painful as it sounded, he would have to do so or he could be left scarred forever, which could possibly ruin his gait. He decided to do it quick. The Second waited for a second, then suddenly nudged the broken toe back into place. Pain seared up through his foreleg, but he somehow managed to perfect it in his first try. It was agonizing to feel his own bones rub against each other, but he did it, and that was all that mattered... for his foot, anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eye glowed a bit " well I want you " he says calmly. " you don't have a mate and I just killed my last mate so how about we become mates"
(Kiss later you weirdos!)

Scale heard the snap of bones next to him. He didn't feel anybody else but his friend and he looked over seeing that he popped his toe back into place. He put his head down again and closed his eyes focussing on nothing but his surroundings.