Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 8th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Scale turned to Petal and looked at her. "In sorry." He said softly. "He got away." He growled. "But not next time." He winced in pain at all his wounds.
Petal stared up at Scale. "Who?" Her voice shook with rage and emotion. "Who did this to my kits? WHO KILLED MY KITS?" The dilute calico's lips were curled in a furious snarl. "I will make them pay for what they did."
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Lostface was humming playfully as he begins to walk towards the dark camp. His tail waved playfully as he continues walking eventually stop and purring loudly " what a beautiful night~"
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

Petal stared up at Scale. "Who?" Her voice shook with rage and emotion. "Who did this to my kits? WHO KILLED MY KITS?" The dilute calico's lips were curled in a furious snarl. "I will make them pay for what they did."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface was humming playfully as he begins to walk towards the dark camp. His tail waved playfully as he continues walking eventually stop and purring loudly " what a beautiful night~"
Scale shook his head. "He didn't tell me a name." He said. "But he will not get away with this. We will avenge your kits death."

Kien walked up to Lostface and poked him in the side.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; September 8th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Thorn awoke to a pained yowl. He was immediately alert, ears pricked. A strange, harsh scent entered his nostrils. It was nothing like he ever scented before. Pushing the acrid scent to the back of his mind, Thorn padded to the source of the alarming cry. The nursery. He was afraid, afraid of what caused the only queen to shriek so brokenheartedly. He pushed into the nursery, seeing Scale and Petal, by the bodies of what appeared to be- was that, half-eaten kits?! Thorn froze, mouth gaping.

Corona purred. This territory was practically hers. She had sent her best agent, her Second, Lostface, to show the soft, peace-lovers what they were dealing with. He was due to return any moment, and Corona didn't like to wait. It wasn't that she was an impatient cat, but quite the opposite. She hated disobeyment. If only her own kit wasn't such a disappointment.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Scale shook his head. "He didn't tell me a name." He said. "But he will not get away with this. We will avenge your kits death."

Kien walked up to Lostface and poked him in the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Thorn awoke to a pained yowl. He was immediately alert, ears pricked. A strange, harsh scent entered his nostrils. It was nothing like he ever scented before. Pushing the acrid scent to the back of his mind, Thorn padded to the source of the alarming cry. The nursery. He was afraid, afraid of what caused the only queen to shriek so brokenheartedly. He pushed into the nursery, seeing Scale and Petal, by the bodies of what appeared to be- was that, half-eaten kits?! Thorn froze, mouth gaping.

Corona purred. This territory was practically hers. She had sent her best agent, her Second, Lostface, to show the soft, peace-lovers what they were dealing with. He was due to return any moment, and Corona didn't like to wait. It wasn't that she was an impatient cat, but quite the opposite. She hated disobeyment. If only her own kit wasn't such a disappointment.

"Thank you, Scale," she replied quietly. "I know you tried to save my children." Petal looked up to see the horrified expression of Thorn. She curled her tail around the corpses. "Don't look," she pleaded. "This isn't for all eyes to see." The former rogue stared down at her kits, willing one of them to squeal. But no sounds came from the three small bodies. The kits were dead. Petal wailed with grief and curled tightly around her kits. This isn't fair! They were too young to die! You should have grown old with your mates, my loves. You should have given me grandchildren. You should have learned to hunt and fight! Petal felt more tears stream down her face. This wouldn't be the end of her kits' story. She would find the murderer, and she would kill him. Kill him for all the pain he caused her! Petal stooped to breathe in their scent for the last time, but all she could smell was blood.
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:26 PM
An indecisive rat

(Dang it I'm late. What'd I miss?)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:27 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Dang it I'm late. What'd I miss?)
[Lostface killed Petals kits, She wants vengeance ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

"Thank you, Scale," she replied quietly. "I know you tried to save my children." Petal looked up to see the horrified expression of Thorn. She curled her tail around the corpses. "Don't look," she pleaded. "This isn't for all eyes to see." The former rogue stared down at her kits, willing one of them to squeal. But no sounds came from the three small bodies. The kits were dead. Petal wailed with grief and curled tightly around her kits. This isn't fair! They were too young to die! You should have grown old with your mates, my loves. You should have given me grandchildren. You should have learned to hunt and fight! Petal felt more tears stream down her face. This wouldn't be the end of her kits' story. She would find the murderer, and she would kill him. Kill him for all the pain he caused her! Petal stooped to breathe in their scent for the last time, but all she could smell was blood.
Fern laid in his nest, only to get rudely awakened by the scream of a queen. He jumped up, instantly awake. His nosed burned from the smell of hatred, sorrow, and blood. He padded towards the scent, only to see a crowd form around Petal. He was disgusted to see what he saw. Kits, dead kits who were almost half eaten! Suddenly, the apprentice threw up away from the others, the smell unbearable.

Night sat in her den, her eyes staring out into the clearing, looking up at the sky. Her face was blank and her eyes read nothing, but she just stared at the sky, wondering what was going to happen..
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Lostface eventually comes back to camp and he smiles when he sees corona. " ahh hello my dear leader! I have brought good news but unfortunately-" he smiles darkly " I forgot to bring dinner! Please forgive me but I've gotten into some interesting warrior's mind! He feared me! Did you hear?! He feared me~" he says as he begins to jump up to her and he smiles at her. " they have experienced true fear today especially that mother and warrior. They fear us now my lord. Was I good?" He asks playfully
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:59 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:

[/COLOR]
"C-commander Corona. Is there any other work I could do?" She stumbled. Fear laced her words and Faye tried to keep herself from cowering. Why did she have to become the slave of the fearsome ruler of the Dark. No, why did she have to be such a low rank, made to only do the dirty work. The molly had recently changed the bedding of the multiple dens residing in camp.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: