Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eventually comes back to camp and he smiles when he sees corona. " ahh hello my dear leader! I have brought good news but unfortunately-" he smiles darkly " I forgot to bring dinner! Please forgive me but I've gotten into some interesting warrior's mind! He feared me! Did you hear?! He feared me~" he says as he begins to jump up to her and he smiles at her. " they have experienced true fear today especially that mother and warrior. They fear us now my lord. Was I good?" He asks playfully

"Of course, Lostface," she purred, voice as soft as silk. Yet, it held a deep menace that shone through. She didn't even try to hide it. "You've done well. As you always do. Which is why I made you my Second. And," she added with a dark smile. "Right on time. And Faye, go back to camp. Rest. You'll need it tomorrow..." Corona stood with a flick of her dark tail, her yellow eyes gleaming in the starlight. She walked away, but not in the direction of the camp. No, she headed to a secluded part of their new yet unclaimed territory and waited. Waited for the feast.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 8th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

"Thank you, Scale," she replied quietly. "I know you tried to save my children." Petal looked up to see the horrified expression of Thorn. She curled her tail around the corpses. "Don't look," she pleaded. "This isn't for all eyes to see." The former rogue stared down at her kits, willing one of them to squeal. But no sounds came from the three small bodies. The kits were dead. Petal wailed with grief and curled tightly around her kits. This isn't fair! They were too young to die! You should have grown old with your mates, my loves. You should have given me grandchildren. You should have learned to hunt and fight! Petal felt more tears stream down her face. This wouldn't be the end of her kits' story. She would find the murderer, and she would kill him. Kill him for all the pain he caused her! Petal stooped to breathe in their scent for the last time, but all she could smell was blood.
Callisto was grooming in the sun when he heard a wail from the nursery. That can't be right... That was when the familiar metallic smell hit his nose. At that, he jumped to his paws, prancing towards the nursery. Pushing his way to the queen, he instantly regretted seeing what he saw. Half-eaten kits? Who would do this? He wondered, suppressing the wrinkling of his nose. Rogues. It simply had to be. Apart from the blood, they had rogue scent on them. He pondered on that thought for a while. Why would they do such a thing?

He finally snapped back into reality. This was unacceptable. They had to strike back... Somehow...

"Petal, we are sorry for your... our loss. They would have made great warriors, and we thank you for giving them the life that they got to have. I can call for a burial, but I understand that you need to mourn for them first," the tom stated in as calm of a voice as possible, but he couldn't help almost breaking down in the midst of his speaking. He looked down solemnly after he spoke. Suddenly a thought flashed into his head: Where is Deer?
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:23 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"Of course, Lostface," she purred, voice as soft as silk. Yet, it held a deep menace that shone through. She didn't even try to hide it. "You've done well. As you always do. Which is why I made you my Second. And," she added with a dark smile. "Right on time. And Faye, go back to camp. Rest. You'll need it tomorrow..." Corona stood with a flick of her dark tail, her yellow eyes gleaming in the starlight. She walked away, but not in the direction of the camp. No, she headed to a secluded part of their new yet unclaimed territory and waited. Waited for the feast.
Night sighed and got up, walking over to her leader, her friend and the only one she really trusted before she walked. "Corona, Im sorry to stop you but, do you need me to do anything else? Herb storage is pretty full." the tuxedo meowed, her green eyes showed both a tint of worry and a tint of determination.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
The Madness King

He smiles as his leader leaves than he looks at night " .... how about you help me? I have many new... ideas I would like to test out but unfortunately you won't be able to die because of it so~ ... just live though the pain okay? Of course if that's okay with dear old leader "
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:31 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as his leader leaves than he looks at night " .... how about you help me? I have many new... ideas I would like to test out but unfortunately you won't be able to die because of it so~ ... just live though the pain okay? Of course if that's okay with dear old leader "
She glared at the tom. "If you even put one claw on me I will murder you." She snarled, yet she still kept her posture. "Im not going to play your games. Unless it meant hurting someone else." She was a healer but she didn't care about other cats unless they offered her something, or they were in her clan.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Fern laid in his nest, only to get rudely awakened by the scream of a queen. He jumped up, instantly awake. His nosed burned from the smell of hatred, sorrow, and blood. He padded towards the scent, only to see a crowd form around Petal. He was disgusted to see what he saw. Kits, dead kits who were almost half eaten! Suddenly, the apprentice threw up away from the others, the smell unbearable.

Night sat in her den, her eyes staring out into the clearing, looking up at the sky. Her face was blank and her eyes read nothing, but she just stared at the sky, wondering what was going to happen..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Callisto was grooming in the sun when he heard a wail from the nursery. That can't be right... That was when the familiar metallic smell hit his nose. At that, he jumped to his paws, prancing towards the nursery. Pushing his way to the queen, he instantly regretted seeing what he saw. Half-eaten kits? Who would do this? He wondered, suppressing the wrinkling of his nose. Rogues. It simply had to be. Apart from the blood, they had rogue scent on them. He pondered on that thought for a while. Why would they do such a thing?

He finally snapped back into reality. This was unacceptable. They had to strike back... Somehow...

"Petal, we are sorry for your... our loss. They would have made great warriors, and we thank you for giving them the life that they got to have. I can call for a burial, but I understand that you need to mourn for them first," the tom stated in as calm of a voice as possible, but he couldn't help almost breaking down in the midst of his speaking. He looked down solemnly after he spoke. Suddenly a thought flashed into his head: Where is Deer?
Petal sniffled and looked up at the crowd forming infront of her. She stared sadly at Callisto as he spoke. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice cracking with grief. The calico looked outside of the den, her eyes burning with rage. "I'm going to find the cat who did this. I swear by StarClan that I will kill the rogue!" Petal turned her attention back to her kits, a sick feeling returning. "Who could be so cruel?" Her mood swung from anger to sadness as quick as a blink. Love, the ginger tom looked to be the worst of all. He was possibly picked off first. Then Turtle, the tiny calico she-kit. Finally, Storm, the grey tom. He was the least injured. All in all, her children were dead. Petal whimpered and continued to groom her deceased kittens, her sadness and rage displayed in her eyes.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

Petal sniffled and looked up at the crowd forming infront of her. She stared sadly at Callisto as he spoke. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice cracking with grief. The calico looked outside of the den, her eyes burning with rage. "I'm going to find the cat who did this. I swear by StarClan that I will kill the rogue!" Petal turned her attention back to her kits, a sick feeling returning. "Who could be so cruel?" Her mood swung from anger to sadness as quick as a blink. Love, the ginger tom looked to be the worst of all. He was possibly picked off first. Then Turtle, the tiny calico she-kit. Finally, Storm, the grey tom. He was the least injured. All in all, her children were dead. Petal whimpered and continued to groom her deceased kittens, her sadness and rage displayed in her eyes.
The tom nodded a your welcome and flicked his ear. "I'll, uh, give you a little space," he mewed before padding away. He snuck a look back. I'll find whoever did this and murder them, he growled to himself, Oh come on, Callisto, get control of yourself!

Callisto walked to the edge of camp and sat in an elegant fashion, his dappled tail tucked neatly around himself. Flashing one more glance at the nursery with his stormy green eyes, he simply stared into the forest with his ears pointed forward, thinking...
Old September 9th, 2017, 06:33 AM
ruler of everything ♕

"Easy, Night. Just rest. You'll neeed it for what I'm planning tomorrow." Corona kicked her lips with a purr, one full of savagery. She flicked her tail, dismissing Night. "Lostface, I need you to come with me," she spoke, stalking deeper into Light territory.
@Webpaw All The Way~ @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by vellichor; September 9th, 2017 at 06:34 AM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Scale was laying down in the territory away from camp. He was thinking to himself silently, completely unaware of all of his surroundings. The moon's light was the only think helping him see right now. He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him in his train of thought.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:31 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Scale was laying down in the territory away from camp. He was thinking to himself silently, completely unaware of all of his surroundings. The moon's light was the only think helping him see right now. He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him in his train of thought.

Pale yellow eyes glowing like orbs in the piercing darkness, Corona snuck up on the Light warrior. Her black paws crept across the forest floor, silently. She was about to spring when a twig cracked under her paws. She froze, only her eyes showing.

[ Up for capture? ]