Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi, I exist
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:26 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:10 PM
Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 10:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:30 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Game Night in the Meadows [EVENT]

Event [#event]

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 29/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
Turtlepaw stood in the center of the camp and called out to all the members of the Clan. " Everyone! Gather around! . I want to propose a few games to lighten the mood and take our minds off our troubles," he announced smiling and giving a hop of excitement . Turtlepaw took a deep breath. "Were going to start with the first game! He curled his tail around his paws quivering with excitement. " A game we all played when we were kits." He smiled and hopped up and down. "The first game will be an easy game of Moss-ball! Doesn't Thank sound Fun?" He asked gazing around the clan. "Ok for members who don't know how to play moss-ball. I will tell you how." he took a deep breath.

"Moss Ball is a simple game that can be played by cats of all ages. It’s a great way to practice coordination and teamwork."

Taking another breath and sat down and started calming down again he continued.

"The goal is to keep the moss ball off the ground as long as possible. You can do this by passing it around, using your paws, or your head. You can also use t you surrounding and foliage around you to help keep the ball in the air."

He tried to motion a simple moss-ball move by picking up a leaf and throwing it towards a cat in the crowd.

"If the moss ball touches the ground, the game is over. The team with the longest streak of keeping the ball off the ground wins!"

He smiled at the other cats and called out "Now to get into teams, everyone is welcome to play! We will have warriors,apprentices, and kits on the same team." He quickly kept taking to make sure no kits groaned. "But the kits play a special role they have to steal the Moss-Ball from anyone all kits are on their own team. Hmm, we can also call this game Kit in the Middle?" (Monkey in the Middle) He stood up and motioned for everyone to gather around. "First we will choose team captains."

[ Please do not Quote this Mention me instead thank you ]

HOW IT WORKS

☆Participants are split randomly into three teams: Fuzzys, Rabbits and Leafs! First Comes first serve to be team leader!
☆This event is open to anyone except Queens about to Birth or kits 1 1/2 moon or younger as we don't want them being trampled. Any character in trouble with a high rank. Or sick cats!
☆If your cat drops a ball, the other teams have to take it away from them once it touches the ground that cat is frozen for 30 secs! After that they may run again!
☆Please only participate if you are able to respond in a timely manner. If you do not respond and you have the ball then it will be moved onto someone else on the team.
☆If there is any fighting your cat will be kicked from the game small trash talk is ok!
☆If a kit has a moss-ball don't go hard on them as this is such a fun thing for the clan to do!
☆To determine if you drop it or score a point is based off a dice role!
☆The team with the most points at the end of the event wins! Feel free to shoot me a VM if you have any questions.

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 13th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:23 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Game Night in the Meadows [EVENT]

*Tigermist came*

*Foxkit bounced over*

[3/100]

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Snowsinge hesitantly walked over, not noticing Cloudykit behind her, who sat near her afterwards.
(If this count as first, Cloudykit would only be team leader)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:31 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

WindClan Re: Game Night in the Meadows [EVENT]

Raspberrykit - She / Her - WindClan

@Spooky Galaxy
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:37 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived as she didn't see any reason not to play games.

Foxpaw arrived. This sounded like fun to the large two moon old.

Birdpaw arrived. Oh this was going to be super duper extra fun! The small autistic two moon old called Beastpaw! Come over here and play the fun games! @GhostlyStarfinder

Adderkit arrived as the 2 moon old kit couldn't think of a single reason not to play games as games didn't hurt anycat. As long as they didn't involve running. If they did she could think up several reasons not to play as every single time she had ran when she was younger and Mommy was still alive hadn't ended well because of it. At all. She barely managed to stifle a yawn and was reminded of another reason not to play games. She was so tired... Not that that was abnormal thought she sure wished it was. After all she had woken up during the night unable to fall back to sleep until it was almost morning because of it which wasn't anything abnormal. Then Caterpillarkit woke up as soon as the sun rose and as she was a very light sleeper, unlike Caterpillarkit she was woken up by Caterpillarkit easily shortly afterwards because her sister wanted to play. Not that she was mad at Caterpillarkit. She just wanted to play and had no way to know that she had been awake most of the night or that it had been happening since before Mommy died about a moon ago. Mommy hadn't been any more aware than Caterpillarkit, as both were very deep sleepers. Not that it happened every night. She did sometimes get a good night sleep. She decided that she would be staying. If she could handle playing with Caterpillarkit despite being exhausted she could probably handle the games just fine. Maybe she could take a nap after the games... That sure sounded nice... The idea of a nap brought a smile to her face. She was never awoken during a nap by it happening. It only happened at nighttime or if she ran. That was, when she managed to get Caterpillarkit to nap so she could since Caterpillarkit always wanted to play and convincing her to sleep at night was hard enough. Getting her to take a nap was a nightmare. Not that she ever had nightmares. Unless it counted. She was pretty sure it didn't since it kept her awake. Nightmares was when you were ASLEEP NOT AWAKE! And they DEFINITELY didn't keep you awake! Yes, they could cause you to wake and, and then sometimes keep you awake but they stopped at soon as you woke up. It always started with her waking up. After all of those thoughts went thought her mind she waited for the games to start, stifling a yawn several times.

Caterpillarkit arrived. The blind kit was so excited! This was going to be SO MUCH FUN!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 13th, 2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Aspenkit
Aspenkit heard the announcement and got excited "Can I play too?!" He asked Leopardsong with pleading eyes. He had gotten in trouble for trying to sneak out, but he wanted to play too. "I promised to be a good boy!" He really hoped she said he could. @Moonraven

Chipmunkkit
Chipmunkkit didn't have the best hearing, but from his nest in the nursery he heard the announcement. He stood up, stretched and shook moss from his pelt. He trotted into the clearing and joined the group around Turtlepaw.
@Spooky Galaxy

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 12th, 2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:54 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry trotted over, unsure of what to think about this.

Airkit bounced over, super excited! He could show off his mega amazing skills! He also saw Adderkit and Caterpillarkit, his friends! Yay!

Blossomkit slowly and cautiously walked over. She saw her hyper little brother bouncing around and scoffed.

!!! @Spooky Galaxy !!!
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(13/100)

Whisperingpaw padded over, the voices were surprisingly cheerful. They actually wanted to be here.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 13th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt arrived as she didn't see any reason not to play games.

Foxpaw arrived. This sounded like fun to the large two moon old.

Birdpaw arrived. Oh this was going to be super duper extra fun! The small autistic two moon old called Beastpaw! Come over here and play the fun games! @GhostlyStarfinder

Adderkit arrived as the 2 moon old kit couldn't think of a single reason not to play games as games didn't hurt anycat. As long as they didn't involve running. If they did she could think up several reasons not to play as every single time she had ran when she was younger and Mommy was still alive hadn't ended well. At all. She barely managed to stifle a yawn and was reminded of another reason not to play games. She was so tired... Not that that was abnormal thought she sure wished it was. After all she had woken up during the night exhausted yet unable to fall back asleep until it was almost morning which wasn't anything abnormal. Then Caterpillarkit woke up as soon asthe sun rose and as she was a very light sleep was woken up by Caterpillarkit getting up. Not that she was mad at Caterpillarkit. It wasn't her fault and she had no way to know that she had been awake most of the night.

Caterpillarkit arrived. The blind kit was so excited! This was going to be SO MUCH FUN!

Beastpaw came barrelling over yelling gleefully "LOOKIE HERE-A HUGE SPIDER!" SHe then realised they were gonna play games and flung her large hairy spider into the crowd of cats, bouncing to join Birdybestie.

( @Spooky Galaxy was wondering if Beastpaw, Foxpaw and Birdpaw are counted as 'paws or kits cuz they're technically still kits they had early apprenticeships)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 12th, 2023, 09:39 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Softdust made her way over. @Spooky Galaxy
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 12th, 2023 at 09:39 PM.
Closed Thread