Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:00 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 10:50 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:43 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2020, 12:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Well, okay."

After witnessing him leave, Foxpudge shook his head at Leopardflare. "I, honestly can't believe you right now." But he wasn't mad at Leopardflare's interference, this would at least be a start to protecting Echopaw.

[ @Kitty Mama ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 21st, 2020 at 09:59 PM. Reason: fixed mention oop
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:22 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"They didn't smell like Riverclan. If my intuition is correct, there most likely a rogue, possibly toying with us with how forward they are about crossing both clans' borders." Silverminnow clarified.

[ @Moonraven ]
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:32 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar stared at Twistedkit for a moment as she told her she was taken by a bird. For that to have happened the kit must have been wandering outside the camp since no one reported anything about birds in the camp. "Your apprentice ceremony will be put off an entire moon." She told the kit. "You can go back to the nursery, let the queens know you've returned. You're not allowed outside of the nursery unless you're accompanied by an adult." She adds irritably. The leader watches as Timberfur leaves, still feeling a little bad both for him and herself that she couldn't accompany him.
"Lovely, more trouble." Was her reply to Silverminnow's words. "Well, thanks for the report." She tells her in a dismissive tone of voice. Her words were a little clipped at the end but as anyone could see she had a lot of stuff here she didn't want to be dealing with now. Things just kept piling up.
"Echopaw, what do you want?" She needed a word with this apprentice anyway.
@amber'light @TheNyanCatMinecart @Solstice_X

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:40 AM
i am kenough

@Moonraven

The apprentice had seemed proud of herself at first as she turned to look at Batglare. But his lack of enthusiasm or reaction at all, really, quickly wiped that emotion clean. Elderpaw's expression changes and her usual high-spirited smile slowly unfurls down over her maw. Blinking, her green eyes fall to her toes when he suggests she doesn't waste his time. It was hard to please herself around this guy, but even harder to please him at all! He could at least give her something, anything.
But it is when he utters that word, nuisance, that she decides that she'd quit just going with the flow and trying to show him that she was worth even a fraction of his time. As soon as his back is turned on her, the apprentice scowls and sticks her tiny pink tongue out at him! Batglare was so mean, and for what? The little she-cat fought the desire to march up behind him and demand to know. But instead, she remains quiet as she pads after the warrior. When he asks her, albeit rudely, what she smelled, the apprentice was still brooding quietly behind him. It takes a couple of heartbeats for her to answer, but finally she opens her mouth.
"Well it's cold," she states flatly. "So scents aren't as easy to detect as they are when it's warmer. And... I don't know." By now, she'd fallen further behind than she was when she first began trailing after the tom. But an idea had dawned on her that she didn't want to hesitate on. Shutting her eyes, the molly inhales deeply. Sure, there were some discernible, odd scents she'd never experienced before, but as she picks her way after Batglare quickly, she ignores them. "H-hey, I do smell something!" She takes a deep breath as she skips quickly after her mentor, giving him a sniff. With a broad smile, she blinks up at Batglare. "The dung you must have slept in- I still smell it on your coat! Is that why you're so grouchy and un-helpful?" Still beaming, Elderpaw awaits his havoc.

@Dirtfur @Undertaker

If this scum of a cat called him deadbeat one more time, he'd be sending Twilightstar her mother back without ears. The image would finally suit the rabbit turd of a warrior that she was, too- Never listening. What need for her ears did she have if she didn't even use them? Quince gives her a truly wrathful glare, deep orange hues burning. "Ye call me that again," the tom threatens, his voice naught but a low growl. Flashing his teeth at her, he slowly steps around the warrior, never once removing his eyes as he did so. He knew his mission, he knew his worth. Everything he did in life from the moment Elderpaw was born was for her. The sun rose and set on that kid, the stars shone for her as far as he was concerned. What did Midnightstalker know?

Quince was absolutely incandescent now, and nothing but a lot of distance would fix that. And when the warrior tries to order him to take RiverClan's rubbish, he laughs scornfully. "So ye do have a brain in that screwy head!" This is when the object of tonight's argument finally decides it might be a good time to return to the planet. Quince turns a furious look over upon Dirt. Everything the dirt-cat said went in one ear and out the other. Quince didn't give a rat's ass about him. He didn't care for Midnightstalker, either. If he'd never tripped on this fleabag, he'd never have bee caught on the territory, either! "'m honored ye think I care, but I don't," he meows to the other male. It was time he left.

And that is exactly what the loner does- leave. He pads away from the pair of cats in the moors, back the way he'd come. Elderpaw would be alright for a little while longer, and he would find them a new place to live, away from all of this. The Clans were becoming exceedingly incompetent and independent. No one even reached out to WindClan to stop it from spiraling as horribly as it did. And what did his former Clan do? Absolutely nothing. He needed to act fast.
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:56 AM

My Mood: Lurking

. @BILL.
Leopardflare waited in anticipation for his results when he ate the plant. After he said it was just "meh" and declared he was going back, Leopardflare called, "Okay! Bye Gingerrain!"
He smiled at the compliment, or what he perceived to be one. "Thanks! I'm pretty unbelievable!"
Old February 21st, 2020, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge hardly knew what to do after the laugh that escaped him, and he reached down to grab the hare he'd dropped. "Let's head back, if we're fast enough we can give Mistyfern a heads up on what happened."

[ @Kitty Mama ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 21st, 2020, 04:16 AM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking

LARKSONG
Her tail lashed on the ground for a moment as she thought about the apprentice's question. Quite honestly, she was thinking he would ask something related to what they've previously seen, but nonetheless she didn't really have an answer to his question. She began to panic a little in her mind, her paws shifting awkwardly as she searched for a way to dodge the question. How can I be a good mentor if I can't answer all of his questions? she thought, blinking out of her blank stare. "Uhh, maybe that's actually a question for the elders! They would really be able to tell you some cool rouge fighting stories," she stammered, awkwardly giving her paw a few licks before brushing it over her ear. "Plus they would love the company," she added. The silence between them broke her. "Honestly, I'm not too sure. Not that I remember in the 20 moons I've been here," she fessed up.

"Aaanyway, I think we’ve rested enough, let’s head a little more towards the border and make our way up before we stop again,” she meowed and without hesitation rose to her paws. “But feel free to ask any questions when they come!” She added.
@Slushie @Pepperkins
Old February 21st, 2020, 06:41 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Gingerrain padded into the clearing and collapsed from the misteltoe he ate damnit! mouse-brain! he scolded himself.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 21st, 2020, 08:02 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw smiled and sat down , "no need to stress i'm only here, because i need a new mentor, my training has been delayed way to long and due to that I didn't know right or wrong about...erm gingerrain stuff, but thats all cleared up me and him agreed to be warrior and apprentice." she reassured the leader, "and if anything I would like gingerrian to train me, well I'd just prefer it sense I find him more strust worthy and he has already taken me out hunting and I can see he could train me well." she finished sitting neatly with her silky tail around her paws. @Moonraven
Old February 21st, 2020, 10:35 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno @wren @Moon Lily

Whitesong winced as Coyotesnarl peeled the matted fur away from his wound, he didn't remark as he felt the tom dab dry moss onto his wound, but the feel of the cobwebs were almost soothing. "Feels better." He said, trying to move before wincing again. "It hurts something fierce, but it feels better now." Nothing had changed with the wound except for the cleaning and the spiderwebs, but with his long hair taken away from the wound it was much less itchy. The fresh air to the wound also felt nice. But now the hair around it, matted and bloody felt pretty nasty. He would clean it later.

One last thing, now that his wounds were cleaned.

"What about my ankle?" He asked. "I can't put much, or uh, any pressure on it." He meowed, bicolored eyes streaked with worry.

He turned to Littlewish, smiling softly at the dramatic tom. "Maybe your having a vision, friend." He sniffed with a grin. "What do the walls say?"

Last edited by CheetahPelt; February 21st, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread