Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:14 AM

Old June 12th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fernglow smiled widely as they walked, basking in the warm sun blanketing the territory. He watched his mate idly, admiring her pale coat dappled by the sun, before brushing up against her again. He always enjoyed walks, whether alone or with family, and this was no exception.

He didn't bother to question Sunnywillow's sudden increase in intimacy. She had been distant before, but the brown-furred tom hoped that it was just a bout brought on by stress with Soaringpaw. He seemed to be right in some way, due to his mate now warming back up to him. All he hoped was that it stayed that way. @Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; June 12th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 04:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower ]

The walk was surprisingly enjoyable but it was time to get down to business.

“I’ll admit, I had an ulterior motive in suggesting this walk...”

Sunnywillow offered a perfectly executed sheepish smile, and batted her lashes.

[ I think in order for the plot to work, they should agree to have another litter it not go about it just because she’s gonna panic after cheating and have to go through with the second litter with fern as a disguise ]
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:18 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Berrybreeze laughed, nudging Honeytuft back. "Well... I mean they were a family! How is that not cool!" Berrybreeze started along the path, basking in the little spots of light peeking through the trees. It really was a beautiful day to explore and have fun, and to him there was no better partner in crime than Honeytuft. I mean, come on! He's not making fun of me for staring at mushrooms... that much. Berrybreeze looked back at the other tom, swishing his tail happily. "So, what does the great, powerful, amazing Honeytuft say we do in these marvelous woods?"
Yeah, no better partner in crime.
Honeytuft gave Berrybreeze a smile, "Well... we could just run around. Y'know just have some good, old fashioned fun." he suggested. He then proceeded to run off to hide among the trees. He snickered to himself, and jumped out from behind Berrybreeze in an attempt to scare the tom.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:28 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Nope, nope, nope." Shaking his head to her answer with a goofy grin. "Meh, I mean I wouldn't mind it but I certainly don't deserve it as you do." Poking his paw in her direction. Owlwatcher was going to say more but when she intertwined her tail with his caused the tom to blushed and close his mouth. Does that mean she likes him too!?
Mumblefoot chuckled, "Well then!" she mewed, "I guess we'll both be complimenting each other a lot!" she laughed, turning her head forwards again. She walked with a bit of a bounce in her step, though it wasn't a childish bounce, it was more of a... blissful bounce- for lack of a better word.

Glancing at Owlwatcher, she asked, "I know this is a bit late, but how has your day been?" suddenly, a thought popped into her head. 'wait, didn't he recently get an apprentice?' she thought to herself, "And, how's having an apprentice? wasn't her name Pinepaw, or something?" she asked, trying to remember the correct name.

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 12th, 2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:47 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

[ @Fallen One ]

Elktooth found himself making his way to the woods , tail swaying back and forth. The usually lively tom couldn't help but feel a bit nervous , like his heart was being grabbed by something. He wasn't sure what that something was , but he didn't like it. Though , he did know why he felt strange. He hadn't seen his mate in..at least a moon , maybe less. He knew she would've had the kits by now , and as excited as he should be about having kits , he just couldn't feel happy. Many worries had made their way into his mind; the thoughts has varied from thinking about if the kits would gate him , or if Antfrost wouldn't take them to visit him. Or worse , both. Of course , he was sure he wasn't the only person who had these doubts when their mate was in another clan and they had kits. Perhaps some had even worse thoughts that would give them nightmares. The tom was quite thankful he didn't suffer from that. But he still didn't like how he felt , and as he kept thinking about it , he started to feel even worse as he noticed his heartbeat quicken.

He would push the thoughts away , into the farthest place in the back of his mind. He was sure that Antfrost would let the kits visit him. She had even said she would at their last meeting! That didn't scratch out the possibility of them disliking him however. He wouldn't blame them if they did. He would also be angry if one of his parents were in a different clan and he couldn't visit them. “The downside of having a forbidden romance.” He sighed , continuing to walk sewer into the forest. He decided to think on the bright side. What were the kits named? He assumed
knowing Antfrost , would name them base of water since she lives in Riverclan. It was a little bit saddening , he would've liked a kit with a name that could work for Thunderclan. He would deal with it though. Wasn't it fair that the mother chose the names? Can't complain if I think about it that way! He thought , feeling his nerves settle. It felt nice ,, not being nervous.

The warriors thoughts moved onto another topic. The next thought he had was quite...disheartening considering he had just been thinking about his kits and mate. Surely it wouldn't hurt to flirt around with others! He thought. It was simple flirting , nothing more and nothing less. He was slightly sure that flirting wouldn't lead to something bigger like a fling and if it did it would be fine— he just couldn't tell Antfrost. He was sure if the she-cat ever found out something like that she would be heartbroken. Or , rather she would be angry. He wasn't sure if he could handle either of those.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 12th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Paige~

[makes sense! He'll be a little sad to wait but he'll understand]

"You did?"

Fernglow feigned surprise, a smile splitting his maw. So perhaps he had been right. Maybe not, but the chance of Sunnywillow asking for kits seemed to grow stronger by the minute. He looked down at her and waited patiently, paying close attention to her words.

"If I may ask... what motives?"
@Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 12th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Honeytuft gave Berrybreeze a smile, "Well... we could just run around. Y'know just have some good, old fashioned fun." he suggested. He then proceeded to run off to hide among the trees. He snickered to himself, and jumped out from behind Berrybreeze in an attempt to scare the tom.
Berrybreeze watched Honeytuft run and spun around in a full circle, looking for him. "Where did you go- OH MY STARS HONEYTUFT-" Berrybreeze shouted in alarm as he spun wildly to face the tom, eyes wide. He groaned and batted Honeytuft's shoulder, a grin spilling onto his face unaware. "Not cool! I could have actually attacked you! What fun is that?" Well... play fighting had always been one of his favorite activities. But that wasn't the point. He shoved his shoulder up against Honeytuft again, grinning. "You know I'll get you back, right?"

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 12th, 2020, 10:27 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Berrybreeze watched Honeytuft run and spun around in a full circle, looking for him. "Where did you go- OH MY STARS HONEYTUFT-" Berrybreeze shouted in alarm as he spun wildly to face the tom, eyes wide. He groaned and batted Honeytuft's shoulder, a grin spilling onto his face unaware. "Not cool! I could have actually attacked you! What fun is that?" Well... play fighting had always been one of his favorite activities. But that wasn't the point. He shoved his shoulder up against Honeytuft again, grinning. "You know I'll get you back, right?"
Honeytuft burst into laughter, "You should've seen the look on your face!" he exclaimed, laughing even harder at the exclamation from berrybreeze. "It's fun for me!" he mewed, batting at the other tom's shoulder in retaliation. He chuckled, "Oh, I'd like to see you try!" he cooed, batting his eyes at him. Great starclan, this was fun! If only he could do this everyday!

-->TH profile<--
Old June 12th, 2020, 10:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower c: ]

Sunnywillow looked away from his green eyes like she was embarrassed, focusing her gaze on the greenery around them.

“Well... now that Soaringpaw is an apprentice... I’ve been a bit lonely.”

She couldn’t come right out and say that they should have another litter, of course. She had to suggest it and sheepishly lead up to it in order to not seem as though she had everything planned.
Old June 12th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Honeytuft burst into laughter, "You should've seen the look on your face!" he exclaimed, laughing even harder at the exclamation from berrybreeze. "It's fun for me!" he mewed, batting at the other tom's shoulder in retaliation. He chuckled, "Oh, I'd like to see you try!" he cooed, batting his eyes at him. Great starclan, this was fun! If only he could do this everyday!
"I'll get you," Berrybreeze said as he narrowed his eyes and shot Honeytuft an evil grin, "and I'll do it when you LEAST expect it!"To complete his scheming, he puffed up his fur slightly, making him look like an overdramatic fuzzball. Perfect! He totally got the message. He laughed loudly and smirked at Honeytuft, flicking his tail. Maybe he'd get him in his sleep. Or invite him out on a walk and then prank him then. The possibilities were ENDLESS.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-