Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
subwoofer lullaby [p]
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:32 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:29 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:20 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:19 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2020, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"ok, beat up other cats, got it."
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Okay." Night said losing patience. "Try an offensive attack..."
Old February 10th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Anti Korra antis

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sparkpaw grinned and squeaked with excitement. They were happy to be chosen by the deputy to go on a patrol! The ginger cat trotted after their mentor, babbling happily about how much prey they would catch.
@FlameSta @dawn feather @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Well that escalated quickly. Bearpaw narrowed his eyes and ears on Mistyfern, green eyes sharpening with impatience. He was about to go off, but judging by the tom's tone, he figured this was simply the way he spoke – blunt...just like Thunderhowl.

The large medicine cat let out a tired sigh, flicking his tail in dismissal of the subject. "No point in arguing. Let's just listen to Thunderhowl."

@Xeno @Moon Lily @BILL.
Old February 10th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar was silent for a moment, before she folded her ears back. She was more disappointed than anything. She hadn't been particularly close with her apprentice, but this was surely wasted potential. What a shame.

"Thank you for telling me," She told the medicine cat. "An unfortunate loss, a cat so young."
Bearpaw blinked. He was expecting a more dramatic response, but Icestar seemed so...collected? So calm? He'd never seen her this way before. Maybe she wasn't as close to Peachpaw as he thought...or his lie made him sound better.

After a moment of awkward silence, the medicine cat could hear some sort of yowling happening outside. It sounded like Thunderhowl?? Standing, Bearpaw gave a slight nod to his leader, "I just wanted you to know..." The yelling suddenly got louder. "Uh, I think I have to go, but if you need anything, I'll be in my den."

Giving one more dip of respect, the large medicine cat squeezed out of Icestar's den and headed off toward his den.
Old February 10th, 2020, 07:06 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Casper

As Snowclaw trodded across the clearing towards Icestar's den, he could feel the odd stares from his Clanmates. He was missing for nearly a moon, and now he finally came back stinking of Two-Legs. He was sure he looked very suspicious, so of course he wanted to explain himself to Icestar first. He stopped at the entrance to the leader's den and poked his head in. "Icestar," he said simply, "I'm back." He let himself into her den all the way and stood in front of her. "I can explain my disappearance. I was held hostage in a Two-Leg den. They grabbed me while I was out hunting alone."
Old February 10th, 2020, 09:05 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Asterrose arched her back in a luxurious stretch, her paws and tail trembling as she reached out with her front paws before rising onto her toes and stretching out her back. The fluffy molly shook out her cream and white fur. The sun was barely above the tree lines when she woke up. Asterrose was hoping to get in a small solo hunt before many of the other cats were awake. Maybe some company would be nice, though. Flicking her tail, the furry feline looked around to see whether anyone else was awake.

( open )
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:35 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno @BILL. @Fae

Irispaw scoffed in disbelief. How in Starclan- she couldn't even think right now. These toms were half insane! Thunderclam? They had to be, talking to her like that. At least Bearpaw was nice. He seemed like a regular cat, at least. She felt the blunt words cut into her pelt like rock shards, trying not to wince as they fell. She sat, back straight, bearing with it. No tears, no fears. No weakness. They only feed off of it. She reminded herself of her motto since kithood. Almost instictively, she tucked her twisted paw and tail closer to her protectively.

She opted to get straight to the point.
"I've learnt catmint, cobwebs, coltsfoot, dandelion, honey, marigold, and their uses. As well as how to deal with tricky cats." She mewed casually, adding in the last sentence as if stating another herb.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:56 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

No longer having the scent of fear whenever meeting her leader she stepped in without a break from her stride. Thumping her tail to gain attention, the apprentice spoke up on reports with orange eyes shining brightly at her. "Reports on the hunting patrol with Strawberrythorn and Cavehowl. I apologize for being late, it took a while to find some prey in the Waterbarn. However we found mice and returned back quickly as we can. No strange scents to and fro on our hunt." Grizzlypaw felt proud to not trip over her words and quickly dipped her head. "That is all." And with that she turned tail to head outside.

Last edited by tye; February 11th, 2020 at 11:56 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He strutted up to his sister, his normal goofy looked slightly sour. “I’m not as dumb as you think Ebonykit.” He twitched his whiskers. “Come on, don’t act like a prim old warrior yet!” He trotted away from Ebonykit to sit beside Citrusflower. He loved his sister, but sometimes she could be a buzzkill!
Ebonykit watched him walk up to her. Her face looked at him with no emotions. "Well you act pretty dumb thinking that just because we're Icestar's kin we get special privileges.", she growled. The black kitten watched walk away and she followed him. Ebonykit pounced, landing on top of her brother. She held him down. "At least I don't act like I was just born yesterday!", she snapped, keeping him pinned.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread