Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO out of context
Last post by alec
Today 04:37 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:31 PM
Has-Been Denmates [p]
by Omari
Last post by hades.
Today 04:30 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:29 PM
Will you be the B in...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2017, 03:27 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
{{ It aight }}
She couldn't help but give a snort,"That's because I'm honest," which was very true,she never held her mouth shut and always spoke her mind,which pften lead to fights unfortunatly,"some cats just don't like that truth." She was shocked at the kits words,mainly because he was drastically younger then her yet he was talking as if he had lived a thousand moons. "Some cats are scared to what is unknown to them,but some just like the adventure of a new thing. Don't let you're sight define who you are." She had dealt with many cats judging her for how she talks,even if her tone is rude they don't listen to what she's saying,just how she says it which is wrong. "Come closer,it's leaf-bare you must be cold." she shifted more on her side so her warm belly was more exposed.
"I will never let it define me, I am the best fighter in my siblings! They underestimate me; so I take them by suprise!" The tom puffed up his chest and nuzzled closer, it was warm. "This is like when I was younger! When Maplefall was less busy and spent all her time in the nursery." The slate-grey kit pawed at Tawnymouths fluffy tail, "how do you keep it clean!? There's lots of stuff in the forest, and your fur is really long!" Wow Mistkit. Of all the thing you say, you talk about her fur.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 19th, 2017, 03:45 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"I will never let it define me, I am the best fighter in my siblings! They underestimate me; so I take them by suprise!" The tom puffed up his chest and nuzzled closer, it was warm. "This is like when I was younger! When Maplefall was less busy and spent all her time in the nursery." The slate-grey kit pawed at Tawnymouths fluffy tail, "how do you keep it clean!? There's lots of stuff in the forest, and your fur is really long!" Wow Mistkit. Of all the thing you say, you talk about her fur.
"That's good,never let that define you. I'm sure you will be a great warrior one day." She curled her tail around the smaller cat and couldn't help but give a snort. "Maplefall? Is that your mother?" She mewed,the name sounded familiar,"My fur is long yes," she chuckled,"I groom it often so it stays clean so kits like you are comfy in it." the feeling of having a kit so close to her was so familiar,remembering her own kits and how close they had been. She's an older warrior,probably unable or to old to have a second litter,so she didn't mind spending time with the kits of the nursery often. "You still have a bit of snow on your head." the molly smiled,leaning over and placing a few warm licks to the toms head,which rubbed his fur the opposite way to warm him.
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:24 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Aww, you kicked it across camp!"
"That was totally awesome!"
"I'll go and get it..." Ashkit groaned as he collected the moss ball, returning moments later. "Hey, Rock, Here I come!" The medium haired grey kit called. He did a runner up and then kicked the moss will all his strength. RockKit leapt, catching it midway through the air in his small little teeth. Spitting it out, he exclaimed; "Gross! Eww! What is that?" As the ball fell apart, maggots slithered from the green sponge. Ashkit erupted in fits of laughter "Hahaha! Hahahaha"
"Ashkit! Did you do that?"
"Haha! Got you!"
"That's not funny! That's disgusting!" The blue eyed Tom kit growled.
Kestrelberry's eyes widened, believing for a moment that the moss he had brought out was actually infested with maggots, and he almost felt his heart stop. After he realized it was Ashkit who had put maggots in it, he laughed. He looked at the kitten. "W-Where did you even find maggots?"
Old February 20th, 2017, 01:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Ocelotpath padded into the clearing, depositing his- and part of Moondancer's- kill on top of the fresh kill pile. The slimy, slightly unpleasant taste of the fish was still on his tongue and he made a face at it. "Huh. Funny, at first I thought it was like a frog...and now I'm thinking it's a much weirder taste then a frog," He mewed with a shrug. He glanced back at the fresh kill pile, wondering if anyone would want to eat the fish. He supposed someone might like the taste of fish, but he found it a strange, unpleasant, and all-around foreign taste. "So, what now?" He asked, stretching out and yawning as he did so. He had been up since earlier that day...and now the sun was much higher in the sky. Ocelotpath glanced half-lazily up at it before rolling over onto his side. He supposed they should probably do something more productive...but right now he was just grateful to be here in the clearing with his newfound friend. She seemed to be a bit of a kindred spirit, too...that surprised the tom. He had had her pegged as more of a serious, quiet type and not so friendly as she had been. Still, he wasn't complaining.
I would be crazy to, he thought with a snort. He glanced over in her direction before looking back up at the sky with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching as he thought. He had always loved the sky. Just the overall appearance of it seemed to give a calming sensation to him, almost as though it were casting some sort of spell on him. Though Ocelotpath knew better now, he had thought it just might be when he was a younger cat.
It was funny...remembering all these things from the past, and yet not remembering how young he had really been. He couldn't remember the last time he'd just stopped and looked at the sky. He wondered if Moondancer had done anything like that when she was younger. "Did you ever stop doing something? Like, have something that seemed totally normal to do when you were younger but you stopped once you got older because you thought it might be...strange? Or you just didn't have the time?" He questioned, his hues never leaving the brilliantly colored sky. To some cats, it was always just there. To him...he was much more grateful for it. If it weren't there, he was sure the other cats would notice. But because it was, no one really cared. Because it was there, Ocelotpath realized that everyone just sort of went on their way without thinking about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 20th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 02:22 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer grinned lightly as she saw her new friend seem to dislike the new taste in his mouth. It was clear to her that he had never tasted fish. She had gotten used to the taste over time. In the beginning she had shared his disgust, but over the three winters that she had gone through, she had learned to know that it could be a great way to survive when prey got scarce. She might have been one of the only ones in ShadowClan who would eat such, but then again, she would not starve.
Peering at her new friend, she pondered his question. When she was little, she had had a habit of collecting different kind of things. "Well.. I once had an obsession of gathering things.. Especially different types of leaves. I had a big collection, and became completely hyper when I saw a new type of leaf" She said with a chuckle. Thinking about it now, yes it seemed a bit strange to her. But again, she had just been an apprentice, and new to the clan. She had needed something to take away her thoughts of being an outsider with almost no friends except her mother, who she at the time were slowly fading away from, considering she was now a warrior and Moon were an apprentice.
Flopping herself down to lay on her side, she peered around in the clearing at the many cats gathered there. She still had the wish to prove that she were loyal, even though it was about 32 moons ago she had joined.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 20th, 2017, 02:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer grinned lightly as she saw her new friend seem to dislike the new taste in his mouth. It was clear to her that he had never tasted fish. She had gotten used to the taste over time. In the beginning she had shared his disgust, but over the three winters that she had gone through, she had learned to know that it could be a great way to survive when prey got scarce. She might have been one of the only ones in ShadowClan who would eat such, but then again, she would not starve.

Peering at her new friend, she pondered his question. When she was little, she had had a habit of collecting different kind of things. "Well.. I once had an obsession of gathering things.. Especially different types of leaves. I had a big collection, and became completely hyper when I saw a new type of leaf" She said with a chuckle. Thinking about it now, yes it seemed a bit strange to her. But again, she had just been an apprentice, and new to the clan. She had needed something to take away her thoughts of being an outsider with almost no friends except her mother, who she at the time were slowly fading away from, considering she was now a warrior and Moon were an apprentice.
Flopping herself down to lay on her side, she peered around in the clearing at the many cats gathered there. She still had the wish to prove that she were loyal, even though it was about 32 moons ago she had joined.

Ocelotpath listened to his friend, the tip of his tail swishing back and forth in the dust thoughtfully as he did so. "Huh. I used to just watch the sky...for hours. Literally all day. But, y'know...kind of odd for a warrior to just lay around and stare at the sky, and with everything to do now..." Ocelotpath's voice trailed off and he yawned, exhaustion setting in once again. He glanced up at the sky once more. It really was beautiful...though where that thought came from, Ocelotpath wasn't sure. Where did the strange thought that the sky was beautiful come from? Perhaps that was his childhood memory speaking, when it used to be just him laying around by himself. "We should probably...do a patrol or something useful like that. No sense lying around, right?" Ocelotpath mewed, getting to his paws and stretching out once more. After this, that would be pretty much it until the need to hunt once again arose. But for now, the fresh kill pile looked pretty well-stocked for wintertime, and it seemed to him as though most cats were just sitting around. All the more sense for Moondancer and I to go do something. Besides, then we could talk more...I'd like to get to know her better. Ocelotpath thought, stretching out one more time before sighing. Then again- we could always do that here, he thought wistfully, glancing back at the she cat and thinking for a moment. "Or, we could always stay here. Take a rest. Something like that," He suggested, sitting back down for a brief moment while he awaited her input. Ocelotpath kept his hues fixed on Moondancer, wondering what she thought they should do. True, they had just brought back a quite useful catch for the Clan...and true, it was quite a lazy-feeling day...but Ocelotpath wanted his companion's input before he went and made a decision for the both of them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer peered at Ocelotpath and pondered the options. Honestly, she would rather stay in the clearing for now, still freezing a bit from the drop into the lake. "If it's okay with you, I'd be most happy staying here for a while. I'm not really fit for a patrol with freezing shards of ice stuck in my fur" She said with a grin, having noticed how the drops of freezing water had actually completely frozen in her fur.

@Lonestar23 Gosh I am so sorry for the short post I completely lost my imagination for a while ;-;

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry's eyes widened, believing for a moment that the moss he had brought out was actually infested with maggots, and he almost felt his heart stop. After he realized it was Ashkit who had put maggots in it, he laughed. He looked at the kitten. "W-Where did you even find maggots?"
"Oh the mud is crawling with it!" He explained, RockKit shuddered with disgust. "And you had to feed them to me?" The grey kit snorted, blue eyes narrowed.
Old February 20th, 2017, 02:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Mistyfoot⚜ @Ashley/Kestrel
Robinblaze struggled into the medicine den, the queen bearing Dow. On his shoulders. After the long trek through the territory, the young to. Cat was growing weary. His sides were heaving with the effort, but he made it to an empty nest. He flopped down on his side, letting Lilybreeze roll off his back and into the nest. The mottled tom stood back up, legs shaking with relief. "Uh Kestrelberry?" He called to the medicine cat. "Lilybreeze needs some help here." He said. He then cast a glance over his shoulder, hoping Treestep was back there. "Bring the kits in! They need to be with their mother!" He called. Only a moment later did he think that Kestrelberry might disagree and that the kits would only clutter up the den.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer peered at Ocelotpath and pondered the options. Honestly, she would rather stay in the clearing for now, still freezing a bit from the drop into the lake. "If it's okay with you, I'd be most happy staying here for a while. I'm not really fit for a patrol with freezing shards of ice stuck in my fur" She said with a grin, having noticed how the drops of freezing water had actually completely frozen in her fur.

@Lonestar23 Gosh I am so sorry for the short post I completely lost my imagination for a while ;-;
That was fine with Ocelotpath. He was more then happy to stay in the clearing...after all, there was plenty of time to do that later. "Fine by me," The tom purred with a pleased expression before his expression changed to one of confusion as he glanced at the she cat. Come to think of it, she didn't look quite as wet as before...and parts of her were...shining? What? He thought, looking over her with a semi-stunned expression as he did so. "Shards of- oh! Need any help getting those out? I know I wouldn't be comfortable with those stuck in my fur," Ocelotpath mewed, his hues widening in surprise as he realized what she was talking about. At first he had thought it was just another joke...but now he was realizing that she had been serious. That was surprising to him...he had never seen a cat with actual ice crystals stuck in their fur. Perhaps that was because the cats in ShadowClan generally stayed away from the water, though he was quickly learning that Moondancer wasn't any ordinary cat. Was anyone, really? He thought about how diverse the Clan seemed and how it made them stronger. Her skills were definitely useful, as if prey began to run out...she would be able to teach them all how to do that. "Uh, so...maybe sometime you could teach me how to do that. To fish, I mean, not- not fall in the water." The tom laughed a little, although it really wasn't that funny. He abruptly shut his maw and glanced over at her with a weak and somewhat awkward smile.
(Don't worry about it!)

Closed Thread