Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:28 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM

Old April 8th, 2019, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Fluffybubble let out a low growl, watching them talk. Little Miss goody to shoes, thinks she's everything! She can't steal him from me! she thought. Hatred burned in her eyes.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
He now noticed the hint of anger coming from Fluffy'Bubble and he became even more confused. Ok, forget this damn hunting trip, what's going on with these two. The tom thought with annoyance, his tail twitching. "Forget finding prey then, since the two of you are not focused at all on the matter." He was getting annoyed with asking it for like the third time. "What's going on with the two of you? You both seem very, very off."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Old April 8th, 2019, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"You may be right, but I still can't get my hopes up over it." The burly brown tom sat down and curled his fluffy tail gently over his paws. "I'm not sure what to think of her not being here, I don't know why she left, I don't understand her at all. We've lived our whole lives here in Shadowclan and there's never been any reason for us to question our loyalty to this place, and to these other cats. I just don't get it and I feel blind." Sad green eyes wandering to the sky as a sigh left his agape mouth.
She tilted her head,” Perhaps your sister prefered to be alone and decided to be a loner. Loners never have to speak to others until they chose too. Perhaps she fell in love with someone outside the clan and wanted to be with them?” She suggesting hoping those concepts might calm him some.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by What a weirdo View Post
He now noticed the hint of anger coming from Fluffy'Bubble and he became even more confused. Ok, forget this damn hunting trip, what's going on with these two. The tom thought with annoyance, his tail twitching. "Forget finding prey then, since the two of you are not focused at all on the matter." He was getting annoyed with asking it for like the third time. "What's going on with the two of you? You both seem very, very off."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Fluffybubble looked up. "Sorry, but I think it's just between me and my sister." She meowed, forcing a smile on her face.
Old April 8th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by What a weirdo View Post

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Misty'Cry shot a death glare at her sister for saying such things before she felt something snap within her, whatever it was it made the force smile vanish within seconds."I've had enough of your stuck up additude! First you say you don't and then you get angry at me for doing absolutely nothing! What is it that you want from me?! I'm trying my best to do everything for you, enough is enough!". This was the first time she had EVER snapped at her sister, she didn't regret it either, ever since kit hood Misty'Cry would always put her sister first and let her have things that Misty'Cry wanted herself but could never have, she felt tears bubble to the surface as she looked at Ebony'Pine but not wanting to be seen as 'weak' she stormed off with her head held high.'If that's how you want to play it sister then the war has begun...'. She thought angrily as she felt her heart rip in two at the sudden betrayal.

(I have no idea what's going on anymore since before fluffy was denying it then suddenly she was angry xD so confused @~Silverkit~ )

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 8th, 2019, 04:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Misty'Cry shot a death glare at her sister for saying such things before she felt something snap within her, whatever it was it made the force smile vanish within seconds."I've had enough of your stuck up additude! First you say you don't and then you get angry at me for doing absolutely nothing! What is it that you want from me?! I'm trying my best to do everything for you, enough is enough!". This was the first time she had EVER snapped at her sister, she didn't regret it either, ever since kit hood Misty'Cry would always put her sister first and let her have things that Misty'Cry wanted herself but could never have, she felt tears bubble to the surface as she looked at Ebony'Pine but not wanting to be seen as 'weak' she stormed off with her head held high.'If that's how you want to play it sister then the war has begun...'. She thought angrily as she felt her heart rip in two at the sudden betrayal.

(I have no idea what's going on anymore since before fluffy was denying it then suddenly she was angry xD so confused @~Silverkit~ )
Fluffybubble was a bit shocked. "Fine! If that's how you want to play it then FINE! I wish you were never my sister!" She yelled, stomping the other way. She walked up to a tree, beginning to climb it. She hopped on to a branch, curling up into a ball, silently crying.
@What a weirdo
Old April 8th, 2019, 11:04 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She tilted her head,” Perhaps your sister prefered to be alone and decided to be a loner. Loners never have to speak to others until they chose too. Perhaps she fell in love with someone outside the clan and wanted to be with them?” She suggesting hoping those concepts might calm him some.

"Perhaps," he mewed, "though I still can't see why she would. I wonder if it was some sort of guilt that caused her to leave, but again, I don't know. She was such a sweet cat, but she had a fire in her belly and ambition in her eyes. I can't see her living the life of a loner, we were close, but maybe not close enough for me to see who she really was." He continued, his mew ringing clear in the fresh air. "I guess that even though we were brother and sister I never really understood her." His rounded ears folded back as his head sank.
Old April 9th, 2019, 01:34 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist chuckled, then pulled a very serious expression. "I thank my family and friends for supporting me while I worked so very hard for this achievement." The orange tabby dipped his head and pushed his paw out in front of him in an exaggerated, goofy bow. He was a bit surprised at himself; Sunmist was really only ever this silly when he was playing with the kits in the nursery. Very few cats would bring out this side of him, and he assumed, perhaps wrongfully so, it had less to do with the company and more to do with their surroundings - who wouldn't be in such a good mood when they're surrounded by birdsong on a nice, warm day? "Great Starclan, I should hope it won't! Any worse, and I think you might go completely deaf." The tom purred, letting the she-cat know he was only kidding around.

"Oh yes," Sunmist immediately agreed, nodding his head enthusiastically - he had his own experience with watching kits, after all. "It definitely is. I'll take them off the queens' paws from time to time to give them a break, and just a short while later I'm exhausted! I adore them, but kits are definitely a pawful. I don't know how the queens manage watching them all day, every day." He'd love to find out himself how the queens manage by raising a litter, though the tom knew he was nowhere near ready to take that step - he wasn't anywhere close with any molly in the clan to even be thinking about kits right now. Growing suddenly embarrassed at the slight attention he was receiving for his help around the nursery, the tabby looked down at his paws. "Thank you," he murmured, voice much lower than before. Through his embarrassment, however, he took note of how the molly was relaxing and felt a spark of satisfaction.

He kept his gaze elsewhere, choosing his words carefully when he answered Duskwing's question. "My only littermate died shortly after we became apprentices. It really impacted my family, as you could probably guess something like that would." The tabby gave a sad smile, bittersweet memories of Lightpaw resurfacing. "I'd do anything to have her back. Or even just to be able to speak to her again." Interest sparked in the tom's eyes when she went on to answer, and he finally returned his gaze to her. He was quiet for a moment, unsure if he should speak his thoughts as the molly may not want advice from a clanmate she barely knew, until he decided there couldn't be too much harm coming from it. "Perhaps you two can rekindle your relationship. I'm sure there's lots of issues between you two now, with him adjusting to his injuries, and even if he doesn't show it I'm sure he would appreciate his sister being there." He blinked, trying to show sincerity in his expression and hoping he hadn't overstepped any boundaries.

At the mention of gatherings, the tom almost startled himself with how quickly he burst out laughing. "Oh, don't remind me of my first gathering!" He mentioned to gasp out between laughter. "It was an absolute mess!"
I'm so sorry!! I've been on vacation with my family and I haven't been on to see any notifs. </3 ))

Duskwing had coincidentally found a small pebble near her paws, sliding it over towards him. She cleared her throat and sat up as tall as she could. "And here's your award for your grand accomplishment." She burst into a fit of snickering and giggling at the tiny rock. Some award. There was something about this that had her in such good spirits. Was it him? Surely it wasn't. Duskwing never got along with others, it's just how she always has been. The environment they were in must have been it. "Oh, the horror! I'd be completely useless at that point. No sight or hearing!" She mocked a look of terror at the joke. While the idea of it actually was scary, she was in too good of a mood to think negatively of the joke.

"I find it so hard to imagine myself with kits of my own. I'm not entirely sure if I want them or not, but.. It's an amusing thought." The she-cat purred in amusement. "I think I'm mostly put off by the idea of having them at such a young age." She looked him over with a slight smile, gently nudging his side. "Did I embarrass you?" Duskwing teased as Sunmist looked down at his paws. She wasn't sure what it was, but he appeared almost adorable at that very moment. 'Almost.' She mentally reminded herself.

She fell silent as he spoke of his littermate, looking away to avoid staring and causing any possible discomfort. "I'm.. Really sorry to hear that." Her voice was low and soft-spoken. She didn't dare imagine the pain she would feel if she lost her brother completely. Duskwing hesitantly went to gently rest her tail on his shoulder in a comforting manner. She looked at him shortly after he looked her way, seemingly not taking any offense to his advice. In fact, she appreciated it even if they didn't know eachother that well. Pain flickered in her eye as he finished speaking, but nodded her head in thanks. "I.. I'll make sure to talk to him later. That really did help." She murmured, along with a hard-to-hear 'Thank you.'

An interested expression crept upon her face as he spoke of his first gathering. "Oh? Please tell more!" She mrrowed with laughter, "I would love to know more about this mess of a gathering."

Anti-Thistleclaw Club 2k19
Old April 9th, 2019, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Fluffybubble was a bit shocked. "Fine! If that's how you want to play it then FINE! I wish you were never my sister!" She yelled, stomping the other way. She walked up to a tree, beginning to climb it. She hopped on to a branch, curling up into a ball, silently crying.
@What a weirdo

The tom was struck with confusion as the two stormed off. He truly had no idea what to do. Both had gone in separate directions, and both were fighting and he really didn't know why. Fluffy'Bubble had already told him that it really had nothing to do with him. I have not much knowledge on any of my siblings, as they are no longer here.., he thought, trying to think of things to compare to maybe what they were dealing with. He looked in the direction of Misty'Cry, then in the direction of Fluffy'Bubble.

Fluffy'Bubble says that it's between her and her sister, so should I not interfere? I can not tell whom is more affected. Misty'Cry seems fed up, while Fluffy'Bubble seems a bit immature on the matter? He thought, still trying to decide on whom to go after. Finally coming to the decision that perhaps he check on Misty'Cry, for he truly doesn't know where she was going, and she seemed to be having some more troubles in her relationship with her sister.

So with his decision, the large cat took one more look at what he assumed Fluffy'Bubble would be safer curled up in her tree branch, then turned in Misty'Cry's direction and took after her. Maybe I can bring both of them together and try to help?.. They had been there for him and helped him through his troubles. Normally he wouldn't be making these types of actions, but there had to be something done he believed, to at least ensure of the safety of his clan mates and kit hood friends.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Old April 9th, 2019, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Perhaps," he mewed, "though I still can't see why she would. I wonder if it was some sort of guilt that caused her to leave, but again, I don't know. She was such a sweet cat, but she had a fire in her belly and ambition in her eyes. I can't see her living the life of a loner, we were close, but maybe not close enough for me to see who she really was." He continued, his mew ringing clear in the fresh air. "I guess that even though we were brother and sister I never really understood her." His rounded ears folded back as his head sank.
She paused,” She must have had ambition to do what she did. She sounds strong, I’m almost certain she is still alive, wherever she is.” She reasured him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 9th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Ravenvine nodded gently. He was feeling drowsy again and knew that it was due to the exercise that they had done today, more than they had done in their past moon. But he couldn't allow himself to fall asleep, and then he got an idea. Standing full up he mused, "You remember I used to build shelters... I'll see if I can make one. But without brambles, I am not risking your eyes this time around." He walked forward and sensed that the pine tree's root were all over the place, a place that would shelter them against the wind - which was the most important thing for a nest. He pawed the place before calling Tuftbreeze over gently, "Tufty. This seems like a good place." He walked around making sure that there was enough space for them to curl up cozily and then started scooping out the dirt. He didn't care to build more on the shelter but rather focus on the nest and he turned his head looking at Tuftbreeze with his right eye. "Can you find something soft to line the nest with? Or you can come over here if you wanna sleep on rough dirt," he meowed lightly. He then went back to his work in scooping out dirt to make the dip for them to curl up in.
Tuftbreeze smiled; their last nest-building night in the territory was a fond memory of hers. Even though the rogue incident happened the next morning, the two events seemed like a lifetime apart to her - meaning she thankfully didn't associate shelter building with the anxiety-inducing rogue attack. "Of course I remember! I was so impressed when you first told me, you know. Not everyone in the clan's a good builder." She stood and approached the place that Ravenvine had pointed out, looking over the area and giving a firm nod. "I'll see if there's moss nearby - and don't worry, I've just checked for any spiders here. You shouldn't have any issues while I'm gone." As she spoke, she gently pawed a tiny spider, causing it to run the opposite direction. Satisfied that she'd ensured the area's 'safety' for Raven, the molly walked off on her search for moss. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she should've eaten earlier when she had the chance, and decided it'd be a good opportunity to catch the two of them some food as well. A quick scent of the area brought a blackbird to Tuftbreeze's attention. Perfect! They'd be able to use the feathers as part of their nest as well. Falling into a hunter's crouch, she reveled in being able to hunt once more. This, along with patrolling, had been all Tuft spent her days on before Raven. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed hunting until now, when the opportunity to do so fell into her paws. Soon enough, Tuftbreeze was headed back towards the spot Ravenvine had decided to set up shelter, bird between her teeth and a small bit of moss clamped to her chest using her chin. She had to walk funny to make sure she wouldn't drop any of their moss, and quickly let it all fall once she reached the dug out spot for their nest. "I found food!" Her exclamation was muffed by the bird, and she dropped that, too, licking her lips. "Blackbird - figured we'd need food, and the feathers would be nice and soft for our nest too." She looked down at the prey, pride swelling in her chest - she still had her hunting skills, even after a moon without practicing - before she took a good look at the shelter. "How're things coming along on your end?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
I'm so sorry!! I've been on vacation with my family and I haven't been on to see any notifs. </3 ))

Duskwing had coincidentally found a small pebble near her paws, sliding it over towards him. She cleared her throat and sat up as tall as she could. "And here's your award for your grand accomplishment." She burst into a fit of snickering and giggling at the tiny rock. Some award. There was something about this that had her in such good spirits. Was it him? Surely it wasn't. Duskwing never got along with others, it's just how she always has been. The environment they were in must have been it. "Oh, the horror! I'd be completely useless at that point. No sight or hearing!" She mocked a look of terror at the joke. While the idea of it actually was scary, she was in too good of a mood to think negatively of the joke.

"I find it so hard to imagine myself with kits of my own. I'm not entirely sure if I want them or not, but.. It's an amusing thought." The she-cat purred in amusement. "I think I'm mostly put off by the idea of having them at such a young age." She looked him over with a slight smile, gently nudging his side. "Did I embarrass you?" Duskwing teased as Sunmist looked down at his paws. She wasn't sure what it was, but he appeared almost adorable at that very moment. 'Almost.' She mentally reminded herself.

She fell silent as he spoke of his littermate, looking away to avoid staring and causing any possible discomfort. "I'm.. Really sorry to hear that." Her voice was low and soft-spoken. She didn't dare imagine the pain she would feel if she lost her brother completely. Duskwing hesitantly went to gently rest her tail on his shoulder in a comforting manner. She looked at him shortly after he looked her way, seemingly not taking any offense to his advice. In fact, she appreciated it even if they didn't know eachother that well. Pain flickered in her eye as he finished speaking, but nodded her head in thanks. "I.. I'll make sure to talk to him later. That really did help." She murmured, along with a hard-to-hear 'Thank you.'

An interested expression crept upon her face as he spoke of his first gathering. "Oh? Please tell more!" She mrrowed with laughter, "I would love to know more about this mess of a gathering."
(No worries! Hope you've been having fun on vacation )

Sunmist looked down at his paws where the pebble had landed, his ears perked up attentively. His whiskers twitched in amusement, but he still managed to pull an awe-struck tone. "It's beautiful." Glancing up at the molly, a grin spread across his maw at the sight of her laughing. He felt oddly proud, managing to get Duskwing - a cat known for being moody - to giggle. He tilted his head, nodding a bit in agreement to what she said. "Hey, at least you'd have all the apprentices at your beck and call." He chuckled, shaking his head as he did so and wondering what was wrong with him. A cat going deaf and blind was a horrible scenario, how was he able to joke about such a thing? He didn't have the slightest clue, but here they were, laughing at the possibility. At least the tom didn't think she'd actually be going deaf and blind.

The tabby eyed Duskwing, trying to imagine what she would be like with kits of her own. Despite her moody reputation, he imagined she'd be a fairly good mother. She was proving to be exceptionally friendly and enjoyable to be around to him, after all, so why couldn't she be pleasant with kits too? He didn't comment, though, instead opting to voice his own stance. "I know I want some for sure, just... it's a bit of a weird situation. I want them, but I'm not even feeling romantically towards any molly right now, you know? Like, sure, I've got plenty of mollies I hang out with, but they're all either friends or just hunting buddies." He gave a brief frown. "Everyone's expecting me to have kits, though, and soon. I'm almost thirty moons old now, and pretty much everyone I've grown up with has already paired off and are starting families. So I've been asked about kits pretty frequently nowadays, actually. It's starting to get embarrassing." He gave a short laugh despite the situation. He glanced away, only to have his attention drawn back to the molly by a nudge to his side. "I'm not good with receiving compliments. It's not everyday I get one, either," Sunmist explained, trying to push all his embarrassment back, but his ears still flitted backwards, giving him away.

When the molly looked away, Sunmist did as well. "Thank you," he murmured. Feeling her tail, he turned to face Duskwing, giving an appreciative smile when she turned his way. He was visibly relieved to notice she hadn't taken any offense to his words. "Glad it did," he answered, giving the molly a smile.

His expression quickly changed to barely contained amusement. Alright, alright, fine. But if you breathe a word of what I'm about to tell you to anyone - and I mean anyone - you can consider yourself crowfood." He tried his best to appear threatening, but tied in with his barely restrained laughter, Sunmist wouldn't have even looked intimidating to a kit in that moment. The tom sat up, taking a breath in preparation for his retelling. "So, I must've just turned 7 moons, right? Back then, I was nothing like how I am now. Starclan, I was the most arrogant, loud-mouthed apprentice in the den. I don't know how my denmates put up with me." He gave a short shake of the head and breathed a laugh. "Anyways, I'm trying to show off to the apprentices from one of the other clans. Riverclan I think. And one of the she-cats there wasn't digging it at all. She dared me to take a swim - said if I was as much of a big shot as I was acting, then I'd be able to do it. I should've said no." The tom's whiskers twitched. "But of course I didn't. Now, I'd never had any experience swimming in my life, so I was scared out of my mind. But my reputation was on the line, so I had to do it. Back then, Sunpaw was a tom who wouldn't back down from anything. So I dove in head first, no hesitation." He gave a pause and let quiet fall for a moment before finishing. "In the end, I had to be saved... you can imagine how satisfied that molly was when she dragged me out. Her mentor praised her for her actions... while I was getting the biggest telling-off in my life." While it was an incredibly embarrassing story - one that Sunpaw demanded no one speak of - Sunmist's unrestrained laughter made it clear that he didn't dwell on it anymore. He'd changed a lot since then, and to him the past was the past. He was more than happy to laugh about how much of a mouse-brain he'd been in his younger days.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|