Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:48 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:44 PM
Morn, Noon, & Night....
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 08:43 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:43 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:37 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: "I study the art of war, work to perfect it. But you…you were forged by it." [EVE

Swanpaw shrugged his shoulders. "I have no clue

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: "I study the art of war, work to perfect it. But you…you were forged by it." [EVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

now that the bases were assigned he decided it was best to take his team to check out their base, he wasnt sure what to think of it being a thicket but they would have to make it work.
"team silver, lets talk tactic" he mewed, perhaps someone had a more specific plan than "idk just win".

(i tried with the tags okay )
@Willie Warf @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @FruitBatz @Lewolfers @TherianInTheForest @Katiethewolfchild @Ravenswing
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw sat next to Eelfang, she actually didn’t come up with a plan but she didn’t care as long as they won.

@Willie Warf @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @Lewolfers @TherianInTheForest @Katiethewolfchild. @Ravenswing
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:02 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Blah

✮Rosecloud✮She/Her✮ 20 Moons✮Pan

Rosecloud thinks for a moment before speaking. "We could split up, depending on how good we are with certain things, like sneaking or distractions," she suggested.

Tags:
@Willie Warf @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @FruitBatz @Lewolfers @al3cc766 @Katiethewolfchild @Ravenswing
(Sorry if I forgotten someone.)

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw and Littlepaw were just happy that they were on the same team.

Flamepaw didn't have a plan.

Neither did Eaglepaw. @Willie Warf (Sorry Hatsune, can't seem to mention you) @Lewolfers @TherianInTheForest @Ravenswings @FruitBatz

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 19th, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf thought for a moment, "Shouldn't we let the leader announce the plan they have thought up first and work on it from there?" he meows out, he honestly didnt even know if they had a leader
@FruitBatz

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; February 14th, 2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 01:07 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]

Oh. Foxdung
Crumbling into dust and drifting into the apprentices den seemed like a good plan right now, a better plan then asking the not-so-friendly-looking warrior that was on their team. And it was a bit risky to ask the other apprentice that had come, if they didn't know, then she'd have to ask more people. But unfortunately turning into dust was rather impossible, so she was left with that one, horrid, option.
"Uhm, d-do you know where- where the base is?" she asked the warrior, who she was pretty sure was called Acorn'Fall, "I-I, I don't know w-where it is" If this warrior didn't know, then she may as well pass onto StarClan, because for goodness sake she did not want to ask more cats. Her paw pads suddenly became sweaty, and the small moment where she waited for an answer seemed to be stretched out into an eternity.

@Hatsune_Miku_Fan

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner

Last edited by Myling; February 14th, 2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw

Oh. Foxdung
Crumbling into dust and drifting into the apprentices den seemed like a good plan right now, a better plan then asking the not-so-friendly-looking warrior that was on their team. And it was a bit risky to ask the other apprentice that had come, if they didn't know, then she'd have to ask more people. But unfortunately turning into dust was rather impossible, so she was left with that one, horrid, option.
"Uhm, d-do you know where- where the base is?" she asked the warrior, who she was pretty sure was called Acorn'Fall, "I-I, I don't know w-where it is" If this warrior didn't know, then she may as well pass onto StarClan, because for goodness sake she did not want to ask more cats. Her paw pads suddenly became sweaty, and the small moment where she waited for an answer seemed to be stretched out into an eternity.

@Hatsune_Miku_Fan

"I don't know Either Kid.." she meowed and jumped dodging a warrior
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:45 AM
evermore haunting~

Willow'Paw

Well that was a bit alarming. If none of them knew where the base was, they'd be as good as done. She glanced around at her team. There was Egg'Paw left, of what she could see of Gold team, that she hadn't asked. They're base was after all by the training area, and Egg'Paw seemed like the oldest apprentice on their team.. She turned to the spotted cat, her eyes were a mixture of hopefulness and uncertainty.
"E-Egg'Paw?~" he could probably figure out the rest of the question, if he'd been listening. If Egg'Paw didn't know then―― well, she didn't know what to do then. Maybe march off in a random direction and hope for the best? That seemed like the best plan at the moment, but hopefully Egg'Paw knew where it was. But if he didn't know, then they'd at least have Whispering Wetlands to go off of, so they could maybe find their way from there, or possibly attack Silver's base on the spot.

( @MockingRabbit )

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:57 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Eggpaw
He/him - 12-14 moons
Eggpaw watched his team gather around, a look of contempt forming on his face as Willowpaw asked about, and not even a warrior could answer her. When the apprentice reached him with her question, his mew was sure and patronising. "Well, using logic, I would assume that this rock would be in the training area. Thus to find it, we would have to start by going there. Most cats should know where the training field is," he added. The pale apprentice flicked his tail and set off in that direction. "I hope everyone knowes where the WindClan border is, at least," he mewed over his shoulder.

@RoboPrism - @Shard - @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - @blxze. - @Beanz - @SomePerson

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 16th, 2024 at 06:55 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 11:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Willow'Paw
tags; [ @MockingRabbit , eggpaw] [ @Beanz , swanpaw ] [ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan , acornfall]

Willow'Paw stayed quiet, embarrassment pricking her pelt. She didn't know here either of those were. She followed after Egg'Paw, letting herself look up, so she possibly didn't have accidentally ram herself into a tree. The snow crunched antagonizingly below her paws, and she glanced over her shoulder to make sure the rest of her team was following. It would be very awkward if there wasn't anybody behind.

Last edited by Myling; February 19th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.