Today 03:39 PM

Old May 25th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart smiled, looking down at the three kits. "This is Rosekit," she said, licking the kit's head, "The other she-cat is Poppykit, and the tom that looks just like his father is Blazekit." She smiled, looking down at the kits again, overloaded with love for the small balls of fur. Oh, how she couldn't wait for them to open their eyes, almost wanting to stay this way forever, though she knew that was too good to be true. Her green eyes watching the kits silently, smiling the whole time, she didn't want to move, just staying close to her kits, licking Rosekit's head a few times as she looked at the small tortoiseshell kit.
Almost on cue, the tortoiseshell kit mewled loudly in protest at the mention of her name. Her frame shivered violently as she pushed her way towards Blazekit, climbing on top of the larger kit. Poppykit slid off of the other and squirmed, making her way back towards Spottedheart. She was certainly a rambunctious kit! She was unable to make out the new scent that flooded her senses, but it was familiar and comforting. In another effort to get more comfortable, Poppykit crawled towards rosekit, letting out another loud mewl as she snuggled between her sister and mother.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Almost on cue, the tortoiseshell kit mewled loudly in protest at the mention of her name. Her frame shivered violently as she pushed her way towards Blazekit, climbing on top of the larger kit. Poppykit slid off of the other and squirmed, making her way back towards Spottedheart. She was certainly a rambunctious kit! She was unable to make out the new scent that flooded her senses, but it was familiar and comforting. In another effort to get more comfortable, Poppykit crawled towards rosekit, letting out another loud mewl as she snuggled between her sister and mother.
Spottedheart smiled as she saw Poppykit squirm towards her, she did seem to squirm over her siblings a lot, and that was actually pretty cute in her eyes. The tortoiseshell leaned over the kit and licked her head a few times, almost wishing that she would open her eyes, but she guessed she would have to wait, as much as she didn't like that. Pulling both she-cats closer to her, she looked over at their brother, who was still with Daystripe, saying nothing else, wanting to just curl up and fall asleep for now, forcing herself to stay awake, just so she could spend as many moments as possible awake, and with her kits.
Old May 26th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart smiled, looking down at the three kits. "This is Rosekit," she said, licking the kit's head, "The other she-cat is Poppykit, and the tom that looks just like his father is Blazekit." She smiled, looking down at the kits again, overloaded with love for the small balls of fur. Oh, how she couldn't wait for them to open their eyes, almost wanting to stay this way forever, though she knew that was too good to be true. Her green eyes watching the kits silently, smiling the whole time, she didn't want to move, just staying close to her kits, licking Rosekit's head a few times as she looked at the small tortoiseshell kit.
Daystripe smiled as she told him the names, he couldn't help it but nuzzle the three of them. "Their names are wonderful, I wouldn't have been able to do better." He admitted with a slight chuckle, he was really bad with names- awkwardly bad. Leaning over to his mate, he gave her cheek a loving lick, he was so proud of her for giving them those little angels, this family. "You don't know how happy I am, Spottedheart, ever since you were an apprentice, the only thing you did was making me happy, and I'm glad you did, I'm glad you got to be my apprentice... And overall, I'm glad to be the tom to be with you, your mate and the father of our kits." He purred, and nuzzled his kits, smiling even more as he heard their cute mews.
Old May 26th, 2017, 05:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Blazekit mewled in protest as his sister climbed over him. Yes, he was a whole lot larger than his two sisters, but he still didn't like getting trampled on. He swung his tiny paw outwards towards his sister, but he was still so young, and not really strong yet, so he ended up wobbling a little, and his face hitting the bottom of the nest. It was soft, and he wasn't hurt, he just felt a little annoyed. The kit mewled again, and sniffed the air. It was cold around him, his sisters had moved away from him. There was one spot of warmth, and Blazekit moved towards it, scooting across the nest, and then curling up in his fathers fur. Blazekit wasn't hungry, he was just cold, and wanted to sleep. The tomkit took a deep breath, inhaling his fathers scent. Blazekit then let out a contented purr.

(Didn't know who to quote XD)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 27th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Blazekit mewled in protest as his sister climbed over him. Yes, he was a whole lot larger than his two sisters, but he still didn't like getting trampled on. He swung his tiny paw outwards towards his sister, but he was still so young, and not ragtag strong yet, so he ended up wobbling a little, and his face biting the bottom of the nest. It was soft, and he wasn't hurt, he just felt a little annoyed. The kit mewled again, and sniffed the air. It was cold around him, ho sites had moved away from him. There was one spot of warmth, and Blazekit moved towards it, scooting across the nest, and then curling up in his fathers fur. Blazekit wasn't hungry, he was just cold, and wanted to sleep. The tomkit took a deep breath, inhaling his fathers scent. Blazekit then let out a contented purr.

(Didn't know who to quote XD)
Daystripe gazed down at his son and smiled, eyes filled to the brim with adoration, he wrapped his paw around the small kit, giving soft strokes of his tongue across Blazekit's fur, he honestly couldn't see himself without kits now, he then started nuzzling the purring kit, his tail puffed out to make sure his son wasn't cold or anything, fatherly instincts, he needed those obviously, he sure didn't want to do anything wrong, great responsabilities came with those kits, and he sure wouldn't dissapoint his mate, well, try to, at least. "Hello there Blazekit." The auburn tom mewed in a soft, yet deep tone, his voice being mostly drowned by the loud purr erupting from his throat.
Old May 27th, 2017, 05:45 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe smiled as she told him the names, he couldn't help it but nuzzle the three of them. "Their names are wonderful, I wouldn't have been able to do better." He admitted with a slight chuckle, he was really bad with names- awkwardly bad. Leaning over to his mate, he gave her cheek a loving lick, he was so proud of her for giving them those little angels, this family. "You don't know how happy I am, Spottedheart, ever since you were an apprentice, the only thing you did was making me happy, and I'm glad you did, I'm glad you got to be my apprentice... And overall, I'm glad to be the tom to be with you, your mate and the father of our kits." He purred, and nuzzled his kits, smiling even more as he heard their cute mews.
Spottedheart laughed softly, not wanting to disturb the small kits too much, as she still had Rosekit and Poppykit close to her. "I am as well," she said softly, maybe it seemed like too little, but she couldn't really put together any real sentences with all the emotions she was feeling. Her kits were adorable, her mate was kind, she didn't know what else she could want, she ran her tail along Daystripe's back, smiling the whole time, before wrapping it around her kits again, deciding to leave Blazekit and his father together, as they looked about the same, and it was adorable. Looking down at Poppykit and Rosekit again, she started to lick their heads, watching the two tortoiseshell kits warmly, since they weren't with their father like now, unlike with Blazekit. In the end she all loved them equally though, and nothing could change that, still smiling the whole time.
Old May 27th, 2017, 11:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Noire

With Scorchedpetal and Beachkit in the medicine den, Cliffheart felt extra responsible for protecting and caring for his little Stars. The tan Abyssinian padded in, eyes landing on the nest filled with the three of his remaining kits. Redkit, Sagekit, and Strikerkit in their nest peacefully. They, unlike him, didn't have a constant worry biting in the back of their head on whether Beachkit and Scorchedpetak were going to be okay. They didn't know that Scorchedpetal had been inches from joining the stars above, they didn't know that their brother had a chance of not being able to walk properly. They just knew that Mommy was sick and she was staying with Ebonyfrost to get better. They didn't know any better, they were kits.

But he could tell them. He could tell them that Mommy might die. He could tell them that Beachkit might have a hard time playing and messing around with them. But what good would it do? It would most likely make them cry. He would have worried kits. They knew less than he did, and some times it was good. They didn't have to deal with worry yet. Good for them, because that's what a Cliffheart felt like he was doing all the time. Every morning when he crawled out of nest, he was jolted from drowsiness by worries for his little Stars, for his Twin Star. He sent prayers up to Starclan every evening and every morning for their protection. That's how worried he was. And now that Two of his Stars were hurt, he felt betrayed by Starclan yes, but himself. He had himself to blame.

He should have been quicker. He could have saved Scorchedotal from her near death experience. He would give anything to trade spots with her, her an Beachkit. He just wanted a happily ever after, but it seemed like someone liked messing with his life. Someone liked to screw up his family, and that was the one thing he didn't want to happen. He wanted to save and protect his family of Stars at all costs, even the cost of his life.

He padded over slowly and gazed down sadly at the three kits of his. They were his. Red kits fur stick out painfully. Her bright red fur replicating that of her mother's. Strikerkit was there, a decent blend of coloration between him and Scorchedpetal. Then Sagekit, a fluffy version of himself. They were his, and he had to care for them, now even more so that his Twin Star was out of commission.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Noire

With Scorchedpetal and Beachkit in the medicine den, Cliffheart felt extra responsible for protecting and caring for his little Stars. The tan Abyssinian padded in, eyes landing on the nest filled with the three of his remaining kits. Redkit, Sagekit, and Strikerkit in their nest peacefully. They, unlike him, didn't have a constant worry biting in the back of their head on whether Beachkit and Scorchedpetak were going to be okay. They didn't know that Scorchedpetal had been inches from joining the stars above, they didn't know that their brother had a chance of not being able to walk properly. They just knew that Mommy was sick and she was staying with Ebonyfrost to get better. They didn't know any better, they were kits.

But he could tell them. He could tell them that Mommy might die. He could tell them that Beachkit might have a hard time playing and messing around with them. But what good would it do? It would most likely make them cry. He would have worried kits. They knew less than he did, and some times it was good. They didn't have to deal with worry yet. Good for them, because that's what a Cliffheart felt like he was doing all the time. Every morning when he crawled out of nest, he was jolted from drowsiness by worries for his little Stars, for his Twin Star. He sent prayers up to Starclan every evening and every morning for their protection. That's how worried he was. And now that Two of his Stars were hurt, he felt betrayed by Starclan yes, but himself. He had himself to blame.

He should have been quicker. He could have saved Scorchedotal from her near death experience. He would give anything to trade spots with her, her an Beachkit. He just wanted a happily ever after, but it seemed like someone liked messing with his life. Someone liked to screw up his family, and that was the one thing he didn't want to happen. He wanted to save and protect his family of Stars at all costs, even the cost of his life.

He padded over slowly and gazed down sadly at the three kits of his. They were his. Red kits fur stick out painfully. Her bright red fur replicating that of her mother's. Strikerkit was there, a decent blend of coloration between him and Scorchedpetal. Then Sagekit, a fluffy version of himself. They were his, and he had to care for them, now even more so that his Twin Star was out of commission.
Redkit didn't know much about the war. Except for the fact that her mother didn't want them close to the mouth of the den. That they were to stay hidden from the prowling eyes of the others. The small she kit only obeyed her mother, and cowered behind her brothers. Her fur was shaking to no end. And, she couldn't vouch for her brother; Beachkit. Or her mother. Now, all she knew was that they were in the medicine cat's den, and even if she wanted to know more, she was afraid to ask. She was still getting used to the larger tom that she knew as her father. Her mother always had great things to say about him, and personally Redkit felt that she would come to admire him.

As of the moment, the small red pelted kit was asleep. Her head snuggled on top of her fluffy brother, Sagekit. With her tail covering a nose. Right now she was content. Though she preferred to be in the presence of all her brothers. She loved to snuggle. Whether it we with her mother or brothers. Redkit felt that she needed someone close to her in order for her to get a peaceful sleep.

Especially knowing that her mother and brother were in the medicine cat's den. Redkit felt that it wouldn't be fun to be confined within the medicine cat's den. She only hoped that mommy and her brother would be okay. It was never fun to be sick either.

Just then, Redkit lifted her tail from her nose, allowing scent to fill her nostrils. A scent that she was getting quite familiar with. Redkit shifted her position, so that her head was turned away from the entrance of the den. She nuzzled into her brother's sleeping form, her ears twitched.

Slowly, she brought her head up, her small body shaking. She turned to face the other way, and her eyes greeted the tan Abyssinian. At first, she only stared at him, her eyes blinking. A little yawn escaped her mouth, and she laid no heed to her fluffed out pelt; sticking out as if she were some sort of spiked animal.

There was no doubt that her body was still trembling, which made her press further into Sagekit's fluffy pelt. She landed a small paw upon Strikerkit's pelt, as if she was trying to assure herself that he was breathing. That he was still there.

Redkit felt the presence of her father. She looked up, meeting his gaze. She could see quite the difference between them. He was a large cat, but since she was a kit, she thought everything was quite large in her comparison. And, it's not like he scared her at all. When she first met him, she was able to crack the mystery since Beachkit liked to explore around. The fact that the tom had such a tantalizing resemblance to her brothers, wasn't it obvious?

Redkit stumbled from between her brothers, trying to get out the cozy spot of the nest. She almost fell, but picked herself up, and carefully set a paw out until she was at the edge of the nest the three laid upon.

The she kit gazed expectantly at her father, hoping that he had come with good news about her mother or brother. Gently she brought herself to bump her head to his front paw, nuzzling it.

"Is mommy and Beachkit still sick?" She asked, bringing herself to look at him, and her nose twitched.
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@The Eye Of The Storm
Fawnkit looked around for her mother, tail flicking back and forth. "Mamma!
Fallowmist! Mommy!" She mewed. Not finding her she walked around the nursery, huffing. "Mommy!" She mewed once more. Her paws hurt, she had been trying to find her Mother all day. "Fallowmist! MOMMY!" She hissed, giving up she grumbled and went to her and her mother's nest. Fawnkit had been collecting pebbles and leaves non-stop ever since she met Starfall. The cats kitty-pet roots and the fact she could become a warrior was amazing! From then on Fawnkit desided to collect things that amazed her. As She began to re-sort everthing again. Purple leaves go with Purple pebbles but only if that pebble is smaller than the white feathers. And the White feathers go with the daises only if the Feather is soft and isn't used for flight. And so on. The she cat sighed, working and she examined everything to make sure it was perfect.

Last edited by judas; May 29th, 2017 at 08:17 AM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:34 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Redkit didn't know much about the war. Except for the fact that her mother didn't want them close to the mouth of the den. That they were to stay hidden from the prowling eyes of the others. The small she kit only obeyed her mother, and cowered behind her brothers. Her fur was shaking to no end. And, she couldn't vouch for her brother; Beachkit. Or her mother. Now, all she knew was that they were in the medicine cat's den, and even if she wanted to know more, she was afraid to ask. She was still getting used to the larger tom that she knew as her father. Her mother always had great things to say about him, and personally Redkit felt that she would come to admire him.

As of the moment, the small red pelted kit was asleep. Her head snuggled on top of her fluffy brother, Sagekit. With her tail covering a nose. Right now she was content. Though she preferred to be in the presence of all her brothers. She loved to snuggle. Whether it we with her mother or brothers. Redkit felt that she needed someone close to her in order for her to get a peaceful sleep.

Especially knowing that her mother and brother were in the medicine cat's den. Redkit felt that it wouldn't be fun to be confined within the medicine cat's den. She only hoped that mommy and her brother would be okay. It was never fun to be sick either.

Just then, Redkit lifted her tail from her nose, allowing scent to fill her nostrils. A scent that she was getting quite familiar with. Redkit shifted her position, so that her head was turned away from the entrance of the den. She nuzzled into her brother's sleeping form, her ears twitched.

Slowly, she brought her head up, her small body shaking. She turned to face the other way, and her eyes greeted the tan Abyssinian. At first, she only stared at him, her eyes blinking. A little yawn escaped her mouth, and she laid no heed to her fluffed out pelt; sticking out as if she were some sort of spiked animal.

There was no doubt that her body was still trembling, which made her press further into Sagekit's fluffy pelt. She landed a small paw upon Strikerkit's pelt, as if she was trying to assure herself that he was breathing. That he was still there.

Redkit felt the presence of her father. She looked up, meeting his gaze. She could see quite the difference between them. He was a large cat, but since she was a kit, she thought everything was quite large in her comparison. And, it's not like he scared her at all. When she first met him, she was able to crack the mystery since Beachkit liked to explore around. The fact that the tom had such a tantalizing resemblance to her brothers, wasn't it obvious?

Redkit stumbled from between her brothers, trying to get out the cozy spot of the nest. She almost fell, but picked herself up, and carefully set a paw out until she was at the edge of the nest the three laid upon.

The she kit gazed expectantly at her father, hoping that he had come with good news about her mother or brother. Gently she brought herself to bump her head to his front paw, nuzzling it.

"Is mommy and Beachkit still sick?" She asked, bringing herself to look at him, and her nose twitched.
Cliffheart hadn't had an Nintentuon if explaining things ti them. He didn't know where ti behind or how to out it in terms that they would understand. They wouldn't know anything if he told them everything. That Scorchedpteal was fighting and recieved a blow on the side of her neck, nearly missing the aortic valve that would have killed her. That Beachkit had disobeyed and snuck into the battle. That Beachkit had tried to help his Mom, only to almost be kidnapped by her opponent. That her opponent was their parents worst enemy, Onyx. That Scorchedpetal had done more damage to herself by getting up to save Beachkit, saving him from a trapped life in the Syndicate.

They wouldn't understand. Either that or they would understand and be terrified of ever leaving the nest again. He didn't want that for his Little Stars. He wanted them to be confident and brave little Warriors. He wanted them to be kind and compassionate, with a fierce love, just like their mother. That's what he wanted them to be.

He didn't want them to be scared little apprentices, having grown up with the horrors of what happens in battle. He didn't want them living in fear. Cliffheart had done that before. He was doing it right now and he didn't wish this much fear, worry and heartache on any one, not even his worst enemy.

At the stirring of Redkit, he smiled softly down, pushing away al, his worrisome thoughts. His only daughter was awake, coming to see him. He watched as she carefully picked her way out of the nest, not disturbing her brothers. He nuzzled her head softly, a soothing, rumbling our erupting from his throat.

At her question though, his purring stopped. He didn't want to answer it completely truthfully. No they weren't sick, Mommy was still very close to dying. Beach kits leg was still broken. He couldn't tell his daughter that! "They're doing better, but they have to stay with Ebonyfrost for now, okay? As soon as they start to get better, I will take you, and Strikerkit, and Sagekit to go see them, okay my Little Star?" He asked, his voice gentle and reassuring, though he didn't know if he was trying to reassure Redkit or himself,
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~