Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old November 20th, 2017, 11:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

now briskly walking from the library out into the dining hall she walked up to lucifer and roughly grabbed his arm. "I'm worried..." Aspen suddenly said looking over her should and swallowing hard on the bike in her throat. "Without sage we are leaderless... And brother less. Hes the only family member I have left and if we don't find him I'm going to loose my mind" Aspen said flatly turning and grabbing a goblet of wine.
Lucifer eyes glowed a bit as he holds her hand making her put the wine down. “ don’t worry I am more worried about him than you. To lose a child is liking losing a part of me. The fox will find him and the wolf will track him down however if this is some kind of sick game I will not hesitate to punish the one behind it.” He says calmly as he looks at her and smiles calmly “ come let’s help you relax. I have a far more better wine that that my dear. Do not worry we’ll find him remember no one can leave this house.”
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lucifer eyes glowed a bit as he holds her hand making her put the wine down. “ don’t worry I am more worried about him than you. To lose a child is liking losing a part of me. The fox will find him and the wolf will track him down however if this is some kind of sick game I will not hesitate to punish the one behind it.” He says calmly as he looks at her and smiles calmly “ come let’s help you relax. I have a far more better wine that that my dear. Do not worry we’ll find him remember no one can leave this house.”
Aspen flinched but set it down reluctantly. Somehow she knew it was Rubin but was trying not to believe it. Her brother and Rubin had always been quite tense "That doesn't mean he couldn't be hurt or worse..." Aspens eyes started to swell with tears and she nervously fumbled her fingers but followed lucifer out of the dinning hall willingly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 21st, 2017, 12:01 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen flinched but set it down reluctantly. Somehow she knew it was Rubin but was trying not to believe it. Her brother and Rubin had always been quite tense "That doesn't mean he couldn't be hurt or worse..." Aspens eyes started to swell with tears and she nervously fumbled her fingers but followed lucifer out of the dinning hall willingly.
He nods “ yes but I hope that doesn’t come to be.... that scares me the most trust me on that child. “ he says as he begins to head towards his office. He stops and turns holding out his hand with a kind smile “ and don’t worry that boy is Narutos favorite and we all know how protective that man can be why do you think he’s the watcher?”
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that
"Why of course... I dont like anyone and Im not well liked." she said to winter

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM

(I'm I too late? This looks interesting!)

Name: Grace Ramos
Looks: A short pale teen with light brown hair that reaches towards her shoulders and light brown eyes. She always wears her black glasses and is seen wearing a pink shirt,jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Grace is rather caring and nice. She's quite selfless,she puts others needs before hers even if she's hurt. Grace is a bit clumsy but only when it comes to possibly battling someone or something..
Skills: Before coming here she was wanted to become a doctor and helped as a volunteer at hospitals. (AKA: She knows how to fix people up.) She can cheer people up (Mostly the little kids/kids under 18)
Weaknesses: She can't fight and is a bit clumsy while running. She can be tricked easily.
What age group you are in and what is your role?: Teens and she's a healer.
Love interest if any: None but Open!
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this: Straight (I'm not good with terms)
Other: Abigail is basically sort of her bodyguard
Questions: How many characters can you have?

Name: Abigail Santia
Looks: A 5"8 tan female with dark brown hair she always has in a high ponytail and dark brown eyes. She wears sports clothes,her soccer shirt and shorts and she just wears plain black sneakers.
Personality: Abigail's overprotective of her friends who call her the jock. Abi's basically like a bodyguard who protects her friends no matter what! She's a bit hot-headed and gets her self hurt easily because of it.
Skills: Abi's a fast runner and is a pro at soccer. (Give her anything ball like and she'll kick it to someones head to create a diversion)
Weaknesses: She's hot-headed which would get her into problems.
What age group you are in and what is your role?: Teen/fighter
Love interest if any: None/Open! (Though she might turn you down quite harshly!)
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this: Straight
Other: They both speak spainsh! (Abi's probably gonna scream in spanish when she gets angry X3)
Questions: Are these characters ok?
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:58 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

” Sing to me songs of the darkness.
Farewell to heaven my friend.
Come to me bury your sorrows.
Temptation awaits the condemned.”

Roles ( limited)

The teens ( must be 18 or older): 9 open
The kids ( must be younger than 18) 3 open. ( Noir and Angelica,
The leader ( of the kids of course): Sage
The healer ( knows how to use first aid and all that Jazz): 1 open ( Tord,
The fighters ( putting up a fight when needed): 3 open
The betrayers ( to keep this interesting send me a pm for the role and just make the forum role to teens or kids :3): 4 open

Forums
Name: Laslo
Looks: Blonde almost white curly hair with a grayish blue sweater dress that hides most of her faded blue jean shorts. She used to have ice blue eyes, but ever since she joined her eyes are black empty voids.
Personality: She doesn't like talking unless she has to, and observes and questions everything. Very distant, and often zones out, daydreaming.
Skills: She has a extensive knowledge on all things supernatural, and on space. She was taught to be observant, and has very strong senses.
Weaknesses: She can be very stubborn, and her lack of speech often annoys others.
What age group you are in and what is your role: The Kids
Love interest if any: Open
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Other:
Questions

Anyone who may be interested: @Rubinaito @Celestial @Teggy @RosePelt146 @.:Blue Wishes:. @Hawkstar @Myik