Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 20th, 2023, 02:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Ooh! Ooh! Big, important, epic things were happening!! Or, at least, Antkit thought they were. She couldn't really be sure, still being inside the nursery, but Pikestar was up on the Streamstone, and that was certainly cause for excitement. She wasn't six moons yet, obviously, but maybe it was her apprentice ceremony? She was super cool and epic and stuff, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she was promoted to warrior training a BIT early. Or a lot early, hopefully. Regardless, she bounded out into the clearing and made for the already rather large crowd, making sure to shake any moss bits from her pelt as she went. (OPEN)
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:07 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Something was happening, but Nightspark didn't knew what it was, he approached the Streamstoe and sat, he wondered what happened... He praised for Starclan hoping nothing bad had happened...
[OPEN]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:10 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Seapaw trotted over to Streamstone and sat down near the other cats. He then turned his attention too Fawnlight, hopefully nothing bad has happened, he thought too himself. That would be bad, if an important cat was sick or if one had died. But maybe Fawnlight had been sent an omen, Seapaw shouldn't be worrying ... yeah, everything would (hopefully) be okay.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite sat down.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 20th, 2023, 04:09 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

A voice called from outside the nursery, and, without missing a beat, the young tom had raced out of the nursery and into the clearing, only to stop in his tracks. Who. Was. This. What was happening. His jaw dropped open at the sight of the large black cat standing on the Streamstone. Where was Stripeycat? The talkative girlboss who he had figured out as the true leader was, well, not leading. Wait. Stepping closer and hearing tidbits of information, it all began to piece together and his expression changed from that of confusion to shock to horror. No. Way. This could not be possible. There was absolutely no way that this was right. For if this really was the leader of Riverclan... then that meant the other clans existed as more than just kit stories. An audible gasp escaped his mouth. "No!"

Thunderclan, the climbing cats, Shadowclan, the sneaky murderers, Windclan, the speedy guys. They were more than just stories, and, this figure standing far above him was more than a story as well. It was OldCatPike. The true leader of Riverclan was real, which meant that he was wrong, which meant he had failed at something. He couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed in this. Stonekit had thought that he had finally figured something out before he was told, but no. It wasn't even as if everyone else knew- he was just flat out wrong. Him, a scientist, wrong. Disgraceful.

Sitting down, he shrunk into his fur, trying to hide from the cats around him. This was straight up embarrassing, distressing, a moment that proved he was not the masterbrain- bigmind- no, er, smartcat that he thought he had been. Oh, how the other kits in the nursery would lord this over him. A small tear dripped down his grey face, though it was quickly wiped away with a paw. Oh, woe is him. A sudden shock of inspiration ripped through his brain, causing him to be torn from his state of sadness, and he physically moved to the side. Sure, disappointment still reigned, but perhaps this new revelation could lead to new experiments. After all- who was OldCatPike?

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 20th, 2023 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

~^~ Pumkinfire ~^~

The orange tom sat down and gave Fawnlighy his attention.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old January 20th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

✿ Bouncepaw ✿

Perked ears met the call. He heaved himself off of the nest he had been lazily been sitting in considering him not being able to leave camp. That blasted badger! He sighed and hobbled into the clearing. He was met with some of his other clanmates gathering around the streamstone. He found a spot in the dark and sat down. Hm, Fawnlight had something to say? Might as well listen… considering she is the medicine cat. He sat in the rather large clearing waiting for Fawnlight to come. And his other clanmates. They all seemed to be training and being busy. He couldn’t help but envy his own shackles to the camp. He couldn’t leave! It made him upset and outraged… maybe… a bit jealous… but just a bit! He had rights to be mad, he only knew so much, and he was eight moons, he should know how to hunt by now! He felt… useless and inferior compared to warriors… other apprentices… queens… and oh so much inferiority he felt when compared to Fawnlight. She was the medicine cat for stars sakes! And he.. oh Bouncepaw, oh poor old him was confined to the camp. His anxiety built up when thinking of the things he couldn’t do, what he could do… if it wasn’t for that stupid badger! He sighed. His mixed emotions didn’t help at all. Maybe he could take some prey to the queens or elders after this meeting.

Last edited by Caspian; January 20th, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 07:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻
Upon hearing the old man's familiar call ringing through the camp, the large white-and-black tomcat walked out of the apprentice's den with a wide yawn escaping his parted jaws. He blinked, looking around in slight surprise at the thick fog that has overtaken the camp clearing today. Well, that was certainly something you didn't see every day. Sighing, Cloudpaw padded over to the crowd of RiverClan cats forming underneath the Streamstone, sitting towards the back of the pack as he usually did. Tiny snowflakes fell onto his head and shoulders as he sat, making the curly-furred apprentice shake slightly. His short ears twitched idly to Pikestar's words. Fawnlight was starting the meeting? Immediately, the RiverClan tomcat sat up straighter, straining his neck to see if he could catch a glimpse of his best friend. Where was she? What was going on? A thousand possibilities went through the RiverClan apprentice's head, but he did everything he could to remain calm despite his frequent paranoia. Surely, if it was truly bad news, Pikestar wouldn't be acting so relaxed.
Old January 20th, 2023, 07:19 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw was chilling near the apprentice den when her ears perked hearing the leaders call, so she pads up closer to the streamstone and sits down, Her tail flicks as she hears that fawnlight has something to say, so she pays much attention to what she gots to say

Last edited by Bean.; January 20th, 2023 at 07:21 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 08:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was it.

Deep breaths.

From the dim leaders den, Fawnlight watched as her brother headed out. He was going to call a meeting. He was going to call one, and they were all going to see her, and hear how she ! - no. No, she wouldn't let those voices creep back in, not after vowing to remain resolute. She would calm her breathing, she would steady her nerves. She would do what needed to be done... despite the way it absolutely shattered her heart into tiny pieces. One last glance at her paws, a wince, and then she rose to them shakily.

Hobbling out from her brother's den, Fawnlight was met with thick fog and a few flakes that fell from the sky. An eerie feeling, but perhaps fitting considering what was to come. Her head was tucked down, mainly so that she could watch where she was going. It was still... difficult getting around, but not as bad as it had been a couple days ago. Likely she would never feel one hundred percent capable, not with how... how burned they were. Blue eyes darted to her paws as she continued to hobble slowly towards the front of the crowd (eyes were surely on her now). Fur singed off still, her right one twisted inward and limp while her left one struggled to carry a majority of her weight.

Finally, the dappled she-cat made it to a spot to where everyone could see her, and she could see everyone. Then she felt her brother's eyes on her and it was then she lifted her head.

No more tears lingered in her gaze - they had all been locked away.

"Cats of RiverClan. Clanmates." Her voice was a little hoarse from screaming into a pile of moss the night before (much to the dismay of her brother's ears) so she cleared it before continuing. "A couple of days ago, while out in the territory I... There was an accident. I came across a peculiar sight that I did not have any knowledge of - there were these black stones, flickering red like they were alive with embers. I was drawn to them, to see what they were, but... upon placing my paws onto them, I was met with what I can only describe as a sting much similar to what I perceive death to feel like." Her heart clenched, but she forced herself to go on, shakily repositioning her paws. It was clear to see the way the fire-hot stones had changed them, what with the red lacerations and absence of fur.

Swallowing hard to reclaim a strong mask, Fawnlight continued. "I didn't realize it then but my paws... They don't work like they used to. They shake, and hurt, and are not steady enough for the work required of me. I can barely walk with them, let alone work with herbs anymore. Because of this, I can't... I can't in good faith continue to be your medicine cat." Thorns felt like they were piercing her throat, and her gaze looked out to no one in particular. "...But I refuse to allow our Clan to suffer due to my severe mistake. StarClan saw my cry for help, and they have sent me a message so that RiverClan does not go without a medicine cat." This time her eyes did look for someone in the crowd; a particular soon-to-be-apprentice that StarClan had guided her to. Slowly she got up and limped over towards the young kit, stopping just before him and smiling softly.

"Stonekit. I know you are young, but the stars have revealed to me that despite my injury, our Clan will continue to be cared for. 'The stones will direct the river's flow'." Reciting the prophecy she had been given. A light gleamed in her gaze, one that had not been there since her accident. "It is my belief that StarClan has chosen you to be our next medicine cat. I know you are young, and if anyone knows how big of a responsibility this is, it is I. But I promise you, young one, even though I can no longer heal I will teach you everything I know. You will not be alone."

There was going to be reactions. Fawnlight didn't have the energy to predict what those could be. Instead she did not let her soft gaze waver from Stonekit, awaiting his answer.

[ If it's not clear, Fawnlight sustained an injury that is causing her to resign. A prophecy was given to her (that will be roleplayed out later tonight, along with the injury) to announce Stonekit/paw becoming RiverClan's next medicine cat - with Fawnlight teachin him. I have decided to step down as RiverClan's medicine cat to pursue other opportunities and develop other characters outside of Fawnlight. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse