Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM

Old February 14th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Owlpaw began making her way over to the streamstone poked her head out of the apprentices den, ears flicking as she slowly made her way over. She stopped once she saw the former medicine cat laying in the clearing, limp and lifeless. “Wha...” She lowered her head a bit, feeling sorry for the tom. Owlpaw couldn’t help but wonder how he had died, but those questions would have to be asked another time. The apprentice took a few steps closer, unsure if she should take a spot closer to the lifeless body, or if she should keep a short distance away. She didn’t know. She hadn’t known him too well, but he was the medicine cat after all, so she should probably pay some sort of respect.

Character Site

Old February 14th, 2020, 03:18 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Pebblepaw had come quick to Lionstar's call, but once the body had been presented, he felt his stomach twist with nausea. Another dead clanmate? The medicine cat? After all this time, that was the last cat he expected to up and die! Well... he did have a strange way of healing.. Maybe he ate something bad? It was a mystery until Lionstar spoke. Regardless, Pebblepaw couldn't usher himself to move forward and wish good travels to the cat. Surely those who knew him better would. The apprentice swallowed hard as he settled beside a few clanmates - hearing Sugarapple's wail of sorrow, watching Thistlestep flee from the body... Dirtfur smudging mud on his sides? Wait, was he seeing that right? Blinking a few times, he hadn't even noticed the tears rolling down his cheeks. Where did those come from?

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 14th, 2020 at 03:22 AM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:40 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Eagleflower approached the clearing in an unusually peppy mood. He could not fathom why. Waking up happier was lucky, for someone like him. He approached the large rock, and all rainbow-filled visions were decimated into flames.
Shi-shiverpetal? What happened? W-what? His paws felt like lead, and his collapsed into a sitting position, shaking slightly.

Hickoryblaze's eyebrows cocked in worry, stating at the dead body. His worries raced through his viens, screaming through his head.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 14th, 2020, 05:52 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Green'kit padded out "wha?..."
her eyes widened greatly.
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Liongrowl's ears perked at the call from her leader. Can't be too important, she thought, shaking moss from her pelt as she got up from her nest in the warriors den and padded outside, we just had ceremonies, didn't we? Probably just forgot a kit or two... Her demeanor changed when she caught a whiff of the sharp tang of death-scent in camp and she continued towards the streamstone with a more hurried pace, ears flattening in disbelief as she caught sight of the unmoving body of Shiverpetal. She's dead? Liongrowl didn't know the medicine cat well, but still felt grief at the loss of a clan-mate. "How could this have happened?" she mewed to herself, lowering her head in respect.

Puddlekit was immediately at attention the moment he heard Lionstar's voice, immediately rushing towards the streamstone in a burst of excitement. "What's going on?" he mewed, looking hopefully towards the first cat he ran into, unaware of Shiverpetal, "are we having more ceremonies?"
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:15 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw darted over. However Bramble felt something different about this meeting....
Parting off their separate ways they took their rightful spots.

With closed inspection . She began to recognize the body ...wait...her eyes widened "Shiverpeta!? What happened to him?" she asked as she looked up at lionstar. The cat didn't even look old! How could he have died? ??her ears folded back in sorrow how could this happen?
Sootpaw widened his eyes . already ?! But it's too soon! This isn't right ....what he could have really happened !?!
Eyebrows furrowing the grey tom hung his head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 14th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail

The grey warrior padded out the warriors den, late as usual, but curious to what was happening. No one seemed to be in a good mood, and when she pushed her way to the front of the crowd, she saw exactly why. Welp, that's one way to ruin anyone's day. When had this even happened, why did it happen, who did it or was it natural. These were all the thoughts that ran through her head as she scrunched up her face and moved away slowly. She had only talked with the strange cat once, but the last thing she had thought is she never wanted to see him again. Now she felt horrible, as she would never hear his strange mumblings again. The den had already felt empty with Shiverpetal always talking to himself, but now it would just feel dead. She moved all the way towards the back, tears running down her face now. This was not gonna be a good day anymore...

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 14th, 2020, 07:57 AM
eternally tired

Morningmeadow heard Lionstar's call as she was eating, she quickly finished and padded to the Streamstone. I wonder what happened to cause a meetin The scent of death quickly interrupted his thoughts. She saw a cat, laying down. Oh no, what happened? She thoughts. She looked a bit more closely and gasped. It, It was Shiverpetal! "Oh No! What Happened??" She didn't really know the Medicine cat, but she was wishing now she had got to know him. She put her head down "I'm sure you were a great cat, may Starclan lead your way."

-----

Dewfeather caught the scent of death before he had even got to the Streamstone. He looked for the cat that had gone to Starclan. Its Shiverpetal... He thought. "Wh-What happened to him?" He said. "Was he sick? Did someone Kill him??" He put his head down and sat down.

-----

Sparrowkit heard Lionstar and bounced out of the Nursery, "Sunkit, Cmon!" He said. Without waiting, he headed to the Streamstone. He smelled somthing weird in the air. "Sunkit, what's that smell? It smells funky." He looked over to a body, that was just lying there. "What happened to him?" He said. He looked to his father, Dirtfur with questioning eyes. "Whats going on? Why is everyone bowing their heads?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 14th, 2020 at 08:03 AM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 08:03 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit watched her mom trot over to the meeting, but in the same second she heard her mothers wail she dashed over, weaving through warriors and burst out right next to her foster mothers side, "sugarapple, are you ok-" her words trailed off as she saw a body of an unfamiliar cat. cherrykit was mortified none the less, but seeing her foster mother crying told her this cat was clearly important to her or the clan. without hesitation cherrykit nuzzled along her mothers legs and side to comfort her, before sitting down and burring her face in the queens fur. @vermin

Last edited by kittygirl; February 14th, 2020 at 08:04 AM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 08:14 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Words runs fast through one's mouth ending with a sorrowful whisper in Greenfur's ears. He couldn't believe that Shiverpetal had passed away. Profound grief engraved onto the tom's face that always held a stern look. Taking a pawstep out the warrior's den around back he searched for something among the tall grass to find a certain plant. It wasn't hard to find; the fragrance guided him to the delicate-looking bloom of white flowers. Even the harshest of winters that slain verdure brutally in its path from freezing temperature and winds- these small looking lilies always appears as the sole survivor. Plucking up a few in his jaw, he slowly stride over into the crowd, weaving around grief struck cats to reach the medicine cat's body. It felt like dirt was laid upon his emotions, greying out his spirit even more and deadened his mind. What's worse, it looked like the tom was peacefully sleeping ready to pop up to say 'hello' at any moment. Greenfur placed the flowers on top of Shiverpetal's cold body then stepped back to dip his head respectfully to the dead. The white warrior noticed some mud dabbed on the medicine cat's body and turned to face Dirtfur with a mild bewildered expression. His gaze finally rest on Lionstar, awaiting on his heart piercing words for those who don't know yet.

Last edited by tye; February 14th, 2020 at 08:20 AM.