Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old June 9th, 2019, 04:51 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @Hexict ]

Fawnpaw could see the cogwheels turning within Mirethorn but only had the capacity to speculate what they were about, the longing for communication a plea on the tip of his tongue but silent in the face of his stormy stare. Really, he figured it could silence even the likes of a fox and felt small underneath it, circumstances that produced the downsizing reaction because of his naive sensitivity. If he had known Mirethorn had misconstrued his agreement with Lionstorm as an outright desire for him to change his name, he would’ve been more vocal about the illogical escalation between those two extremes. So unsure of what to do, he remained caught, rooted in place and deeply uncomfortable after what’d transpired.

Fawnpaw’s ears flicked forward in mild surprise when he gave a lukewarm confirmation that he did have clan duties to attend to, a reality that Fawnpaw hadn’t registered as actually applicable but was now acknowledging his miscalculation. “Of course, you’re a warrior and everything. I don’t know why you wouldn’t have duties.” The ramble wasn’t directed at Mirethorn but more toward himself, and he shook his head as it tapered off into silence. “Yeah, I mean…” his gaze slid beyond Mirethorn to focus on something behind him momentarily, a mustering of his courage to figure out what to say but lamely settling on, "sure." However, the next item caught him off guard and brought his head to a tipped position again, jaw working while he considered that. When it was still hard to believe Mirethorn was a warrior, it was equally difficult to process that he’d have the warrior privileges which translated to being able to roam the territory at will. “If that’s what you want,” he finally said, “I just… didn't know you would.” A murmur of his appreciation followed after, but by now, his mind was on other things — like removing himself from this situation to feel terrible about how he’d completely tarnished Mirethorn’s warrior ceremony, something Fawnpaw worried that he’d probably never forgive. A tightness in his throat, he didn’t say anything more, couldn’t say anything more because he was afraid it result in tears, but drifted away toward the apprentices’ den with heavy paws and deflated stature.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 9th, 2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old June 11th, 2019, 02:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

In the aftermath of the ceremonies, the newly named Coastpaw was thrilled. He was now an apprentice, which he couldn't be happier about. Not to mention, his mentor was no other than the actual leader of his clan, which made his chest inflate with pride. Fallenstar had wanted him as an apprentice or at least that's what Coast assumed from this turn of events. The normally happy tom was just elated in the moment. When the ceremonies were over, Coastpaw's first instincts were to approach Fallenstar and greet his mentor. However, the important tom seemed to be flocked by warriors as soon as the ceremony had ended - probably due to the fact that a new deputy was chosen and they wanted to talk to him about it. I probably shouldn't bother him, The apprentice mused, determining that the next day would probably work better for them both. He had friends he wanted to talk with anyway, so it was no sweat off his shoulders. With that switch in thoughts, he turned his aqua gaze to the clusters of cats around him, searching for a familiar grey pelt among them. Pebblekit - or Pebblepaw now - would be around here somewhere, having gotten his apprenticeship ceremony the same day.

@Dust

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 12th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[COLOR="SlateGray"Compassionate]
​»» - ———— ❈ ———— - ««

[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

(if you don't want to roleplay them right now, that's fine~)

Mistfall had joined the clan to witness the newest ceremonies, but the molly's mind had been elsewhere. For the past few days she wasn't getting much sleep and her mental state seemed to lagging behind her. Not to mention she tended to focus on her duties even when she wasn't performing them. The molly wished that sleep didn't evade her like this. She enjoyed to get a good night's rest, especially when he didn't have dreams. Though it has been many moons, she was still glad that there was no Dark Forest waiting for her at night. It was a relief. But due to the recent changes in her personal relationships, the grey warrior found it difficult to settle down and sleep. Though she couldn't exactly explain why in anymore detail.

Having zoned out she was completely shocked to have heard her name being called. Pale gaze shot up towards Fallenstar, she quickly tried to figure out what was happening. It didn't take long to realize that she had been given another apprentice. Mistfall felt a little surprised by this, but there wasn't much reason to be. She was in her late thirty moons and had only officially trained one apprentice. The molly always seemed a bit too busy to be taking on apprentices so the thought never really occurred to her until now. Shaking her head she glanced around for the silver tabby that Fallenstar seemed to be looking at when announcing Mistfall's name. She tilted her head as she tried to figure out what to say to her new apprentice.

Getting up, she began to head in Riverpaw's direction. "Hello, I'm Mistfall," the warrior introduced herself and politely dipped her head in greeting. She felt a bit awkward but hoped that Riverpaw couldn't tell that much. Mistfall hoped that she would be a good mentor to the smaller feline and that the two of them would get along.

She also hoped that the tabby would provide her own name, because Mistfall completely missed that part.[/COLOR]
{I'd love too! Sorry this is late tho}

Riverpaw almost didn't want to attend the ceremonies. She was tierd, not that she was training her previous mentor had been missing for a while now and the silver tabby felt a bit forgotten. The only kin she had was her father which she never really talked to. It was very awkward and honestly she didn't look up to him as a father he was basically another warrior who just happened to be her father. And her brother, though Frozenpaw was busy with training and was a blossoming warrior pretty soon she was sure she'd watch his warrior ceremony, sitting in the crowd, mentorless and untrained. Her brother of course was still set in them becoming warriors together. She loved how childish he could be around her yet she knew it was mostly to make her feel better.
She really didn't feel comfortable surrounded by all these cats either, even if they were her Clan mates she didn't know them. They were practically strangers. Wow now that I think of it I know basically none of my Clanmates. The apprentice realized mind wondering in thought. She did that a lot and despite being so shy she felt sick at times she was really hyper and had the attention span of a fish. Nice literally running on an endless trial she stated in space, looking half asleep.

At the call of her name Riverpaw nearly jumped out of her skin,head jerking up to look at Fallenstar. What did I do!? I'm not getting in trouble right? It's not because I'm only half trained. He's not going to kick me out of the Clan right? I love RiverClan I don't want to leave. Nervously the small fluffy molly made her way forward as instructed by her leader. Tail pressed to the ground she was tense. What if he did kick her out? When he began talking again she pressed her blue eyes closed worried yet at the words she gave a look of complete shock. "What-" She not her tongue just as she realized she had spoken out loud.
Now, her face completely baffled the small tabby just listened in silence not sure if she hadn't drifted asleep. No this is real..wait who's Mistfall?! She suddenly realized she had no idea who her new mentor was other then the warriors name.

When the molly approached her a look of relief washed over her face but it was slightly covered by nervousness. "H-hello, I'm... Riverpaw." The silver tabby almost mumbled lowering her head. It was obvious by her build that she was older then six moons and she was larger then The typical young apprentice though for a older apprentice she was small in size. Height, weight, muscle mass everything. Though she did have thick glossy fur.
"I'll, um, try to be a good apprentice." She added risking a slight glance up at Mistfall. Last time she must have been too much of a hassle to be a good apprentice so this time she had to be careful so her new mentor didn't leave. To many cats disappeared from her life already.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[FONT="Arial"]Firehawk beamed as he approached the small form of Pebblepaw, gently bopping his nose against his. A mentor again? He was surprised Fallenstar still assigned him apprentices when there were plenty of other warriors eager to teach their youth. He didn't mind it, however-- he quite enjoyed spending time with the younger cats, and his last two apprentices had gone well. He was fond of Angelwing and Cedarbug, two fine warriors who served the Clan well.

"Hello," he greeted his new apprentice warmly. "Are you ready to begin your training, or would you like to settle into the apprentice den first?"
"Hello!" Pebblepaw's chest couldn't have been more puffed out, even if he tried. Green eyes shone with excitement as he watched Firehawk intensely. His neck extended quickly to reciprocate the 'boop' though maybe a bit too rushed on his part. Still, even the dull ache of his nose was barely noticeable and the elated apprentice gave an excited bounce of his paws. "I'm ready to start training!" voice squeaking on the last inflection of his voice. Ok, well, maybe Pebblepaw was a little bit nervous to start... What would he learn first? Mega-awesome fighting moves?! Were they going to infiltrate a camp for their first session?! Did warriors even do that? Whatever, it didn't matter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
In the aftermath of the ceremonies, the newly named Coastpaw was thrilled. He was now an apprentice, which he couldn't be happier about. Not to mention, his mentor was no other than the actual leader of his clan, which made his chest inflate with pride. Fallenstar had wanted him as an apprentice or at least that's what Coast assumed from this turn of events. The normally happy tom was just elated in the moment. When the ceremonies were over, Coastpaw's first instincts were to approach Fallenstar and greet his mentor. However, the important tom seemed to be flocked by warriors as soon as the ceremony had ended - probably due to the fact that a new deputy was chosen and they wanted to talk to him about it. I probably shouldn't bother him, The apprentice mused, determining that the next day would probably work better for them both. He had friends he wanted to talk with anyway, so it was no sweat off his shoulders. With that switch in thoughts, he turned his aqua gaze to the clusters of cats around him, searching for a familiar grey pelt among them. Pebblekit - or Pebblepaw now - would be around here somewhere, having gotten his apprenticeship ceremony the same day.

@Dust
The two must have been on a similar wave-length because as the ceremony ended Pebblepaw bounced above the crowd to try and spot his friend, newly named Coastpaw. "Coastpaw!" He meowed loudly, squeezing in-between the crowd of clan-mates, chattering happily after the ceremony. Tail curled straight up into the air he approached the marbled feline, his eyes softening - though alight with anticipation. "Coastpaw!" His meow was more of a shout than a whisper but it was obvious he was attempting not disrupt those around them. Green eyes rounded into saucers, "You got Fallenstar as your mentor! Lucky duck!" Though the new apprentice was slightly jealous, he couldn't say he'd want Fallenstar to be his mentor... Firehawk looked like fun and so far was incredibly nice! Still, it had to be quite the honor! "What do you think you guys will do first?"

[ Sorry for the duplicate you guys! Hope it's not an issue ;-; ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 14th, 2019, 07:16 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The two must have been on a similar wave-length because as the ceremony ended Pebblepaw bounced above the crowd to try and spot his friend, newly named Coastpaw. "Coastpaw!" He meowed loudly, squeezing in-between the crowd of clan-mates, chattering happily after the ceremony. Tail curled straight up into the air he approached the marbled feline, his eyes softening - though alight with anticipation. "Coastpaw!" His meow was more of a shout than a whisper but it was obvious he was attempting not disrupt those around them. Green eyes rounded into saucers, "You got Fallenstar as your mentor! Lucky duck!" Though the new apprentice was slightly jealous, he couldn't say he'd want Fallenstar to be his mentor... Firehawk looked like fun and so far was incredibly nice! Still, it had to be quite the honor! "What do you think you guys will do first?"

[ Sorry for the duplicate you guys! Hope it's not an issue ;-; ]
(I have no problem with it )

Coastpaw spotted Pebblepaw as the other apprentice approached, rushing forward the last few steps to meet him partway. He listened to him, nodding vigorously at his first few words. "I honestly didn't think he knew I existed," Coastpaw responded with wide eyes. "I'm kind of nervous, I don't wanna disappoint the leader, can you even imagine?" He shook his head at the thought of it. At Pebblepaw's question, he searched for Fallenstar among the crowd but couldn't see him anymore. "I have no idea, but I'm really excited for anything!" He blabbered. "Maybe a tour of the territory? Though, going fishing or battle training sounds like a ton of fun too. Honestly, I want to do it all!" He glanced over Pebblepaw's shoulder to the entrance and exit of camp longingly before returning his excited gaze back to his friend. "What do you think you'll be doing first?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[a little late, whoops]

Pebblepaw's enthusiasm made Firehawk's muzzle morph into a smile, and his tail twitched as he watched him talk to his friend. "I was planning on taking you out into the territory, showing you the boundaries with the other Clans for today before we started on some battle practice tomorrow. If there's anything you'd like to try out first instead, I'm all ears. Coastpaw, I'm not sure what Fallenstar has planned for you, but you're also welcomed to accompany us."

It'd give the two apprentices some time to talk, and buy Fallenstar some time to finish up with his remaining duties. If Fallenstar had other plans, he was free to implement them, but for now Firehawk saw no harm in showing both Pebblepaw and Coastpaw around.
@Dust, @Zero to Hero

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
[a little late, whoops]

Pebblepaw's enthusiasm made Firehawk's muzzle morph into a smile, and his tail twitched as he watched him talk to his friend. "I was planning on taking you out into the territory, showing you the boundaries with the other Clans for today before we started on some battle practice tomorrow. If there's anything you'd like to try out first instead, I'm all ears. Coastpaw, I'm not sure what Fallenstar has planned for you, but you're also welcomed to accompany us."

It'd give the two apprentices some time to talk, and buy Fallenstar some time to finish up with his remaining duties. If Fallenstar had other plans, he was free to implement them, but for now Firehawk saw no harm in showing both Pebblepaw and Coastpaw around.
@Dust, @Zero to Hero
@Zero to Hero

"Really?!" Pebblepaw was elated! Brutally large and expectant eyes were plastered onto Coastpaw, his body vibrating with anticipation. It was a silly sight, but Pebblepaw didn't care how he looked! A chance to explore the territory with his mentor AND friend?? He could remember the two just briefly talking about being able to explore and their dreams were coming true! But... Fallenstar wasn't coming with them, was he? The apprentice's head swiveled around to try and catch sight of Coastpaw's mentor, giving up quickly as he failed to find him. "I don't think Fallenstar would mind, would he?" He cast a curious glance to Firehawk, seeming a bit deflated for his friend.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 21st, 2019, 04:01 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

"Really?!" Pebblepaw was elated! Brutally large and expectant eyes were plastered onto Coastpaw, his body vibrating with anticipation. It was a silly sight, but Pebblepaw didn't care how he looked! A chance to explore the territory with his mentor AND friend?? He could remember the two just briefly talking about being able to explore and their dreams were coming true! But... Fallenstar wasn't coming with them, was he? The apprentice's head swiveled around to try and catch sight of Coastpaw's mentor, giving up quickly as he failed to find him. "I don't think Fallenstar would mind, would he?" He cast a curious glance to Firehawk, seeming a bit deflated for his friend.
"Really?" Coastpaw echoed Pebblepaw enthusiastically, his tail skyrocketing into the air in excitement. "I'm sure Fallenstar won't mind! He does seem busy." The apprentice wasn't really giving it much thought through the excitement of such an opportunity, but chances were he was most likely right about it. Bright blue eyes looked up at Pebblepaw's mentor expectantly, his toes crossed that he would agree. He really wanted to have the chance to see the territory and it would be even better if he could do it with his friend at the same time. It'd most likely be doing Fallenstar a favor anyways because Coastpaw was bound to be distracted by every new thing he saw out there.

Old June 26th, 2019, 12:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Icepaw [ @Shadow_vauge], step forward!"

Lionstorm's voice rang out from where he stood on the Streamstone, once again stealing the pedestal from Fallenstar. "I noticed you were without a mentor, and it's time we amended that. Leopardsong [ @Teza], until Icepaw receives her warrior name you will be in charge of her training." His eyes narrowed at the spotted warrior, recalling her shortcomings with hunting.

"Don't disappoint me."

With that, he sprang down from the stone. "You both are dismissed."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 26th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
"Icepaw [ @Shadow_vauge], step forward!"

Lionstorm's voice rang out from where he stood on the Streamstone, once again stealing the pedestal from Fallenstar. "I noticed you were without a mentor, and it's time we amended that. Leopardsong [ @Teza], until Icepaw receives her warrior name you will be in charge of her training." His eyes narrowed at the spotted warrior, recalling her shortcomings with hunting.

"Don't disappoint me."

With that, he sprang down from the stone. "You both are dismissed."
Leopardsong, eyes widened at the thought of her having an apprentice, simply nodded. There was an odd mixture of both pride and annoyance as she watched Icepaw, worry starting to form that she just wasn't fit for the job of mentoring such a young mind. Lionstorm's final few words stung slightly, causing the spotted warrior to pin her ears a bit. "I will do my best, Lionstorm," she said before he dismissed the new pair.
She then turned her attention to Icepaw. "Well, Icepaw. Let's go to the training cave and begin your training." With that, Leopardsong padded away to the entrance and to the cave, thinking about how the situation may be annoying, but it might just help Leopardsong with her own shortcomings in the long run.