Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:21 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:16 AM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by glitch
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 11:15 AM

Old August 5th, 2020, 04:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @Slushie ]
[ Don't forget to mention BILL. in your next post! ]

His confirmation led her to close her eye, hoping to fall asleep. It thankfully didn't take long for her to do so.

Duskstar opened her eyes to see the familiar landscape of stars surrounding her. The sight brought a small thought to appear in the back of her mind.

Would she still join StarClan after dying? Maybe becoming a loner would take away her chance of joining the ranks of the stars. Whatever the answer was... she didn't want to think of it right now. Duskstar simply flicked her tail and looked around, waiting for Buckbranch and the StarClanners to join her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @hxney ]

----Buckbranch----

His paws shaking, he settled down next to her and closed his eyes. He was exhausted from thinking, exhausted from worrying, and it didn't take long for him to slip into unconsciousness.

When he opened his eyes, he was standing beside Duskstar in a starry expanse. He scanned it carefully, his eyes wide with wonder. "It's beautiful." Silently he couldn't help but wonder who would be giving him his lives, if he would know them or even simply just recognize them or not.

Something sparked in his chest, a tingling sensation that spread throughout his body. This was it. This was what he'd been waiting for.

--------

Buckbranch's lives are open for anyone to give! I won't be responding to posts until all nine have been given, just to make sure it goes a little faster.

PLEASE try not to give him any traits he already has, and try to make them unique! His page is HERE for quick reference.

Life #1 and Life #9 are only available to BILL. and hxney, but all others are up for grabs!

Last edited by dino.; August 5th, 2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ sorry for this crabcake, he's pretty unhappy with everything :c ]

"You didn't listen to me."

Brokenstar's voice was a growl as he stalked out of the bushes, glaring at the duo that had awoken in the stars. "I told you, Duskstar, when you were losing your last life that you needed to pick it up and be there for your Clan and you didn't even try."

There was no excuses. No apologies could mend the damage she did. "I hope you have some shame. ThunderClan is worse off than WindClan was, and that's saying a lot!" He didn't break his pace as he neared them, directly going to Duskstar and getting in her face. "You're lucky you're doing this willingly." It was rough, maybe a little unnecessarily so but Brokenstar was furious she had disregarded his warning. Things might have been different had she made an attempt to prove herself to ThunderClan.. but she didn't. It broke his heart to see his Clan in such poor shape.

"Duskstar, you have come here to give your remaining leader lives to StarClan, to officially step down from the leadership of ThunderClan and pass the guardianship of your Clan over to Buckbranch.

"By the power of StarClan, I revoke the lives granted to you during your leadership ceremony. From this day forth your life as a leader is no more-- the only life you have remaining is the natural life of a warrior.

"Your decision to step down on your own accord shows your capacity to recognize you are not what ThunderClan needs, and with the authority of StarClan I grant you your new name. Duskstar, once more you shall be known as Duskfeather."
He didn't want to give her any credit. He saw the shambles of the Clan, how Buckbranch and Rainywhisker took the brunt of the work for her. He was soured by her actions and her behavior. Brokenstar was aware of how terrible she felt, how broken she was herself, but the self-depreciative thoughts didn't heal all the damage that was done to their Clan.

"To follow the custom of a leader relinquishing their lives, Duskfeather: you will be giving Buckbranch his final life. This is the gift you are given, for recognizing your shortcomings and doing what you believe is best for the Clan. Use this life wisely. You will have some time to think about what you would like Buckbranch to have before you go. I recommend something he lacks, something that will guide him in the seasons to come."

Brokenstar was already stepping away, tail flicking irritably as he moved to sit a way from the circle of waiting spirits. "Duskfeather, join the spirits when you're ready. Buckbranch, step forward when you are prepared to get your lives." Brokenstar would not be giving one, but he would observe to ensure the ceremony was done properly.

[ @Slushie, @hxney ]

Last edited by BEAR.; August 5th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:52 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @hxney ]

----Buckbranch----

His fur rose along his spine as the StarClan tom appeared in front of him. It was all he could do not to flinch at the scathing tone directed at Duskstar, even though Brokenstar held no anger toward him. When directed, he inhaled deeply and moved forward, squaring his shoulders to appear taller, more confident. He spared Duskstar - apparently now simply Duskfeather - a sympathetic glance as he did so, but he looked away quickly. If she looked hurt, he didn't want to see it.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Well, what do we got here?"

StarClan certainly did a poor job of keeping the Dark Forest out of these ceremonies.

Mountaingrowl's approach was met with the reek of blood and rot, his sharp gaze rested on the scrawny form of Buckbranch and the beat up little girl beside him. "A little boy playin' warrior and his girlfriend. Oh, I'm surprised neither of you been driven out yet. ThunderClan must be that desperate, huh?" His voice rumbled with quiet laughter. He could see round four of ThunderClan being on fire already.

"So.. desperate for leadership they rely on the enemy sympathizer for guidance. Color me surprised, I'm proud of you for blusterin' your way this far. Maybe you'll be worth something after all."

The distance between them was closed as Mountaingrowl lowered his head to touch his muzzle to Buckbranch's forehead.

"A long time ago, you were some runt runnin' his mouth about things he ain't understand. Now you have a chance to be a tom.. and I reckon I can help you with that, huh?" His muzzle contorted in a smirk.

"I give you the life of ASSERTIVENESS. That's one thing about you tansies: you back down way too easily. Stand up for yourself, stand up for your Clan. Don't let anyone push you around, or you'll end up like Fireweed over there." He nodded shortly to Duskfeather, before he stepped away from Buckbranch.

"ThunderClan's in need of some real change, and fast. You can sink like the rest of 'em.. or you can float above it and actually make the Clan worth livin' in. What's it gonna be, daisy?"

Letting this linger, Mountaingrowl gave Duskfeather a short wink before he moved to return to the collection of spirits. "Maybe you should hit me up some time, Prairie Fire. I'll show you how to have some fun."

[ @Slushie, @hxney ]
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:05 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Leopardjaw

From around the starry horde of cats, a brawny cashmere stepped forward from within the gloom, eyes glittering with the anticipation of what was currently awaiting her. A tom stood before her, Mountaingrowl and some other, unidentifiable tom beside him. And, oh god, it was Duskstar - er, Duskfeather, now - of ThunderCult. Well, that sucked, Leopardjaw supposed.

"Buckbranch," she greeted, her low voice gruff as usual. "I hope you'll be able to lead that little ThunderCult of yours, if I do say so myself - at least, I hope you'll do better than Charredface over there." The massive she-cat flicked her plume of a tail in the direction of the former ThunderCult leader.

"Anyway," she continued drowsily, "how about we get this over with so I can head back to my nap, now shall we?

"Buckbranch, I reward you - rather excitedly - with the life of tenacity. I hope you can use this reward to both the benefit of yourself and ThunderCu-Clan. This has been a pleasure."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

The pale cream cat watched with bright amber eyes as Duskstar and Buckbranch awoke. Another ThunderClan leader... he hadn’t noticed it back when he was alive, but lately, ThunderClan has been slipping... hopefully, Buckbranch would change that.

He stayed in the shadows as Duskstar was stripped of her leader’s name. He was proud that she’d acknowledged that she wasn’t what the slowly dying Clan needed. The forest didn’t need any more Clan merges.

The first life was given — assertiveness. The cat lashed his tail. The last thing the forest needed was for a leader to mistake assertiveness for aggressiveness. Icestar had already nearly destroyed ShadowClan that way, ThunderClan really didn’t need that. Amber eyes narrowed.

Once it was clear, he stepped out of the shadows, looking both Duskfeather and Buckbranch in the eye. "My name is Windystar," he announced, looking back and forth between the cats. "Assertiveness is great. Hell, you’re going to need that life. The path ahead certainly isn’t going to be all flowers and clear skies."

"But you must know, there’s a difference between assertiveness and aggression. In order for ThunderClan to thrive once again, you will NEED to know that difference. You must not put a target on your Clan’s back, as Icestar did to mine..." he growled, feeling upset. No Clan should have to go through that.

"I give you the life of wisdom. Use it well in the times ahead."

@Slushie @hxney

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @BILL.; @hxney; @Slushie; ]

In the shadows came a small black and white molly. The difference between the other two cats she wasn't part of the dark forest. The molly looked at Buckbranch with her good eye. Her lower one looked at the ground.

"Buckbranch I have come to give you your next life. I give you the life of good judgement. Try and make good judgement of cats or they might not all respect you.", she meowed. Willowrose pressed her small nose to his to give him the life. She stepped back to allow the next cat to come up.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Riverwhisker appeared he may not be Thunderclan but he at least wanted to do something with the new leader,He was in Starcan and not the Darkforest at Least*

Buckbranch,I may not be thunderclan but with this I give you your 5th life,I give you the life of Bravery,with this life use it to protect your clan.May you live longer than most and may you lead Thunderclan with a iron paw

*The starey Riverclan warrior touched his nose to Buckbranchs forehead then faded away*
@BILL. @hxney @Slushie

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 5th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:22 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Blazestep was waiting quietly, watching the tortoiseshell tom get lives from other cats. "Hello, Buckbranch," He mewed as he stepped forward, now directly in front of the to-be leader.

"I may not be from ThunderClan, but I have come to give you a life." The ginger tom smiled slightly. "I know you will be a great leader, and use all of your lives wisely in the best hopes for your clan. That being said, this life is for strength to overcome fear." The tabby touched noses with Buckbranch, and silently padded away.

[ @Slushie ]

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; August 5th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.