Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:08 PM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 02:01 PM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:56 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:43 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Winchester View Post
"My father." Wrenpaw smiled up at Springwind. "He's not here, though. He's probably fast asleep back at camp." She glanced at Hunterpaw. "He's retired." She added, her voice kind of quiet now.

Hunterpaw didnt say anything for a moment, giving a small shrug of his shoulders. "Wrenpaw.." His voice trailed for a moment, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. Shaking his head, the apprentice sighed.

"I know." Wrenpaw sighed, watching him. "Hunterpaw, im sorry. I really am. But I had to leave." She sighed, causing Hunterpaw to scoff slightly.

"Why?" Hunterpaw gritted his teeth a little, trying to keep his voice from trembling. "Wait no. I forgot, because you have nothing left for you in WindClan. Thats right. Good to know where I stand."

"Hunter, no,"
Wrenpaw's eyes widened, her soft blue eyes meeting his. "I didnt mean it like that. I never meant to hurt you.." She trailed off, a deep frown on her face.

"Well you did!" Hunterpaw exclaimed, then pulled his head back a little and snapped his mouth shut. Wrenpaw sighed, gazing at him softly. She glanced up at Springwind, then looked back at Hunterpaw.

"Im sorry."

"Yeah," Hunterpaw glanced at her, then at Springwind, then over to where Alunapaw was briefly before looking back at Wrenpaw, his expression unreadable. "Me too."
Springwind gave a simple nod, awaiting to reply, but before he could Wrenpaw was talking to Hunterpaw. So, the tom stayed silent, and listened to their conversation. It was quite...surprising. Very surprising. Springwind didn't want to listen in, but his curiousity got the better of him. He never thought of his apprentice to be so...delicate. The way Hunterpaw stared at the she cat, seemingly blowing her off. It made Springwind look down at his own paws, speechless for words.

For a second, he felt like the odd man out. The third wheel. He didn't want to talk and ruin the conversation, but the gathering was something that was suppose to be peaceful not...dramatic. Though, Springwind knew that something happened between these two. Hunterpaw was in love with this apprentice. Springwind would had laughed--Hunterpaw...in love? It was such a hilarious thought that Springwind couldn't actually believe it himself. Hunterpaw was known as a flirt within his own clan. Every she cat apprentice knew it, and some even trailed behind him, wrapped around his paws and ready to morph when he wanted to.

Hunterpaw was quite the handsome cat, and Springwind knew that when he was a warrior practically every she cat would throw themselves at him, but Springwind also wanted his apprentice to follow his heart. And, his heart seemed to lie with this...Wrenpaw. Springwind stared at the light grey feline, feeling a bit suspicious--her, being from Shadowclan and all. When Hunterpaw made an outburst, Springwind flinched, and he gently rested his tail on Hunterpaw's flank to give him comfort. Springwind didn't want Hunterpaw to make the same mistake as him. The one that slipped away, only Springwind never had that she cat in his grasp, but here was Hunterpaw's old flame, wanting him to forgive her, but Hunterpaw was hurt. Springwind could see that, but the older tom kept quiet because it was none of his business. Just follow your heart. Love can be a painful thing, but if you allow her to slip away, you might be making a grand mistake.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:01 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind gave a simple nod, awaiting to reply, but before he could Wrenpaw was talking to Hunterpaw. So, the tom stayed silent, and listened to their conversation. It was quite...surprising. Very surprising. Springwind didn't want to listen in, but his curiousity got the better of him. He never thought of his apprentice to be so...delicate. The way Hunterpaw stared at the she cat, seemingly blowing her off. It made Springwind look down at his own paws, speechless for words.

For a second, he felt like the odd man out. The third wheel. He didn't want to talk and ruin the conversation, but the gathering was something that was suppose to be peaceful not...dramatic. Though, Springwind knew that something happened between these two. Hunterpaw was in love with this apprentice. Springwind would had laughed--Hunterpaw...in love? It was such a hilarious thought that Springwind couldn't actually believe it himself. Hunterpaw was known as a flirt within his own clan. Every she cat apprentice knew it, and some even trailed behind him, wrapped around his paws and ready to morph when he wanted to.

Hunterpaw was quite the handsome cat, and Springwind knew that when he was a warrior practically every she cat would throw themselves at him, but Springwind also wanted his apprentice to follow his heart. And, his heart seemed to lie with this...Wrenpaw. Springwind stared at the light grey feline, feeling a bit suspicious--her, being from Shadowclan and all. When Hunterpaw made an outburst, Springwind flinched, and he gently rested his tail on Hunterpaw's flank to give him comfort. Springwind didn't want Hunterpaw to make the same mistake as him. The one that slipped away, only Springwind never had that she cat in his grasp, but here was Hunterpaw's old flame, wanting him to forgive her, but Hunterpaw was hurt. Springwind could see that, but the older tom kept quiet because it was none of his business. Just follow your heart. Love can be a painful thing, but if you allow her to slip away, you might be making a grand mistake.
Hunterpaw took a deep breath, looking up slightly and giving Springwind a grateful glance, unconsciously moving closer to his mentor as he looked at Wrenpaw. "Look, Wrenpaw, I.."

"I know. I hurt you." Wrenpaw gazed at him softly. "Nothing I say will take that back." Hunterpaw nodded a little bit, not meeting her gaze, and Wrenpaw continued. "But I can still apologize and hope for the best."

"You always hope for the best, Wrenpaw."
Hunterpaw muttered. "That's what I liked about you." He looked down for a moment.

"Im not trying to get you back, Hunter." Wrenpaw said quietly. "I know its too late, and it would never work out, seeing as we're in different Clans. But I am sorry." She looked up at Springwind. "Im sorry to you, too." She added gently. "I wish you both well."

"Gonna walk out again?"
Hunterpaw muttered, and Wrenpaw gave him a soft glance before padding forward, and pressing her nose to his cheek. This time, Hunterpaw didnt pull away.

"You deserve better." Wrenpaw whispered to him. "You deserve something I cannot give you, Hunter. Find the perfect girl, and hold onto her. Trust me, if it was meant to be... I wouldnt walk away. But I know its not, so I have to." Wrenpaw pulled back, and smiled gently before turning and heading off, slipping back into the crowd of ShadowClan cats.

Hunterpaw sheathed his claws, which he hadnt noticed he'd been digging into the ground this whole time, and shook his head vigorously, ears flattening slightly. Her words rang in his ears as he stared after her, his eyes flickering with both pain and confusion as he let his tensed shoulders drop.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Hunterpaw took a deep breath, looking up slightly and giving Springwind a grateful glance, unconsciously moving closer to his mentor as he looked at Wrenpaw. "Look, Wrenpaw, I.."

"I know. I hurt you." Wrenpaw gazed at him softly. "Nothing I say will take that back." Hunterpaw nodded a little bit, not meeting her gaze, and Wrenpaw continued. "But I can still apologize and hope for the best."

"You always hope for the best, Wrenpaw."
Hunterpaw muttered. "That's what I liked about you." He looked down for a moment.

"Im not trying to get you back, Hunter." Wrenpaw said quietly. "I know its too late, and it would never work out, seeing as we're in different Clans. But I am sorry." She looked up at Springwind. "Im sorry to you, too." She added gently. "I wish you both well."

"Gonna walk out again?"
Hunterpaw muttered, and Wrenpaw gave him a soft glance before padding forward, and pressing her nose to his cheek. This time, Hunterpaw didnt pull away.

"You deserve better." Wrenpaw whispered to him. "You deserve something I cannot give you, Hunter. Find the perfect girl, and hold onto her. Trust me, if it was meant to be... I wouldnt walk away. But I know its not, so I have to." Wrenpaw pulled back, and smiled gently before turning and heading off, slipping back into the crowd of ShadowClan cats.

Hunterpaw sheathed his claws, which he hadnt noticed he'd been digging into the ground this whole time, and shook his head vigorously, ears flattening slightly. Her words rang in his ears as he stared after her, his eyes flickering with both pain and confusion as he let his tensed shoulders drop.
Springwind stared as Wrenpaw talked to Hunterpaw, giving her a respectful nod as he saw her walk away. That was...depressing to him. He never been in the middle of a...what type of talk was that? A heartbroken conversation? Springwind knew it had to be. After all, Hunterpaw's feelings were showing, something that Springwind never saw before, or when he was with Ratheart, his father. The poor tom been through so much. ''I'm sorry, Hunter.'' Springwind said, his voice soft as he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

''She seemed like something special.'' The tom added, his eyes trailing behind the light grey she cat as she made her way back towards the Shadowclan cats. Then his eyes slowly moved back over to Hunterpaw. ''Who was she to you?'' Of course, Springwind knew this at the given affection that Wrenpaw gave Hunterpaw, but Springwind wanted to hear it from his apprentice himself. He wanted to know about Hunterpaw more. This side of him that he didn't know.

A side that a she cat held to him. His heart. Fragile and delicate. Needed to be handled with care. ''Are you sure you're doing the right thing?'' Springwind flicked his ears. ''After all, the one you love and let go...they may never come back.'' He spoke distantly, having to think about Lovelorn once more. Even if he wasn't the one who she loved in return, he always felt that he let her down. He had let her go. She let him go first, unintentionally, but it still happened one way or the other. ''Though I don't approve that she's from another clan, but if she makes you happy you need to learn to forgive and forget. Living in the past is such a bitter place, and it's not something we can change, Hunterpaw. But, soon you would be a warrior, and you'll make your own decisions. I just want you to be thoughtful and not rash, alright.'' Because you'll always be like a son to me. Springwind provided a soft smile, flicking his tail to graze the top of the apprentice's head. ''Just follow your heart, wherever it may lead you.''
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:48 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Springwind stared as Wrenpaw talked to Hunterpaw, giving her a respectful nod as he saw her walk away. That was...depressing to him. He never been in the middle of a...what type of talk was that? A heartbroken conversation? Springwind knew it had to be. After all, Hunterpaw's feelings were showing, something that Springwind never saw before, or when he was with Ratheart, his father. The poor tom been through so much. ''I'm sorry, Hunter.'' Springwind said, his voice soft as he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

''She seemed like something special.'' The tom added, his eyes trailing behind the light grey she cat as she made her way back towards the Shadowclan cats. Then his eyes slowly moved back over to Hunterpaw. ''Who was she to you?'' Of course, Springwind knew this at the given affection that Wrenpaw gave Hunterpaw, but Springwind wanted to hear it from his apprentice himself. He wanted to know about Hunterpaw more. This side of him that he didn't know.

A side that a she cat held to him. His heart. Fragile and delicate. Needed to be handled with care. ''Are you sure you're doing the right thing?'' Springwind flicked his ears. ''After all, the one you love and let go...they may never come back.'' He spoke distantly, having to think about Lovelorn once more. Even if he wasn't the one who she loved in return, he always felt that he let her down. He had let her go. She let him go first, unintentionally, but it still happened one way or the other. ''Though I don't approve that she's from another clan, but if she makes you happy you need to learn to forgive and forget. Living in the past is such a bitter place, and it's not something we can change, Hunterpaw. But, soon you would be a warrior, and you'll make your own decisions. I just want you to be thoughtful and not rash, alright.'' Because you'll always be like a son to me. Springwind provided a soft smile, flicking his tail to graze the top of the apprentice's head. ''Just follow your heart, wherever it may lead you.''
"Dont be sorry." Hunterpaw sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. For a moment, he just let himself trail off. Her sweet scent still lingered softly in the air, creating a dull ache in his chest. And her blue eyes flashed in his mind, sensitive and sweet, and caring, but also the side of her that was mischievous and fun-loving. Wrenpaw had different personalities, each one Hunterpaw truly adored. And her voice... Her voice like honey, soft and smooth with the sweetest ring to it. Yeah, Hunterpaw said those things about alot of cats, but Wrenpaw was the only one he meant it to. Hunterpaw knew in his heart he'd never get over her, but he also knew she was right. It wasnt meant to be.

Springwind's next words brought Hunterpaw out of his thoughts, and he opened his eyes to blink up at his mentor. "She is special." He sighed, glancing after Wrenpaw as another ache went through his chest. "She was... Everything." He admitted, shaking his head a little. "But it doesnt matter now, does it?" He sighed, then looked up when Springwind spoke again, and shrugged.

"Its not like its up to me." Hunterpaw pointed out. "Im not mad, and there's nothing to forgive. Its just one of those things that should happen, but wont, because, well thats life for you." His gaze trailed after Wrenpaw, and he sighed. "No matter how much you want something to happen, sometimes it just doesnt, and that's... The way it should be. She's in ShadowClan, im in WindClan. And she's not going to leave her father or ShadowClan, and im.." Hunterpaw shook his head. "Not willing to leave WindClan either." He shrugged and lowered his head, giving his chest fur a quick lick. "Because this is where my heart lies, not with some she-cat." At least, not all of it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Dont be sorry." Hunterpaw sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. For a moment, he just let himself trail off. Her sweet scent still lingered softly in the air, creating a dull ache in his chest. And her blue eyes flashed in his mind, sensitive and sweet, and caring, but also the side of her that was mischievous and fun-loving. Wrenpaw had different personalities, each one Hunterpaw truly adored. And her voice... Her voice like honey, soft and smooth with the sweetest ring to it. Yeah, Hunterpaw said those things about alot of cats, but Wrenpaw was the only one he meant it to. Hunterpaw knew in his heart he'd never get over her, but he also knew she was right. It wasnt meant to be.

Springwind's next words brought Hunterpaw out of his thoughts, and he opened his eyes to blink up at his mentor. "She is special." He sighed, glancing after Wrenpaw as another ache went through his chest. "She was... Everything." He admitted, shaking his head a little. "But it doesnt matter now, does it?" He sighed, then looked up when Springwind spoke again, and shrugged.

"Its not like its up to me." Hunterpaw pointed out. "Im not mad, and there's nothing to forgive. Its just one of those things that should happen, but wont, because, well thats life for you." His gaze trailed after Wrenpaw, and he sighed. "No matter how much you want something to happen, sometimes it just doesnt, and that's... The way it should be. She's in ShadowClan, im in WindClan. And she's not going to leave her father or ShadowClan, and im.." Hunterpaw shook his head. "Not willing to leave WindClan either." He shrugged and lowered his head, giving his chest fur a quick lick. "Because this is where my heart lies, not with some she-cat." At least, not all of it.
''Well,'' Springwind softly chuckled, ''Look at you. You've grown wiser by the second.'' The tom almost felt pride swell in him when he heard Hunterpaw's words. Those were what he wanted to hear. He did not enjoy the tom flirting with every target that caught his eye. He knew it was simply an apprentice's game, but it was still attached to feelings on another cat. Springwind himself never understood it, but did that matter? Maybe it did not.

''Depends,'' Springwind licked his jaws. ''It will always matter. Because she was your first love, it hurts. And, trust me...I know a lot about heartbreak. Especially when the feeling wasn't returned, but Wrenpaw still adores you. She still loves you, and I doubt it would be easy for her to move on.'' Springwind said, looking into the distant. He let out a sigh. Watching the two apprentices made the tom think of Lovelorn. Her glossy brownish fur flowing in the wind, and her piercing green eyes friendly with a hint of fire to them. She was everything to him. The she cat that he deemed got away. She is everything.

''The future has a way of morphing things whether we like it or not.''
Springwind shrugged. The tom was open to options. He didn't know what would happen. Maybe Hunterpaw would leave Windclan to find a more suitable clan, or that he would meet Wrenpaw again and she would join Windclan to be his mate. Springwind thought that would be a happy ending for the two. But this was only because Springwind didn't want Hunterpaw to be hurt. This kit, that he knew all too well, who he grew attached to when Alunapaw was a newborn, and the tom himself was only two moons old at the time. Springwind took care, played with Hunterpaw and his sister, Breezepaw. He had adored these two kits as if they were his own. Seeing that Hunterpaw was hurt, did not settle within Springwind. It was like seeing his own kin hurt, and he never wanted to see Lovelorn's doppelganger get torn apart. Just like he didn't want that for Hunterpaw. ''Life can be pretty...spontaneous, heh.'' Springwind snorted. ''You're cutting yourself short, Hunterpaw. As happy as I am to hear you say those words--and I'm truly am happy, but I just want you to understand that anything is possible. Windclan is your home after all.'' The tom nodded. ''But it's only a place. Your true home lies with the cats you care about. Your true home is your heart, and that's the only place you should follow--and listen to because...I mean, it could be your North star. Wrenpaw seems like a really nice girl. Polite, sweet, very charming--I would had indeed made her your potential mate if she were in Windclan.'' Springwind chuckled, but noticed himself as he was stirring away from the conversation. In all honesty, he felt that Hunterpaw and Wrenpaw belonged together. And, if she weren't in Shadowclan, the tom wouldn't have minded giving their relationship a little boost. ''Alright, enough of this sappy talk, you know what I mean? Almost having a grown warrior cry over here.'' He lashed his tail, and gave himself a couple licks to calm down his fur.
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:17 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Ashpaw made his way into the Gathering area behind the rest of the Shadowclan cats. The large 6 moons old cat grinned, this was his first gathering, and already he seemed to like it. He sat down near some other apprentices and looked around. His parents had let him come to the gathering,
he forgot if they let his brother too. It didn't matter. His mother and father were already having more kits too. Eww, more siblings. Ashpaw shook his head slightly, pushing his thoughts out of his head. (OPEN)

Ravenwind sighed as more cats flooded into the area, just making things more crowded. She couldn't even see most of her own clanmates anymore. She grumbled slightly to herself as cats sat down around her, knowing she might end up having to talk to them. Her blue eyes narrowed for a second before going back to normal. (OPEN)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

{All are open ^^'' }

Another gathering, another chance to make some awesome friends! Splotchfeather's ears perked at the other cats. As Grousestar made his way towards the other leaders, Splotchfeather watched in awe as the leaders looked grand in their spot. She tilted her head, a small smile gracing her face as she stared in them. They all looked...stunning. The she cat had to admit that to herself, and for a second she envisioned herself standing on that rock. Looking down at each and every cat, discussing things with the other leaders, laughing and having a great time. It dawned on her that she would have to become a leader in order for all that to happen. Thinking upon that, the she cat shook her head vigorously. Splotchfeather definitely did not have the responsibility or mindset that a leader was supposed to have. In fact, she enjoyed serving as a warrior for Skyclan.

Her yellow gaze danced from one pelt to another. Potential friends as she deemed them, but she fell in line with her clan, amazed at the other cats surrounding her. She wondered if Greystep was there. She haven't talked to him in a while, and she actually missed his company. Her thoughts were shifted when she found a falling leaf in the distance, her gaze following it as it landed to the ground. Normally, she would chase after it. Like a kit, filled with a fascination for the world, but she kept her pace, moving gracefully within the crowd of the clan. She was happy to mingle. The only problem was? Seeking out a cat that was ready for her presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Royalflash proudly bounded his way into the gathering. The young ginger maine coon was excited to get some trouble done, but his father repeatedly told him to remain on his good behavior. ''You represent Shadowclan. Show all the other clans that you are...at least good for something.'' Honeythistle was always hard on him, which made Royalflash become even more obnoxious. The recently made warrior had only been a warrior for two moons, and he was constantly causing mischief. Royalflash had a slick attitude, but he always managed to remain undefeated.

Since his father was practically known for his polygamous lifestyle, Royalflash has many ''mothers'' his true mother being the feisty and bossy Strawberrythorn. Royalflash didn't know if his brother was making the gathering, but he walked alongside Sunrisedapple. She was the eldest of all of them, and she was the most quiet. Like she was hiding something. Royalflash flashed his green golden gaze towards his older half-sister for a moment, before he flicked them to the rest of the crowd. He wondered if the rest of his family came. A gathering was no chance to meet. For Royalflash he loved meeting the other clans. The more cats to mess with, the better the fun would be. And, at the moment, as he was padding beside Sunrisedapple, he was looking for his next victim to annoy.
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:51 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Royalflash proudly bounded his way into the gathering. The young ginger maine coon was excited to get some trouble done, but his father repeatedly told him to remain on his good behavior. ''You represent Shadowclan. Show all the other clans that you are...at least good for something.'' Honeythistle was always hard on him, which made Royalflash become even more obnoxious. The recently made warrior had only been a warrior for two moons, and he was constantly causing mischief. Royalflash had a slick attitude, but he always managed to remain undefeated.

Since his father was practically known for his polygamous lifestyle, Royalflash has many ''mothers'' his true mother being the feisty and bossy Strawberrythorn. Royalflash didn't know if his brother was making the gathering, but he walked alongside Sunrisedapple. She was the eldest of all of them, and she was the most quiet. Like she was hiding something. Royalflash flashed his green golden gaze towards his older half-sister for a moment, before he flicked them to the rest of the crowd. He wondered if the rest of his family came. A gathering was no chance to meet. For Royalflash he loved meeting the other clans. The more cats to mess with, the better the fun would be. And, at the moment, as he was padding beside Sunrisedapple, he was looking for his next victim to annoy.

Wavesplash's dark blue hues darted around the Gathering Place anxiously. It bounced from pelt to pelt, face to face. 'Who to talk to... what to say...' The lines repeated themselves over and over in her head. Her paws kneaded nervously into the ground. Her plumed tail flicked with nervousness. It was clear the molly was anxious.

This was the norm, though. Wavesplash was almost always overthinking things. From catching a mouse to the Gathering, she was an over thinker to the end. Her eyes finally landed on a tom, a ShadowClan one to be exact. It looked like he had an air of... disapproval around him. With a small tongue swipe of her blue-gray fur, she walked over to the tom. She attempted to look like she wasn't nervous. Her cloudy blue gaze only showed hints of her inner paranoia as she approached. "Hello...?" she asked questioningly, hinting at him to give her his name.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 20th, 2017, 08:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Wavesplash's dark blue hues darted around the Gathering Place anxiously. It bounced from pelt to pelt, face to face. 'Who to talk to... what to say...' The lines repeated themselves over and over in her head. Her paws kneaded nervously into the ground. Her plumed tail flicked with nervousness. It was clear the molly was anxious.

This was the norm, though. Wavesplash was almost always overthinking things. From catching a mouse to the Gathering, she was an over thinker to the end. Her eyes finally landed on a tom, a ShadowClan one to be exact. It looked like he had an air of... disapproval around him. With a small tongue swipe of her blue-gray fur, she walked over to the tom. She attempted to look like she wasn't nervous. Her cloudy blue gaze only showed hints of her inner paranoia as she approached. "Hello...?" she asked questioningly, hinting at him to give her his name.
Royalflash managed to sneak away from behind his father, leaving the side of Sunrisedapple as he lingered in the back of the line of Shadowclan. He strayed away--like he normally did. Honestly, the tom believed that he would be an awesome loner. That way he could live by his own rules, but being as young as he was, his father would had definitely disagree. And, his mother wouldn't approve anyway. Crimsonblaze? Perhaps, would cheer him on. His brother always managed to annoy, yet amuse at different times.

As he allowed the Shadowclan cats to mingle, the ginger tom practically jumped at a voice from around him. He turned his golden green gaze onto a she cat. He tried to determine which clan she was from, but did that really matter to him? Royalflash didn't care much about that. He wasn't really a nice cat when first meeting him. He stared at the she cat longer than he intended, giving her a confused look as to say Why is she talking to me? But, he didn't allow these words to slip out. They would be considered rude, and it would make Royalflash laugh. Even though he was somewhat nice, he was known as a trouble maker. A prank master. He gave the she cat a grim expression until his frown turned into a smirk. Perhaps, it would be fun to play with her. ''You talking to me?'' He asked, flashing a charming smile. Oh, how his charming personality contradicted with his troubling one. His brother was the more flirty of the two, managing to catch every she cat that passed their way. And, Royalflash? Flirted whenever he wanted to, but left that department for his brother to conquer. In all honesty, he didn't think any she cat was worth flirting with. Playing with? Most certainly. Because games were fun.
Old July 20th, 2017, 08:23 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Flickerheart glanced over at the tom as he walked slowly over to where the shorthair was sitting. His mind seemed elsewhere.. Did he even know where he was going? Mouse-brain! But the cat had waves of worry and regret coming off of him- he least the she-cat could do was ask what was wrong.
Flickerheart cleared her throat and said, "Hey. I'm Flickerheart." It was a really dumb conversation starter, but she hoped it was enough to get the SkyClan tom's head out of the clouds and- hopefully, but not likely- make a new friend, or, acquaintance.
Cliffheart, more worried now for his mate and kit, almost completely missed the introduction offered by the tom cat. His pale green eyes shifted back into focus, and his pale green eyes were in slits. He turned his dusty head to the warrior and gave a half hearted smile. "I'm Cliffheart." He offered back. He then shifted his position, so that his twisted leg sat further under him. He didn't exactly feel like explaining that to everyone, even though the position was highly uncomfortable. He gave a sniff, his nostrils flaring as he did so. That way it would be obvious he was checking the other cats scent. Twitching his whiskers he sighed. "Um, please forgive me, but being in Skyclan, I haven't figured out all the scents yet. Which Clan are you from?" He asked, his tone polite and welcoming, unlike most of the present Thunderclan and Windclan cats. But Skyclan didn't seem to know much of the happenings within the four Clans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw made his way into the Gathering area behind the rest of the Shadowclan cats. The large 6 moons old cat grinned, this was his first gathering, and already he seemed to like it. He sat down near some other apprentices and looked around. His parents had let him come to the gathering,
he forgot if they let his brother too. It didn't matter. His mother and father were already having more kits too. Eww, more siblings. Ashpaw shook his head slightly, pushing his thoughts out of his head. (OPEN)
Peachpaw, who sat over the the corner by herself, just sat there. She was completely overwhelmed at the sight of the whole place and she loved watching it unfold before her. At one point she caught glimpse of her mother, and she had beckoned the apprentice down, but Peachpaw had stayed. She needed to interact though, she looked like a creep sitting up here staring at everyone. This was her first gathering and it was time to make the most of it. She stood up, fluffy cream and oranges flared tail waved high above her. She trotted down into the mass of cats and searched around, her dark blue eyes looking for some cat. Then she found one, a cat that looked closer to her age. As she approached them, she tried, as Blackice had to,d her, to find their Clan scent, but it was too mingled from all the cats here. She started off with a friendly wave of her tail. "Hello!" She chirped happily. "I'm Peachpaw, and it's nice to meet you!" Bright and cheery, just like always.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; July 20th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
Closed Thread