Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 06:57 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:13 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Whitepaw flicked his tail. He didn't fully agree on Twilightheart's punishment for defending territory, but then again, he hadn't been an apprentice long, so he didn't know many of the warriors here.

Last edited by Splashy; March 3rd, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Yogi
(Sorry we've been inactive)
Mistkit was in the nursery waiting for her sister Ivykit. She was in a tight curled up ball waiting for her and was feeling hollow inside, where could she be she thought.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 05:25 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Asterrose watched as Twilightheart left the clearing. She felt a soft rush of pity for the she-cat, but pushed it away. If she wasn't behaving as a clan cat should then she shouldn't be a clan cat.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
His muscles stiffen just a bit as he learns the cause of her injuries. His tail slowly lashes back and forth as she gives her report. Beastspark found the whole thing rather strange. He didn't know much about raccoons but he didn't view them as violent or threatening animals. So why were they attack his clanmates? The deputy would have to put a stop to that quickly, his clan needed the prey from that barn. He suddenly was pleased that he had sent Whiteshadow with them after all, Cavehowl was clearly not dependable. "I'm glad to hear that none of you were injured badly, still, I'm not going to order you but you should have your scratches looked at by Irispaw just in case. Falconpaw and Whiteshadow as well." He hummed thoughtfully. "You can rest and eat if you'd like. I'll gather a patrol to deal with the raccoons." The low baritone rumbled reassuringly to Asterrose. With a patrol of warriors, he knew they could get them to leave or they'd end the raccoons. One or the other.

Asterrose twitched her ear as she registered his lashing tail and subtle stiffening. She hoped he hadn't been upset with her patrol. Her worry was eased, however, after he spoke. When he had finished, Asterrose nodded as he recommended that they visit the medicine cat. Her tail flicked lightly; she had never been to see the newer medicine cat before. She was curious as to see how Irispaw would treat her. "Thanks, Beastspark," she meowed, dipping her head to the deputy. Then, she padded off to tell Whiteshadow and Falconpaw about seeing the medicine cat. She would eat later and have the scratches looked at first.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 06:51 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Frogkit

Frogkit giggled as Quailkit took a dive into the dirt face-first and subsequently hopped back up as if nothing had happened. She grinned even wider when their mother began to lead them out of the den into the clearing. "Sunrise! Sunrise! Sunrise!" she chanted,"Come onnnn Quailkit, let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:18 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Spottedkit had half-stumbled out of the nursery to see what all the fuss was about, only to hear word of greencough. Nope, nope, nope. That's one big pile of nope I don't want to deal with today. With that thought, he promptly turned tail and retreated to the safe confines of his moss-lined nest.

[ @Shimm @Wings @Cloudsky if y'all want ]

Last edited by Solstice_X; March 3rd, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Nope you silly head, not yet my Love you must stay until Beastspark is done with the meeting." The new queen meowed to her kits as she picked up Spottedkit by the scruff with her maw and set him back in front of her. She ushered her other kit, Echokit out of the nursery and led them to their father. "Hello my Dear, did we miss much?" Giving a sweet smile to her mate and sat down next to him as she curled her tail over her paws.
@Cloudsky @Solstice_X @~AvocadoToast~
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The beautiful silver she padded out of the nursery with a yawn. The she took notice of that Beastspark had mention Irispaw as the new ShadowClan medicine cat. Being a medicine cat sounds nice. Echokit didn't say anything about it though. "What's this meeting about again?" She was a little confused with all of the whispering and she didn't hear Beastspark fully as she was focus on her interrupted nap when she had came out of the nursery.
@Cloudsky @Solstice_X @Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:39 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@shortstack @Fae @Arie
the tom spun around for a few minutes, letting out mumbled 'woos!' it was his daily routine after all. it was his prep for battle training! by the age of six moons, he shall conquer the feeling of dizzi-- jaykit had to pause for a moment, wobbily stumbling back as the world casually crashed into him. as his vision became more proper, he could see quailkit fall right on her face. pop right up-- then be scolded.

jaykit giggled, sticking his tongue out at his sister in a playful manner. he let out a huff as he was nudged, whipping his head to pout at minksong. though his expression quickly faded into a cheeky grin as he turned around. "lettas go!" jaykit spun around once more before stepping outside the den. half of his body was still in the nursery's ground, twisting around to see if his sisters were coming. he tilt his head to the right.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 3rd, 2020 at 08:39 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:49 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

sheeplight had arrived late to the meeting-- only sitting down to just catch the last part of beastspark's last statement prior to the exile. "ohhh, so that's fancy lady's name, " she hum-- her eyes crinkling up with minor interest. finally a mythical cat that can take a joke. (she was pretty sure medicine cats could be considered mythical. whole starclan thing, yknow?)

her ears perked up. exile? sheeplight's body stiffen, that. that was the one worry the molly carried. she shuffled her paws, emerald eyes glancing towards twilightheart. "eh? her??" she tilt her head, knitting her eyebrows together. she knew this crazy gal! the very feisty blind gal who picked a fight with one of the fishes. oh man. sheeplight huff, pouting. it was a shame to see the entertaining cat go. truly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread