Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:30 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

It was always hard on the clan when bare-leaf came around, especially with so many kits. Taking a deep breath before speaking, "Even though I am just a queen, I will offer my support in any way needed. We need more cats that will step up to their duties than being lazier than an elder."Songbird didn't flinch from the stares if anything she glared right back. Looking at the deputy with her dark amber eyes. Her molted black and white tail gathered around her sole child, Goatkit.
@.:Raven:.
Old January 17th, 2020, 05:07 PM

My Mood: Lazy

FeatherWish perked her ears up, or atleast would if her ears weren't folded, the she-cat then spoke up, "I'm not sure quite yet, but.. if the rest of the clan decides so, then I do too." FeatherWish sighed and licked her tail, hoping she didn't make it sound like she can't decide for herself
Old January 17th, 2020, 06:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Flicking her ears . Trying to pay attention . Lambkit simply gave a "no" for her and both her mother . But she smiled at twilight [ @Moonraven ] for letting her be here . She then gazed back up at cypress[ @Silhouettes ] " your not mad at me at you..."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 18th, 2020, 12:00 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Kitty Mama @BILL. ]

She was about to give up on the area, ready to move to another to search, when a bit of movement came into view. Her eyes narrowed and she immediately crouched down, stalking toward the little critter. Bramblebear's tail flicked as she drew closer, her ears perked and alert. Once she drew close enough, she pounced, snapping the second mouse's neck in her jaws. This one was more plump than the other, but she was still not satisfied with her hunting for that day. A frown was on her lips as she decided to hunt more later, picking up her kills and heading back toward the meeting place.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:03 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

. @hxneysuckle @BILL.
Nothing was working! Not the bird calls, not the thumping of rabbit holes, and traditional hunting approaches had been a bust for ages. The prey had as much interest in being here as most of WindClan. Leopardflare was disappointed to be coming back mostly empty-pawed, but it wouldn't be so bad as long as the others in the patrol stumbled across more. The hunting spots nearby were dormant, the challenge of leaf-bare and a thick coating of snow on the shelter-less moor. Tail drooping, he gave up to return to his kill and grabbed it to go back to the rest of the patrol.
Old January 18th, 2020, 09:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge found himself more annoyed by the lack of communication with the rest of the Clan. They were so eager to jump to saying no and now they were bottled up like clams! "Some Clan-mates you are. You miss picking the pieces back up from the last moon and a half, and now that Twilightshine is trying to get your input on future matters you refuse to say anything. No wonder this Clan is dead! Half you fox-hearts don't care about trying to get us back to our paws. You wouldn't have even shown your faces if not for Coldsong."
@wren @Xeno @Fae @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 18th, 2020 at 09:44 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:03 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven

Embercry suddenly burst into the den, chest heaving. His eyes were bloodshot and his fur was matted, but he had finally found it.

Home.

The tom's eyes welled up with tears as he realized this wasn't a dream. after a moon of wandering, at last he'd found the Windclan camp!

He focused his gaze on... Twilightshine?

That's not right. Brightstar is the leader. Ah, well, I guess something happened.

"Twilightstar, it's me, Embercry! I'm back- I- I'm home."

Tears poured down his face as he stared at the she-cat beseechingly.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Heartstruck

The she-cat had been getting some sleep in before her trip to Starcave. Twilight's ears lifted and head raised as a cat came bursting into her new den. It took some time for her to recognize the tom, Embercry one of the cats that went missing after that sickness had taken over the camp. She didn't bother correcting him, half the camp had added star to her name now.
"It's nice to see that you've returned, where have you been." She had assumed, like many of the missing cats, that he had joined Starclan with his long period of absence. She sat up straight with every intention to hear him.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:11 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

The whole fiasco running deep into the ground as cats yowled their own opinion and throwing insults and jabs. It felt like his world was spinning just listening to these buffoons. The role switch, the starvation, now a raid? A raid? Thunderclan might as well have us for lunch and call it day, making Windclan cease to exist. Though, Warblerpaw kept his mouth shut the whole time. Tremble of his bottom lip, he wanted to speak up and call everyone idiots like they are. But after the conversation with Twilightshine, he decided to stay quiet through the whole thing. Dead center of the mess it felt like his body moved farther and farther away from his clanmates. He felt..out of the picture. Alone. The calico sighed, slightly regretting not visiting Mistyfern as told..it's just the medicine cat really gets under his skin and preferred not to be beaten again. His eyes floated over to Coldsong, the dunce, only to grunt under his breath before whipping his head away with nose in the air. His thoughts spoke louder by the second of every heart beat.

---

Cowpaw jumped up with green eyes looking at every cat. In the grey and white scene his clanmates appeared to be dark, muddled brown- a pool of confusion and rage. He'd never seen them this way. Think Cowpaw, think! Hmm.. The negativity of some cats voices weighed down on him. "Well! Let's get Windclan back into shape for the better. Maybe we can ask for some of our territory back too! Mhm~," his voice belted out eagerly and he quickly covered his maw.
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:34 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Lupinegaze didn't really care about any cat in this clan except herself. Her ears perked up at the question of a raid, and that did cross the border of something that would affect her world. The molly gave a glare at the sound of that, ears to the side.

"If anyone in this clan has their whits about them they should know that a raid is a mouse brained idea." She scoffed, speaking loudly for all cats to hear her. She might be biased and self-centered, but her ideaology behind this was true to more than just herself. "If we attack another clan we will face retaliation and I doubt we have the resources and cats for this sort of thing. It would be smarter to align ourselves with a stronger clan before doing anything like that. At least then we would have backup."
Closed Thread