Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Geyserpaw bounced along cheerfully, his white and gray patched fur glinting in the light of the full moon. He loved full moons, as they always meant gatherings and gatherings meant meeting new cats and making friends. He smiled to himself, his round blue eyes full of excitement. Of course, this was his first gathering, but he'd heard all this from a very reliable source, and fully believed it. He attempted to sit down, but found himself restless, so he began running and hopping in a small circle, unable to hold still. He closed his eyes, and a moment later the RiverClan apprentice was sprawled on the rocky ground, struggling to get up, while laughing. How silly of him. He'd forgotten that running with his eyes closed was a very bad idea. Once again, be resumed his circle, and this time, Geyserpaw didn't close his eyes or fall over.

@bad company
Galepaw padded up and tackled her brother playfully. "Hey, Geyser. Whatchya up to?" he purred, giving him a nudge. She then pinned him down, and pressed his chest as she stood over him, her eyes alight with play. Her daisy crown was fresh, renewed by the spring daisies. The scent ot them filled the air around her. She loved them. She giggled and brushed her tail over his nose to tickle it, the scent of daisies went with it. "Sooo, how's the training?" she asked with a playful purr.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

[Open to reply to only these users: @Lawlipop @Noire @Moonfur @pupy @meraki @starfall @Bright @>Pepsi< @Duskflight @turtle @Fawn @Pathos @Crow ]

Wolfdancer slipped her way into the gathering clearing, the smell of sea salt coming to her nose. The smell was overwhelming at first,but reminded it of her home,Riverclan. She kept her tail high in the air for any of her kits that were following,though keeping close to one of her kits Briarpaw, seeing as the mollys eyesight wasn't the best. She walked alongside Honeycomb aswel,though kept her focus on her surroundings. Over the past recent events with the enby aside her, she usually would be hyper active as could be to socialize with others,seeing as she was rather talkative aswel her silence was unusual. She turned back to her kits behind her,"I know this is some of your guys first gathering,please try not to get lost,okay? I don't want to be scrambling to herd you all when we have to leave." her tone was soft,but still slightly stern. She looked tired,possibly from lack of sleep,or not being able to even sleep peacefully when she did rest. With the enby next to her she felt she was on edge,not out of aggression,but simply nervousness that she was going to do something wrong,she would say something wrong,and so on. She usually felt the opposite way around the other warrior, and maybe after their confessions,despite her forgiving them, there was still cracked feelings that lingered for her. She was sure most of her kits knew of Honeycomb,seeing as she did mention them alot and they were usually glued at the hip when it came to one another. She opened her maw again,"Make sure when the leaders speak you show them respect okay? We respect all of them,not just Russetstar." she gave a friendly reminder to her kits, even if some of them were warriors, she loved them all the same, varying in personality she liked to give reminders, indirectly at Loonpaw at times. She turned her head back to face the enby next to her,"It's been awhile since I've been to a gathering. Im sorry if they get overwelming,I know theres a lot." she gave a weak chuckle while glancing at her kits. She loved them dearly, but there was just a sense of tiredness radiating off of Wolfdancer,her eyes lidded as her words and actions were more slowed down. She wanted to sleep,but at the same time she didn't,because all that would be waiting for her there would be the darkforest.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:08 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Galepaw padded up and tackled her brother playfully. "Hey, Geyser. Whatchya up to?" he purred, giving him a nudge. She then pinned him down, and pressed his chest as she stood over him, her eyes alight with play. Her daisy crown was fresh, renewed by the spring daisies. The scent ot them filled the air around her. She loved them. She giggled and brushed her tail over his nose to tickle it, the scent of daisies went with it. "Sooo, how's the training?" she asked with a playful purr.
Geyserpaw let out a yelp of shock as he was tackled to the ground, grayish paws flailing uselessly. Then he saw who it was and breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, I had been paying attention to the gathering.” the gray and white apprentice snorted indignantly as he looked up at his sister. He noticed that daisies circled her head and wondered if the first thing Galepaw had went and done this newleaf was go and pick flowers. He sneezed as her tail passed over his nose, taking extra care to sneeze on her belly. “Good I s'pose, though I do need to work on this.” as he spoke, he rolled, attempting to knock his littermate's legs out from under her.

Last edited by doghouse; April 17th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Open to reply to only these users: @Lawlipop @Noire @Moonfur @pupy @meraki @starfall @Bright @>Pepsi< @Duskflight @turtle @Fawn @Pathos @Crow ]

Wolfdancer slipped her way into the gathering clearing, the smell of sea salt coming to her nose. The smell was overwhelming at first,but reminded it of her home,Riverclan. She kept her tail high in the air for any of her kits that were following,though keeping close to one of her kits Briarpaw, seeing as the mollys eyesight wasn't the best. She walked alongside Honeycomb aswel,though kept her focus on her surroundings. Over the past recent events with the enby aside her, she usually would be hyper active as could be to socialize with others,seeing as she was rather talkative aswel her silence was unusual. She turned back to her kits behind her,"I know this is some of your guys first gathering,please try not to get lost,okay? I don't want to be scrambling to herd you all when we have to leave." her tone was soft,but still slightly stern. She looked tired,possibly from lack of sleep,or not being able to even sleep peacefully when she did rest. With the enby next to her she felt she was on edge,not out of aggression,but simply nervousness that she was going to do something wrong,she would say something wrong,and so on. She usually felt the opposite way around the other warrior, and maybe after their confessions,despite her forgiving them, there was still cracked feelings that lingered for her. She was sure most of her kits knew of Honeycomb,seeing as she did mention them alot and they were usually glued at the hip when it came to one another. She opened her maw again,"Make sure when the leaders speak you show them respect okay? We respect all of them,not just Russetstar." she gave a friendly reminder to her kits, even if some of them were warriors, she loved them all the same, varying in personality she liked to give reminders, indirectly at Loonpaw at times. She turned her head back to face the enby next to her,"It's been awhile since I've been to a gathering. Im sorry if they get overwelming,I know theres a lot." she gave a weak chuckle while glancing at her kits. She loved them dearly, but there was just a sense of tiredness radiating off of Wolfdancer,her eyes lidded as her words and actions were more slowed down. She wanted to sleep,but at the same time she didn't,because all that would be waiting for her there would be the darkforest.
{Let the cuteness begin}
The bright she cat stayed behind her mother, seeing her other siblings follow along in a single file row. She looked around, this had been her first gathering. The eight Moon old apprentice had always missed her chances because she got lost exploring the territory. Sunpaw looked around, waving her tail as she passed the other clans. She understood why they should respect the other leaders, but she really did only care for Russetstar. After all, that was Riverclan's leader. She ignored this and listened to WolfDancer anyway, after all she had taken her in with the rest of her kits. The she looked up, seeing the new Thunderclan Leader, Snowstar. She still didn't fully understand why Gyrestar had resigned so quickly after becoming leader. The She cat looked around, hoping to see other clan toms she could talk to. Sunpaw had always gotten along with toms best, manly because most weren't full of gossip and rumors. Sunpaw looked around more, her paws seemed like floating off the ground as she slowly walked away from the group.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: April Gathering

Quote:

Geyserpaw let out a yelp of shock as he was tackled to the ground, grayish paws flailing uselessly. Then he saw who it was and breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, I had been paying attention to the gathering.” the gray and white apprentice snorted indignantly as he looked up at his sister. He noticed that daisies circled her head and wondered if the first thing Galepaw had went and done this newleaf was go and pick flowers. He sneezed as her tail passed over his nose, taking extra care to sneeze on her belly. “Good I s'pose, though I do need to work on this.” as he spoke, he rolled, attempting to knock his littermate's legs out from under her.
"Ew!" she cooed as he sneezed on her, then gave a yelp as he rolled and she fell. "Hey! No fair!" she meowed angrily. "You're bigger than me! That's cheating ya know." she growled, pawing his head. She loved her brother but sometimes he got on her nerves, and so, when he did, she would only get on his nerves back. "Fatso." she purred.
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:

Even Wildpath hadn't been prepared for the sudden onslaught of words,
and blinked, a bit confused, although she quickly recovered. “Ello. I'm Wildpath. And I'm from WindClan.” the brown tabby meowed cheerfully, tilting her head so that one ear was angled towards Crystaldrop. “Your leader resigned? Who's your leader now?” she asked, rather concerned. She hoped that it didn't seem odd that she wouldn't just glance over to where the leaders were and see for herself, but forgot to bend her words to make them less odd. She tilted her face to the ground, closing her slightly cloudy looking green-yellow eyes. She could hear Crystaldrop shuffling around, but she didn't move. “You do? Do have any idea who it could be?” she asked, still not moving from the position she'd assumed.
Accidentally picking up on the conversation, the silver loner nodded to Wishtail and Daustpaw and meowed, "I'll be back in a moment," before making her way to Where Wildpath and Crystaldrop were talking. She sat next to them and softly meowed, "I might have an idea..." you noticed that the silver she-cat looked young, maybe apprentice-sized, but with as many scars as a seasoned warrior. You also noticed the she-cat didn't smell like any of the Clans. (I'M SORRYYYYYYY)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 19th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Shyfrost looked around the clearing, her black tail-tip twitching. It wasn't her first gathering, yet she still seemed surprised every time she walked into all the commotion. I just hope no one picks a fight, she thought worriedly.

Someone talk to my kittyyyyyyyyyyy
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:35 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Dark Melody <3
Gyrewind filed into Seastones, his paws sliding between the smooth grey rock bed. He felt a buzz of mixed feelings inside him, but truly did feel like a sore thumb in the crowd. The tall and willowy ex-leader had received a large enough variety of glares to last him a full season. Suspicion, curiosity, sympathy, even mockery were just a few things he could feel from the other four Clans, mingling among one another like fish in a crowded stream.
However, Gyrewind seemed to be distracted by something else. His silvery eyes awed on of the massive stone in which five leaders stood upon. How much he felt his own questioning of why he resigned was suppressed as he watched Snowstar. He could identify each silhouette of each leader, and could recall their demeanor and their features. His erstwhile deputy fitted right in. She was a true leader, and his own successor at that.
She sure looks better than me up there. Suits her! He thought, tittering on as he subtly downgraded his own self.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; April 17th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Dark Melody <3
Gyrewind filed into Seastones, his paws sliding between the smooth grey rock bed. He felt a buzz of mixed feelings inside him, but truly did feel like a sore thumb in the crowd. The tall and willowy ex-leader had received a large enough variety of glares to last him a full season. Suspicion, curiosity, sympathy, even mockery were just a few things he could feel from the other four Clans, mingling among one another like fish in a crowded stream.
However, Gyrewind seemed to be distracted by something else. His silvery eyes awed on of the massive stone in which five leaders stood upon. How much he felt his own questioning of why he resigned was suppressed as he watched Snowstar. He could identify each silhouette of each leader, and could recall their demeanor and their features. His erstwhile deputy fitted right in. She was a true leader, and his own successor at that.
She sure looks better than me up there. Suits her! He thought, tittering on as he subtly downgraded his own self.
Snowstar's gaze was drifting around from where she stood with the others, deep in thought. However, her eyes focused on Gyrewind, and a small smile formed on her lips as she gave him a warm look. Then her ears pricked as she glanced at the other leaders, nodding to them. "I'll be right back, okay? You guys go ahead and start, I just need to talk to someone real quick, then i'll be right with you." She said briskly, but with a purr before she turned and made her way down the stone.

She glanced around again, trying to remember where she had seen the former ThunderClan leader. When her eyes skimmed over his pelt again, she gave a relieved smile, weaving around a few cats to make her way over to him. The Siamese cracked a grin when she reached him, her long black tail flicking side to side. "Hey, Gyrewind," She chuckled, glancing back at the stone at the other leaders before returning her gaze back to the Tom in front of her. "How am I doing so far?" She asked almost breathlessly, allowing a soft but nervous laugh to leave her maw. "If im being honest, this is completely terrifying."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowstar's gaze was drifting around from where she stood with the others, deep in thought. However, her eyes focused on Gyrewind, and a small smile formed on her lips as she gave him a warm look. Then her ears pricked as she glanced at the other leaders, nodding to them. "I'll be right back, okay? You guys go ahead and start, I just need to talk to someone real quick, then i'll be right with you." She said briskly, but with a purr before she turned and made her way down the stone.

She glanced around again, trying to remember where she had seen the former ThunderClan leader. When her eyes skimmed over his pelt again, she gave a relieved smile, weaving around a few cats to make her way over to him. The Siamese cracked a grin when she reached him, her long black tail flicking side to side. "Hey, Gyrewind," She chuckled, glancing back at the stone at the other leaders before returning her gaze back to the Tom in front of her. "How am I doing so far?" She asked almost breathlessly, allowing a soft but nervous laugh to leave her maw. "If im being honest, this is completely terrifying."
Gyrewind's ears perked momentarily as he watched Snowstar's silhouette figure begin moving off of the perch. The tom looked away and made his eyes look busy, scanning the cats around him all the while awkwardly hoping Snowstar hadn't seen him watching her, or worse, think he was stalking her. When she came over, he nodded a greeting and returned a friendly smile.
Gyrewind gave a warmhearted laugh. "Right?" He exclaimed, remembering the terrified feeling of his first gathering so clearly, his stomach twisted. "You're doing good, you're doing good- wait, like I'm one to judge, haha," Gyrewind laughed and had nudged her shoulder, but felt uncomfortable when he realized he was talking like a seasoned veteran.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Closed Thread