Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"This is My frist time"Dustpaw said .
"Ahhh well that one is always the best!" Wishtail started to think about her first gathering. Her eyes lit up.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

[[open]]

Partridgewing sighed, their eyes glowing with somewhat of a.. sadness
lotusfang
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:04 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by strog13 View Post
"Ahhh well that one is always the best!" Wishtail started to think about her first gathering. Her eyes lit up.
Dustpaw stares at her.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Dustpaw stares at her.
Wishtail snapped out of her daze and focused on Dustpaw. "So is there any clan you want to talk to or anything you want to see?"
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Wishtail snapped out of her daze and focused on Dustpaw. "So is there any clan you want to talk to or anything you want to see?"
"I want to talk to riverclan and skyclan but there not here"Dustpaw said sadly.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:09 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

(Open for role play!)
Mouseheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was deep in thought,
Wondering when the other Clans would get here. She wondered if she'd meet any new cats today. Her tail flicked across the ground, slowly.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
"I want to talk to riverclan and skyclan but there not here"Dustpaw said sadly.
"I'm sure they'll get here soon!" Wishtail wondered how long soon would exactly be...
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Creampaw and the new tom purred "Good, Duskpaw. We'll consider you a warrior even before you get your name. The strawberries are cone-shaped, and their a deep, crimson-red color. They have little black-yellow dots all over them, dont worry, they're not infected." Then the new tom turned kindly to Dewpaw. "Me and Creampaw are excellent swimmers. That islet is just for fun! We've swam for more than a full gathering once! If anything happens to Duskpaw, we'll jump in. Don't worry." He then turned to Duskpaw, a more strict look taking over his face. "Ok. Here's the deal. I want you to swim in a straight line, and very, very, I repeat, very calmly. If Sharks scent your fear, they may be trouble. But don't worry too much. Sharks normally stay farther out, not so much into the bay. The sharks have only attack once in the billions of times that we've swam here. It'll be ok." He smiled, and dragged a straberry out of the cover of a bush. "This is a Strawberry. Taste a little" He waited as Duskpaw nibbled it. "This is the result of Hawke's expedition. Way too little. See how the corners are a little green? Nuh-uh. We need the reddest one you see! We'd also like if you brought a whole stem, not just 1 or 2. Good luck, and you can start anytime now!"
Sharks?! Thought Duskpaw with newfound concern. Despite his worries, he was determined to succeed. For himself, and for Dewpaw. Steeling his nerves, he nodded to Snarlingpaw and stepped closer to the islet, staring out the water. For a second, his paws felt rooted to the ground as if someone was watching him. His mentor, no, it couldn't be, Swiftecho was on the other side of the clearing. His eyes quickly darted around until he spotted who was watching him:
His secret ShadowClan mentor, Darkzephyr.
Now, Duskpaw couldn't fail. If Duskpaw was seen failing by Darkzephyr, he might not come back alive the next stay. Swallowing his concern, he returned his gaze to the islet. Suddenly, throwing all his thoughts to the back of his mind, he flicked his stubbed tail once and bounded forward, throwing himself into the water. He held his breath - he had never swam before. He thrashed wildly, determined to find out how to swim in the next few seconds. His paws slammed the water with so much force that droplets splashed around him with every kick and he pushed forward, scowling. He wanted the feeling of a cool night breeze on his fur, not sopping, dripping, clear blue water tinted by the night sky. He growled, pushing through the islet.
Only a fox-length in, his mind began to race. There was still, about ten badger lengths of water ahead of him, that he had to swim without stopping - if he stopped, he risked drowning. Gritting his teeth, he pushed on, without looking back at any of the apprentices. He remembered what Snarlingpaw had said about sharks and he was suddenly taken over by fear. He could die.
But he was determined to press on. As he swam another fox-length in, a strange, fishy scent filled his nose. He almost retched. How could RiverClan eat fish on a daily basis? The smell was salty, tanged with water, and another, abnormal, metallic taste he couldn't identify. Ignoring it, he thrashed his way through the water as Dewpaw watched after him, mortified, her ears flattened against her head.

Last edited by Aquarius; April 15th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:14 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
"I'm sure they'll get here soon!" Wishtail wondered how long soon would exactly be...
"I guess you're right..."Dustpaw said staring at wishtail"What clan are you are anyways?" Dustpaw asked.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
"I guess you're right..."Dustpaw said staring at wishtail"What clan are you are anyways?" Dustpaw asked.
"Thunderclan, You?"
Closed Thread