Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:17 AM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:17 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 05:21 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Ever since she was a youth, Blackfrost had always liked the idea of training her own apprentice, preparing them to become a grand warrior. She had never expected to get one now, of all times, since the shecat was recently growing closer and closer to finally asking Crowhawk, her beloved mate, if he was ready to start a family with her or not. The two of them had been together for quite awhile and the thought had been picking her brain, but now, with Smallpaw as her newfound responsibility, that would have to wait until he becomes a warrior. She didn’t mind waiting though, this tomcat seemed like a respectable young one to train and this would give her time to truly think about her choice of starting a family afterward. She smiled at him as he stood up and gave a polite dip of his head to greet her, she gratefully returned the gesture and noticed his eyeing his groomed fur. “You’ve done quite well with your grooming this morning.” Blackfrost mentioned, reassuring him, “You certainly look ready to start the day.” She, personally, hadn’t had the time to groom her own fur today, but it wasn’t that bad, after sharing grooming responsibilities with her beloved yesterday before they had gone to their nest for the night. “I was thinking about starting your first lesson by showing you around the territory and giving you a quick lesson on what each of our shared borders smells like - simple stuff, for your first day. If we still have time after that, however, we can brush up on your first hunting lesson before the sun sets for the day.” The mentor explained with a twitch of her whiskers, “How does that sound? Are you ready to head out now without further delay?"
"Thank you, Blackfrost." He murmured with a small tinge of pride. He always liked looking his best. It was especially important, he felt, for his fur to look it's best when he was starting his first day of leaving camp...with permission. Smallpaw flicked his tail. Despite his calm, quiet exterior, he was bubbling with concealed excitement whithin. He had been looking forward to this day for quite a long while. Being stuck in the ShadowClan nursery for a moon longer than a typical kithood, he was bound to have gotten restless. Though, luckily, the young tom had recovered quite well, not considering the cough that stuck. It had been exciting leaving camp when the flood happened, though, if the black and white tom cat were to be truly honest with himself, he would say he was more scared and lonely then brave and excited. It was a relief when their leader had named Blackfrost his mentor. He knew she was a fair, determined she-cat who would help him become a warrior someone's could really be proud of.

I was thinking about starting your first lesson by showing you around the territory and giving you a quick lesson on what each of our shared borders smells like - simple stuff, for your first day. If we still have time after that, however, we can brush up on your first hunting lesson before the sun sets for the day. Smallpaw listened with eager ears, his tail twitching back and forth. "That sounds like a great idea." He purred, happiness beginning to light in his soft green gaze. Even if Smallpaw had been out of camp before, the only place he really remembered was RiverClan. He spent what felt like a long time in the fishy encampment, and was rather glad to leave the huge warriors and crowded nursery when the time presented itself available to him and the rest of his clan. Going to see the rest of the borders was exciting, and so was hunting! He might catch something to help feed the elders. Or he couldn't go and give it to Daypaw. Shaking himself mentally from his thoughts, Smallpaw looked over at the camp entrance, eager to get going. He waited patiently for Blackfrost to lead the way, making sure not to show any impatience. He wanted her to think he would be a great apprentice, and he knew apprentices should respect and not rush their mentors to hurry up or be in any way disrespectful.

Whelp, that was a little longer than I expected...

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"Thank you, Blackfrost." He murmured with a small tinge of pride. He always liked looking his best. It was especially important, he felt, for his fur to look it's best when he was starting his first day of leaving camp...with permission. Smallpaw flicked his tail. Despite his calm, quiet exterior, he was bubbling with concealed excitement whithin. He had been looking forward to this day for quite a long while. Being stuck in the ShadowClan nursery for a moon longer than a typical kithood, he was bound to have gotten restless. Though, luckily, the young tom had recovered quite well, not considering the cough that stuck. It had been exciting leaving camp when the flood happened, though, if the black and white tom cat were to be truly honest with himself, he would say he was more scared and lonely then brave and excited. It was a relief when their leader had named Blackfrost his mentor. He knew she was a fair, determined she-cat who would help him become a warrior someone's could really be proud of.

I was thinking about starting your first lesson by showing you around the territory and giving you a quick lesson on what each of our shared borders smells like - simple stuff, for your first day. If we still have time after that, however, we can brush up on your first hunting lesson before the sun sets for the day. Smallpaw listened with eager ears, his tail twitching back and forth. "That sounds like a great idea." He purred, happiness beginning to light in his soft green gaze. Even if Smallpaw had been out of camp before, the only place he really remembered was RiverClan. He spent what felt like a long time in the fishy encampment, and was rather glad to leave the huge warriors and crowded nursery when the time presented itself available to him and the rest of his clan. Going to see the rest of the borders was exciting, and so was hunting! He might catch something to help feed the elders. Or he couldn't go and give it to Daypaw. Shaking himself mentally from his thoughts, Smallpaw looked over at the camp entrance, eager to get going. He waited patiently for Blackfrost to lead the way, making sure not to show any impatience. He wanted her to think he would be a great apprentice, and he knew apprentices should respect and not rush their mentors to hurry up or be in any way disrespectful.
“Well, I’m glad to hear that.” Blackfrost admitted, relieved that she seemed to be doing okay as a first-time mentor to this youth, “I’ll be sure to shape you into a warrior that all of Shadowclan can be proud of one day, trust me on that. I do wonder where your strengths truly lie, I will admit that. Every apprentice is different when it comes to certain skills, after all.” The long-furred shecat stretched out her paws once again before looking down at Smallpaw with a bright smile. “Let us not waste anymore daylight now, shall we?” She mentioned with a kindhearted chuckle stirring from the warrior as she turned and walked through the clearing, beckoning the small tomcat to follow her with the gentle, silent gesture. Blackfrost passed several clanmates, seeing them heading over to the freshkill pile to eat something before the patrols would be decided for dawn. It was a sense of soothing routine that made this female smile, knowing that everything could now go back to normal after the chaotic flooding that had left them scarred and ruined for multiple moons as they had stayed in Riverclan’s camp. At least she was able to spend time with her mate during those times, that was a truly blissful memory - just walking through the territory and playing with Crowhawk like they were some rambunctious kittens. She wondered to herself if he ever thought back to those times like she did out of the blue, but Blackfrost didn’t let the thought dwell as she slipped out through the camp entrance and into the familiar hunting grounds of Shadowclan, the apprentice known as Smallpaw hopefully following her at a close, yet respectable distance.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze nodded and added almost to herself, “that’s all we can do...” Her mind was on other things and she trailed off. The gears of her brain were grinding as she tried to think of alternative solutions. As reasonable as the other leader was, they couldn’t count on or abuse that. It was very easy to turn a nice cat mean. Besides, they’d just asked a large favor from the Riverclan leader, to seek refuge in his camp, and she was worried that he might invoke that as a reason against helping them this second time, or his clan would, which surely worried Goldenstar as well. Goldenstar’s voice recalled Halfgaze’s mind and she turned her mismatched eyes on him once more. His suggestion rang in her ears as ideas that she liked always did. Growing excited for a moment, Halfgaze added eagerly, “Yes, we can use one of the tree branches felled in the flood to create a barrier for cats but not for water!” The tortoiseshell quickly calmed herself though, wanting to appear professional.
Goldenstar just waited for awhile, wanting to see what the deputy said after that. He wanted to see if she had any ideas. Halfgaze did seem like a very bright cat, however, he would just have to see. As she commented about his other idea, his eyes lit up a little. It was nice to know that his ideas actually were somewhat good! He had been somewhat afraid to say things to Halestar, but, well, that was different now. It was almost amazing how quickly he was starting to feel more confident about himself. “We would need to find a way to get the tree down there though,” he said, trying to think of different systems. He just waited to hear his deputy’s opinion now, greatful someone actually agreed with his ideas other than his mate. Don’t get me wrong, Bella is a wonderful cat, but still, it was nice knowing that more than just one cat supported you, even if that cat meant everything to you.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar just waited for awhile, wanting to see what the deputy said after that. He wanted to see if she had any ideas. Halfgaze did seem like a very bright cat, however, he would just have to see. As she commented about his other idea, his eyes lit up a little. It was nice to know that his ideas actually were somewhat good! He had been somewhat afraid to say things to Halestar, but, well, that was different now. It was almost amazing how quickly he was starting to feel more confident about himself. “We would need to find a way to get the tree down there though,” he said, trying to think of different systems. He just waited to hear his deputy’s opinion now, greatful someone actually agreed with his ideas other than his mate. Don’t get me wrong, Bella is a wonderful cat, but still, it was nice knowing that more than just one cat supported you, even if that cat meant everything to you.
Halfgaze didn't show it, but she found it amusing in a good way that Goldenstar seemed to brighten when she agreed with him. For a brief moment Halfgaze wondered if few cats actually appreciated Goldenstar's ideas. She found that hard to believe since he was a leader and, before that, a deputy. Perhaps he just didn't have a good self-esteem. Halfgaze had known plenty of cats without self-esteem. Personally, Halfgaze thought that Goldenstar had good ideas, and not just because he was the leader of Shadowclan. "That's true," Halfgaze murmured thoughtfully, staring off into the distance as she always did when she was thinking," Perhaps we could get a couple of sturdy warriors to carry it?" The molly was happy that Goldenstar asked her opinion so much, or at least waited for it. She really had an impact on the goings on of the clan, and it pleased the tortoiseshell that she had the ability to help her clan.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Halfgaze didn't show it, but she found it amusing in a good way that Goldenstar seemed to brighten when she agreed with him. For a brief moment Halfgaze wondered if few cats actually appreciated Goldenstar's ideas. She found that hard to believe since he was a leader and, before that, a deputy. Perhaps he just didn't have a good self-esteem. Halfgaze had known plenty of cats without self-esteem. Personally, Halfgaze thought that Goldenstar had good ideas, and not just because he was the leader of Shadowclan. "That's true," Halfgaze murmured thoughtfully, staring off into the distance as she always did when she was thinking," Perhaps we could get a couple of sturdy warriors to carry it?" The molly was happy that Goldenstar asked her opinion so much, or at least waited for it. She really had an impact on the goings on of the clan, and it pleased the tortoiseshell that she had the ability to help her clan.
Goldenstar had worried for a moment that he had ruined everything, but once Halfgaze spoke again, he felt better. That’s how he was, he waited for a response, and, if you didn’t give one, he felt very uncomfortable. It made him go on basically the equivalent of an emotional rollercoaster. “Yes, let’s do that!” He said, smiling excitedly. He had to wonder, however, who the sturdy warriors would be. Everything had been kind of crazy recently, and he was wondering if anyone would be open to doing something like that with everything. “Should we ask the other cats about it?” He asked, smiling at the other cat.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Goldenstar had worried for a moment that he had ruined everything, but once Halfgaze spoke again, he felt better. That’s how he was, he waited for a response, and, if you didn’t give one, he felt very uncomfortable. It made him go on basically the equivalent of an emotional rollercoaster. “Yes, let’s do that!” He said, smiling excitedly. He had to wonder, however, who the sturdy warriors would be. Everything had been kind of crazy recently, and he was wondering if anyone would be open to doing something like that with everything. “Should we ask the other cats about it?” He asked, smiling at the other cat.
Halfgaze didn't notice Goldenstar's worry. If she had, she most certainly would have spoke quicker to alleviate his fear. While Halfgaze herself wasn't a very nervous or anxiety-riddled cat, but she knew many were and honestly wanted to help those cats. While some cats might think that anxiety wasn't really a problem, such as a battle wound, Halfgaze knew that it could be just as painful and difficult to heal. However, even without noticing his nerves, Halfgaze managed to alleviate it with her response. Goldenstar's smile made her smile, and his excitement was contagious, filling the new deputy as well. While Goldenstar wondered who the cats to carry the branch would be, Halfgaze unhappily thought about some who'd be able to carry it. As much as she hated to admit it, the family of Barkfang and Cedartuft would be of use. She nodded and returned Goldenstar's smile, replying, "I think that'd be for the best. As much as I loathe to admit it, Barkfang's family could be useful in moving the branch since all of the toms pride themselves on being tough and masculine. As long as I'm not the one to ask them, that is." Halfgaze's tone had grown bitter and she was scowling by the end of her suggestion. She knew that the clan was filled with strong warriors, but there were plenty of cats in the sexist and homophobic family that could work together with other warriors to move the branch. As long as they weren't the only ones who moved it. Halfgaze could live with asking them for help, though she knew it would have to be Goldenstar to ask since they'd probably shun her or something, but she could not live with their egos inflating any more because of her.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Halfgaze didn't notice Goldenstar's worry. If she had, she most certainly would have spoke quicker to alleviate his fear. While Halfgaze herself wasn't a very nervous or anxiety-riddled cat, but she knew many were and honestly wanted to help those cats. While some cats might think that anxiety wasn't really a problem, such as a battle wound, Halfgaze knew that it could be just as painful and difficult to heal. However, even without noticing his nerves, Halfgaze managed to alleviate it with her response. Goldenstar's smile made her smile, and his excitement was contagious, filling the new deputy as well. While Goldenstar wondered who the cats to carry the branch would be, Halfgaze unhappily thought about some who'd be able to carry it. As much as she hated to admit it, the family of Barkfang and Cedartuft would be of use. She nodded and returned Goldenstar's smile, replying, "I think that'd be for the best. As much as I loathe to admit it, Barkfang's family could be useful in moving the branch since all of the toms pride themselves on being tough and masculine. As long as I'm not the one to ask them, that is." Halfgaze's tone had grown bitter and she was scowling by the end of her suggestion. She knew that the clan was filled with strong warriors, but there were plenty of cats in the sexist and homophobic family that could work together with other warriors to move the branch. As long as they weren't the only ones who moved it. Halfgaze could live with asking them for help, though she knew it would have to be Goldenstar to ask since they'd probably shun her or something, but she could not live with their egos inflating any more because of her.
Goldenstar listened silently, blinking in a bit of confusion as Halfgaze seemed to get annoyed by talking about these cats. As he heard masculine, the tom flinched. They were one of those cats, weren’t they. That was going to be fun. Sure, he believed that everyone was allowed to have their own opinions, but still. It kind of unsettled him how cats had problems with other cats, cats who left them alone, that were mates with cats of the same gender. He just found it so stupid! As he was a tom that swung both ways, he was a little afraid to admit he would have a male mate, and not give a crap. He had Bella either way, and he couldn’t change that. “Any other suggestions?” He asked after a moment, as he knew that they’d need quite a few cats to get anything done really, looking at Halfgaze, trying to remain calm, as she seemed to be getting annoyed by even thinking about these other cats.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Goldenstar listened silently, blinking in a bit of confusion as Halfgaze seemed to get annoyed by talking about these cats. As he heard masculine, the tom flinched. They were one of those cats, weren’t they. That was going to be fun. Sure, he believed that everyone was allowed to have their own opinions, but still. It kind of unsettled him how cats had problems with other cats, cats who left them alone, that were mates with cats of the same gender. He just found it so stupid! As he was a tom that swung both ways, he was a little afraid to admit he would have a male mate, and not give a crap. He had Bella either way, and he couldn’t change that. “Any other suggestions?” He asked after a moment, as he knew that they’d need quite a few cats to get anything done really, looking at Halfgaze, trying to remain calm, as she seemed to be getting annoyed by even thinking about these other cats.
Halfgaze didn't notice Goldenstar's confusion but she did notice him flinch. The movement brought her gaze to him, and she realized that she needed to calm down. The molly wondered, however, why it affected Goldenstar. She had no idea what the tom's sexuality was, especially since he didn't have a significant other, and she didn't want to ask. Perhaps he was upset simply because these hateful cats were a part of his clan. Halfgaze hated their ideas and practices but didn't flinch at the mention of them. She was disgusted by them and pitied the poor she-cats who were hypnotized by them and forced to live a restricted life of rules, expectations, and the belief that they were inferior. The tortoiseshell desperately wanted to save those poor misguided mollies, but was well aware of that fact that they wouldn't thank her. The family didn't force other cats into their ways, though they vocally looked down on those that didn't follow them, which meant that each she-cat that submitted to a life of subservience as a demure forever queen did so willingly. Halfgaze couldn't wrap her head around that and didn't try, instead listening to Goldenstar's question. Shrugging, Halfgaze meowed in a calmer tone, "We could ask any of our warriors. They are all strong. I just don't think we can avoid including one or two of the family members since they'd probably want to be involved. There are many of them; it would be difficult to exclude them. Although, some of them are more open-minded." Halfgaze didn't really want to exclude them anyway. She might not have agreed with their beliefs, but neither her nor Goldenstar could cut out a portion of the clan.

Last edited by dionysus; October 15th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Halfgaze didn't notice Goldenstar's confusion but she did notice him flinch. The movement brought her gaze to him, and she realized that she needed to calm down. The molly wondered, however, why it affected Goldenstar. She had no idea what the tom's sexuality was, especially since he didn't have a significant other, and she didn't want to ask. Perhaps he was upset simply because these hateful cats were a part of his clan. Halfgaze hated their ideas and practices but didn't flinch at the mention of them. She was disgusted by them and pitied the poor she-cats who were hypnotized by them and forced to live a restricted life of rules, expectations, and the belief that they were inferior. The tortoiseshell desperately wanted to save those poor misguided mollies, but was well aware of that fact that they wouldn't thank her. The family didn't force other cats into their ways, though they vocally looked down on those that didn't follow them, which meant that each she-cat that submitted to a life of subservience as a demure forever queen did so willingly. Halfgaze couldn't wrap her head around that and didn't try, instead listening to Goldenstar's question. Shrugging, Halfgaze meowed in a calmer tone, "We could ask any of our warriors. They are all strong. I just don't think we can avoid including one or two of the family members since they'd probably want to be involved. There are many of them; it would be difficult to exclude them. Although, some of them are more open-minded." Halfgaze didn't really want to exclude them anyway. She might not have agreed with their beliefs, but neither her nor Goldenstar could cut out a portion of the clan.
Goldenstar was worried for awhile that Halfgaze had seen him flinch, but he found himself slowly not caring. Bella. That was what he thought of now. That ultimately made him start to question things. Was he bi? Was he straight? Was right now really a good time to be pondering this? He decided it wasn’t. Bella was a part of the clan, even though she had been an outsider, she was talented nonetheless, and she was a part of the clan now, so that didn’t matter. “I’ll have to agree,” he said calmly, smiling through the jumbled thoughts in his head. “That’s fine however, as long as they don’t go on a tangent while they do this, I’m good” he shrugged, looking out along the other cats once again. He wondered how many had beliefs like that, as it was simply messed up in his eyes. Nonetheless, he wasn’t going to beat down on anyone for what they believed. “Let’s start asking who would be interested,” he said, looking over at the highbranch, as if he wanted to make an announcement right then and there, even though he knew he should probably wait until everything was basically planned out.

(( Do you want to actually make a thread or something for our idea? And do you think this would be okay with the mods? ))
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Goldenstar was worried for awhile that Halfgaze had seen him flinch, but he found himself slowly not caring. Bella. That was what he thought of now. That ultimately made him start to question things. Was he bi? Was he straight? Was right now really a good time to be pondering this? He decided it wasn’t. Bella was a part of the clan, even though she had been an outsider, she was talented nonetheless, and she was a part of the clan now, so that didn’t matter. “I’ll have to agree,” he said calmly, smiling through the jumbled thoughts in his head. “That’s fine however, as long as they don’t go on a tangent while they do this, I’m good” he shrugged, looking out along the other cats once again. He wondered how many had beliefs like that, as it was simply messed up in his eyes. Nonetheless, he wasn’t going to beat down on anyone for what they believed. “Let’s start asking who would be interested,” he said, looking over at the highbranch, as if he wanted to make an announcement right then and there, even though he knew he should probably wait until everything was basically planned out.

(( Do you want to actually make a thread or something for our idea? And do you think this would be okay with the mods? ))
Halfgaze was lost in her own thoughts about the infamous family of Shadowclan when Goldenstar's voice reached her. She cast her gaze back onto the leader and gave a small nod at his words. Her tone echoed his as she added, "I don't see why they would...Then again, I don't see why they do many of the things they do. I'll try to keep them under control if it comes to it." Halfgaze couldn't understand hating someone for their gender or preference in a mate. To be honest, she didn't even really hate the members of that family, though she hated their ideas. Halfgaze just wasn't a very hateful cat. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she'd been chosen for her position. Halfgaze nodded once more and responded to Goldenstar with, "That sounds like a good idea." The molly hoped the clan approved of their idea, though she knew there was no way to make everyone happy. As long as they were doing what was best for the clan, not everyone needed to like it.

(I think we might need to ask them since it involves the clan as a whole in theory, though not everyone needs to participate in it. We could make a thread after! c: )

Last edited by dionysus; October 15th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread