Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:56 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2018, 06:31 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

[Sitting by the pool does sound relaxing and inspiring!!! ]

For the first few days after the battle, Honeythistle stayed to himself. He was rather groggy and ill-tempered considering an old scar wound had reopened, sending him shocks of pain. He couldn’t change expressions because of the fresh wound. The tom was too prideful to see Daydream because he didn’t think the medicine cat was useful for anything. His family loathed such cats. To put short, Honeythistle would rather fall to his death than to be treated by a Starclan-forsaken cat. Instead, he allowed his wound to real heal on its own. It didn’t take long for most of it to restitch itself since he only laid down to recover as fast as he could. He relied on his eldest sons to care for their mothers until he was able to do it himself. Now days later, Honeythistle was up and moving again. Albeit more slowly. His face still hurt, but in a couple more weeks it would be like a kitten’s wound.
Currently, Honeythistle padded out the warriors’ den, head down, his nose twitching every now and then. He ignored the other warriors aroun, which was no surprise as he done it often. Honeythistle was more concern about eating because he felt he hadn’t been able to keep anything down in the last few days. Recovery was slow, but it was healing. The tom approached the fresh kill pile, grabbing a scrawny mouse. He looked up to find a spot of solitude. Somewhere he can sit and eat quietly without being disturbed. However, his gaze caught site of white, sparkling fur. Immediately recognizing the queen to be his mate. It’d be nice to spend time with Dovecoo. Maybe she’d be able to make him smile. It was a speciality of hers. Honeythistle padded towards the queen, eyes drawing her form until it was a memorized picture in his head. The event of the battle was a bitter thought. Especially considering Thunderclan started a fight. Honeythistle didn’t care about Shadowclan and Thunderclan fighting - it was the fact that one of his mates was there! His pregnant mate among the chaos! The thought of that Thunderclan she cat harming Dovecoo and his unborn kits made him angry inside. Naturally, he done his role in protecting her. He wanted to kill the Thunderclan she cat. Perhaps, one day he would if Starclan gave him the chance.
For now, all was forgotten. When he looked at Dovecoo, she seemed to be fine. A little restless, Honeythistle noted when he squinted his eyes at her. The silver tom dropped the mouse by her side, and proceeded to wound himself around her, licking her cheek, despite the shock of faint pain following along. “Hi, Dove.” He greeted, affectionately before laying by her side with the dead mouse between his paws. All sudden thoughts about eating it became hesitant ones, so he pushed it over towards Dovecoo. “Are you hungry? Did you eat?” He asked. She wasn’t only eating for herself anymore. She was eating for a litter - for how ever many kits would be born! So, even if she wasn’t hungry, Honeythistle would had felt more at ease to see her gulp down the scrawny mouse. For himself, he would eat later.
(Yeah! It was great, but I’m moving around now no more inspiration XD)
Dovecoo, after not spotting Honeythistle, had closed her eyes. Her skills were now virtually nonexistent, due to disuse, and she didn’t smell him as he approached her. The footfalls registered subconsciously but she still didn’t realize that he was nearing until he spoke. Her diamond eyes popped open and Dovecoo sat up slightly, purring and nuzzling him as he wound himself around her. “Hi, Honey!” she purred sweetly, blinking her eyes at him with affection. The snowy queen took notice of Honeythistle’s mouse and felt her stomach grumble quietly. She’d already eaten, but her condition made her twice as hungry, if not more. The molly felt bad about taking his meal, though, and responded, “I ate, Honey. I’m fine...” The mouse looked mouthwateringly delicious, though, and her stomach growled louder. The queen knew her cover was blown and conceded reluctantly, ”Okay, maybe just a bite.” Dovecoo’s sudden hunger got the best of her and she ended up scarfing down the whole bit of prey. However, the queen’s love for Honeythistle made her feel guilty and Dovecoo exclaimed, “Now I’ve eaten the whole thing! Let me get you another.” Before he could protest, which she knew he wanted to, Dovecoo hopped to her paws with as much grace as she could and added, “You’re healing! You need food.” With that, Dovecoo scurried off to the freshkill pile and picked out the biggest, juiciest mouse on the pile. It still wasn’t all that large, but it would have to do. The queen hurried back to Honeythistle and dropped it in front of him with the order, “Eat!” Dovecoo slid back into the spy she had left from and bounced impatiently. She still wanted to walk and could only pray that Honeythistle would eat quickly so that she could ask him to go on a walk with her.

Last edited by dionysus; March 7th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(Yeah! It was great, but I’m moving around now no more inspiration XD)
Dovecoo, after not spotting Honeythistle, had closed her eyes. Her skills were now virtually nonexistent, due to disuse, and she didn’t smell him as he approached her. The footfalls registered subconsciously but she still didn’t realize that he was nearing until he spoke. Her diamond eyes popped open and Dovecoo sat up slightly, purring and nuzzling him as he wound himself around her. “Hi, Honey!” she purred sweetly, blinking her eyes at him with affection. The snowy queen took notice of Honeythistle’s mouse and felt her stomach grumble quietly. She’d already eaten, but her condition made her twice as hungry, if not more. The molly felt bad about taking his meal, though, and responded, “I ate, Honey. I’m fine...” The mouse looked mouthwateringly delicious, though, and her stomach growled louder. The queen knew her cover was blown and conceded reluctantly, ”Okay, maybe just a bite.” Dovecoo’s sudden hunger got the best of her and she ended up scarfing down the whole bit of prey. However, the queen’s love for Honeythistle made her feel guilty and Dovecoo exclaimed, “Now I’ve eaten the whole thing! Let me get you another.” Before he could protest, which she knew he wanted to, Dovecoo hopped to her paws with as much grace as she could and added, “You’re healing! You need food.” With that, Dovecoo scurried off to the freshkill pile and picked out the biggest, juiciest mouse on the pile. It still wasn’t all that large, but it would have to do. The queen hurried back to Honeythistle and dropped it in front of him with the order, “Eat!” Dovecoo slid back into the spy she had left from and bounced impatiently. She still wanted to walk and could only pray that Honeythistle would eat quickly so that she could ask him to go on a walk with her.
[ Idk why I laughed so hard at that xDDD ]

Honeythistle didn’t offer her the mouse. He gave it to her. It was supposed to be for him, but his duty to provide surpass his own selfish needs when it came to his mate and kits and his mother. If it had been any other, including other family members, Honeythistle wouldn’t had cared and kept the mouse for himself. “You can eat again.” He continued to push the mouse towards her, knowing very well that she will take it. One thing Honeythistle knew was that pregnancy hormones was an abnormal thing, but a queen couldn’t pass up a delicious meal. So, he wasn’t surprised when Dovecoo gulped down the entire meal. “And, I thought you already ate?” He joked. Soon after, she realized that she downed the mouse. Honeythistle was a bit surprised when she jumped up exclaiming that she will get him another one. “Hey, be careful, will ya!” She couldn’t just be jumping up out the blue knowing she was pregnant. Honeythistle wanted each of his mates to take everything slow when they were carrying his kits. The way she moved too quickly could had disturbed the little ones. “Now, Dove, I don’t need you to - “ Dovecoo had cut him off with her own counter. Honeythistle had huffed, annoyed. “I’m not hungry!” He had called after her but she was already gone, fishing through the fresh kill pile. Honeythistle was about to get up and follow after her, but she quickly came back causing the silver tom to halt in his pawsteps. Honeythistle stared down at the mouse for a few moments before slowly bringing his gaze back up to his mate as she ordered him to eat. This made Honeythistle give the queen a look of confusion. “Is that a demand?” He snorted. Apart of him knew she was only looking after him, but the way she worded it, made Honeythistle triggered. He couldn’t stand anyone telling him what to do, let alone a female. “I already told you that I wasn’t hungry.” He began to use a paw to push the mouse away, but stopped midway when his eyes gazed at the dead creature. “I appreciate this, though.” He growled lowly, and decided to take a small bite out the mouse. He was still ill-mannered if that wasn’t obvious. He didn’t need to take out his aggression on any of his mates and kits. So, he finished the mouse in one sloppy gulp and began to groom himself quietly. He paid no mind to Dovecoo, knowing she was near him, perhaps relaxing herself. Between strokes of his tongue, the tom asked her, “How are you feeling today? Is your shoulder wound alright?”
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Being how curious and nosy Lightpaw was, she stopped in, noticing Honeythistle and Dovecoo talking. "H-hello." The former loner meowed. "I'm Lightpaw. Sorry if this is a bad time!" Lightpaw didn't want to disturb the cats if something between them only was going on.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
As Dangerhawk sat he saw another cat just sitting there. Wondering what to do he went down to his stalking pose and watched him. Dangerhawk hoped the other cat wouldn't see him. Afraid of the other cat he started stalking the other way.
As he plucked the last brittle feathers from the carcass, he looked around, bored, for something else to do than eat. Suddenly, a small whiff of fear-scent caught in his nostrils, causing him to whip around. There was a small pause, until Crowheart saw the source of the anxiousness- a tom. Part of the Clan, shockingly enough. The tom-cat couldn't remember the last time he heard of a Clan cat being scared of someone in their own Clan, but said nothing of it as he bared his teeth slightly.
"Why're you watching me?" he growled, so low it was barely noticeable.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Condensed
(XD)
Dovecoo stuck her tongue out a little bit as Honeythistle joked about her already eating. She knew he was only playing, though it took her oddly wired brain a moment to figure that out. Dovecoo flicked an ear to show that she’d heard, but continued on her way to the freshkill pile. She was being careful! What harm could come to her in the middle of the clearing? Whatever Honeythistle said about not being hungry, Dovecoo knew that he wouldn’t have brought over a mouse if he wasn’t. She didn’t think that Honeythistle had lied to her, that seemed too harsh a description in the eyes of the innocent molly. He was simply trying to make her feel better. Soon enough, Dovecoo located a mouse of satisfactory size and turned to carry it back to Honeythistle. Dovecoo jokingly ordered Honeythistle to eat, but appeared as though the silver tom didn’t take it as a joke. He seemed to grow annoyed that she had made the demand and Dovecoo backpedaled by shaking her head adamantly and answering, “No! It was a request. I’m worried about you, please eat!” Hopefully, the difference of phrasing would appease her mate and entice him to eat. It didn’t seem to be working, as Honeythistle grumpily pushed the mouse away. But, then, he started eating it. Granted, he growled first, but his words were polite so Dovecoo tried to ignore the growl. Mercifully, Honeythistle finished quickly, and Dovecoo waited impatiently at his side while he groomed himself. The white queen jumped in to help in places, wanting to speed the process up. Finally, he spoke and Dovecoo shrugged in response, letting out a little hiss at the pain that accompanied the motion. “My shoulder is fine. It still aches but I had worse wounds as a warrior. I think most of it should heal, the middles of the scratch marks are the deepest so they will probably scar. Still, it’ll be small.” The question of how she was feeling seemed a perfect opportunity to bring up her request so Dovecoo answered separately, “I’m feeling fine, just a bit bored. I’ve been cooped up in here since the battle and I’m dying to take a walk! Would you like to accompany me on a little trip into the territory?” Dovecoo smiled innocently with her question, hoping he’d agree.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:54 PM
so nasty

Wildstrike sat in the clearing, the chimera tom's odd hues looking almost worried. He was dreaming. He had to be dreaming that was the only way to explain the bat-crap crazy stuff that had happened to him in the last day. Sure he and Silverscar had always wanted kits but definitely not this way! And, what was he going to tell the rest of his clanmates! They would never believe him if he told the truth or at least treat him like a total freak. Hiding it wasn't an option either if he tried, the truth would come out soon anyway. Letting out an anxious sigh he looked around camp hoping to see somecat he could confide in.

@Boba Fett
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike sat in the clearing, the chimera tom's odd hues looking almost worried. He was dreaming. He had to be dreaming that was the only way to explain the bat-crap crazy stuff that had happened to him in the last day. Sure he and Silverscar had always wanted kits but definitely not this way! And, what was he going to tell the rest of his clanmates! They would never believe him if he told the truth or at least treat him like a total freak. Hiding it wasn't an option either if he tried, the truth would come out soon anyway. Letting out an anxious sigh he looked around camp hoping to see somecat he could confide in.

@Boba Fett
Treestep stepped back into camp after a hunting patrol, a frog and two mice dangling from his jaws. He padded to the prey pile and neatly set his catch on the stash. He then studied the fresh kill in the pile and chose a lizard for himself to eat.

He looked around the clearing for someplace to eat and stopped when he spotted his brother, Wildstrike, sitting alone. Treestep turned back to the fresh prey stash and picked out the juiciest mouse he could find for Wildstrike.

Treestep then sauntered up to the worried looking tom and dropped the mouse. He mumbled around the lizard tail,"For you," and then he lied down next to Wildstrike. Once he had settled in he turned to his brother,"What is it?" Treestep asked softly before biting into the lizard, relishing as much flavor as he could.

For some reason, Treestep never liked to take a lot for himself, hence why he chose a lizard but he'll get whatever he thinks others may need. It was weird, even he knew that. Though, he does take good care of himself; his pelt was always clean, fur glossy, etc.

Treestep quickly ran through his mind anything that Wildstrike could be upset about, but the only thing he could think of was their brother, Greyfrost, who had died. Treestep was never sad about this though, he knew that his brother was watching from StarClan and that Greyfrost's spirit would live on in Greyfrost's own kits, Treestep's nieces and nephews. Plus, Treestep knew that other cats looked to him for support.

Treestep knew that Wildstrike had long since gotten over Greyfrost's death though. So it couldn't be that. Was there something his brother wasn't telling him, did Treestep just never hear of it, or did something happen just now? Treestep wouldn't know until his brother answered his question.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:38 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep stepped back into camp after a hunting patrol, a frog and two mice dangling from his jaws. He padded to the prey pile and neatly set his catch on the stash. He then studied the fresh kill in the pile and chose a lizard for himself to eat.

He looked around the clearing for someplace to eat and stopped when he spotted his brother, Wildstrike, sitting alone. Treestep turned back to the fresh prey stash and picked out the juiciest mouse he could find for Wildstrike.

Treestep then sauntered up to the worried looking tom and dropped the mouse. He mumbled around the lizard tail,"For you," and then he lied down next to Wildstrike. Once he had settled in he turned to his brother,"What is it?" Treestep asked softly before biting into the lizard, relishing as much flavor as he could.

For some reason, Treestep never liked to take a lot for himself, hence why he chose a lizard but he'll get whatever he thinks others may need. It was weird, even he knew that. Though, he does take good care of himself; his pelt was always clean, fur glossy, etc.

Treestep quickly ran through his mind anything that Wildstrike could be upset about, but the only thing he could think of was their brother, Greyfrost, who had died. Treestep was never sad about this though, he knew that his brother was watching from StarClan and that Greyfrost's spirit would live on in Greyfrost's own kits, Treestep's nieces and nephews. Plus, Treestep knew that other cats looked to him for support.

Treestep knew that Wildstrike had long since gotten over Greyfrost's death though. So it couldn't be that. Was there something his brother wasn't telling him, did Treestep just never hear of it, or did something happen just now? Treestep wouldn't know until his brother answered his question.

Wildstrike looked at the mouse before pushing forcefully away, "Thanks for the consideration, but I can't have mice anymore... they make me nauseous." He deadpanned trying to keep as little emotion as possible out of his voice, "And it's really nothing I'm just fatigued and moody that's all because I haven't been able to get much sleep as of late. Cold weather and all. " He mewed hoping he wasn't overcompensating for the question.

"How are Lilybreeze and the kittens doing?" He inquired try to nonchalantly change the subject, "Healthy in spite of all this weather I hope!" He then cooed, trying to make sure no resentment had made it into his tone. In the light of recent events, however, all infertility and never conceiving with Lilypetal suddenly made a lot more sense and was a lot less well... painful in a way, "I should really visit them more I mean I swear in a blink of an eye they'll be warriors and so will my ki-" He stopped himself midsentence realizing how stupid it would have been if he continued, "And so will Greypool's kits!" He corrected hoping the tom hadn't noticed his slip up.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 8th, 2018 at 08:03 AM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:40 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(XD)
Dovecoo stuck her tongue out a little bit as Honeythistle joked about her already eating. She knew he was only playing, though it took her oddly wired brain a moment to figure that out. Dovecoo flicked an ear to show that she’d heard, but continued on her way to the freshkill pile. She was being careful! What harm could come to her in the middle of the clearing? Whatever Honeythistle said about not being hungry, Dovecoo knew that he wouldn’t have brought over a mouse if he wasn’t. She didn’t think that Honeythistle had lied to her, that seemed too harsh a description in the eyes of the innocent molly. He was simply trying to make her feel better. Soon enough, Dovecoo located a mouse of satisfactory size and turned to carry it back to Honeythistle. Dovecoo jokingly ordered Honeythistle to eat, but appeared as though the silver tom didn’t take it as a joke. He seemed to grow annoyed that she had made the demand and Dovecoo backpedaled by shaking her head adamantly and answering, “No! It was a request. I’m worried about you, please eat!” Hopefully, the difference of phrasing would appease her mate and entice him to eat. It didn’t seem to be working, as Honeythistle grumpily pushed the mouse away. But, then, he started eating it. Granted, he growled first, but his words were polite so Dovecoo tried to ignore the growl. Mercifully, Honeythistle finished quickly, and Dovecoo waited impatiently at his side while he groomed himself. The white queen jumped in to help in places, wanting to speed the process up. Finally, he spoke and Dovecoo shrugged in response, letting out a little hiss at the pain that accompanied the motion. “My shoulder is fine. It still aches but I had worse wounds as a warrior. I think most of it should heal, the middles of the scratch marks are the deepest so they will probably scar. Still, it’ll be small.” The question of how she was feeling seemed a perfect opportunity to bring up her request so Dovecoo answered separately, “I’m feeling fine, just a bit bored. I’ve been cooped up in here since the battle and I’m dying to take a walk! Would you like to accompany me on a little trip into the territory?” Dovecoo smiled innocently with her question, hoping he’d agree.
Honeythistle knew Dovecoo meant well. Not apart of her held a deceitful trait, as far as he knew. She was a sweet, innocent Molly that had a heart of gold, and unfortunately she was stuck with a tom like him. Honeythistle was too selfish to acknowledge the fact that she could find someone a lot better than him. That thought would had been lidricrpus. Even at his most illest days, he was pretty pompous. In his thoughts, she was lucky to have him. Not the other way around. After all, he was the one who saved her from a life unsuitable for the beauty she was. Honeythistle toyed with the piece of food, her joking manner invisible to him. He actually thought she was trying to control him, so he had became defiant and wasn’t going to eat the food at all. She had rephrased herself, causing the silver tom to let out a soft sigh. He ate the mouse anyway and began to groom himself thoroughly. Dovecoo has jumped in to help, grooming him at a faster pace. Honeythistle was baffled as to why the queen was rushing thenprocess. Usually grooming took time and gentle care, so he had asked her how she was feeling because apparently she was in a rush to want to do something else. While she spoke of her shoulder wound, Honeythistle’s eyes trailed to the scar. He didn’t like that the infliction was done. A queen like Dovecoo - any of Honeythistle’s queens - needed to be pristine with no visible wounds. They were to be looked as the divinity they were. The boiling thoughts of that Thunderclan warrior swarmed through his mind. She better hope I don’t see her at the next gathering. I’ll squash her into a pulp. Honeythistle eyes narrowed for the slightest second until Dovecoo answered his next question. He hadn’t fully caught on to what she was saying, but he did catch on that she wanted to take a walk. This made the tom jump to his paws. “A walk!?” He exclaimed. “What about your shoulder, Dove? Are you even fit to be walking? Do you think that’s going to be healthy for the kits? You need to stay relaxed!” After the ordeal with encountering Thunderclan, Honeythistle was a bit more cautious where his mates stepped. If he had the power, he would had designed a marbled, safe path where they could walk among until their hearts were content. Even if Dovecoo wasn’t far along, ever since her pregnancy began, Honeythistle had been hot on her tail.
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:25 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Honeythistle knew Dovecoo meant well. Not apart of her held a deceitful trait, as far as he knew. She was a sweet, innocent Molly that had a heart of gold, and unfortunately she was stuck with a tom like him. Honeythistle was too selfish to acknowledge the fact that she could find someone a lot better than him. That thought would had been lidricrpus. Even at his most illest days, he was pretty pompous. In his thoughts, she was lucky to have him. Not the other way around. After all, he was the one who saved her from a life unsuitable for the beauty she was. Honeythistle toyed with the piece of food, her joking manner invisible to him. He actually thought she was trying to control him, so he had became defiant and wasn’t going to eat the food at all. She had rephrased herself, causing the silver tom to let out a soft sigh. He ate the mouse anyway and began to groom himself thoroughly. Dovecoo has jumped in to help, grooming him at a faster pace. Honeythistle was baffled as to why the queen was rushing thenprocess. Usually grooming took time and gentle care, so he had asked her how she was feeling because apparently she was in a rush to want to do something else. While she spoke of her shoulder wound, Honeythistle’s eyes trailed to the scar. He didn’t like that the infliction was done. A queen like Dovecoo - any of Honeythistle’s queens - needed to be pristine with no visible wounds. They were to be looked as the divinity they were. The boiling thoughts of that Thunderclan warrior swarmed through his mind. She better hope I don’t see her at the next gathering. I’ll squash her into a pulp. Honeythistle eyes narrowed for the slightest second until Dovecoo answered his next question. He hadn’t fully caught on to what she was saying, but he did catch on that she wanted to take a walk. This made the tom jump to his paws. “A walk!?” He exclaimed. “What about your shoulder, Dove? Are you even fit to be walking? Do you think that’s going to be healthy for the kits? You need to stay relaxed!” After the ordeal with encountering Thunderclan, Honeythistle was a bit more cautious where his mates stepped. If he had the power, he would had designed a marbled, safe path where they could walk among until their hearts were content. Even if Dovecoo wasn’t far along, ever since her pregnancy began, Honeythistle had been hot on her tail.
Dovecoo released the breath she’d been holding as Honeythistle began to eat, glad that her question had appeased him. Dovecoo rarely tried to tease or joke around for that very reason, she sounded too serious. Sarcasm flew right over her head so any time she made a joke, her voice was as earnest as if she’d been serious. Thus, she’d sounded as if she were actually trying to have the power instead of the other way while she’d only wanted to get Honeythistle to eat. Dovecoo never would’ve dared to actually order her mate to do anything! She didn’t have the authority to do that, she was the one who obeyed him. But, Honeythistle seemed to let it go and eat so Dovecoo was not worried. His grooming made the snow hued queen even more antsy so she decided to assist and quicken the pace. He must have sensed her impatience because he asked her how she was. The molly used that as the perfect opportunity to ask him her question. Unfortunately, Honeythistle seemed against it. As he jumped up, she followed and purred in a soothing voice, “I’m fine! My shoulder is fine! Everything is fine! I just want to go on a little walk.” Dovecoo’s soothing voice wasn’t as manipulative as it could’ve been, it wasn’t manipulative at all. She was simply talking softly and calmly.