Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out a noncommittal sound before getting up and trotting over to the fresh-pile taking a page out of Duskthorn's book and grabbing something to nibble on this time when the conversation got awkward being a frog instead of his usual rabbit. As neared his brothers he decided to act as if none of the last parts of their conversation had occurred smiling as he laid his frog down, "You know I honestly don't know why all the rest of the clans hate these things- their delicious!" He purred settling down as he began to gnaw on the green creature, "They might not be the prettiest things but, why should that matter!?" He chuckled grinning at both Treestep and Duskthorn as the soft fresh air of New-leaf drafted through the air. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn covered a smile with his paw as he watched Wildstrike grab a piece of meat out of the fresh-kill pile. He assumed it was for the same reason he normally ate because earlier Wildstrike hadn't been hungry. "Oh, so you reject the plump rabbits I give you and settle for a bony frog? I see how it is," he laughed, eyeing the frog with some disgust. He had never liked frogs, their slimy skin felt wrong on his teeth. "Prey should have fur or feathers, not... whatever frogs have," he said casually. He laughed afterward, the awkwardness of the previous conversation still fresh in his mind. He sighed and admitted, "everyone focuses on looks, you know. Frogs are ugly creatures, and so we don't want to eat them because they look like they've been stuffed with deathberries by the way their skin looks" @Boba Fett
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:37 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn covered a smile with his paw as he watched Wildstrike grab a piece of meat out of the fresh-kill pile. He assumed it was for the same reason he normally ate because earlier Wildstrike hadn't been hungry. "Oh, so you reject the plump rabbits I give you and settle for a bony frog? I see how it is," he laughed, eyeing the frog with some disgust. He had never liked frogs, their slimy skin felt wrong on his teeth. "Prey should have fur or feathers, not... whatever frogs have," he said casually. He laughed afterward, the awkwardness of the previous conversation still fresh in his mind. He sighed and admitted, "everyone focuses on looks, you know. Frogs are ugly creatures, and so we don't want to eat them because they look like they've been stuffed with deathberries by the way their skin looks" @Boba Fett
"What can I say me and my kits want what we want! And for the record that rabbit wasn't fat it just had a lot of fluff- like me." Wildstrike chuckled taking a few bites out of the slimy green creature and letting out a coo or two over how good it was, "Feathers make you sneeze and fur gives you hairballs so I don't really see your point." He deadpanned not knowing why the slimy coating was so looked down upon... Wildstrike actually liked it, "And frogs aren't ugly you brut! They just have a homely look to them! I'm sure if they could change it they would!" He pouted trying to look as jokingly depressed as possible, "You know it really hurts your pregnant brother's feelings when you complain and insult his favorite piece of prey D-duskthorn!" Wildstrike sniffled letting a few crocodile tears to slip from his eyes. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 20th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Bella~ ]

Funguspaw dragged himself back into the apprentice den, panting as he sweat from the hard work his mentor, Stormclaw, had put him through. Funguspaw didn't even want to count how many times Stormclaw had told him to attack and Funguspaw had failed. Though there was one time that Funguspaw caught his mentor off guard, that hardly counted. Funguspaw frowned and looked around the den with his only eye and sighed in relief when he recognized none of the faces as any of the bullies that usually came after him. Truth be told, Funguspaw was actually really angry and upset about how he was treated, he just always stuffed that behind a cheerful attitude because Funguspaw didn't see it fit to feel sorry for himself, as others, he knew, had it worse than he. Funguspaw found his next and curled up in it, resting his head on his paws as he kept his eye on the entrance to make sure no bullies slipped through unnoticed by him.
Polarpaw trotted into the Apprentice den, the she-cat's head was lifted high. Which was an odd sigh for the Apprentice coming back from training. Her mentor Sunstrike made her mad sometimes. She flopped in her nest which was in the back of the room next to Funguspaw's nest. "Hey Funguspaw.." the Apprentice had a father slow voice, but not unpleasent "How are you doing today..?" She smiled and rested her head on her paws and watched him.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Servalspots was bored. Again. He’d been hunting earlier that day, and he would have gone on patrol - except he didn’t like to go alone. The Savannah didn’t like being treated like an outsider, but by the cats who could remember, he hadn’t been born and raised there - he was originally of kittypet blood, then he’d been a loner, he’d almost been a part of the Dusk Syndicate, and when he was at an older-apprentice age, he’d joined ShadowClan. Older, traditional warriors looked down at him, younger warriors didn’t seem to mind having him around, and those who were around his age went in-between. Being open about his sexuality didn’t seem to help much either. He wouldn’t hide who he was, not for anybody… and thankfully, he had good friends who accepted him for the way he was. He hadn’t seen Tigerlight in a long time… that was, quite possibly, his closest friend. And a crush of his. It felt different, going so long without seeing the other tom - Servalspots hadn’t had much luck moving on. He’d flirted with a few other cats, but none of them really seemed to want him around - he got disgusted looks, strange looks, even curious looks, but nothing that would indicate he was welcomed. I could always go see what Goldie’s up to, he thought with a small smirk. Goldenstar was fun to hang around - Servalspots liked him, but not in that way. Still, it was fun to flirt with the leader… if the Savannah didn’t already know he had a mate, and if he wasn’t already pretty set on Tigerlight, than perhaps he would’ve gone for “Goldie.”
@.:Blue Wishes:.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 20th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

@The Fallen QueenLittlegaze strolled over to Little ask "Hi Littlemask" he said in her regular boring voice with no emotion like happiness or excitement.

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 20th, 2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Coalpaw gave a nose and got in battle position. "I'm ready!" he exclaimed. He waved his tail around excitedly.
Foxflame started to circle around Coalpaw. She suddenly darted in and went to swat at his face.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:44 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw trotted into the Apprentice den, the she-cat's head was lifted high. Which was an odd sigh for the Apprentice coming back from training. Her mentor Sunstrike made her mad sometimes. She flopped in her nest which was in the back of the room next to Funguspaw's nest. "Hey Funguspaw.." the Apprentice had a father slow voice, but not unpleasent "How are you doing today..?" She smiled and rested her head on her paws and watched him.
Funguspaw stiffened as he heard a cat entering the den, but then relaxed at the sight of Polarpaw,"I-I'm good Polarpaw... How about you!?" he mewed cheerfully, not a hint of sorrow or anger in his voice. Funguspaw considered himself an expert at acting because of how long he'd forced himself to do it, I wish I could be as confident as Polarpaw... he sighed to himself, lifting his head up to look back at her with his one eye, trying not to hide his face with his paw because of that one missing eye.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@The Fallen QueenLittlegaze strolled over to Little ask "Hi Littlemask" he said in her regular boring voice with no emotion like happiness or excitement.
his eyes were fixated on the sky, memorized by the stars. littlemask's face didn't shift into a expression; always having a hard time expressing it. indeed the trees would usually block his stars out to the point he couldn't see their full beauty. today, though? it was different. littlemask found the perfect spot to look at the stars. his thoughts were loud and jumbled up with theories but no one could have known by his expression. he couldn't even hear a shecat's voice speaking to him. ever so slowly, littlemask turn his gaze away and to see what the strange smell was. he blink when he saw a cat standing there, staring at him. shoot, did she speak to me? who is she? what if she is halfgaze and gave me a order? no, i don't think halfgaze looks like that. littlemask tilt his head a little however it could barely be noticeable. "repeat, please?" he asked. truth be told he felt rather embarrassed but nothing gave that away. littlemask hope she didn't mind, he just couldn't help but stare at the stars. they were just so.. touching? beautiful? huh, he didn't know what fit it but no word would ever. it was too great to be in words.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame started to circle around Coalpaw. She suddenly darted in and went to swat at his face.
Foxflame's paw hit the apprentice's face. The force mde him fall to the ground. He got back up and shook the dirt off his sleep fur. "I'm okay!" he reassured the mentor. "Can I try again?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:06 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose eyes lit up in amusement as he watched the kit eat. "Mice are generally ThunderClan prey, but I love them." He mewed as he swiped his tongue over his muzzle once more. "Chasing mice over the border and into ShadowClan territory is about the only thing ThunderClan cats are good for." The British Shorthair was only half joking. He honestly couldn't recall anything else that those mouse-brains good actually do well. Well, nothing other than starting fights. The tom's eyes glazed over for a moment as his thoughts flashed back to fighting Honeyflower and Leopardpaw. Yep, they're useless, he concluded. Ashnose blinked the fog out of his brilliant amber eyes and settle his gaze on the kit once more. "You'll learn a lot of things about the other Clans when you get your apprentice name. All of the other Clans are fox-hearts and dimwits."

Once done with the mouse, mistkit swiped her tongue around her muzzle and watched as his eyes glazed over. She prodded him with a paw “Are you ok?” She asked, worry in her voice. The kits ears perked up once more at the mention of her apprentice name. ‘Mistpaw’ she thought with excitement. “What’s a..dimwit?” Mist asked with a frown, she’s heard the word before but never asked what it was until now.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; March 20th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
Closed Thread