Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2018, 06:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Seeing is a good thing and a bad thing you don't want to see your friend hurt but you can also see the flowers and being able to see your mate it's wonderful but it has some bad things you don't want to see *he said*
Twilighteye smiled. "Oooo, I want you to take me to where some flowers are. I can't see them, but... I have never smelled a flower before... or felt one... can... can you take me to a really pretty flower bush sometime?" She perked her ears timidly, expecting him to tell her it was a stupid idea, that there would never be time for that, like everyone else did, all the while also hoping he would say he would take her to see flowers.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's nose twitched bemusedly as the tempered molly strode toward him, her eyes ablazed. Even with her belly growing in the beginning stages of her pregnancy, he thought she was actually quite beautiful. Had he been raised correctly, he may have even treated her with respect and possibly found a mate in her, though you would never be able to convince him of that. He choked back a laugh as she cursed at him, "My dear, it breaks my heart to hear you speak of me so." The tom meowed sarcastically. "Please, did you really think I would care what you think of me molly?" He snarled, saying molly like it was an insult.

Dawnfall growled. The creamy white molly could believe that this tom was so heartless. He was raised that way. But her friend Orangepetal popped in her head. She was raised to do anything a tom asked Dawnfall felt sorry for her but rage pushed it away. "No I didn't. " She spat. "But I want you to now that you'll never meet these kits. I will not let a fox hearted piece of fox dung like you let a hair on them!" She added her eyes still blazing. How could this happen to her? Oh all cats. His snarl made her step closer her claws were slightly unsheathed but she wasn't planning on killing him or anything. With her ears pulled back she hissed. "I can't believe Goldenstar would even let you live in ShadowClan! You don't desiver it!" The young queen spat at him. You will pay one day Gingerfrost. Just you wait. Dawnfall thought darkly as she glared at Gingerfrost.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye smiled. "Oooo, I want you to take me to where some flowers are. I can't see them, but... I have never smelled a flower before... or felt one... can... can you take me to a really pretty flower bush sometime?" She perked her ears timidly, expecting him to tell her it was a stupid idea, that there would never be time for that, like everyone else did, all the while also hoping he would say he would take her to see flowers.
Yeah I'll take you come on let's go see some flowers *he said getting up* @RosePelt145

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 21st, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:18 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow sniffled and sighed. She shifted uncomfortably, not used to any physical contact, "yes, I suppose. Kits are ignorant... they don't know any better. Whenever I try to tell them, they squeak and run away in terror. When they become apprentices, they casually try to avoid me, not wanting to show their fear. When they become warriors, they look at me with hatred, thinking all I do is make others angry... but if they tried to get to know me, they would understand." She looked at Shadowfire, knowing he would understand. Certainly he had seen her walking haughtily around camp, but when he tried to get to know her, she became a different cat.
I know how you feel I can't go 2 pawsteps without someone yelling a m throwing crowfood at me or getting evil glares by other cats *he said still rubbing his tail across her back
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm was brought back to the present from his reminiscing when movement outside the warrior's den was brought to his attention. As a slender form of a she-cat appeared, and he realized that she didn't know he was there. He was about to make his presence known by clearing his throat or something when she suddenly met his own dark blue gaze with her own. He blinked once, and his maw turned up in ahalf grimace, half smile. "Hey," he meowed, dipping his head slightly. He realized that her gaze was fuller than most, and he could detect a faint aura of surprise and guilt. His maw deepens into a frown as he tried to decipher her feelings. The male blinked. "How are you this morning?" He broke his own eyes off of hers and scanned the clearing once becoming returning to watch her.

Hollyshadow met his gaze holding it for a moment before glancing around. It felt strange to hold someone's gaze at lest to her. Maybe she feared they'd see how she felt or she just didn't like it. The black molly let her green gaze rest on him as he spoke as his smile turned to a frown worry picked at her belly. Was it something she did? Rumblestorm's question took her aback mostly because she thought she did something to him. "I'm alright." The molly meowed. Though if you knew her you'd know sdhe almost never told you how she felt. Her nightmares and memories got her more then she let her Clanmates catch on to. But something about this tom made her thing he could tell. Honestly, as much as she disagreed, it was a bit relieving. "How are you doin' this mornin'?" Hollyshodow asked polity.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 10th, 2018, 07:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice’s eyes brightened with pride when her mentor praised her for the wonderful job that she had done with her elder assessment. Despite her tiny mistake with the prey, Newtpaw had done perfectly and that made her smile, knowing the hard work she had done had paid off in the long run. “I’m more than ready to get this assessment over with and earn your approval - and my warrior name!” The brown-furred munchkin said with a small bound, “I’ll do my very best, Raspberrybubble, I promise you that.”
She purred,” Alright.” She purred,” I know you’ll do well...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 10th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
I know how you feel I can't go 2 pawsteps without someone yelling a m throwing crowfood at me or getting evil glares by other cats *he said still rubbing his tail across her back
Nightshadow blinked and nodded, her whiskers twitching. She sighed and had a sudden urge to hit Shadowfire's tail away, but decided not to. After all, she had spent so long trying to get a friend, losing one because she didn't know how to respond would be foolish. "Yeah... you would think all of the cats who are... different... would understand, but they don't. They know what it feels like to be made fun of, yet they do it to others," she continued desperately. She shook her head and sighed, "I don't know..."
Old April 10th, 2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow blinked and nodded, her whiskers twitching. She sighed and had a sudden urge to hit Shadowfire's tail away, but decided not to. After all, she had spent so long trying to get a friend, losing one because she didn't know how to respond would be foolish. "Yeah... you would think all of the cats who are... different... would understand, but they don't. They know what it feels like to be made fun of, yet they do it to others," she continued desperately. She shook her head and sighed, "I don't know..."
*He rubs your back with your tail still he gives you a comforting hug* you and me have been through a lot and I guess most cats don't understand what we've been through and they will never will but that's ok because we get it *he says*
Old April 10th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
*He rubs your back with your tail still he gives you a comforting hug* you and me have been through a lot and I guess most cats don't understand what we've been through and they will never will but that's ok because we get it *he says*
Nightshadow shrugged, "I suppose so." Her fur raised as he hugged her, and her nose twitched uncomfortably. "It's always going to be this way until I find someone who is kind enough to care..." she only hesitated for a second before adding, "like you." She swallowed what little saliva was in her mouth. She bit her lip and leaned away from the tom ever-so-slightly.
Old April 10th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow shrugged, "I suppose so." Her fur raised as he hugged her, and her nose twitched uncomfortably. "It's always going to be this way until I find someone who is kind enough to care..." she only hesitated for a second before adding, "like you." She swallowed what little saliva was in her mouth. She bit her lip and leaned away from the tom ever-so-slightly.
*He continued to give you the hug and the stopped after another minute* I like you I always have I've just never had the guts to even stand next to you I was afraid you would have turned me down just like the rest *he said whispering to himself*