Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old January 1st, 2024, 02:35 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default the boogeyman

One of my goals with Drizzlenight is for him to develop a reputation throughout the Clans as a violent, ruthless warrior who is one of ThunderClan's best fighters. Out of that, I had the idea for this plot!

So, the plot begins with me getting Drizzle the Shadow Fiend perk. One night, he's high up in the treetops near the ShadowClan border. He spots a pair of warriors testing their limits by, on their end, jokingly putting one paw over the border while making mocking comments about ThunderClan.

Drizzle, being the cat he is, becomes angry at this. He drops down straight from the trees, landing atop one of the cats and breaking their shoulder with the force. After leaving both cats with some nasty wounds to show, he leaves. All they say upon returning to ShadowClan was that a ThunderClan cat dropped on them from out of nowhere; given that it was nighttime and the area was heavily shrouded in shadow, neither got a good look at their assailant. They both admit to being the ones in the wrong.

As these things often do, the whole situation swells into a rumor that there's a cat in ThunderClan who has mastered both climbing and lurking in the shadows. The rumor swells as it passes from cat to cat, eventually turning into a huge rumor that one of ThunderClan's warriors is better than any ShadowClan cat at masking their presence in shadow.

This rumor gets further fuel when Drizzlenight threatens a group of WindClan/RiverClan apprentices who stray too close to ThunderClan's border for his liking. He speaks from the trees, shrouded in shadow and virtually invisible to them. One of these apprentices hears of this "boogeyman" rumor from a ShadowClan cat at a Gathering, and thus the rumor begins to spread to other Clans.

One night, a pair of cats decide to try tree climbing for some fun. As non-ThunderClanners, they are highly inexperienced in this area. While play-fighting in one of the trees, the branch one of the cats is on snaps and they fall to the ground. They hit the ground at an awkward angle, breaking their neck and dying instantly. The other cat, wracked with guilt and fear over what their own Clan will think, wipes their scent clean from the area and flees.

Upon finding the body of the dead cat, the cats who find them assume it was this "boogeyman" who killed them. Since this incident doesn't occur near the ThunderClan border, doubt begins to arise whether this cat actually resides in ThunderClan. Fear over this cat being capable of striking anywhere, at any time, begins to grip the hearts of many Clan cats.

I plan on further fueling this rumor with more plots, until eventually revealing that this "boogeyman" is Drizzlenight.

I'll probably be using this finder multiple times, but at this moment here's what I need:

- Two ShadowClan warriors to travel to the TC border and mock the Clan by jokingly putting one paw over the border before withdrawing it, while making degrading comments about TC.

- Other ShadowClan cats who would believe a rumor about a "boogeyman" in the woods

- Either WindClan or RiverClan apprentices who are willing to leave camp in the middle of the night and stray close to TC's border. Whether it's WC or RC will be determined by the first app I accept.

Gonna be pretty loose about who I accept for this. No form, just throw your cat's name and what role they'll be filling down below!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 04:07 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: the boogeyman

Birdpaw, my WindClan apprentice could be one of the apprentices that he finds nearby the border and threatens because wandering near the border in the middle of night is definitely in character for Birdpaw. @Cherry~
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 3rd, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

depending on when this takes place, i could always offer pristinekit (riverclan) when she's a 'paw o7

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; January 3rd, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:19 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

as rose has said, depending on whenever this takes place, I can offer up rainy paw uwu, her bio is in my sig, and shed be filling n one of shadow clan warrior spots for the border testing, if she's a warrior bye then o7

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

I've got Whisperingpaw for whoever is going to stray towards the TC border

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old January 19th, 2024, 12:46 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

boop
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.