Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM

Old December 8th, 2023, 07:07 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Alright.. He Mewed, Crawling Back Up The Slope. He Relaxed A Bit, He Unsheathed His Claws Now And Not In Mid-air, His Tail Rested By The Ground, He Bolted Towards The Tree And Leaped, He Landed On The Branch But As Crouched Down Close To The Branch, Tail Wrapped Around It In Fear Of Falling.

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior - She / Her

Larkswoop leaped up beside her apprentice, pressing her muzzle to the top of his head reassuringly.

''Alright,'' She meowed, voice soft.

''That was good, Silverpaw. Go for the next branch, but this time, tuck your hind paws in tighter. It will give you more power to your spring.''

The warrior leaped up to the next branch.

''Don't worry, I'll catch you if you fall.''

Last edited by paris; December 8th, 2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Larkswoop

Larkswoop leaped up beside her apprentice, pressing her muzzle to the top of his head reassuringly.

''Alright,'' She meowed, voice soft.

''That was good, Silverpaw. Go for the next branch, but this time, tuck your hind paws in tighter. It will give you more power to your spring.''

The warrior leaped up to the next branch.

''Don't worry, I'll catch you if you fall.''
Alright... He Stood Up And Looked To His Mentor. *I Might Have The Hang Of This!* He Thought. He Pulled Back And Leaped To The Branch Lark Was Standing On.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 8th, 2023, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Alright... He Stood Up And Looked To His Mentor. *I Might Have The Hang Of This!* He Thought. He Pulled Back And Leaped To The Branch Lark Was Standing On.

Larkswoop

Larkswoop gave a purr of praise towards her apprentice.

''Good job!''
Old December 8th, 2023, 10:10 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Larkswoop

Larkswoop gave a purr of praise towards her apprentice.

''Good job!''
He Purred A Thanks To Her And Looked Up, He Loved The Ay The Branches Looked Like They Where MADE For Climbing! He Leaped And Landed On The Next Branch. Race Ya To The Top! He Purred And Leaped To The Next Branch, And The Next, And The Next. He Loved This Trining! After 6 LONG Moons In The Nursery And Camp, He elt Like THIS Was The Best Life For Him, A Warrior.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 8th, 2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
He Purred A Thanks To Her And Looked Up, He Loved The Ay The Branches Looked Like They Where MADE For Climbing! He Leaped And Landed On The Next Branch. Race Ya To The Top! He Purred And Leaped To The Next Branch, And The Next, And The Next. He Loved This Trining! After 6 LONG Moons In The Nursery And Camp, He elt Like THIS Was The Best Life For Him, A Warrior.

Larkswoop

''Hey, not so fast!''

The warrior called up to her apprentice, leaping after him as she sprang from branch to branch.
Old December 9th, 2023, 10:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

His emotionless expression earning only the slightest of changes as the five moon old apprentice quirked a brow, he quickly found himself following the she-cat. Not because he wanted to... heavens no. But because well... he had to. He knew it was expected of every single kit that had their name changed to paw - he would never find that sensible, truly - to learn how to do... stuff. Survival stuff. Which fine, he supposed he did want to learn, so point to his mentor for that. Guess being older did give you some level of insight, and this molly was certainly old. Well... older than him, anyways, which was most definitely old.

Dark ears perked up as the tabby spoke, and Fudge found himself frowning slightly at the mention of the ruins. Not their name - he'd already forgotten that - but because he remembered the place. He'd just arrived to this place. Had been brought in by that bird named fella, promised that he was going to have a better life here. A safe life. And then his new home went and exploded, so there went that dream. It was a definite wake up call. A clear sign that life was cruel. That nothing ever remained happy for long enough for it to matter, so might as well not even bother trying to reach for that empty moment of bliss. It was best to stay grounded, lest the ground vanish from underneath you... quite literally as had been the case then.

Gratefully, it seemed they weren't heading there today. Instead, they were going to some rising place? Where the fallen of thunder clan lay? Deadpanned eyes stared up towards his mentor as he allowed a single ear to twitch. He supposed that was why the place was a rising place? If you fell, you were taken to some place to rise? Seemed a bit idiotic, if you asked him. If you fell, couldn't you just rise to your own paws wherever you had fallen in the first place? Seemed like an awfully big ordeal if you asked him, having to be taken to some place just so you could rise up again. And what if you were alone? Were you supposed to call out to someone? Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! Won't someone help me rise? Yeah... probably something stupid like that. Well... that settled it. He would never understand these star worshipers, no matter how hard he tried.

"Acknowledged," the young kit stated in a toneless voice, ready to continue the tour through the strange locations these felines decided to landmark... a place to stand up... just... alright, he supposed?

@GANDERGOOSE [Tigermist]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:16 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Large golden paws pounded through the woods as Lioncrest galloped into the territory from camp. Moss... Moss... where was the best spot for moss during this season...

Carefully picking his way between ferns, around the trunks of large trees, and around frost-covered mounds of foliage, Lioncrest looked intently throughout his home as he sought out the most plush looking moss he could find. Stars above, he was going to be a father... The thought alone was enough to push him towards emotional elation and the highest level pride he'd experienced. He would be raising future warriors. Future upstanding members of his clan, and hopefully productive members of his family line... What was he saying; he was their father, of course they'd excel in their ambitions. But the thought of his mate suffering needlessly at the paws of those honourless rogues they shared a border with... Whichever cat was responsible for this foxhearted stunt wouldn't escape his wrath, should he discover their identity...

A promising, sheltered looking log pulled his attention from his inner thoughts and re-directed his pawsteps towards the less frosty object.

Bingo.

The south-facing side of this logs was coated in a thick, plush moss that had evidently been dried off slightly by the slivers of sun that occasionally broke through the cloudy skies. Carefully gathering up an extra large ball of the exceptional moss he'd found, Lioncrest picked it up with his jaws before padding back towards camp with a purpose.

[ Closed except for outside observations. Feel free to see this man racing around and shopping for the best picks of moss from a distance lmao ]

Old December 10th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | No purrks
Leading the apprentice and warrior through the territory, Redhawk was acutely aware of the bare branches and the chill in the air. Clouds dotted the sky overhead but they didn't appear to hold any rain. Green eyes looked to Feathernose, checking to make sure the shaky warrior hadn't gotten left behind (still concerned for her wobbling) before looking towards the apprentice with them. "Daylightpaw, have you been t-taught the hunter's crouch?" If not, she didn't mind showing her the basics that way she would be able to catch something on this patrol to bring back to the Clan.

[ @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Ladiebugg

Feathernose smiled wanly at Redhawk, aware of the molly's worried gaze. I'm fine, there's nothing wrong going on here! It had been almost a moon since she had started feeling terrible. Her head constantly pounded, and she always felt on the verge of puking. Everything is okay in my corner! Maybe she had been poisoned all those days ago. But... She didn't want to be a hassle to Drizzlecloud and Springpaw... Especially after what the med apprentice had gone through... She shook off the thoughts whirling in her mind. Feathernose gazed around at the barren landscape. "I think... I think I'll check out the burrows there. Well, the burrows that shoouuld be there..." The warrior wheezed, squinting at the openings in the ground not far off. Hopefully some kind of prey animal still inhabited the area.

DaylightPaw
She/Her
6.5 Moons
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw looked at RedHawk for a moment.

'No, I don't think I've been taught that, sorry!'

The apprentice looked away sheepishly.

'My mentor and I haven't done hunting training yet.'
Old December 10th, 2023, 02:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Burrows? That was a smart idea, considering that the leaf-bare frost would've likely driven most land prey underground. Redhawk nodded to Feathernose before returning her attention to Daylightpaw. Another instance of a mentor not teaching their apprentice? She was beginning to wonder if she should go to Bumblestar with these concerns. Hrm...

"Nothing to be a-ashamed about," she purred with a gentle look in her eyes. "You know, I didn't become a w-warrior until super late, and my t-training didn't start for aw-while after I was apprenticed." Sliding into a hunter's crouch for the apprentice to copy, Redhawk kept her gaze on Daylightpaw. "You'll want to s-slide close to the ground w-with your belly almost brushing the f-floor, but not all t-t-the way, like this." Keeping her tail and muscles still, balancing her weight on her back legs mostly so that her front legs were free to land softly. "Keep most o-of your weight on your b-back paws, try to step qui-ietly."

Nose twitching as she slunk forward, the reddish-brown somali spotted a scrawny mouse nibbling at something by the roots of a nearby tree. "Try there," she whispered to Daylightpaw, flicking her tail for the young she-cat to join her. "When you g-get close enough, use your c-claw to pin the m-mouse, and bite it's neck to k-kill it."

[ @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:36 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

[@Rani || Mudhound]
Berrie let out a loud groan of annoyance."Can we go now, Uncle Zephyr? This is so BORING!"
"Not yet, berrie. We still need to find Matthew." Zephyr's heavy voice that happened to be thick with worry rang out as the trio of cats made their way through the territory.
"... Uncle Zephyr, this can't be the right clan. Remember, William told us to look in the clan nearest a river." Skratch reminded Zephyr of the fallen kit-killer.
"Yes, yes. But it helps to check everywhere." He sighed. With a sway of his tail, he and his niece and nephew quietly continued looking.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 11th, 2023 at 02:37 PM.