Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM

Old March 12th, 2018, 06:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he rolled his eyes and laughed. "we'll see about that, mister." his ears perked once he noticed the sky, his eyes widening. "we should begin walking if we want to reach the place on time," powdernose mewed, his voice soft. "let's go." the tom spun around and began to walk, his pawsteps light and quick on the ground. powdernose's eyes flicked back and forth, watching for a certain trail to appear. once it did, he made a sharp turn and began to walk down that way.

"you should keep up. it's very easy to miss this lovely thing." his tail flicked. huffing, he turned his head from hide to side before turning again. "alright. we're getting close, and we have many beats to spare, so what would you like to speak about?" his head tilted back as he glanced at stonegazer. fur rustling silently, powdernose allowed the breeze to whisper soothing words within his ears, smiling softly to himself. hopefully we'll make it on time. i really want to show him this. especially him. the siamese gulped and watched the sky intently.
The grey warrior padded after his companion, glancing up at the sky once more before he returned his gaze to the younger warrior in front of him. Powdernose was good company, he supposed… for the afternoon, definitely. It felt weird, since Stonegazer generally spent time with warriors who were the same age as him or older, perhaps a former apprentice at times. And he didn’t do “fun” things. So granted, this was quite a bit different than his normal daily routine, but it was a good kind of different. The kind of different that made him happy, really. ”Whatever you would like. Is there something in particular on your mind?” Stonegazer’s cool blue gaze settled on Powdernose, his tail swishing gently back and forth as he sped up so that he could be walking next to the other tom. It felt strange, being relaxed like this - almost all the tension was leaving his muscles and it felt surprisingly good, warm, almost. The tom had missed this kind of warm feeling. He’d remembered it from when he was much younger, but fun hadn’t had much of a part in his life - and neither had good feelings. Duty and discipline had been his world for a while, so much so that Stonegazer had almost forgotten what it was like to feel… comfortable. This certainly would not be an everyday occurrence, but perhaps three or four times a moon would do no harm. It definitely wouldn’t be a pain, to say the least.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The older warrior calmly listened as his apprentice spoke, watching her out of the corner of his stern, fixed gaze as the tomcat’s ears twitched to the many sounds of the forest scene that surrounded the two of them as they sat there on the fallen tree - from the gentle rustling of leaves to the softened trickling of water in the stream. He paid attention to all that was around him, making sure that the area was secure and private between him and his student. “You would hope so.” Flintheart said, rather abruptly, when he heard her mention that the youngest apprentices would be expected to know such things, “But over the moons, many mentors don’t even teach their students the warrior code, so it is just assumed that they won’t break the rules - but with my training, learning the code is as important as learning to hunt and fight.” He taught the warrior code to Ebonystrike, and he would do the same with Sparrowpaw, without any doubt in his mind. A low-toned sigh came from his parted jaws as the Burmilla’s form seemed to relax slightly, but he was once again pulled away from his thoughts when the youth apologized to him, seemingly afraid of insulting him in any sense. That was surprising, but Flintheart was somewhat flattered that she would be taking this all that seriously and whatnot. As he parted his jaws to reply however, another sound diverted his attention completely away from the conversation that he was having with his apprentice, flicking his head back towards the way that they had come from. His ears twitched, hearing the subtle sound coming from the distance. It was the sound of chanting: “Powdernose! Powdernose!” His eyes widened slightly as his pupils turned to slits as he realized what was happening - Passionstar had named the new deputy of Thunderclan. The mere realization of that made his claws unsheathe from his paws as he sank them into the moss on the wooden surface underneath him. They didn’t even give him a chance, he had worked so hard, harder than the moon when Passionblaze was named deputy instead of him - but once again, he wasn’t good enough and that send the mentor into a sense of anger and somewhat fury. His entire pelt burned with irritation as he was deadly silent next to his apprentice, his eyes probably the only sign of his unsettled emotion. Although, just like the flip of a switch, he went back to his normal self - his claws slipping back into his claws and his pupils relaxing as a small smile that could probably hide a thousand words came to his expression. “Interesting..” was the only word the warrior uttered before turning back to Sparrowpaw. “Nevermind any of that nonsense about insulting me, my dear student, it is much too early in your training for that to happen.” He remarked, acting like none of what happened only seconds earlier had never happened, “Tell me, Sparrowpaw, what is it that you wish to gain out of my teachings? It is important for cats your age to have goals, dreams, things to work towards. You get the point. What are you working towards? To become a good warrior for the sake of Thunderclan? To make your family proud of you? To impress another youth perhaps? Do share with your mentor what you inspire to accomplish before we continue.” Flintheart was a uncomfortable amount of calm, but he only forced a gentle smile to his maw.
Sparrowpaw silently waited for her mentor to speak, her gaze fixated on a beetle scurrying by in the grass below. She tracked it with her hazel gaze, tail tip flicking; she wanted to chase the insect, but she stopped herself. Her days of kittenlike games were over; she needed to focus on her new duties and responsibilities. She glanced at her mentor, her watchful gaze catching the anger in his expression. She thought it best to not ask why he was angry; it wasn't aimed at her, so it wasn't her business. She swiveled her ears towards the direction of the chanting; the new deputy had been named. She shrugged to herself. Not any of her concern. They could congratulate Powdernose when they arrived back at the camp. She started quietly humming to herself. It was a sweet, melodic tune, one her foster mother used to sing to her when she had trouble sleeping as a very young kit. She closed her eyes as she hummed, getting lost in the tune.
She had always thought it was beautiful, and she liked it so much she would even hum it unconsciously without realizing it.

She stopped her humming and opened her eyes when her mentor spoke to her. She thought a moment before answering, "Well, I want to serve ThunderClan the best I can, and be a great warrior who helped many cats and worked hard for my Clan... I might want a mate later in life... and I want my family to be proud of me, too, yes... and, I.... I want my mother... to look down at me proudly from StarClan during my warrior ceremony..." She trailed off as her expression turned sad for a few silent moments before glancing up at Flintheart. "Those are what I want most out of my life, and being an apprentice..." She dipped her head at him respectfully.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The grey warrior padded after his companion, glancing up at the sky once more before he returned his gaze to the younger warrior in front of him. Powdernose was good company, he supposed… for the afternoon, definitely. It felt weird, since Stonegazer generally spent time with warriors who were the same age as him or older, perhaps a former apprentice at times. And he didn’t do “fun” things. So granted, this was quite a bit different than his normal daily routine, but it was a good kind of different. The kind of different that made him happy, really. ”Whatever you would like. Is there something in particular on your mind?” Stonegazer’s cool blue gaze settled on Powdernose, his tail swishing gently back and forth as he sped up so that he could be walking next to the other tom. It felt strange, being relaxed like this - almost all the tension was leaving his muscles and it felt surprisingly good, warm, almost. The tom had missed this kind of warm feeling. He’d remembered it from when he was much younger, but fun hadn’t had much of a part in his life - and neither had good feelings. Duty and discipline had been his world for a while, so much so that Stonegazer had almost forgotten what it was like to feel… comfortable. This certainly would not be an everyday occurrence, but perhaps three or four times a moon would do no harm. It definitely wouldn’t be a pain, to say the least.
powdernose tilted his head to the side, blinking as he glanced towards stonegazer. "alright. what do you plan to do in the future? like, for example, starting a family?" his voice remained quiet and even, though his heart beat quickly. the question had simply slipped out before he could chain it inside his head. is he going to think i'm weird? the tom mentally clawed himself and sighed, deciding to cover up the question with his own answer.

"i, myself, am planning on trying to find a mate, possibly. although i doubt i will find one. who would ever return the feelings of a lazy furball?" he chuckled quietly, half to himself. "but unless toms can have kits, i won't be having a family." he froze. why won't you just shut up? powdernose gulped, wishing he could take back the words he had said. oh, great. there goes another chance at making a friend. his ears swivelled, though he refused to look towards the other tom, his fur heated with embarrassment. remaining silent, powdernose waited anxiously for stonegazer's response, having told very little clanmates about his attraction towards males.

as he gradually began to walk faster, the siamese noticed a small clearing close by. his ears perked and he quickly sped towards it, skidding to a stop once he reached the center. "we're here!" powdernose called, blue eyes brightening, glad to change the subject. "we have just enough time to get comfortable before the show begins," he mewed, staring at the sky. it had steadily begun to darken, and he giddily hopped from paw to paw as he watched it do so.

after many heartbeats, he suddenly raced around the clearing, gathering all that he could to make small, messy nests in the center of the clearing. soon enough, powdernose was finished, settling down in one of them and getting himself comfortable. "well, what are you waiting for? there's very little time left!" the tom sounded as if he were an excited kit, just seeing the territory for the first time. his tail wagged happily. as he stared towards the sky, his eyes seeming to glow in the dim light, powdernose finally smiled as it started.

the lights of silverpelt brightened within the upper atmosphere, appearing one by one before their eyes. he watched intently, counting each one of them until he could no longer keep track of them. powdernose stayed silent for quite a long time, simply lost in the beauty that was the night sky.

"when i'm not in the camp at night, and it's not cloudy, i'm usually here," explained powdernose, turning his head towards stonegazer. "it's peaceful. watching the stars, seeing each one of them appear, knowing that our ancestors are out there, it calms me. even though i wasn't born in the clans, i feel at home here. silverpelt brings my thoughts to a rest, no matter how harsh or intrusive. that's why i always come here, to rest under the stars." he looked towards the sky once again, his eyes glimmering with the reflection of the stars. "they're beautiful."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose tilted his head to the side, blinking as he glanced towards stonegazer. "alright. what do you plan to do in the future? like, for example, starting a family?" his voice remained quiet and even, though his heart beat quickly. the question had simply slipped out before he could chain it inside his head. is he going to think i'm weird? the tom mentally clawed himself and sighed, deciding to cover up the question with his own answer.

"i, myself, am planning on trying to find a mate, possibly. although i doubt i will find one. who would ever return the feelings of a lazy furball?" he chuckled quietly, half to himself. "but unless toms can have kits, i won't be having a family." he froze. why won't you just shut up? powdernose gulped, wishing he could take back the words he had said. oh, great. there goes another chance at making a friend. his ears swivelled, though he refused to look towards the other tom, his fur heated with embarrassment. remaining silent, powdernose waited anxiously for stonegazer's response, having told very little clanmates about his attraction towards males.

as he gradually began to walk faster, the siamese noticed a small clearing close by. his ears perked and he quickly sped towards it, skidding to a stop once he reached the center. "we're here!" powdernose called, blue eyes brightening, glad to change the subject. "we have just enough time to get comfortable before the show begins," he mewed, staring at the sky. it had steadily begun to darken, and he giddily hopped from paw to paw as he watched it do so.

after many heartbeats, he suddenly raced around the clearing, gathering all that he could to make small, messy nests in the center of the clearing. soon enough, powdernose was finished, settling down in one of them and getting himself comfortable. "well, what are you waiting for? there's very little time left!" the tom sounded as if he were an excited kit, just seeing the territory for the first time. his tail wagged happily. as he stared towards the sky, his eyes seeming to glow in the dim light, powdernose finally smiled as it started.

the lights of silverpelt brightened within the upper atmosphere, appearing one by one before their eyes. he watched intently, counting each one of them until he could no longer keep track of them. powdernose stayed silent for quite a long time, simply lost in the beauty that was the night sky.

"when i'm not in the camp at night, and it's not cloudy, i'm usually here," explained powdernose, turning his head towards stonegazer. "it's peaceful. watching the stars, seeing each one of them appear, knowing that our ancestors are out there, it calms me. even though i wasn't born in the clans, i feel at home here. silverpelt brings my thoughts to a rest, no matter how harsh or intrusive. that's why i always come here, to rest under the stars." he looked towards the sky once again, his eyes glimmering with the reflection of the stars. "they're beautiful."
The question caught Stonegazer off guard, and for a moment, an alarmed light entered his eyes. He didn’t talk much about the future… and certainly not about starting a family. To be honest, he hadn’t thought all that much about it. He had always assumed that when the right cat came along, he would be able to tell… and he would eventually start a family with a nice, loyal she cat or something. Stonegazer wasn’t completely sure about his sexuality - if he had been, he certainly would have kept it hidden. Since he wasn’t sure what the views were for everyone on… that kind of thing. He was nervous, to be honest, thinking about it. ”I…” The tom’s voice trailed off as Powdernose began speaking again, albeit sounding more nervous this time, and his stony eyes actually did widen in surprise when he heard the next words that came from the tom’s maw.

He… likes toms? Stonegazer wasn’t too familiar with that type of thing, and although he’d been questioning his own taste in romantic interests for quite some time, it was still questionable as to whether or not he was truly… well… homosexual. Because he’d had crushes on she cats before, and he had almost had a mate once, but it just had never seemed to work out very well for him. It was weird, how it didn’t seem to feel normal. Stonegazer had had what felt like a crush on a tom once, when he was a younger apprentice. His mentor, as a matter of fact. ”Well. I’m sure there will be a very nice tom who will accept you and care for you. You’re a good cat, Powdernose.”

Could he help me? Stonegazer really wished he knew, sometimes, and it was one of the few things that could get a more emotional reaction out of him. He knew he came across as cold and unfeeling, but he wasn’t - he did feel things. And that happened to be one of the things that he felt more than others. As they arrived in the clearing, an almost-smile came onto Stonegazer’s maw, watching the younger warrior rush around excitedly, making nests in the center of the clearing. The grey tom suddenly realized, with some horror, how lazy he was being - how could he just stand there and watch, without helping? He padded around, gathering up different pieces of moss or leaves or whatever and bringing them over to the messy nests Powdernose had begun constructing, with a concentrated expression on his face the whole time.

Once the nests were finished, he settled down in the one next to Powdernose, and looked up at the sky. ”It is beautiful out here,” He mewed in a softer voice then usual. ”Silverpelt seems to shine brighter away from the camp, doesn’t it?” He added in a quieter voice, keeping his gaze fixed up on the stars. His normally perfect posture was a little slumped now, which was unusual for him, but right now… Stonegazer was relaxed. Perfectly relaxed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The question caught Stonegazer off guard, and for a moment, an alarmed light entered his eyes. He didn’t talk much about the future… and certainly not about starting a family. To be honest, he hadn’t thought all that much about it. He had always assumed that when the right cat came along, he would be able to tell… and he would eventually start a family with a nice, loyal she cat or something. Stonegazer wasn’t completely sure about his sexuality - if he had been, he certainly would have kept it hidden. Since he wasn’t sure what the views were for everyone on… that kind of thing. He was nervous, to be honest, thinking about it. ”I…” The tom’s voice trailed off as Powdernose began speaking again, albeit sounding more nervous this time, and his stony eyes actually did widen in surprise when he heard the next words that came from the tom’s maw.

He… likes toms? Stonegazer wasn’t too familiar with that type of thing, and although he’d been questioning his own taste in romantic interests for quite some time, it was still questionable as to whether or not he was truly… well… homosexual. Because he’d had crushes on she cats before, and he had almost had a mate once, but it just had never seemed to work out very well for him. It was weird, how it didn’t seem to feel normal. Stonegazer had had what felt like a crush on a tom once, when he was a younger apprentice. His mentor, as a matter of fact. ”Well. I’m sure there will be a very nice tom who will accept you and care for you. You’re a good cat, Powdernose.”

Could he help me? Stonegazer really wished he knew, sometimes, and it was one of the few things that could get a more emotional reaction out of him. He knew he came across as cold and unfeeling, but he wasn’t - he did feel things. And that happened to be one of the things that he felt more than others. As they arrived in the clearing, an almost-smile came onto Stonegazer’s maw, watching the younger warrior rush around excitedly, making nests in the center of the clearing. The grey tom suddenly realized, with some horror, how lazy he was being - how could he just stand there and watch, without helping? He padded around, gathering up different pieces of moss or leaves or whatever and bringing them over to the messy nests Powdernose had begun constructing, with a concentrated expression on his face the whole time.

Once the nests were finished, he settled down in the one next to Powdernose, and looked up at the sky. ”It is beautiful out here,” He mewed in a softer voice then usual. ”Silverpelt seems to shine brighter away from the camp, doesn’t it?” He added in a quieter voice, keeping his gaze fixed up on the stars. His normally perfect posture was a little slumped now, which was unusual for him, but right now… Stonegazer was relaxed. Perfectly relaxed.

he laughed softly, almost mockingly. "as if. most toms that i'm attracted to either want a molly, or they just aren't interested in me. i'm simply not the type of tom who others feel anything towards." powdernose shrugged, sighing softly. "that's how it is, i guess." the tom looked away, bright eyes suddenly dark as he refused to turn towards stonegazer. especially when you're a lazy cat who is only interested in those out of your league. shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts and focused on the beauty.

"yeah, it is." his gazed turned to the grey tabby, a happy expression softening his face. once he noticed what he was doing, powdernose quickly turned away, his pelt heating up. stop being so weird! the tom lowered his ears, trying to think of what to do next. "i don't exactly have any ideas for the rest of the night. so the last choice is solely up to you. do you want to go back to camp, or find somewhere to sleep? of course, we would find a warm place that would still allow the stars to peek through."

powdernose's eyes held a question, his paws kneading the nest below him. a quiet breeze blew around them, causing a faint shiver to trickle down his spine. he fluffed up his fur, his already puffy body seeming to grow twice it's size. even with his fur stood up, powdernose remained much smaller than stonegazer. the tom pouted slightly at the realization, straightening up as to stretch to his full height.

and he was still shorter.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird smiled, he knew what twolegs were capable of doing. "Oh, believe me, Kestrelshade, if some twolegs took your kits, your kits are in good shape, that's for sure, they can give them milk through some weird tube with something on the back of it in order to make it come out, one of my friends told me because his twolegs found a kit and did that in order for him to be safe and sound, they give them food too." He said and nuzzled her. "If you wanna find them one day, tell me, I'll tag along." He promissed.
She shrugged,” Well if they are kittypets, it’s probably to late to make them feral again. They probably don’t even. Remember Skyclan or Starclan or anything really.” She meowed not really about to think they could become clan cats again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” Well if they are kittypets, it’s probably to late to make them feral again. They probably don’t even. Remember Skyclan or Starclan or anything really.” She meowed not really about to think they could become clan cats again.
Blackbird gave a nod, he completely understood what she meant by that. "Well, sometimes, it might just be better to have them live this cozy life..." He mewed softly. "I personally wouldn't like that lifestyle, I need to be kept busy, to hunt for my food and fight in order to survive." The warrior added and gazed at her. "Cheer up a little." He added.
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Turkish Angora tried to meet the tom’s gaze but he seemed to be purposely avoiding her’s. Was he embarrassed by what he was saying? The she-cat let out a quiet purr and couldn’t help but smile at that. It was kind of adorable, the way he got flustered when he complimented females like that. Although maybe the way he was acting was slightly her fault. The way she had responded to those words, she made it seem like what he was saying was wrong. But the deputy was actually completely correct. It warmed her heart to know that there was at least one tom who saw she-cats for more than just a pretty face. Of course, she wasn’t saying that every other tom held no such respect for females, because there were a lot of toms like Passionblaze who silently appreciated she-cats, she just wished that they would say it more often. “No no, I was just a little….surprised,” Blizzardhail responded. “I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard a tom say that to me,” she explained, giving the tom a small smile. It was such a strange and surprising thing that she had learned about the deputy today, but it was something that she was happy to have discovered. Now the she-cat was more curious about the tom. She wanted to know more about him and see what kind of a cat he was. “Secrets? Me? Of course not,” Blizzardhail said, widening her icy blue hues in mock innocence. The warrior wanted to laugh at herself. There were so many secrets that she had stored up in her mind. Most of these secrets weren’t bad, just things that she didn’t wish to share with anyone. She didn’t usually didn’t mind if someone found out one of her secrets, but she did prefer to be as quiet about her secrets as possible. She wasn’t one to share secrets like she would prey. She didn’t share a secret daily, but she’d already shared one secret today, to a cat she barely knew. “You’re a lucky lucky tom, Passionblaze. Not many cats know about my interest for the thunderpath. They would all think I'm crazy if I said such a thing," she laughed. Blizzardhail acted as if she were joking about the matter, but she knew that the words were more than true.
"Of course, dear," she purred. "My parents would've named me Humblekit had they not liked the name Blizzard so much," she joked, chuckling at her own joke. Blizzardhail could be humble if she wanted to. But she preferred to talk about how great she was, although most of the time she was just joking. "Hmm, I suppose," she said, letting a quiet hum of agreement. The Turkish Angora licked a paw and dragged it over an ear, not giving Passionhail anymore signs of agreement. Her icy blue hues flickered to look at the tom's. She followed his gaze and saw that it had landed on the grey, stony path. She noticed that his gaze wasn't like hers when she looked at the thunderpath. The look in her eye was curious, but his was dark. At his next sentence, she raised an eyebrow, clearly quite curious. Blizzardhail didn't have many scars. Only a few, all of which were battle scars. Long fur hid her scars and the stories behind them. After taking a brief look at her, no cat would notice any scars, she would look as new as a newborn kit. But anyone who took a closer look would notice the pale lines which blended in with her snow-coloured fur. There was nothing wrong in having a scarred pelt, it showed off bravery, but Blizzardhail personally preferred to keep her pelt clean of scars.
“Oh yes indeed,” she said, a smile playfully dancing on her lips. “Oh the Thunderpath can’t kill me. The monsters might, but they can’t catch me that easily,” she said cheerfully, completely ignoring his exasperated sigh. The she-cat knew that she had to be very careful around monsters, and she had hung around the thunderpath enough times to know how to cross it without getting hit. “Hmm, I guess I do like a bit of attention,” she said thoughtfully, flashing a wink at the tom before laughing at whatever reaction he had. She was just messing with him right now. Passionblaze was certainly attractive, but was he worth flirting with? That she still had yet to find out. Some cats just weren’t worth it, no matter how pretty they might look. “Thank you.” Blizzardhail cared about how she looked and made sure that her pelt looked nice at all times. She hadn’t tried that hard to get the muscles that she had. Those had just come with her as she grew up and trained. The Turkish Angora was satisfied with Passionblaze’s admission, but her smile suddenly dropped at his next sentence. She rolled her eyes in a playful manner. “Yeah right! As if I would need your help,” she laughed, smirking and making herself look even more confident. The warrior wasn’t invincible, and she didn’t mind it when other cats decided to help her out from time to time, but she did prefer to look after herself or herself and another cat. She worked better independently rather than in a group. And anyway, there was nothing wrong in looking confident.
As Blizzardhail got up to creep towards the thunderpath, the ThunderClan deputy became rigid and his eyes had hardened. She had to bite her tongue and the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from bursting outside with laughter as she played her mean, little trick. She didn’t want the deputy to come flying at her again so she halted in her step and whirled around, her tail flying after her. “Oh you are such fun to tease,” she remarked as she sat back down in front of him. “But you have a good heart. I think you’ll make a good deputy,” she declared, giving the tom a warm smile. Just from his reaction to her trick, she had seen how ready he’d been to stop her, which meant that he had good intentions. “I love to tease,” she said boldly. The she-cat had to admit that she found so much joy in teasing others. She never meant any harm, she was just having a bit of fun and being playful. She was born with a sense of humour, and sometimes she even struggled to see the seriousness of something. She was sillier than she looked. Most cats viewed her as a refined cat who was pretty but a bit lonely. “I’ll consider your request,” she responded. She placed a thoughtful expression onto her face and hummed quietly as she considered it. About three seconds later, she stopped thinking and smiled brightly at the tom. “Your suggestion has been considered and rejected,” she said. “I love taking risks just too much. Nothing, not even the word of the deputy is going to stop me from being a bit daring,” she chuckled playfully.
After the tom had responded to her comment, a comfortable silence fell upon the two. She watched with no emotion as the tom lifted his paw and gave it a few licks. She craned her neck to see if anything was wrong. From where she was, she couldn’t see anything wrong with it so she relaxed and looked around for a bit. Somewhere in the distance, a bird screeched loudly and her ears swivelled around in that direction. She scanned the sky with her icy blue gaze before dropping it back down to look at Passionblaze. Perhaps she would go hunting later, the bird sounded like it was nearby. Soon enough, the tom replied again and the silence was lifted. Although she hadn’t found the silence uncomfortable, she preferred to talk and fill the silence, rather than just let it be. She found silence to be generally awkward in conversations, no matter how comfortable she might’ve felt during that time. The she-cat believed the fake purr that he gave and she grinned happily for him. “That’s good. We wouldn’t want a deputy who can’t handle the pressure.” Having an unorganized deputy who didn’t believe that they were fully capable of handling the job wasn’t a good thing. ThunderClan would be doomed at that point. Every clan needed two strong leaders to keep things in control, not just one. “Work can be fun. Hunting is work and hunting is fun,” she reasoned. Part of the she-cat agreed with the tom in that work wasn’t always fun, but she chose not to voice that part of her and voiced the opposite. As Passionblaze continued talking, the more faith she had in the tom. He wanted the best for ThunderClan and he wanted his clanmates to know that they could trust him. Snowstar had made a good choice it seemed.
Hunt? Remembering her thoughts from earlier, she twitched her whiskers in amusement. “You’ve just read my mind,” she said, giving him a grin. She took one step before pausing. She looked over her shoulder and took one last glance at the thunderpath before bounding after Passionblaze.
Passion wished he had the power of reading minds at that moment because even though he knew he was making a slight fool of himself, he didn’t know what Blizzardhail thought of him. Passion saw that itnwould had been much easier if he was more like Burn with the females. His brother was able to flirt and charm his way into their hearts without a second thought. Passion had been more into rough housing and exploring than winning the heart of a she cat. Though like every apprentice and young warrior, Passion had his fair share of crushes. He liked to admire the pretty she cats but never had the confidence enough to speak to them. Unlike, Burn who managed to have them wrap around his paws, completely taking Passion’s chance. Even though he never had one in the first place. Passion had tilted his head, squinting his eyes at the she cat. “...I don’t know whether that is a good thing or bad thing?” Passion asked, subconsciously. The fact that Blizzardhail said that he was the first tom that ever said that to her...Passion was kinda surprised. Blizzardhail was a very attractive cat. For a male not to notice it - for him to be the first - it made him believe she was fibbing to him. Either way, he found her to be feisty and lovely. At least every she cat deserved to know that they were lovely. Passion kept an unwavering gaze on his company, trying to find out what was making her mysterious. Or, crazy. He never met a feline that loved the monster’s path so much. Passion himself always strayed away from it, and he made sure the fellow warriors done as well. So many cats lives were taken because of the Thunderpath. Just thinking about it made him sullen. Bringing his attention back on Blizzardhail, Passion wet his jaws with his tongue, “Trying to fool me, eh?” He smirked. The widen of her blue eyes indicted such a mocking stance. Passion couldn’t trust a feline who found the thunderpath interesting. It was like she was a devious devil disguised as an angel. She spoke once again, sparking the tom’s interest. “I don’t like to sugarcoat anything, so I think you are very crazy. Insane, even.” He spoke up after she finished talking. Again, he never met a cat that admired the thunderpath. The path was like a predator to cats. Monsters were predators! What made her blinded to that? “I think I need to keep an eye on you, Blizzardhail. Wouldn’t want your fascination getting out of whack, now would we?” He teased, lightly, a deep purr rumbling in his throat. This might have been all in fun and games, but Passion was serious. Blizzardhail spoke about the thunderpath almost as if she had an addiction towards it. Passion knew, without a doubt, that she was a intelligent feline. That’s without questioned.
“Humblekit, huh?” He repeated, finding the a tad ridiculous. The humorous thought that males probably rarely complimented her because Blizzardhail knew she was a more-than-stunning she cat who didn’t need the attention of idiotic males. Passion knew most she cats were like that, and there was nothing wrong with that. “My mother probably would had named me Dangerkit if she haven’t loved my father so much.” He snickered. His love for danger was, without a doubt, a vivid thing. Nowadays, he tried to stop being so reckless but his impulsion worsened as he grew older - only he ignored this all the time. It was a blinded thing for him that mattered little in the first place. “But, I guess you could say our parents knew best.” Passion smiled brightly. The tom didn’t mind being named after his father - his role model as he was still, to thisbday, oblivious of the hatred that Flamingpassion had when it came to Burn. Passion felt Burn was dishonoring their father by changing his name from Flamepaw to Burntpaw. It was just unacceptable! The controlling part of Passion wanted to beat some sense into his brother for causing their family so many problems! And, having their mother worry when it comes to his whereabouts. Whenever he saw that tom again, Passion promised to bear some brain cells back into his sense.
After a moment of recollection, Passion didn’t want his mind to wander too far. His gaze was on the path too darkened in symbol to him. He felt a little disdain, but didn’t show it as emotional pain left him withered and isolated. He peered at the she cat out the corner of his eye, seeing that she was giving him a curious look. His muzzle turned into a soft smile while his eyes flirted around their surroundings for a moment as if he was looking for something. “Are you telling me that you are invincible when it comes to the thunderpath?” He questioned, fully turning to look at her. Her expression still held a teasing expression. One that should had made him lecture her about her safety. He was ready to tell her all the protocols and the reasons why being on the thunderpath was a dangerous thing - whether monsters or not. Passion was a teacher at heart. When he wasn’t talking, as he preferred to listen, he would talk incessantly about specific virtues to take account. Currently, he was trying to install such lessons into his own apprentice but Jaggedpaw didn’t listen. It was nerve wrecking, yet Passion always loved a good challenge at best. Passion had sat down, head held high (his teacherly expression) and his eyes were closed with his tail flicked behind him. This was a sign that he was ready to teach but Blizzardhail’s next words made him open and widen his eyes abruptly, staring at the she cat like she grown two heads. It was an innocent statement, but the way she said it? His fur bushed up, giving him an even puffier appearance that it was considered comical. Passion knew flirting when he heard it. That specific tone and little added wink that decorated the words dripping of saccharine. Flirting was never easy for him. Receiving flirting comments? Again, did not do him any justice. Usually, he tried to think along the lines of what Burn would do when a she cat was flirting with him. The obvious answer would be to flirt back. Something Passion always had an awkward time of doing.”Heh...heh...I like attention too,” he responded unconsciously. Then shook his head, knowing what he said was wrong. “Wait! I don’t like attention...I mean, it’s okay. I just don’t like to be the center...” he trailed off, blinking. “Wait, what were we talking about again?” This was the exact reason why he didn’t like flirting or to be flirted with. Blizzardhail was laughing at him, causing him to laugh along nervously; awkwardly. He had lowered himself into a sheepish bow.
Oh boy! Was he relieved when the subject was changed. He had fluffed out his fur, hoping to flatten it slightly so he didn’t look like a robust ball of fur. “You’re welcome,” Passion replied, following his compliment given her way. He could tell, just from visual manners that Blizzardhail took pride in her physique. A little compliment let her know that she was doing well and looking good. The tom just hoped it wouldn’t make her head bigger than it already was. “I think that’s where you’re wrong, Blizzardhail. I think you need all the help you could get.” He teased. She proclaimed she didn’t need his help because she can look after herself. Passion didn’t mind independence, but moving up his rank, he was expected to look after his fellow clan mates and protect them at all costs.”I just think you’re a little too proud to admit that you need some help, dear.” He emphasized the last work to be more of a teasing remark.
After her little stunt, Passion stared at her incredulously. She’s crazy! She’s seriously insane! Passion stared at her, his muzzle agape upon her words. He couldn’t even reply to her in that moment, just watching her laugh. Supposed it was his fault for wanting her to prove to him that she could do it. A daring one she was. Suddenly, Passion shook his head, “You know teasing an authority should be a crime,” he purred, amused. “You could be punished for that - just saying.” Passion told her, his voice a reign of sincerity. He had no power in controlling another cat’s motives. The best he could do was prove them work. Something he loved to do and others despised. Maybe, Blizzardhail didn’t like to work. Maybe she did. He couldn’t judge as he just met the she cat, but if he were to stick around, he’d find out eventually. “You sure are a tough flower, aren’t you?” The tom huffed, plopping down in front of her at her sassy tone. Sassiness was something he was used to, and he loved a sassy she cat. They were the most fun to bother. The fact that they were the thorn more than the flower. Then again, to him, no matter how a she cat carried themselves; he admired it all. With the upmost respect. Even if she didn’t want his help, he would provide it anyway. Any cat could say they didn’t need something until the day came to be. So, he kept a hidden smirk to himself. She’s gonna thank me someday.
Then there was silence. Something Passion never minded. Usually silence caused awkwardness, but to him it was life saving. Saving him from awkwardness. Occasionally, he stole glances toward Blizzardhail to see what she was up to, but she was as quiet as he was. Passion felt himself getting a little irritated as he never was the one to sit in one place for far too long. Sitting to him was like ants going through his pelt. It was an itching ache, so seconds later Passion got to his paws, stretching a bit and looking towards Blizzardhail as she spoke once more. A peaceful smile on his face. “Hah!” He suddenly erupted, purring deeply. “I am pressure! I do the pressing.” Passion chuckled. The tom may had sounded confident, but he was far from it. Passion wasn’t the most confident tom that he made others believe. His playful and joking nature made the trait easygoing for him. However, pressure and stress always doubled team together to strike Passion’s mood. He learned a while ago that a calm figure who was important to the clans, helped others remain calm as well. Panic was a chain reaction, something he could not be afford to be doing when others counted on him. He rather joke with them than allow them to see his distress. “Working is my...Passion.” Okay. That was a lame joke but how else could he put it? “I’m glad you said that too. Maybe I’ll keep you busy.” He smirked. Away from that thunderpath too, he thought to himself.
Passion had brushed past the she cat, after inviting her on a walk. Soon enough she was passing beside him. Instead of running, as he likednto do, Passion tried to walk in sync with his company. It would had been rude to just leave her by herself! His mother would had his limbs if she were to find out that he wasn’t being gentlemanly. The cool, soft winds of Thunderclan hit his fur in the right manner, making him let out a blissful sigh. He seen Thunderclan’s territory more than enough time, but he appreciated nature. He appreciated knowing the breeds of the trees or the types of flowers. He liked to get lost in the biotic organisms in nature - something all needed to appreciate. “So, Blizzardhail,” Passion began, keeping his gaze ahead of him, and his ears twitching every few seconds. “Aside from you uncanny obsession with the Thunderpath - what else do you like to do?” He asked. Maybe they had something in common. Even if they didn’t, Passion was more than willing to try new experiences but if they were to be friends, he would had loved to know what they could bond over.

Old March 14th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Okapi

Daisywind walks into the training cave, Pink paw close behind. She was so tired from Featherflight's snoring that she didn't think of what to teach today. She thought quickly before they met in the clearing and decided to work on some moves.
"So I was thinking we could practice some basic moves today," she said, trying to hide her tiredness.
I hope she doesn't complain about having to fight. she thinks to herself. She stops and turns around, waiting for the apprentice to catch up.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw silently waited for her mentor to speak, her gaze fixated on a beetle scurrying by in the grass below. She tracked it with her hazel gaze, tail tip flicking; she wanted to chase the insect, but she stopped herself. Her days of kittenlike games were over; she needed to focus on her new duties and responsibilities. She glanced at her mentor, her watchful gaze catching the anger in his expression. She thought it best to not ask why he was angry; it wasn't aimed at her, so it wasn't her business. She swiveled her ears towards the direction of the chanting; the new deputy had been named. She shrugged to herself. Not any of her concern. They could congratulate Powdernose when they arrived back at the camp. She started quietly humming to herself. It was a sweet, melodic tune, one her foster mother used to sing to her when she had trouble sleeping as a very young kit. She closed her eyes as she hummed, getting lost in the tune.
She had always thought it was beautiful, and she liked it so much she would even hum it unconsciously without realizing it.

She stopped her humming and opened her eyes when her mentor spoke to her. She thought a moment before answering, "Well, I want to serve ThunderClan the best I can, and be a great warrior who helped many cats and worked hard for my Clan... I might want a mate later in life... and I want my family to be proud of me, too, yes... and, I.... I want my mother... to look down at me proudly from StarClan during my warrior ceremony..." She trailed off as her expression turned sad for a few silent moments before glancing up at Flintheart. "Those are what I want most out of my life, and being an apprentice..." She dipped her head at him respectfully.
“Interesting.” Flintheart repeated, drawing his rough tongue over the top of his right paw as he turned his head away from the youth, “You have good aspirations, Sparrowpaw, and they remind me of when I was once your age, which was many moons ago.” His greenish blue-hued eyes flickered up to the tree branches over their heads, hearing the subtle chirping of birds. For a second or two, the mentor went over his words and how he would put these sentences to make the youth understand what he was trying to get across to her. “As your teacher, young one, I am going to teach you many things - perhaps some things that nobody else will truly teach in your coming moons, but you must understand-” The Burmilla remarked, glancing at her with a stern gaze, “It will take a lot of mustered hard work and determination in order for you to become a warrior, Sparrowpaw, at least - one that I can be truly satisfied with in the end. Throughout your life, you must learn that there will be cats that you cannot please, no matter how hard you work at it or how much blood, sweat and tears you put into your everyday routine.” It sounded harsh for the apprentice’s first day of training, but he wanted to make sure she wasn’t some scared little mouse. “If you are willing to cooperate with my methods of teaching you, no matter how tough and backbreaking they will seem at times, you will become a warrior that anyone, even your mother in the stars, proud. I will make you stronger and faster than any other apprentice in all of this fox-brained forest and they will see your true potential as I take you under my wing.” That made a gentle smirk slip onto his expression. “I will not baby you like a kitten through your training and I want you to be prepared - because not only will you be striving to impress me, you are striving to impress all of Thunderclan. I am curious to see how your future training will go, but for now, let us return with our previous lesson so that we aren’t here until nightfall.” Flintheart was fueling his rage over not becoming deputy with willpower to make young Sparrowpaw into a cat that you come out on top and be seen as the best. He had succeeded with Ebonystrike’s training, despite the fact that their personalities were vastly different - he welcomed a challenge. “The third rule of the warrior code should be seen as common sense to anyone, at least that is my opinion about it - Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating. Do you understand that?” The taller tomcat asked her, making sure she had processed all that he had said so far before continuing.