Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old July 1st, 2018, 05:08 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Her flicked and a small smile was on her face then she looked at the opposite direction of Ambercloud " honestly . Some days id prefer to just sleep the day away " she mewed like it was no problem she stopped once the Molly looked at the Robin making her excited her claws unsheathed she waited to see if ambercloud would go after it she now looked like a apprentice on its first day with its mentor outside of the camp . " I can go get it! " she meowed excitedly her blue eyes shining . She wasn't the best tree climber that is what skyclan was known for . But she would do her best . Dawnlight was getting impatient so she dashed to the very tree now sitting down pushing all her strength to her hind legs and leaped upwards she felt her claws make contact with the bark and made sure to latch on in which she did but she slid down a few mouse lengths.ok dawnlight! You can do this ! with an exhale she started to slowly climb the tree this made her body feel a lot heavier then usual . She smiled to herself as she was halfway to the branch the Robin was on but as she reached her right paw again she began to slide down another mouse length making her panic and swish her tail. She looked at the Robin again .
She gasped in surprise when Dawnlight sprinted ahead of her and chased after the robin. Ambercloud watched the she-cat curiously wondering if she was good climbing. She didn't see a lot of Thunderclan cats in the trees so it would be a surprise to her if her clanmate managed to catch the bird. When Dawnlight had gotten higher up in the tree she began feeling anxeity pick at her stomach. That's pretty high up, I hope she doesn't fall... She desperately wanted to yell up at her and tell her to be careful but it would be rude to scare off the prey that she was so close to catching. Ambercloud gasped when Dawnlight slid down and she couldn't help herself, "Dawnlight, be careful!"

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 09:57 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

(I put this in the right place)
Ravenblaze shrugged his shoulders as he bean to walk through the Thundercan territory right beside his new friend. "It's fine. I still try to make him proud." he replied.

He sniffed the air, scenting something that ran past them. Ravenblaze got intrigued when Fawnsong asked him about a 'Friendly Competion'. "Why not? You'll just lose." meowed the former Riverclan cat, teasing her.

"I will not." Fawnsong huffed, "meet back here by sundown and we'll see who the winner is." Purring, she flicked her paw at him before taking off to the north.

Quickly scenting prey, she took off after it, killing and scraping leafs over it quickly. Sniffing the air, she raised her head to check where the sun was in the sky. Seeing the sun slowly setting over the tree tops she continued to ghost over the ground, jaws parted for the scent of more prey. Quickly finding a small squirrel she pounced onto of its fuzzy back, grabbing it by the tail, not letting it escape her grasp, before it made anymore noise she bit down on its neck until it crunched between her teeth. Scraping dirt over her fresh-kill she sat, listening for small bodies scampering over branches or leafs. Closer her eyes, she focused, listening for anything that could point her in the direction of more prey. Snapping her eyes open, she lunged forward sneaking underneath a thick clump of nettle without realizing. Squeaking as her amber eyes watered, she got a hold of a plump mouse by a claw. She held back her tears as she managed to sink her claw deep into the mouses neck. She winced as she dragged the mouse out of the thick nettle clump. Nipping it for good measure, she dug under a nearby tree root, stuffing the mouse into the hole she dug. Spitting at herself, she checked the sky, the sun turning the treetops into brilliant golden light. Realizing if she was serious about winning then there would be no time to pull each nettle from her pelt and paws.

Bounding away, she chose to clean later, the clan came first. The small nettle barbs dug into her paw pads as she limped along, parting her jaws to scent the air as she went. Finding another couple mice, a robin, a crow and two voles, she padded painfully back to the rest of her kills. Jaws cramped full of of the tails of her kills, trying to bring all of the fresh-kill at once. They swung low, hitting her chest as she navigated her way back to the arranged meeting spot. The sun had set, and she was proud of herself. Setting her prey down, she began to pull the painful barbs from her paw pads, deciding to leave the ones left in her pelt for later, they were not bothering her as much as the ones in her paws.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

The leader was happy to have a little play time in the morning. He enjoyed a moment of solitude to relax and unwind by being...physically active, if that made any sense. Chasing after prey with no intentions to hunt it made him go into nostalgia. He loved days where he played tag with his brothers, where he happily caused more mischief than he needed to. Most leaders were constantly stress, allowing the clan’s wellbeing to weigh them down. While Passionstar cared about his clan more than himself, there were times where he needed to be selfish. If he was too stressed, he wouldn’t be able to function right, therefore would be useless to his clan mates. Then again, he might be scolded himself for playing around when he needed to be stringent. Work was a chore. He had a weird way of putting work into the category of fun. So, he chased the mouse into a game of tag, only to slow down his movements when he got to close. Whenever the mouse stopped, he would bend his front half down, lashing his tail into the air. The mouse would sense him, and he would immediately scamper after it - admittedly, he should be resting. However, Passionstar wouldn’t describe himself as preferring morning or dark. He would move until he got exhausted. When he was exhausted, he would crash. Hard.

He stopped, pushing himself through the bushes, eyes focused on his potential catch. His eyes briefly caught the color white, losing the mouse as it scampered through another set of bushes. Passionstar tried to halt himself on his paws, kicking up dirt in the process, but sliding into the next nearby bushes before he could stop himself. He was never a fast cat, and he was always quite clumsy on his paws. He ended up coughing up dirt, a few broken twigs from his mouth, pulling a face of disgust before he hopped back up, poofing out his fur. He was able to get a good look at the feline, an immediate smile coming onto his face once he noticed her familiarity. The next second his cheerful grin faltered notching she was...impossibly still. He never saw a cat that stood so still that it appeared she was frozen in time. Passionstar cautiously approached her, peering down at her with a curious gaze. “Blizzardhail?” His fur began to spike up, making him more fluffier than he needed to be. “What’s up with you?” She looked upset. He could hear her heavy breathing. Passionstar thought it was too nice of a day to feel any type of negative emotions. He stepped back slightly - he knew anger. He couldn’t control his own aggression, but he could try to help calm hers down.
The Turkish Angora was waiting for something to happen. Anything. Whether it be herself screaming, or another unfortunate creature crossing paths with her. The sound of a cat approaching in the distance caught her attention and with her eyes still closed, she put her focus on listening out for the cat, eagerly awaiting its arrival. The warrior could feel all the frustration building up in her, getting bigger and bigger to the point of explosion.

“ARGHHHHH!!” the she-cat roared as a voice broke through the quiet. Her eyes opened, revealing two circles of brilliant icy blue. She reared back onto her hindlegs and she wobbled as she tried to balance on only two legs. She only stayed like this for a second or two before quickly returning to the ground, wanting to avoid toppling over. “I can’t do anything right today! First I miss the dawn patrol, then I get told I have to hunt all morning! I haven’t even eaten anything yet! And then I can’t even hunt a-a....” she faltered for a moment, trying to remember what she had been catching. “Mouse! See! My mind’s so out of it that I can’t even remember what I was catching!” she wailed, and flopped onto the grass, sending dust up into the air like a small cloud. For a few moments, she was silent as she let tears of frustrations well up at the corners of her eyes. The warrior hardly ever cried, but mornings, especially bad mornings could make her do so with ease.
She buried her face into her paws so that the cat wouldn’t be able to see her. She quickly wiped the droplets away so that she didn’t look weak to ‘the cat’. Speaking of which, who was ‘the cat’? With her eagerness to rant, the she-cat hadn’t actually been able to see who she was yelling at, so she might’ve been yelling at some poor apprentice. She lifted her head and quickly got to her paws, not bothering to brush down her pelt. She lifted her gaze and there it landed on Passionstar.

The she-cat was frozen, except for her eyes which blinked awkwardly at the tom. For a few moments, she processed everything. She had just yelled at her leader. Well actually, she hadn’t exactly yelled at him. Yes, physically she had, but her words weren’t directed to insult him or anything. No, she had simply ranted and complained at her own uselessness. So with this in mind, she didn’t apologise. Instead, she chose to take out the last of her anger on the russet tom.
“You!” she spat. Lifting one of her arms, she took a swipe at the leader, although she wasn't close enough to do any damage and her claws were sheathed, but the movement was sudden enough to surprise anybody. “I bet you’re here to yell at me aren’t you? Just like everyone else! I don’t need to hear it, okay?” she exclaimed, her icy hues flaring up at those last words. Blizzardhail was dearly confused with her emotions. She wasn’t exactly mad at her clanmates or Passionstar, yet at the same time she was. She knew that they had good intentions and she deserved to be scolded for her wrongs, but that didn’t stop her from being angry at that. “Go ahead! Yell at me! Give me some boring lecture and scold me! I can’t help it! I hate mornings,” she continued angrily, saying the word ‘morning’ as sourly as she could.

Suddenly, the she-cat seemed to be done yelling and she sat down, curling her tail neatly around her body. On her face she placed a calmer expression, making it seem as if though nothing had happened. “That feels much better,” she sighed. Casually, she licked a paw and drew it over her ear. As she thought back on her words, she noticed how angry she had been. Honestly, in all her moons, the she-cat doubted that she had ever gotten so worked up over a bad morning, or over anything for that matter.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
She gasped in surprise when Dawnlight sprinted ahead of her and chased after the robin. Ambercloud watched the she-cat curiously wondering if she was good climbing. She didn't see a lot of Thunderclan cats in the trees so it would be a surprise to her if her clanmate managed to catch the bird. When Dawnlight had gotten higher up in the tree she began feeling anxeity pick at her stomach. That's pretty high up, I hope she doesn't fall... She desperately wanted to yell up at her and tell her to be careful but it would be rude to scare off the prey that she was so close to catching. Ambercloud gasped when Dawnlight slid down and she couldn't help herself, "Dawnlight, be careful!"
Dawnlight swished her tail and her ears swiveled back once she heard Ambercloud she felt her claws grip on the bark weakening but she was still determined to catch something for the clan even if it may not go well " i got it! Don't worry ! . " she meowed sounding confident in herself this time . She shook her head and pulled herself up she was almost at a branch once she reached her paw to grab the branch she started slipping she growled as she looked at the Robin again and clawed the air in its direction . But this led to her grip weakening to the point where she slid down faster , she was a few foxlengths away from the ground when she fell off the tree trunk and landed on her right shoulder making her yelp she was gonna yowl at the pain that shot through it but she swallowed the yowl and stood back up but was wobbling and fell down again " foxdung!!! " she hissed now glaring up at the Robin which she knew was probably laughing at her right now . " well now I know never try to be a skyclan cat.....great....a good peace of prey gone " she meowed sounding disappointed she started to get back up again .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Dawnlight swished her tail and her ears swiveled back once she heard Ambercloud she felt her claws grip on the bark weakening but she was still determined to catch something for the clan even if it may not go well " i got it! Don't worry ! . " she meowed sounding confident in herself this time . She shook her head and pulled herself up she was almost at a branch once she reached her paw to grab the branch she started slipping she growled as she looked at the Robin again and clawed the air in its direction . But this led to her grip weakening to the point where she slid down faster , she was a few foxlengths away from the ground when she fell off the tree trunk and landed on her right shoulder making her yelp she was gonna yowl at the pain that shot through it but she swallowed the yowl and stood back up but was wobbling and fell down again " foxdung!!! " she hissed now glaring up at the Robin which she knew was probably laughing at her right now . " well now I know never try to be a skyclan cat.....great....a good peace of prey gone " she meowed sounding disappointed she started to get back up again .
(Sorry that my posts are a little short)
Ambercloud admired Dawnlights determination but gasped when the she-cat collided with the ground. She rushed over and offered a shoulder to help her up. "Skyclan can be birds if they want to but I think Thunderclan will prefer to stay on the ground," She joked, "It's ok, there'll be plenty of prey around here. Are you ok to walk?" She asked, eyeing Dawnlight's shoulder warily.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
(Sorry that my posts are a little short)
Ambercloud admired Dawnlights determination but gasped when the she-cat collided with the ground. She rushed over and offered a shoulder to help her up. "Skyclan can be birds if they want to but I think Thunderclan will prefer to stay on the ground," She joked, "It's ok, there'll be plenty of prey around here. Are you ok to walk?" She asked, eyeing Dawnlight's shoulder warily.
( Its ok )
The Molly took the help ambercloud offered flashing her a smile her leg started to feel numb maybe I should check in with the medicne cat? I don't think it's a big deal if my legs like this....But it wouldn't hurt would it? she laughed " yeah I think some wings will look great on them. Then they would really be birds huh? " she joked along she balance on her other good paws and looked down at the one that was bent and inches away from the ground as if it was afraid to touch it she twitched her whiskers and huffed " only one way to find out . " she meowed and placed that paw down and winced once it did and retracted it . foxdung! she huffed and placed the paw down again not giving up it still hurt as she walked forward she wobbled again but caught herself " well.....I can still use the other three! That wouldn't ruin our hunting patrol right? " she meowed looking on the bright side . She kept her hurting paw off the ground .

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An odd expression flickered across Stonegazer’s face, but he quickly wiped it away, putting on the steely mask of indifference that everyone was used to by now. That he was used to. What good was it, pretending otherwise? He was supposed to have his indifference be the real him by now, what good did it do to care? Stonegazer was fairly sure that he shouldn’t have said anything about his dreams, but it was too late now. It was out in the open, for Powdernose to hear and evaluate, and he felt stupid for saying anything in the first place. Dreams were just that - they were not meant to be spoken of, or dwelled upon for too long.

The tom stiffened as Powdernose moved closer to him again, but half-sank into the deputy’s comforting words. It was like hearing something from a long time ago, something familiar and comforting, and for a little bit, it was like being a young cat again. No one had told Stonegazer that it was “okay” to dream in a very, very long time.

Not his parents, siblings, former apprentices or his old mentor… certainly not the cats he normally kept company with. To be fair, though, with the exception of his family and former mentor, no one had ever known about Stonegazer’s strange dreams. When he was young, it might have been okay. It certainly wasn’t okay to think about that anymore. ”You… are not the worst deputy our Clan has seen.” It was an odd compliment to give, but Stonegazer had never been good at giving compliments.

”There have been better, and there have been worse. You are neither the best nor the worst. You’re… different. Something new.” Something new. There had been a lot of change recently, some of it good, some of it bad, and some of it was just… different. Powdernose was one of the things that was just “different”, he wasn’t good or bad, in Stonegazer’s eyes. It was hard to tell what he thought of the nervous little tom just yet. But, a part of him liked the deputy. Powdernose was… sweet.
he let a thin smile curl to his lips, ears lowering. "i guess that may be true," powdernose mewled, voice softer than it naturally already was. "but either way, no matter what others say, dreams give you life. they allow your mind to relieve itself of the stress of everyday's troubles. even if you can't follow them, dreams give you something to wish for." his shoulders rose in a shrug-like motion, then fell once again as he relaxed.

after a few moments of silence, he spoke, albeit mostly to himself. "sometimes different doesn't mean valuable." his tail flicked over his back paws, the fur splayed out over them. especially not a pitiful kitty like you. powdernose ignored the voice and glanced to stonegazer, eyes glimmering with a soft light. "you are certainly a great warrior, stonegazer. a worthy feline of the clan. but you must know that sometimes it's alright to let go. to be, well, lazy. as long as you can step right back to your duties whenever needed," he supplied, whiskers twitching.

powdernose swiped his tongue out, tasting the air. it was quite warm, but comfortable at the same time. he felt... safe. secure. even with the voices inside his head, or the sinking dread he always held, the siamese felt as though he could be normal. not a deputy, not a lazy, anxious warrior. just himself. the cat he was before all of this.

shaking his head, he let out a breathy laugh. there's no going back now. his pupils narrowed and he looked up, then stood and rotated in a circle, examining every bit of sky he could see. "the beauty of the stars is extravagant. so peaceful, so quiet. not a care in the world, just sitting high ib the sky and shedding their light down upon us," powdernose frowned, "if only the clans coukd be the same."

[[ ahhh my posts are getting repetitive, i'm sorry!! ]]
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:56 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
( Its ok )
The Molly took the help ambercloud offered flashing her a smile her leg started to feel numb maybe I should check in with the medicne cat? I don't think it's a big deal if my legs like this....But it wouldn't hurt would it? she laughed " yeah I think some wings will look great on them. Then they would really be birds huh? " she joked along she balance on her other good paws and looked down at the one that was bent and inches away from the ground as if it was afraid to touch it she twitched her whiskers and huffed " only one way to find out . " she meowed and placed that paw down and winced once it did and retracted it . foxdung! she huffed and placed the paw down again not giving up it still hurt as she walked forward she wobbled again but caught herself " well.....I can still use the other three! That wouldn't ruin our hunting patrol right? " she meowed looking on the bright side . She kept her hurting paw off the ground .
Ambercloud chuckled at her joke, relieved that Dawnlight was much more light-hearted than she had been earlier. The humor began to fade from her amber eyes as she saw her friend struggle to stand on four paws. "I don't know... I think we oughta bring you to Caliaflame." With a limp that bad she guessed that Dawnlight may have a hard time hunting. Hopefully the medicine cat could help and make sure the cream colored molly was alright. "Come on," Amberclouds dark ginger fur brushed against hers as she supported her limping side. "It's green-leaf so surely another patrol will bring in enough prey. Maybe we could go hunting another time." She suggested with a warm smile.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Ambercloud chuckled at her joke, relieved that Dawnlight was much more light-hearted than she had been earlier. The humor began to fade from her amber eyes as she saw her friend struggle to stand on four paws. "I don't know... I think we oughta bring you to Caliaflame." With a limp that bad she guessed that Dawnlight may have a hard time hunting. Hopefully the medicine cat could help and make sure the cream colored molly was alright. "Come on," Amberclouds dark ginger fur brushed against hers as she supported her limping side. "It's green-leaf so surely another patrol will bring in enough prey. Maybe we could go hunting another time." She suggested with a warm smile.
Dawnlight twitched her whiskers and pouted now shaking her head being stubborn she changed her mind about going to the medicne den " it's probably fine maybe it's just a sprain . I'm not bleeding am i? Besides I'm sure she has enough on her paws. " she meowed not liking the sound of going there good job dawnlight you messed it up ! When will you learn to stop being a mousebrain!? she sighed " ok... I'll wait a day to see if my leg gets any worse. Then ill go. " she meowed still trying to get ambercloud not to bring her there. She honestly didn't like the medicne den . A lot of germs could be in there from other cats being sick! " have you ever done anything like that before ? " she asked tilting her head again .

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Fireleaf
Cinderflower moved her way out of the Thunderclan camp. She let out a deep breath as she walked through the forest. The molly headed out towards her secret spot, moving towards a thorn bush. There was a tunnel that lead into it and she walked through it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.