Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old November 15th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Wish me luck on finals!

My Mood: Unbelievable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
As Softpetal complemented his kill, Fishfin let out a purr, mewing Yours was great too! before stopping quickly as she continued. The thought of not talking to anyone else was foreign one to him, he had always been a bit of a chatterbox, but he supposed she might be a bit more timid in nature, perhaps explaining her name. But now he had to respond, and he wasn't sure how to do so to...that kind of statement so he went slowly, halting occasionally to gather his thoughts. He wasn't very good at deep interactions. I like hunting with you. It's nice to hunt with someone else, not just yourself. And your very nice! But....why don't you talk to other cats? The other cats in Thunderclan are nice! Maybe a bit of a lie, some could be grumpy bums, but MOST of them were nice anyway. @Falco (Of course it's good!)
“I’m not sure I guess they didn’t peak my interest enough and none of them came over to talk to me. But you did. And in my time of being alone I had a lot of time to think. This place we call home is beautiful and more than just a home.”, She purred hoping it made sense to him. She had a flicker of resentment in her eyes like she’s one with the forest.
Old November 15th, 2020, 05:55 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Odd that it hadn't been interesting to her to talk to anyone, at least until him, but Fishfin wasn't about to judge, or make her mad so that she left. Because he liked her a whole lot more than that was worth, making his point. Instead he nodded, ears pricked and keeping his attention on Softpetal as she talked, explaining that no one came to talk to her, and how she had time to think, and enjoy the forest. As she ended with a purr, he matched it, his tail whisking slowly, daring to reach it out a bit, to tickle her ears lightly with the tail-tip, in the hope of distracting her, or making her feel better. Either or, or both would be good. @Falco
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Wish me luck on finals!

“Hehe, that tickles.” She purred with her ears and tail flickering with amusement. @gs29513 (awww! He’s so sweet!)
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:57 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Thank you! Soft is super sweet too!)
Oh does it? Fishfin asked, a mischievous look entering his eyes. With a highly contrived hiss, he leapt forward, soft paws battering at Softpetal everywhere, trying to tickle her as much as was catly possible. Then how does THIS feel? he asked cheekily, by now rolling on the ground to keep after her, getting his fur horribly gross but not caring, not caring at all because he was out in the sun, playing with his friend on a crisp fall day, and even though they were supposed to be hunting, he didn't care, that could happen later, after they'd had a good time. @Falco
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Dawnfern yawned. How long had it been since she'd slept peacefully? She wasn't sure. She had spent all her time stressing very warrior duties, trying to keep her mind off Blizzardpaw. "Sounds... Fun." She decided to trust the medicine cat. "Please don't kill me," she muttered under her breath, hopefully not loud enough for Frostbreeze to hear.
Frostbreeze carefully lead Dawnfern out to the territory where the unwatched twoleg fire was, she also brought a cobweb and a marigold with her to treat the injury once she burned off the infect, she glanced at Dawnfern,” Just barely get the infection in the fire and try to keep everything else out of the fire.” she instructed she also brought comfrey root, she didn’t know why but she figured it’d be useful perhaps.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:26 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frostbreeze carefully lead Dawnfern out to the territory where the unwatched twoleg fire was, she also brought a cobweb and a marigold with her to treat the injury once she burned off the infect, she glanced at Dawnfern,” Just barely get the infection in the fire and try to keep everything else out of the fire.” she instructed she also brought comfrey root, she didn’t know why but she figured it’d be useful perhaps.
Dawnfern followed the medicine cat into ThunderClan territory, curving around trees until she saw the fire. "Are you sure about this..?" Fire had nearly destroyed ThunderClan in the past. Dawnfern didn't just dislike it... She was afraid of it. Which was completely reasonable, right?

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Dawnfern followed the medicine cat into ThunderClan territory, curving around trees until she saw the fire. "Are you sure about this..?" Fire had nearly destroyed ThunderClan in the past. Dawnfern didn't just dislike it... She was afraid of it. Which was completely reasonable, right?
Frostbreeze gave a nod,” Yeah, I was sent by Starclan, I know what I’m doing.” she assured Dawnfern, though in reality she had absolutely no idea what she was doing and she was probably injuring the poor warrior more.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Rainquail; ]

Thrushheart looked at her. Of course! She needed to know his name to show he could be trusted. The warrior nodded. "My name's Thrushheart.", he meowed. He began to show his much more cheerful side. He didn't want her to think bad of him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2020, 09:06 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Cedarbranch trotted into the training cave. Cedarbranch had noticed that Strikepaw's mentor had not been keeping him very busy.
Old November 17th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Wish me luck on finals!

Talking Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Thank you! Soft is super sweet too!)
Oh does it? Fishfin asked, a mischievous look entering his eyes. With a highly contrived hiss, he leapt forward, soft paws battering at Softpetal everywhere, trying to tickle her as much as was catly possible. Then how does THIS feel? he asked cheekily, by now rolling on the ground to keep after her, getting his fur horribly gross but not caring, not caring at all because he was out in the sun, playing with his friend on a crisp fall day, and even though they were supposed to be hunting, he didn't care, that could happen later, after they'd had a good time. @Falco
(I hope I did a good)
She let out a mroww of laughter. She tried to get away but couldn’t so she flipped over and started battering him with sheathed claws. “Looks like the tables have turned haven’t they.”, she mewed with a flick of her tail she kept going.