Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old January 8th, 2024, 09:58 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: [TANSYPAW FUTURE MATE FINDER] Love Blooms

*Name: Krestalpaw
*Affiliation: Apprentice friends (i hope)
Link to bio or info page: (N/A)
Personality: A kind, serious and calm cat with a unique sense of feeling what others are feeling.
Appearance: White dappled fluffy fur, Icy blue eyes, and stubbed tail
Other info: N/A
*How active are you? (1-10): 8
*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: I see them getting closer by talking, and Krestal being supportive and helping Tansypaw take care of herself. But will stop being bothersome when she and tansypaw are working of duties
*Mention: @silver.
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:20 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

this is a love song
For a girl who’ll never know
It’s about
HER

DUNEPAW

Transfem! Original gender was male.

Affiliation
Riverclan

Personality - ESTP

Energetic and outgoing, inventive and resourceful, she love’s using common sense to find smarter ways of doing things. Dune is a natural risk taker. While she is dedicated to whatever she is working on, she doesn’t like to be micromanaged or told what to do by others unless she trusts them. Dune is willing to go the extra mile for friends and family if needed and definitely stands for what’s right and greatly frowns on what’s wrong. Enjoys lending a helpful paw around camp and will jump right in to play with the kits in the nursery! Dune is also however a little insecure about her scars and lack of eyesight leaves her uncertain about some things.

Appearance
Dune is a colossal golden orange she cat with medium to long fur. Their paws are the size of a kitten. They have a scar or two going over their right eye and a few on their back leg and one shaped like an x across her chest. Chocolate hazel left eye and a milky white right eye.

Other info
Dune ages up about every month or every 4 weeks! She was also my very first character made on this website. Dune lost her eye in the fight with windclan! She had no battle experience but jumped in to help her clan nonetheless.

How active are you? (1-10)
7 -8 on the active scale! I’m on during weekdays and off during weekends to spend time with my family.

Why/How do you see these two getting closer?
I can see them getting close in a event dune is getting ready to hold! She wants to welcome all the new faces in riverclan and give them chances to ask everyone questions and have a good time. I can see dune coming over to give tansy a late welcome and offer to help gather herbs when / if needed. ( while throwing in a cheesy joke! )

As time goes on dune shows up every now and then to offer a helping paw despite not knowing very much about herbs. And when things get stressful for tansy dune will immediately step in and take her to do something a little more relaxing so she’s calmer.

I can see dune being VERY supportive of tansy and very active around the camp. Dune is more than willing to put forth ten times the effort needed in this friendship / possible relationship. Furthermore dune is willing to show tansy around a tad more!

I know it’s pretty stupid
But I’m much to shy to tell
HER
All the while she is beaming
That pretty
Smile

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; January 8th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 09:54 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

less than a week left!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 9th, 2024, 10:05 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

grrr i accidentally deleted my placeholder and the other one or at least thats what wco shows me but oh well

FORM:
*Name: minkpaw
*Affiliation: riverclan
Link to bio or info page: here!
Personality: minkpaw seems to have a very positive outlook on life and live in her own little world, she is very caring, curious and always keen on helping others. she tries to always treat others with respect and make new friends. because of her constant need to keep up a good appearance and live up to what is expected of her, she cant seem to relax at night or during the times she should be resting, always worried others might see her in a negative light because of minor things she did (or didnt do). she is overall very active around camp and doesnt complain even when given less than pleasurable tasks.
Appearance: dark blueish grey with bengal pattern and silver eyes. her fur is medium length and well kept. she also likes to wear a variety of feathers in her fur, sure to switch them out for other colours once in a while.
Other info: she has a weak immune system (primarily during her younger years) and will probably stay apprentice for a while longer than the norm because she missed a lot due to illness. +extra: im likely to draw them every once in a while if they become friends/mates
*How active are you? (1-10): probably a 9, i have a horrible sleeping schedule but apart from that i normally check in every few hours or so/have the tab open while doing smt else and click on it to see if anything happened more often than i should probably.. and i have immediate push notification on sooo yeah.
*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: minkpaw is a romantic at heart and also happens to be interested in herbs and healing due to her own prior illnesses. so she would probably try to hang around tansy and help her with herbs etc because she genuinely wants to learn and help others and because she likes tansy. if tansy doesnt reciprocate minks feelings she would continue to try and learn herbs and help tansy whereever she can anyway.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; January 11th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

-Rosewisp-
| Riverclan | 16 moons | She/Her | Lesbian |

"Two lovers but one soul, and a heart that beats as one"

Rosewisp and just the most flirtatious kind she-cat there is though sometimes like everyone does has a small disliking side to others she sometimes can ramble on a lot and the most important thing she is is listening and being patient knowing when its the right time to say something and always knows how to make someone laugh. Rosewisp is a bold-heartened she-cat who wants to be the best for her clan and when she was younger her parents disowned her for not being into Tom's so she decided to run off where she found Riverclan where she was found that she was loved and cherish something that she always wanted. Rosewisp is willing to but her loved ones first but her heart could never break free from the ones she loves wanting Tansypaw and Her to be the best for their clan and still have a crush and maybe even mates towards each other making sure they are putting their duty's first and Rosewisp is willing to sit down and talk to any and Tansypaw about her problems.

Rosewisp is a white tortoiseshell with light brown fur patches over her with a brown that goes over her amber eyes she is a somewhat fluffy she-cat with mostly tortoiseshell pattern.

Other info:

For writing post I normally try to do 3-5 paragraph but it mostly describes how I'm feeling the lowest I normally do is 1-2 paragraphs and I always wanted to Roleplay with Tansypaw I think they are an amazing character and you do such a good job making her spark to life. I think Rosewisp would be a great cat to keep in mind but if they don't turn out is it alright if we roleplay them as friends? And Rosewisp got her name when I set out a "poll" in the Chatbox and rose commented so I thought it would be funny to name it after them! And I also really think Rosewisp is an amazing character and an amazing name. I really hope whoever Tansypaw's chooses will love and cherish her Because if they don't Rosewisp or Beanfloat will come after them. Ps whoever is chosen I will be making ship art and ship names of them so beware! Heh. Also I am a new member here so that might not be a reason to pick me but I hope you choose someone good! As this looked like a fun thing to do! I'm so sorry for all the reading Silver! I was thinking of making Rosewisp age up the same as Tansy so they are close if you don't mind how you rank her! I also love doing romance rps!

*How active are you? (1-10):

So Actually I'm not active here Because I physically live in a cardboard box on this site so I live here and not going anywhere Because I need my Box- ps I'm like a 9/20 active and I'm somewhat active on weekends! But I'm on and have the tab open like 4-8 hours a day maybe a bit more!

*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?:

Ok now this is really going to get emotional and very long!

I feel like Rosewisp and Tansy should get closer together Because I think they face some of the same things and Tansy needs someone who can listen to her and comfort her when she needs it and I think Rosewisp can do just that Rosewisp also was always fascinated by herbs. Wanting to take care of every cat making sure everyone is happy and safe as her kithood was not the great and was a very traumatic experience. She wants every cat to be accepted and will always support newcomers and anyone in the lebtq+ community doing whatever it takes to make Tansy and the rest of the clan love and cherish their lives as not everything is about fighting but about loving. I see these cats getting very close even if they don't become mates Because I can see Rosewisp like a therapist towards Tansypaw! And if they don't become mates Tansypaw still always has a cat to go to talk and de-stress on. If they do become mates I think when Tansypaw starts getting stress Rosewisp will notice and ask her to take her on a walk or even act like kits playing and running around Because once your a warrior doesn't mean you have to lose you love of play. She is willing to do anything to get Tansypaws mind off the stress.
And if Tansypaw needed help with chewing pulb,sorting herbs,collecting herbs Rosewisp as I stated loves to help around so if Tansypaw wants to take a walk by herself Rosewisp can help around if needed to.

[just making this in case other idea dosn't work; might edit later]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:11 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

FORM:
*Name: silverpaw
*Affiliation: river
Link to bio or info page: rah
*How active are you? (1-10): i'd give myself a 7
*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: I'd think that Silverpaw's passive-aggressive nature would push Tansy to be nicer to herself, and her dedication to helping someone who she deems very valuable to the clan would make Silverpaw want to stick around her more, giving them the chance to at least become friends in proximity. since tansy is sad and lonely and friendless ): /j
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:31 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

*Name: Springpaw
*Affiliation: Riverclan
Link to bio or info page: (write N/A if you don't have one and fill out the full form) at signature
Personality:
Appearance:
Other info:
*How active are you? (1-10): 7/10
*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: Honestly, the few times they interacted with each other spring is the kind of girl to want to help out a potential friend. Even if she has some personal issues herself she's willing to try and put others before her. She has also made sure to be aware of how others feel and would be sure to not get in her way if tansy is not feeling for spring's lil antics. It's also obvious that Spring would have Tansy's back if she ever needed it, most likely would lend a shoulder for her to cry on.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old January 12th, 2024, 01:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

❀° ┄──────╮
Appledawn
╰──────┄ °❀

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Affiliation: RiverClan

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Personality: Raring to go at any point, Appledawn is an enthusiastic warrior fresh from apprenticeship who longs to prove herself to her clan. She's never gotten into a battle before, but the importance of fighting and honor stressed upon her by her clan has romanticized war. She can often be found training with other cats, or even just fighting bushes in the territory, pretending they are the foul cats from other clans. A little childish (though do not tell her that, she will vehemently deny it), she seeks stimulation from other cats and will frequently bother others she finds interesting. With cats she is close with, her energy simmers down into something sweeter and more like her namesake, attentive and honest, her lack of a filter making her likely to wax poetic to whomever she has heart eyes for. Do--do her pupils actually make little hearts? How... how is she doing that...?

Appearance: A fluffy cream-colored minkpoint with the sweetest yellow eyes. She has large pointed ears with a bit of fluff on the top, which are very expressive when she talks (and especially when she doesn't).

Other info: I'll probably add her in regardless, so if Tansy is looking for another friend, Apple can provide!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

How active are you? (1-10): Usually a 9 or 10, I get my replies out every day, but mostly in the evenings after work. I repeatedly check the site throughout the day, but since I'm on mobile I don't reply until I can get my laptop!

Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: I imagine their first meeting is Appledawn accidentally twisting her paw or injuring herself while practicing fighting on a bush, and just regales Tansy with this incredibly story of heroism and bravery, only to slip up and mention the bush, and they share a good laugh about her stupidity. She would probably frequently visit Tansy with fake injuries just to have an excuse to talk to her, while not actually taking up any herbs. She would be very physically affectionate right away, and could possibly provide some comfort Tansy lacks?

Mention: @silver.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:39 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

ALRIGHT FOLKS !!
im closing this early because ive made a decision! if i havent messaged you about being chosen, fear not!! your character is more than welcome to be friends with the anxious lil med cat uwu <3 thank you everyone for applying !!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !