Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 11th, 2024, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: dragonkits

Name: Chasmkit
Age Order: Youngest Kit
Age Rate: 1 moon every 2 - 4 weeks
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: A lean and tall cat with light amber eyes
Personality: [+] Appreciative (is grateful for everything), Courteous (well-mannered), Trustworthy (does not lie and is reliable)
[=] Down-to-Earth (practical and realistic), Cautious (very careful and unwilling to take risks), Reserved (tends to keep feelings/thoughts private)
[-] Cowardly (lack of courage in danger), Ungenerous (unwilling to share resources), Likely to be Resentful (bitterness at having been treated unfairly)

Why did you apply?: 1 - I wanted to have another character in ThunderClan. 2 - I would like Chasmkit to have siblings because that would be fun. 3 - I am very active, meaning that I am on every day. This is my first time applying for a litter. 4 - I do not want my character to 'pop into existence' since that would make no sense.
How would you RP?: The little Chasmkit was in the Med Cat's Den because she was attacked by a young fox. The scratch on her right ear was bleeding a bit, but it was stopped by the cobweb dressing. Chasmkit's fluffy tail was wrapped around her body. She quietly sighed and proceeded to lay on her left side carefully.
Date Created: 11/03/2024

Hello, @dragonwind !
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:32 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Placehokder Maybe
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
placeholder mayhaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon~ View Post
AAAAHHHH

Placeholder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
Ahhhh placeholder for a little bean
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post
omg omg i need thunderclan baby me must

application, ig!

I'm in desperate need of teeny tiny thunderclan kitties so I am jumping at the chance!!
Their name will be spiderkit. spiderkit will be a longhaired, deep dark brown ghost tabby.
I think spider is very fond of her parents, but is kind of wreckless and a little bossy, and very outgoing and openminded (you could convince her she's prey if you wanted to)
I think she'd be a little rebel and a daddy's girl, for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post
Placeholder for mate and/or kit
@coldwind
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoominValley View Post

Harekit

Harekit ---> Harepaw ---> Harepetal
hare; his long, almost rabbit-like legs
petal: his gentle nature

gender + pronouns ; AMAB , he/him

Appearance
A lanky, thin-furred white tom with brown markings and amber eyes.

Eyes ; A deep, amber color, with one being slightly lighter than the other.
Frame ; He's always featured long, lanky legs and large ears to go along with his rabbit-like appearance. Even as a warrior, his adolescent appearances stayed with him.
Pelt ; A mostly white pelt, with a brown tail and a few splotches along his legs. His face is mostly brown.

Personality

+ very light-hearted, extremely loving, empathetic and really cares about how others feel. +
= very hyper in his kithood, becomes easily sidetracked, somewhat picky when it comes to prey. =
- mentally brittle and tends to crack under pressure, he can also be very gullible at times. -
Harekit is a cat who has the most loving personality you'll ever come across. From the moment you meet him, you'll be enveloped in warmth and affection. Harekit has a natural ability to make everyone around him feel special and cared for. His genuine and kind tendencies shines through in every interaction he has. He often goes out of his way to make any dull experience one to remember! Harekit's personality is not limited to just his mellow nature; he certainly knows how to have fun! His never-ending pit of energy is something that can even be overwhelming for some, though he's usually unaware of the tiring toll it can take on the older cats. Besides this is his utter gullibility. Harekit is easily tricked into all sorts of things, even if they seem obviously misleading. He's eager to meet every cat in Thunderclan and show them all some sweetness!

Harekit's Unique Mannerisms
- on a dull or cloudy day, Harekit is found absolutely miserable. The doom and gloom that hangs in the air seems to have a direct impact on the tall guy's feelings.
- he likes to collect little things he finds and stuff them either in his nest, or into his fur if they'll stay put!
- Harekit scuffles his paws whenever he's telling a fib. If you want someone to cover for your late night out, he's definitely not the guy to ask; he'll be a dead giveaway!

Voice!
As a kit: Harekit's voice as a kit sounds like Squirt from Finding Nemo.
From an apprentice onward, his voice sounds like Wirt from Over the Garden Wall!

Why I want this character

I want to introduce Harekit to the WCO universe for a few reasons. To start, I've been wanting to expand my character collection a bit, and I've really been looking for a chance to submit a little kitten! After searching, I found this chance to apply and after looking at some of your wonderful posts of the past, I just thought that this would be a fun opportunity! I'm very active, so Harekit will have no lack of posts, and if he's accepted I can't wait to see how his life plays out! @coldwind
[possible Harekit playlist to be added in the future?]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post
almost tempted to make a dying kit just for this…
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
nyoooom placeholder for the dying kit OR mate ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
You've found an abandoned laboratory. Inside, you rummage through disorganized papers and wires and find a computer that's still plugged into an electricity chamber (Or something). You open it and search through the files, opening the most recent Folder titled…
Shadedkit

File 01
[Basic information]

Name: Shadedkit
Estimated future names: Shadedpaw - Shadedfluff
Sexual orientation: Straight
Date of find: I forgot… I don't have a calendar

Content
Ms. Shoomy - Earlier today, I was out in the woods for research when I met a strange being. At first, I thought it was just a stray cat. But then, it started communicating to another cat I didn't see! It doesn't make sense; I don't think any normale cat can do that. Maybe a certain chemical has caused this. I will follow this creature for the sake of research, and I'll upload files through a wireless connector using my tablet.

File 02
[residential & role information]

Current Affiliation/Clan: Thunderclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: ...
Mentor(s):...
Apprentice(s): …

Content
The research is going well. The cat seems to do whatever I need tp have happen, and I might finish this early! It's like I control the cat. But that just doesn't seem right. I don't like the idea of mind control, and now I have two goals.

File 03
[[beginning relationships]

Shadedkit will be a menace to society, but his future crush will be autumnkit by @/_Eclipse_
Preferably 2nd oldest kit but any [kit] is good

Content
About what I said about the mind control... maybe it'd be nice to have it do exactly what's necessary. I'd never keep it above that, only the bare minimum. I gained more information on the creature, like how it acts. I will list that in the next file.

File 04
[personality]

Overview: Shadedkit is calm, funny, and slightly sadistic, but he doesn't do anything that wrong. He like to insult people, too. Comparable to Jax from the digital circus; he also does do something when he thinks something needs fixed.
Traits: Calm | Funny | annoying

Content
Since I wrote file 03, I have done small other things then the necessary. But
surely it isn't that bad? If I keep it low, nothing bad will happen. The cat seems to do more of what I want, so I made a small test to see if I could control him.

FILE 05
a͓̽p͓̽p͓̽e͓̽a͓̽r͓̽a͓̽n͓̽c͓̽e͓̽

A dark gray-brown cat with a darker stripe running down his back. like this:

Content
I realized I could control the cat entirely, but I also discovered another thing. Who cares if I control the cat? Shadedkit doesn't seem phased! I'm a puppeteer, and I can make him do anything I want, whether it's for research or my own entertainment! I won't come back from this luxury. Who would? I control a single cat in a newly discovered group of them. Even better, they seem intelligent, having a hierarchy. I now have power over this being, what a breakthrough![/CENTER]

Hey uhh it's me, shoomy again. So yeah I forgot to mention someone when I wrote the other files. @coldwind

As you finish reading the file, the computer's battery runs out and you realize the electricity chamber was just a really large lava lamp. You also wonder if that was actually real or if someone was just writing a weird book
{I got a rlly small bit of inspiration from Pokémon sv}-{Also just so you know I do not control any real cats. Ones on wco, sure.}
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
hello hello. i ended up finding the thread myself lmao.

i dont care what kit (oldest/youngest/dying etc) i get assigned but here is my application for a kit :3 id always be fine with my kit dying a tragic death when theyre an apprentice.

and now. drumroll. my application.

name: orchidkit (icky to say ik but there is a reason)

general description: orchidkit is a timid and shy tom, though he barely engaged in a typical manner as a kit he can be brought out of his shell more and more through a lot of positive reinforcement and affection.

unlike his mothers tortoisshell colour, orchidkit's is a, in his opinion, rather boring orange tabby. (currently surpressing a comment about why he cant be tortoisshell too)
he is of avarage stature and not extraordinarily muscled despite his fur making him seem rather large and bulky.
his clear pale green eyes and closed off behaviour are reason to his prefix, "orchid" to symbolise both the potential brewing behind the walls he built between himself and the rest of the world and his eyes resembling the clear fresh green of...well...green orchids. lol.

i got a drawing too but i cant add that into this rn (its in my albums tho)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
So do i just make a kit-

Tide'Kit

[ | Tide'Paw | Tide'Bicker | ]

Submitting as Youngest kit!

Tide'Kit is an ever so cute spotted silver tabby, the silver leaning in on white. Pretty amber eyes, with a bit of pale yellow marks here and there (From Dragonfly'Cliff). Shes tiny, maybe a bit of dwarfism mixed in there.

She will attach to one person at a time, following them until the next person she can annoy/terrorize comes by (Mostly when she gets bored). She loves pouncing on cats she knows, with a strong fear of strangers. She is loving (And begging to be traumatized), but rather sensitive and can either spiral off into an angry tornado or break down into tears at a harsh scold.

Maybe she can be nicknamed Burr or Tide'Burr because of how she sticks to people when having no things to do?

The "Tide" part of her name comes from her voice, which is calming, repeating and also a bit adorable. The "Bicker" part of her warrior name comes from how much she chatters.

Shes a.... She/Her, surpise.
AFAB (Is that the base sexuality?)

looks a bit derpy tbh

There's probably something I'm missing! But here's my.... submission? Application?

( @dragonwind )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
Oooo can i have the dying kit? i love to rp and one of the things im really good at are details in what the character does, i feel like i wanna make the kit a little angry about something, maybe who's getting more attaion or how they're being treated as one of the kits or maybe just pure evil kitten. i know the kitten will be dying so it would make sense for a evil kit to die off before any real damage can be done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post

Name: Chasmkit
Age Order: Youngest Kit
Age Rate: 1 moon every 2 - 4 weeks
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: A lean and tall cat with light amber eyes
Personality: [+] Appreciative (is grateful for everything), Courteous (well-mannered), Trustworthy (does not lie and is reliable)
[=] Down-to-Earth (practical and realistic), Cautious (very careful and unwilling to take risks), Reserved (tends to keep feelings/thoughts private)
[-] Cowardly (lack of courage in danger), Ungenerous (unwilling to share resources), Likely to be Resentful (bitterness at having been treated unfairly)

Why did you apply?: 1 - I wanted to have another character in ThunderClan. 2 - I would like Chasmkit to have siblings because that would be fun. 3 - I am very active, meaning that I am on every day. This is my first time applying for a litter. 4 - I do not want my character to 'pop into existence' since that would make no sense.
How would you RP?: The little Chasmkit was in the Med Cat's Den because she was attacked by a young fox. The scratch on her right ear was bleeding a bit, but it was stopped by the cobweb dressing. Chasmkit's fluffy tail was wrapped around her body. She quietly sighed and proceeded to lay on her left side carefully.
Date Created: 11/03/2024

Hello, @dragonwind !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Placehokder Maybe

Howdy! If you've been quoted then that means you have put a placeholder, application, etc. If you are no longer interested let me know!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 05:17 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post

Howdy! If you've been quoted then that means you have put a placeholder, application, etc. If you are no longer interested let me know!
Oh no im still in- im just not sure what to do next -w- if the kits are born now i can go and make a request to get the kit added to the clan. this is my first time doing this btw- so sorry.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:15 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post

Letting ya know I'm no longer interested, hope ya and Dragonwind find all the roles and kits you're looking for!

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!