Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 11th, 2024, 08:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default antfluff kit finder

Hello hello

I'm really craving another ThunderClan kit, so I thought I would make a throwaway queen and find the kit a family instead of randomly having it poof into the world. So basically, Antfluff is going to have kits sometime soon (I'll puchase the baby boomer purrk) and then die after. How she dies I still have to figure out, but she had kits with an unknown rogue and they grow up in ThunderClan.

Antfluff is a smoke point molly with medium length fur and blue eyes. The father was a tortoiseshell with short fur and green eyes. As long as you keep the appearance somewhat realistic I don't really mind what you do here. These kits will know their mother, can't promise she will be with them for long though. They'll basically have some "free trauma" / character development at a young age and I'm hoping they can all grow together due to that. Of course it's also fine if they go a different path after their mother's death such as being completely closed when they're older, or just not thinking much of it since it happened when they were pretty young. Sorry if any of that doesn't make sense I'm tired right now lol.

I won't be too picky with this, you don't have to make a super detailed application. I don't have a set date for choosing, might just accept them one by one whenever I feel like it. The form is optional. Since I already rp a kit (tbd name) there's only 3 open slots, maybe less, I'm not sure yet.

Name:
Appearance:
Plot ideas:
Other:
Preferably oldest, youngest, or middle child? (just put a list of which you'd like most, and which the least):
Mention: @celeste

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 11th, 2024, 08:37 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: antfluff kit finder

I need to get back in thc sooo

Name: Oak/Wolf/Lion/Elkkit
Personality: very protective of his siblings, and only he can make fun of them. He’s a real sweetheart and just wants the best for his siblings, snd feels responsibility for them after their mother passed
Appearance: Large dark brown tabby? Listen i aint good at appearances for kits w/o being given designs for kits
Plot ideas: none
Other: sorry for typos on phone rn
Preferably oldest, youngest, or middle child? (just put a list of which you'd like most, and which the least): Oldest, middle, youngest

Yea in a bit lazy today sorry not sorry

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 11th, 2024, 09:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Morning/Veil/Fadedkit
Personality: Eager to prove his worth so that nobody will 'leave' him again, very attached to his siblings and often is closed off towards others in fear of being hurt again. Excitable, stubborn, determined, workaholic.
Appearance: (Ref for adult + kit in my album) Medium length, black furred tom with only a dull orange mask and forepaw, and green eyes
Plot ideas: None
Other: I am still new to WCO, so I'm still learning though I am active and I am no longer moderated
Preferably oldest, youngest, middle child? (List): Middle, youngest, oldest

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 11th, 2024 at 02:49 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:54 AM

Name: Dew/Drizzle/Mist/Frost/Fogkit
Gender: undecided, leaning towards female based on above two posts
Personality: the energetic one of the bunch. This kit loves to explore and make chaos. However, little know that it is in reality a coping mechanism for them after they were left behind after their mother died (they make as many friends as they can so they will always have someone by their side). The downfall of doing so is that as soon as they are in private, they become exhausted and drained easily and begin to suspect everycat.
Appearance: medium/longer-haired silver calico tabby with blue-green eyes
Plot ideas: none atm
Other: I’m also new to WCO, and I’d like other potential rp-ers know that I lean towards writing longer paragraphs in my responses.
Preferably oldest, youngest, or middle child? (just put a list of which you'd like most, and which the least): youngest, middle, oldest
Old February 11th, 2024, 01:53 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Name. Porcupinekit.
Gender. Intersex/nonbinary on allegiances, at least for now. (If you don't know what that is research or you could try asking me, though I'm not always very good at explaining things, so I can't promise I'll be able to give you a good explanation. Or you could ask copilot if you have copilot or some other AI if you don't)
Personality. A hyperactive cat who, especially when young is impulsive, often thinking before acting, very emotional, sometimes taking other people's emotions on as if they were their own, is very sensitive, is bad with sarcasm and socials cues, often takes things literally, and struggles with remembering names and faces. As they grow older, they will try to act normal in order to fit in. They will always be very outgoing and sometimes get obsessed with certain topics. They will be very kind and self-sacrificing, often to a fault. They become hyperaware as they grow older and will always be wondering whether they messed up somehow.
Appearance. Very fluffy tortoiseshell cat with poofy short fur and blue-green heterochromia.
Plot ideas. Porcupinekit will struggle with high functioning depression and high functioning anxiety from a young age as well as gender dysphoria, wondering where they fit in since they're biologically neither/both male or female and feeling pressured to struggle to fit in, always wondering if they messed up somehow. I'm planning on having them joining a friend group of three of my characters, Slugkit, who is currently unborn and may or may not be one of the kits of Dragonflycliff, and Mantiskit, who may be Mantispaw by the time the group is formed. Mantiskit/paw will basically be the older sister of the group, as she is the oldest by moons, highly intelligent and extremely mature for her age. Porcupinekit's littermates will of course be welcome to join if they're accepted and their roleplayers want them to. I might have some more later.
Other. Just in case you're wondering, yes, Porcupine is an accepted prefix. I rechecked to be sure, as I noticed that it was there while checking the list of approved names earlier, while searching for an accepted unique prefix that preferably was some type of animal and that I liked the sound of because I like things that are unique, and I love animals. You're welcome to check yourself. Also, if I missed any female pronouns, it's because most of my characters are female, so I'm used to using female pronouns. Oh, and they have autism. I'll use them whether they're accepted or not, because I've fallen in love with them. Their tone of voice is always emotionless. They often fidget, especially when young, but as they grow older and become hyper-aware they are always checking to make sure that they are not fidgeting because it might hurt their chances of fitting in. Of being normal.
Preferably oldest, middle or youngest. I don't care. [This is done as far as I know, but I might edit later]
Mention. @celeste

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 22nd, 2024 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I keep using female pronouns instead of neutral pronouns. Also, some words were misspelled.
Old February 11th, 2024, 02:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

placeholderrrr
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Name: Morning/Veil/Fadedkit
Personality: Eager to prove his worth so that nobody will 'leave' him again, very attached to his siblings and often is closed off towards others in fear of being hurt again. Excitable, stubborn, determined, workaholic.
Appearance: (Ref for adult + kit in my album) Medium length, black furred tom with only a dull orange mask and forepaw, and green eyes
Plot ideas: None
Other: I am still new to WCO, so I'm still learning though I am active and I am no longer moderated
Preferably oldest, youngest, middle child? (List): Middle, youngest, oldest
oo accepted, i love the design and the personality!!

omg yalls applications are so good youre gonna make me go broke buying the bundle of babies purrk LOL

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old February 12th, 2024, 09:56 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

cough

must resist. two characters is enough

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old February 13th, 2024, 01:52 PM
chair spinny spins

Bump Policy: what does that mean? sorry I'm new (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Hello hello

I'm really craving another ThunderClan kit, so I thought I would make a throwaway queen and find the kit a family instead of randomly having it poof into the world. So basically, Antfluff is going to have kits sometime soon (I'll puchase the baby boomer purrk) and then die after. How she dies I still have to figure out, but she had kits with an unknown rogue and they grow up in ThunderClan.

Antfluff is a smoke point molly with medium length fur and blue eyes. The father was a tortoiseshell with short fur and green eyes. As long as you keep the appearance somewhat realistic I don't really mind what you do here. These kits will know their mother, can't promise she will be with them for long though. They'll basically have some "free trauma" / character development at a young age and I'm hoping they can all grow together due to that. Of course it's also fine if they go a different path after their mother's death such as being completely closed when they're older, or just not thinking much of it since it happened when they were pretty young. Sorry if any of that doesn't make sense I'm tired right now lol.

I won't be too picky with this, you don't have to make a super detailed application. I don't have a set date for choosing, might just accept them one by one whenever I feel like it. The form is optional. Since I already rp a kit (tbd name) there's only 3 open slots, maybe less, I'm not sure yet.

Name:
Appearance:
Plot ideas:
Other:
Preferably oldest, youngest, or middle child? (just put a list of which you'd like most, and which the least):
Would a long-furred light gray tom with jade green eyes work?
Old February 14th, 2024, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogpoolthecat View Post
Would a long-furred light gray tom with jade green eyes work?
Yeah!