Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 02:45 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: love is like a blooming rose

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:02 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

possible placeholder maybeee
but probably not.
someone bump me on this if i forget (:

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:11 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Oh I so would, I’ve got too many characters rn tho :’]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; March 19th, 2024 at 04:12 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:36 AM
chasing away dreams

look a finder

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old March 19th, 2024, 01:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom! NOTE: I will be making this look a lot prettier later /w\ I’m just getting info down rn

Current bio page for Orangeblossom <3
About me!

Howdy! We’ve talked a bit in the chat box and had very brief ic character interaction with Morningkit and Springlight (paw, at the time), I want to note though that Morningkit is one of the characters I write the least with and usually I write a bit better. I have quite a few cats but I tend to keep up with them all with a few very obvious favorite children. If accepted, Orange would also be a favorite child and would have more time devoted to him. I am very active and log in at least once a day and have a post rate of 8.2 per day.

Orangeblossom

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Appearance‧₊˚❀༉‧ ₊˚.

Orangeblosssom has a mix of traits from the La Perm cat and the Ocicat that influences his appearance and traits. He is a medium height, medium fur that is curly and a short bobbed tail from an incident in his youth. He is tri-colored orange, pale orange, and light brown with dark green eyes. While he is a diligent warrior he is a bit accident prone as he often forgets to think through things if he feels that it can end with helping the clan and therefore has some light scarring here and there.

╔══~~══╗
"In case you ever foolishly forget:
I am never not thinking of you."
- Virginia Woolf

╚══~~══╝

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Personality‧₊˚❀༉ ₊˚.

Orangeblossom is a very positive cat and always tries to keep on the positive side of things though sometimes, more often than not now, this positive acts like a mask over his actual feelings. In a nutshell, Orangeblossom is loyal, supportive, generous, and honest for positive traits; toxic-positive and a perfectionist to himself for more neutral traits; and then noisy and stubborn at times, usually when it comes to what he thinks is best though he is normally open minded and communicative, for negative traits. Orangeblossom is a helpful cat and is usually very outgoing and social, always looking for a new cat to meet and aims to make all cats in Thunderclan feel seen and heard and welcomed, he is also very family-friend orientated! Orangeblossom would have 3(ish) younger adopted/half siblings that I would put up a finder to find if he is accepted. Orangeblossom when is paws aren’t tied up with warrior duties and is spent with his siblings, helping them with lessons and playing with them, friends, making sure they are alright and just hanging out, and Springlight, from dates to just enjoying having her nearby. Orangeblossom for all his talk of taking care of yourself and making sure his clanmates, especially family-friends, are okay, he doesn’t understand the need for himself to take mental breaks. Sure he’ll take physical breaks after working a lot, or making sure he has ate and the things but he doesn’t take time to just…drop the facade of always being okay and happy. Not until Springlight, and it wouldn’t be for awhile until he feels he can be vulnerable with her.

╔══~~══╗
"If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets."
- Haruki Murakami

╚══~~══╝

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Family tree‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Mother: his mother was a very important figure in his life and only parent while growing up. She helped him in his kit and apprentice years and was always there for him until she passed away from illness when he was 15 moons, so he is still grieving her but Orange knows that she wouldn’t want him to be sad for her so he tries to push through it (not always the most healthiest thing, he kind of just doesn’t let himself feel sad at all and bottles it up |: )

Father: no thoughts on him. He was absent in Orange’s life so Orange doesn’t give much thought on him.

Grandmother (Mother's side): Orangeblossom heard many stories of his grandmother's bravery growing up and he is actually named after her though most cats think the 'Orange' in his name comes from the color of his pelt, though they aren't far off the mark because his grandma's similarly colored pelt was what she was named after. She had a nearly fully orange pelt with pale orange splotches.

Siblings!: [ would be dependent on the rpers if the finder is put up but close and positive, Orange cares for his siblings a lot and is sort of like a parent for them after their mother’s passing]

╔══~~══╗
"If I had a flower for every time I think of you
then I would only have one flower;
because I never stopped thinking of you.
"
- Unknown
╚══~~══╝

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Dynamic with Spring and Love languages‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.
..ᐢ₎

Anyways, as I rambled about before, the people closest to him matter a lot to Orangeblossom and that would be especially clear for his love of Springlight. In no world would he hide his affections after the two have officially become mates! He would bring her favorite flowers and plants and prey and whatever he sees while out and about that reminds him of her. This shiny rock I saw caught my eyes like you did when we first met, completely genuine. His love language would be mainly gift-giving and quality time.
WIP

╔══~~══╗
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
-John Green

╚══~~══╝

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Plot/Meet cute ideas‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

So meet cute idea…Orange was an idiot and got injured on a patrol (little hurt paw nothing bad) while trying to get some herbs for the med den. When he is being treated by Spring, he notices that she is a bit down or maybe just tired and kind of just… “What did the daisy say to the thyme when they saw the medicine cat….oh no! Dai (dae)-sy (see) us! We’re out of thyme (time)!” and then they kind of just stare at each other for a few moments or something and then Orangeblossom kind of flusters and sheepishly is like…”yeah, not my best material, at least a 3/5?

Going off the previous idea, I think the moment that Orangeblossom realizes that Springlight is feeling down or is just tired in general he would start going out of his way to try and help her and Drizzle out whenever he can. Volunteering for herb patrols, bringing in fresh prey, bringing in herbs he just randomly find, bringing little trinkets. At first, it would be nothing more but what he always does for his clan mates, making sure they are alright, but over time maybe Springlight and Orangeblossom can start hanging out more and as the two get closer Orangeblossom falls in love first. At first, he wouldn't recognize it as love, rather he thinks of Springlight as a really good friend. One day, though, he is chatting to someone, probably his best friend outside of Spring, and they are like "lol, it sounds like you are in love or something." as a joke, but then Orangeblossom is like..."dude, I don't think that's a joke." Then comes the falling incredibly hard in love, like rolling down a rock a million times taller than the Stormcrest and then slamming straight on your face, in love. He would try to keep himself together but it was like realizing what the feelings were made them feel that much stronger and he just couldn't contain it all but at the same time he didn't want to confess, he didn't want to lose Springlight because there's just no way for her to feel the same way back, right????

The Flower Field (this is expanded on in his RP examples)
Growing up, Orangeblossom's mother would take him out to a little field that fills with wild flowers during new leaf. He has countless memories from kithood to early warriorhood with his siblings and mother before her death shared here. After that he doesn't visit for a while. Then he invites Springlight because she helped him feel actually happy again and it felt fitting to bring her to his happy place. Maybe it can be sort of like a date, and maybe some heart-to-heart moments and conversations can be had or they can just exist together, I'm open to anything.

Meeting siblings...
So after making their relationship official, Orangeblossom would want to formally introduce Springlight to his siblings. Basically, family bonding with Springlight being welcomed into the Orange Tree family. The actual RP would depend on what personalities each kit has but I think it would be pretty cute anyways. Definitely a bit more simple but a cute idea nonetheless in my opinion lol.

Less plot points but little things they can do!
- Walks; Orangeblossom would be more than happy to be affectionate with Springlight in public but being more vulnerable or emotionally he's a bit more private because he has this facade of a mask he wears that he always needs to seem happy around others and so he doesn't really let himself be calm unless he is away and only when alone or with Springlight.
- Picnics; falls in line with the above, just being able to hang out together for a time. Also cloud watching and stargazing can also happen on these!
- WIP

So I was thinking that because this is both Springlight and Orangeblossom's first relationship they would have a bit of a learning curve as expected and I think part of that would be balancing work life and personal life if that makes sense. So I think with Springlight's habits (unless this isn't fitting which is completely fine as well) maybe she starts to prioritize work and spends less time with Orangeblossom who, overthinking his first relationship and is worrying that he isn't being as good of a partner as he could be, reads into this and starts trying to overcompensate and 'do better so that Springlight doesn't leave him.' It would be pretty easy to solve just a bit of communication goes a long way.

╔══~~══╗
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
- Leo Christopher

╚══~~══╝

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Character arc/future plans‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

I have a hard time planning out the specifics of character arcs before hand because most of the time my best decisions for a character is made on the fly in RP, though my general idea where I plan to start this character with him mostly focusing on building a better future for his siblings and loved ones. I'll be sure to fill this in more as I continue working on this but again character arcs don't really come to me beforehand lol.

Put quote :]
‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Roleplaying Examples‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

WIP

Header when I make when
Orangeblossom
He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks (I’ll probably spin the wheel for him if accepted)

Orangeblossom grimaced slightly as his curly fur got caught in the brambles that he was attempting to squeeze through, little orange tufts coming off on the thorns, some thorns tearing off and mixing in with his fur in return. That would be a pain to deal with but it wasn’t anything that he couldn’t handle, some extra grooming for his already high-maintenance fur was going to be annoying. He shook his head lightly and let a purr rumble in his chest as he finally escaped the clutches of the brambles and tumbled slightly into the clearing on the other side. It was brilliant! Everything seemed so untouched! How did a cat like him get so lucky! The grass was bright and shimmering as the sun rising in the sky melted the frost and lit up the remaining dew like stars in the sky, wild flowers of all sorts of varieties were laying across the field the beginning of newleaf promising more to bloom, the trees surrounded the little field in a semi-circle, thick brambles filling in between each one completely hiding this little haven from an outsider’s view. Orangeblossom was no stranger, and he was sure that he wasn’t the only cat to visit this place. He wouldn’t be for sure in just a few nights.

All over again, giddiness filled his limbs at the thoughts of the plans ahead, Springlight would love this place surely. It was calm and it was quiet, just what the hardworking molly deserved, and it was gorgeous. The tom walked slowly through the taller bits of grass before stepping into the shorter, greener grass with all the flowers. He took a pause in his looking around to sniff at a wildflower. It was purple and dropped slightly, like the weight of its beauty made it tired, it reminded him of Springlight. So pretty and hardworking but not understanding that it was okay to just stop and smell the flowers. He smiled to himself and the warrior made a note to pick a few of them to bring back to her on his way home. Green eyes dragged across the trees and more specifically the brambles. He would need to clear some away for sure, it wouldn’t do to lose fur every time he came and went. The reminding brambles could do with some prettying up, some flowers would be easy to weave into the sharp plants. Next was to make sure that the area was free of any sort of animal den. If Orangeblossom remembered correctly there wasn’t even a den nearby and none of the patrols had sighted anything strange. As mixed matched paws carried him through the area, scent of blooming flowers, fresh dew, and pine washed over him, nostalgia planted itself in his mind.

His paws were suddenly less sure, and more prone to tripping as he moved too quickly for himself, until eventually a twig sticking out but hidden by flowers, grass, and excitement caught on his paw and sent him colliding with the ground. Orangekit looked up and the figure of his mother’s strong but lean frame was walking towards him humming that gentle lullaby as she gently took his paws and checked little Orangekit over for injuries. Her song washed over him before the tears building in his eyes could even think of dropping, she smiled but her face was hazy now. Specific details covered by wild flowers and stars. Emerald eyes, misty from the trip down memory lane, opened and Orangeblossom found himself frozen in place. There only a few tail-lengths away was the exact twig that tripped him so long ago. The little thing was rotted and broken in half, but Orangeblossom was sure that it was the one. This place held so many memories, of his mother, of his siblings, of himself and soon it would have memories of him and Springlight. Perhaps, he should tell her some stories.

Well, then back to work, yes? Alright, let’s see here. Field, all check. Fixing up the brambles, to be done. Collecting Springlight’s favorite flowers, to be done right before so they are fresh. Hunting some of her favorite prey, also to be done so it’s fresh. Making sure, too curious kitten are following?” At the item of his list, Orangeblossom whipped around, smiling wide and eyes bright. Hmmm…he stalked forward carefully. Though he was honestly surprised that he didn’t find a single one of his siblings trying to sneak out with him and tease him about cooties. That or they have suddenly gotten really good at sneaking which likely isn’t the case. “What else?” His eyes bunched up in the corners as Orangeblossom squinted his green eyes in thought. Nope, that was all that was left…well all besides…asking…Springlight out tonight. The too happy feeling spread from his heart to his paws and all the up to his ears. A giggle escaping him as he did a few bounds around the little flower field. Ugh, he was so in love, young him would be gagging but! Too bad, so sad! Young him hasn’t yet had the pleasure of meeting Springlight.

Asking Springlight out, yeah, he has this! Just walk up, flowers in paw, and- The tom acted out the scene to himself, chest puffed and chin raised high as he strided a few steps forward, “Springlight, my dearest love! Take a break for once and come with me for the night!- no, what even is that?” The tom judged himself before continuing, “Springlight, I was really hoping that I could bring you to my kithood place! I would…really like it if you’d come..” Orangeblossom shook his head. This needed to be perfect, well not perfect, but as close to it as possible for Springlight! She deserved perfect and more but Orangeblossom knew that he couldn’t do that, but he would try his best and those poor excuses of ‘asking out’ were not his best. He ran a few paces before hopping and landing on his paws dramatically, “My stars and moon, my sun in the sky, my flowers to my grass-too much, too much….UGH!” The tom groaned before flopping back and staring at the clouds in the sky as they passed by. Why was this harder than confessing was….The warrior flopped onto his side and dug his face into his paws. He was worse than a swooning apprentice with their first crush.

Grass shuffling behind him caught his attention instantly and he quickly attempted to get his paws under him but tripped and landed on his chin, front paws tucked beneath him and his back ones uselessly spread out. A shadow formed over him and Orangeblossom looked up to see the sky-no not the sky, but Springlight’s brilliant blue eyes. Flush spread through his face and the tom smiled sheepishly at the molly, before reaching out for one of the nearby purple flowers, cutting it free from its stem with a claw before holding it out for her to take on a open paw, “Springlight, I want to show you something special, will you let me tonight?” He smiled, eyes wrinkled around the edges and green eyes shimmering with love despite the sun being blocked, an expression of pure love as he awaited her answer.

Put quote :]
‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Basics‧₊˚❀༉‧₊ .

Orangeblossom

Name Meaning/previous names
Orange: Named after his grandmother though most think that it is from the color of his pelt though that wasn't completely off the mark as his grandmother was named after her similarly colored pelt.

Blossom: For the joy that blossoms whenever he is around

Orangekit, Orangepaw

Rank
Warrior

Previous ranks
Kit, apprentice

Sexuality
Pan-demiromantic

Mental disorders

Thoughts on kits
Isn't super into the idea at his age but would be open to whatever Springlight wants when they are a bit older. He already has his kid siblings to take care of now that his mother has passed, and as much as he loves it he doesn't want to raise any other kits for awhile but loves the idea for the future.

Loves
- Springlight!
- Lizard
- Blue
- Newleaf
- wild flowers
- the smell of fresh rain
- taking care of Thunderclan, family, and friends

- greenleaf
- singing
- walks
- quiet time

Dislikes
- being alone for too long
- red
- early mornings
- kitten bites

Hates
- Anyone who dares to hurt Thunderclan, family, friends
- Those who bully/are mean to others
- bluejays
- bright lights

Fun facts on Orange!
Another qoute
‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.Art‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Insert the doodles I’ve done so far :]

Things to be added still:
-Roleplay examples:
~ Of Orangeblossom in general
-More plot ideas/interaction ideas
-Thoughts on Kits
-Idk but I am probably missing more
- Character dialog quotes
- Art
- Better formatting
- Orangeblossom basics lol, how did I forget that
- potentially add animatic if finished in time

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 22nd, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Old March 20th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Havenshade
~AMAB tom, he/him, orange mackerel tabby with light brown splotches and brown-grey heterochromia, 19 moons, heterosexual~

Let's start with the basics

Havenshade is a quite ill-humored tom to say the least, many know of his grouchy nature. But, of course, he is much more than that. Those who don't know him well might say he's a downer with an annoyingly short fuse. However, Havenshade is really a quite mature but curious soul. When something interests him, he can't fight the urge to know more and investigate the matter. Quite a strange combination, I know. Grumpy and curious are not usually two traits well associated with one another. A fact that is not very well known about him is his overprotective attitude for those close to him, the reason for this being that he doesn't let many get close enough to find this out. At times he proves to be quite devoted and enthusiastic to something that really interests him, this isn't a common occurrence for him. When Havenshade does stumble upon something that interests him to such an extent, he can't help but be a bit possessive. This interesting thing could range from another cat to a special place, he doesn't give out his attention lightly. If he doesn't like something, such as attention or a clanmate, he'll simply ignore it. However, on the other paw, if he were to take interest in something (or someone), then he would make it his personal goal to find out all he can about it/them. Surprisingly enough, he displays his affection toward things quite openly, whether it's sharing prey with a loved one or even proceeding in a long conversation about his favorite things about them. Over all, despite what he wants you to think, he's a big softie.

His love language

Havenshade is rather obvious when he takes interest in another, he gets quite excited to be around them and will display his care through either a sweet gesture or an 'accidental' touch. He also enjoys giving the occasional gift to loved ones, such as a flower or an especially plump mouse. His love language is majorly physical touch and quality time, enjoying all the little moments he shares with his loved ones. He'd also be quite protective of that cat, probably spending some time watching over them to make sure no 'threats' decide to make contact with them (of course he would never admit this).

Havenshade's potential dynamic with Springlight

At first, Havenshade might ignore Springlight, seeing as he doesn't know her very well. But then they somehow meet, and something about her peaks his interest. After that he watches her more closely, finding things that only make him more curious. He keeps attempting to hang out with Springlight, trying to find out the reason behind his curiosity. At some point his curiosity turns into adoration, it seems that everything Springlight does is cute. He also admires her resolve and focus in her work. For a while, he knows nothing of the depression or anxiety swirling inside of her, nothing of her trauma. However, maybe after a while, they know each other quite well. They're each other's close friends, supporting one another through life's trials. Maybe one day they're hanging out and Springlight seems especially down; quiet and spaced out. Maybe they have a long conversation and Springlight ends up telling Havenshade everything, then they have a heart-to-heart about how he will never let anything hurt her again and that she's safe from now on.

Anyway, to sum it up, Havenlight would be supportive, admiring, and caring for her. She'd literally be the only cat who's gotten close enough to see the real him.

He would definitely be her bodyguard, he'd be the one lurking behind her as she talks to other cats; giving them the death glare that says "you touch her and you're dead." She would mean the world to him and he would do anything to make her happy.

Plot ideas

⦾ Maybe someone is mean to/bullies Springlight and (in secret) Havenshade beats them up later? Then that bully is scared to go near Spring again and she questions him about it and he would be like: "I don't know what happened, I guess you're just that intimidating!"

⦾ Havenshade does something stupid and gets hurt, having to spend a bit of time in the medicine den with Spring?

⦾ Maybe Springlight possibly gets hurt and he gets really worried over her, showing her his soft side and at the same time making him even more overprotective?

Detailed description

Havenlight is a bright orange mackerel tabby with light brown splotches and brown-grey heretochromia. He is of average height, with a muscular but lean build. His fur is fairly short, but wiry with longer chest fur. His ears are triangular, pointing outward a little more to the sides. His muzzle is semi-long with a rounder shape, eyes a soft almond shape.

My plans for this character

I plan for Havenshade to be one of my main oc's, I really like his character design so far. He is a new character, but I plan to really put a lot of effort into him and build him a reputation in the clan. I'll likely use him for a couple plots and he'll be one of my more active characters. I'm planning on giving him anxiety sometime in the future, I'll probably give him a little trauma too. ♡

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 21st, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 11:35 AM
chasing away dreams

Old March 20th, 2024, 09:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Roleplayer Introduction
Hello there! >: )
If you saw this post before, no you didn't. Some things were clarified and hence, I am rewriting Duckfrond's application.

I'm Mica, y'all've probably seen me around in cbox or pestering Dark and talle in the discord! I'm a very active rper who just lightened their load of cats, then immediately proceeded to add Hillstrider, and hopefully one other cat.

Who is this mystery cat, you say??? Well, allow me to introduce you to:
╰╼|════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════|╾╯
‧₊˚✧[Duckfrond]✧˚₊‧
╭╼|═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══|╾╮
Basic Information
Name: Duckfrond
Orientation: heterosexual
Appearance: Dusky orange Abyssinian/Japanese bobtail mix with yellow-green eyes. He's not only a little stub of a tail, so instead of expressing with it, he'll often use his back paws to signal instead.
Personality: Bubbly and firey, Duckfrond is basically the epitome of the jokester hot head side character. He's definitely got bees for brains, but sometimes those bees will converge to create a coherent thought that comes out in the form of an excited slurry of information. Filter? None. But why would he need it? No one takes him seriously anyway!
Vicious both on and off the battlefield, Duckfrond is a master at barbed comments. He never shouts in anger, and is always visibly lighthearted and carefree. But his version of ripping someone a new one is by absolutely destroying them verbally.
Song: Rock it For Me by Caravan Palace
"'Bad boys' are not so picky
They ride away, and feel so happy
to fight for girls they do adore;
Snortin' like boars rollin' on the floor"
╰╼|════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════|╾╯

╭╼|═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══|╾╮
Love Life
What I'm thinking is Duckfrond and Springlight were friends when they were kits--with Duck being only a moon or so older than Spring. Perhaps they promised to be friends forever, but with Springlight's acceptance as the medicine cat apprentice, and Duckfrond's focus on his training, things just... fizzled out. Perhaps, that friendship can be rekindled, and flamed into something more.

Duckfrond is Springlight's main hype man. His bubbly nature leads him to consistently support his friends in everything they do. He would hold Springlight's flower while she beat someone up. He would tell the cashier she asked for no pickles. He would wear foam fingers to cheer her on while she's just walking down the street.

Let's talk development: Duckfrond isn't really looking for a relationship right now. He's enjoying being his silly little bachelor self. However! As he spends more time with Springlight, and their friendship rekindles, he would develop feelings for her! After a few instances of them being alone together (perhaps him realizing she's super stressed, and taking her out for some relaxation), he realizes that there is no one in the forest he would rather be around than her.

What about kits? Duckfrond is way too immature for kits currently. But once he grows up, matures a bit, he would be open to the idea. He would never pester her about it, and if she expressed discomfort with the idea, he would not bring it up again until she does.
╰╼|════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════|╾╯

╭╼|═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══|╾╮
Plot Ideas
We all know that the ShadowClan raid of ThunderClan's camp is coming at some point. Perhaps Duckfrond gets a little too enthusiastic and ends up pretty badly hurt. Spring could be like "why on earth would you let yourself get all banged up" just joking with him, and he replies with "just an excuse to see ya"
Protective Duckfrond during the battle : ) He would see someone too close to Spring and absolutely tear into them
Now that Newleaf is approaching, he could ask Spring to give him a little herbal knowledge (specifically flowers) so he could pick her flowers and bring her little gifts : )
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 22nd, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 12:24 PM
chasing away dreams

trips