Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 01:11 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: love is like a blooming rose

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

been looking for an rp for my boy rowanfrost

✧*̥˚ name *̥˚✧
Rowanfrost

✧*̥˚ age *̥˚✧
20 moons

✧*̥˚ general info and personality *̥˚✧

Rowanfrost is a very sturdy, muscular, and handsome tom. He is a russet-colored tabby tom with ice-blue eyes and a large X-shaped scar between his eyes. He has had many people crush on him, but he doesn't really like others and is closed off because he knows most of those cats just like his handsomeness and not his personality. While he looks imposing and gruff on the outside (which he can easily be if he needs to), he's a pretty big softie on the inside, lending a shoulder to cry on and comforting them. He's a little hesitant to be in a relationship for the reason mentioned already, and he'd only be in a true relationship once he realizes the other cat actually cares about
him on the inside and not just the outside.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ kits *̥˚✧

He would definitely express discomfort with being a father at first, considering he doesn't think he'd be a good dad, but he might mention it in passing but would stop if Spring is hesitant, considering he isn't that inclined to the idea at first. But if she actually has kits, he would realize how much he loves them and basically be Spring's Fernsong (kinda like how Ivypool was like "me want kit but still warrior" and he'd be like "ok, so im gonna never leave the nursery") and would kinda neglect his warrior duties to be a good dad since Spring would be busy being a med cat, and I can now imagine him playing with a kit in front of him while having the others climb on his back <3

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ ideas/plots *̥˚✧
~ At the beginning, he'd probably just like the way she looks, and would throw a couple of flirts at Spring, but during the ShadowClan raid on the ThunderClan camp he'd get pretty badly hurt and almost dies, and that's when he gets to know her caring side and would be forever in her debt for his whole life

~ During the battle he'd be fighting for his Clan, but he'd see a cat attack Spring and would get really badly wounded fighting them off but manages to chase off the cat and Spring would be like "are you okay" and he'd be like "yep" and then falls over

~my boy is kinda on and off with his personality and he is the second most Gemini Gemini that I have ever seen (the first is me, obviously)

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ extra*̥˚✧

If I'm not chosen I think you should give @/Micanomancy's Duckfrond a chance!

I spent like 45 minutes on this and i am very proud

Good luck to everyone!

@vei

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; March 21st, 2024 at 05:48 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:38 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

"If I have to Walk the World to make you fall for me I promise you, I promise you, I will"

user13595_pic49879_1710364459.png
I see you've decided to consider Sproutfleck for your wonderful wonderful finder! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. So, I assume we must get to the basics of him. Sproutfleck is a white tom with red-brown splotches and green eyes. He has a scar over one eye and a nick in one ear. He has a bob tail and is broad-shouldered, and is more muscular in his forpaws than his hind paws. I'm working on getting Beefed Up for him.

You're still here? Well, no we must get into his personality.

+
Goodnatured
Friendly
Respectful

=
Talkative
eager-to-battle
Firecely, obsessively loyal
"WHAT did you say? That's MY family, and you can't talk like that. Say it one more time, I freaking dare you. One. More. Time."

-
Awkward
Evasive of his background
Snappy to cats he doesn't know

Loves:
Clouds
Thunderclan
The idea of Hornets
Being social

Hates
Being Disrespected
Being Underestimated
Getting pushed around
Being Ignored
Awkward Conversations

"If you need a friend,"

Sproutfleck is fiercely protective and loyal to his family, but is obssessively Loyal to ThunderClan. After he watched a close friend get executed, Sproutfleck was desperate for any sort of way to prove himself. He picked up again his love for clouds originating from his kithood as a rogue, and he avoided making good friends. After becoming close to Daylightpaw, heas alrmed when she said he liked him. At this, he pressed away and if it wasn't for his chatty nature he would've been completely isolated. While he's still distrustful of most non-hornets or high ranks, he has always viewed One cat in particular as isolated and alone- you guessed it- Springlight! Her quiet mannerism made him feels as though she were sad and alone all the time, like maybe nobody cared about her. He had no idea it was because he was shy. I'm thinking they could meet by Sproutfleck, thinking she's very very depressed and unwanted, asking if she was okay. He recalls his own hard times and, after she replies in any way, he'd dive into his own actions. He then presumes to talk her ear off- oh. Uhm, other ear off.(I'm so funny haha.) He will continue to nervously check in on her, worrying about an unwanted and unloved cat cat who isn't in fact unwanted, she may eventually (I'd assume?) Warm up to him better. Eventually, he wouldn't seek her out just from worry, but for simple talking, or cloud-watching invitations.

"Don't Look to a Stranger; You know in the end"

Sproutfleck isn't much of a kit guy, but if he became a father he'd explode and reform full-fledged father mode. As of now he's skeptical and is more set on proving himself into a higher-up or hornet position, and if Spring wanted kids, he'd reluctantly accept. He'd probably be tthe first one to confess he adores the time he gets to spend with her, due to his chatty nature, and Immediately dive into some complex and flattering speech and completely forget what he was supposed to say and then awkwardly jump to the point.

"I'll always be there."

"I'll always be there,"

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck

Purrks: None
Tags; @/vei

The tom was worried. His jade-green eyes glanced at the medicine den, watching. He was watching for one cat in particular; for one cat, which reminded him of himself if he'd not been so chatty- the newly-named medicine cat, Springlight. He knew she was in there, all he had to do was go in. He needed to go in, he needed to make sure she wasn't having... bad thoughts. The way she hung out alone made him feel as though nobody cared enough to talk to her, other than her former mentor of course. But then again, Drizzlecloud was deaf, so communication must be pretty tricky. She needed a cat who could really hear her thoughts and had been there, done that. Well, almost been there, done that. Close enough. Either way, the proud tom couldn't suppress feelings of worry. He wanted to confront her. He would. Without thinking of any sort of punishment for marching in like he would, he trotted right up to her and mewed, "Hey there, Springlight." he felt a bit nervous about barging in like he did. Well, he started it, so he needed to finish it. Ugh, he was tired. Tired because he had stayed up all night on a night patrol, just to prove his worth. Hadn't he done that enough?

No. To the tom, he never did it enough. Having a traitorous friend at one point was bad enough. He needed to show Bumblestar he was good enough, he was worthy of being a hornet. He was, he knew he was worthy. Hmmph. "You're always alone and I was thinking nobody talked to you for a really mean reason which is probably not true but I just uh... wanted to check? Sorry, I just want to let you know that if I'm right I've been there, and the lan is here for you... or something? Wait!" He jerked around, eyes wide and claws digging into the earth. He pointed to the clouds. "That's my favorite cloud, the little wisps. You think they're so insignificant, so small and helpless. But their rain gives us water, their cover gives us shade from the sun, and then their gone, jobs finished."

He realized how silly that was to say and offered a sheepish grin. "That was kind of stupid. But I really, really like clouds. Do you have a favorite?" All thoughts of his original reason for being there were forgotten at the sight of his favorite cloud kind. He dearly loved the wispy streaks scattered across the sky. But anything delicate, he noted, could turn deadly. The drizzle the wisps could bring could drown the camp, and could turn dark in a split second. Like cats, he thought. Like everyone.

"I'm sorry but I'm just thinkin' of the right words to say; I know they don't sound the way I plant them to be."

Hi, there! I just wanted to add this in for some notes and words about this. I love ThunderClan's medicine cats and the thought of Sproutfleck interacting with one really warms my heart. But I want you to know that even though I really like the medicine cats, I'll not be in bad spirits if someone else Is picked. I know a lot of people would be, to be honest. Sprout is very, very important to me, but he always has room in his heart for another friend. I'd be down from friendship, honestly! His nature could use a confidante when he needs it, and I think Springlight and him could get along really well. I guess that's it for what I have to say. I worked on this over the course of two days, so good luck to everyone! Thank you for reading this, have a great day

"But if I have to walk the world to make you fall for me I promise you; I promise you; I will"
--The promise by When in Rome
user13595_pic49916_1710406899.png

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:02 AM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

cough

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 22nd, 2024, 06:09 AM
chasing away dreams

you know you are interested

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old March 22nd, 2024, 12:53 PM
chasing away dreams

will be picking tomorrow or sunday!

Old March 22nd, 2024, 04:19 PM
chasing away dreams

faceplants