Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:38 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:35 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 01:29 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:28 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:46 PM
View Poll Results: fan of
Star Trek / Star wars 3 50.00%
MHA 2 33.33%
FNAF 2 33.33%
Camp Halfblood 3 50.00%
Mythology 4 66.67%
DC Superhero High 2 33.33%
Marvel Heros 2 33.33%
WoF 4 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 9th, 2023, 08:07 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Ultra HPA Sign ups| Biggest Post Of My Life!

HPA

Old Links:
Alliences: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=56003
old roleplay: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=55422
V-Day dance: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=55657
Skeleton Attack: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=55983
Prophecy's: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=56002
Hollow Hearts City: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=55854

Welcome fellow students to HPA, a well beloved school for prospecting heroes, villains, vigilanties and anti-heros, and we can’t forget Super Heros, and Super Villians. Who knows, perhaps you’ll be the next World's Great Hero in the Galaxy. We know we aren’t alone in this universe, nor in this multiverse or dimension. We know the Monsters, the Mutants, The HalfBloods, The Demigods, we know everyone. And we want you to shine!

Our School Policy:
No Foul play, as in do NOT kill your fellow students!
No Going to the Dungeon, not unless you want to join the creatures down there forever!
No Pet’s larger Than a great dane inside the School Buildings or Dorms, otherwise they MUST
No Time Traveling.
No Mind Control, we all should know this, we’ve been teaching this since elementary school.

Roleplay Rules:
No Powerplaying! Respect Others! No Bullying! Nothing that Breaks the Site Guidelines!

More WILL be added if Needed. The Student council does have the Power to Change up the School Policy! Meetings of the Student Council will be held when needed!

School Grounds:
Arcane Sports court: a wide plot of grass land in which multiple volleyball courts are set up, along with badminton, tennis, and beachball courts. Next to Them is the Miniature Golf course, perfect for relaxing in the sun.

Cliff’s: Bordering one side of the New School is the Cliffs, and below? There’s the Ocean and the cruel rocks that would kill if one fell on them.

School New’s Board:
The School Year is up and Running as we welcome some new faces into our school. Our newest principal, Silverhood, has been bringing some new changes to the school. Hope you all have a wonderful school year!

Past History of the fallen City:
It was So Very long Since anyone had Been to this Forgotten city, its Secrets and Ashes were now out in the open... The Boy Knew this From history he'd heard and read about. They Said a Fight, that Nearly Shook The Earth to its Core. a fight in which the city was destroyed and deem'd Both Unlivable and Cursed, given how many Attacks and Bad Battles that had occured in the Cities History.

he Above all people would Know about this... For it had Been His Ancestor that Began it All. Connor Bright aka The Silver Bandit. a Monster, that killed off its alternate form because of its softness... Killed Maize...

The Boy Shook His Head in Disgust as he perched on the ruins of an old apartment building, now missing its north side wall... every where in the city had pieces missing, destroyed. nothing was livable here anymore. but He Knew He'd have To get used To It, Thanks to His family, and there Tragic Bloodline History.... a History of Villians, Merciless and Cruel.

It Was Because of Them he'd never be Welcomed into the Rest of Humanity, the Rest of the Community...
because he was Marked Evil, though he wasn't. he'd seen the terror his family had cause, the pain and the Hurt. Had Felt it himself Even, which was why he now had his hands and feet forever bandaged up. he couldn't take them off, cause it would only remind him of that horrid night, when his family made their own home explode, with him still in it.

He Cringed and Pulled his Hood Farther over his Face...
Letter from The New City:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Welcome Guardians…

To the Temple of Cyress
Were The Emperor Rules over all of Japan.
A place where everyone wears the prettiest cloths, komonas
And have beautiful black hair, narrow, yet beautiful eyes.
A place where Magic is still very common.
A Time when Demons, Good or Bad… Still Lived among us

Here Few Mortals Can Enter this Sacred Temple of the Guardians.
7 Creatures Born from the World of the Afterlife

Guardian Fox- a Ninetails Fox of Pure white fur that wears a Kitsune Mask. This being has Nine Long white tails, each of which becomes more transparent as it reaches the tail tip. This noble being is as Large as a Horse, and is Known for Protection and Trickery. With its powers of Foxfire It Can Create Elaborate Illusions that are hard to tell apart from reality, and it Burns & Destroys others of Flesh. It’s magic Powers know No Bonds… This Creature is an Alpha Class Guardian.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Welcome Dear citizens to the Panyu Empire.

A beautiful kingdom makes up its core, Houses and Tapestries of beautiful colors and designs.
It takes many People to keep this place as Gorgeous as it is and common folk take pride in this, the richest common folk even prouder of their wealthy looking homes. You can stroll or ride horseback through the street, kept clean by the peasants. Many Shops and stands can be found in our kingdom's marketplace.

Come Now, and Let us Travel to the Palace of the Emperor, I Hear Their Holding a gathering in the garden today as their Servants and master tradesMen Look For Recruits. Why here one could have the opportunity to work with the Nobles and the 4 Noble Empresses. Could This Be Part of Your Journey in Life? To Serve the Palace where only the Most Skilled can thrive and move up in rank and job position!

Let’s take a Look At the Jobs at the Palace That Are Open for Apprentices or New Hired Hands.

Oh! Looks Like the Emperor's Head Apocrathy(doctor) is Looking for a Few Apprentices to help them out. One that manages to enroll with him will get to learn about medicines and healing Sickness & Wounds. That's an Important Job, one screw up when treating a member of the royal family or of the treating of a noble, it’s off to the Dungeons or Chopping block for you! So Think carefully before trying to Enroll.

Let's take a Look at the next Stand, Oh, looks Like it's Your lucky Day if You Love Making Sweets and cooking! The Emperor's personal Chef Is Looking For Hired Hands to help out with small jobs around the kitchen! Keep your eyes out though, many try to Poison the Emperor, so if you don’t catch a person in the act and let them go, you could get into quite the Pickle when they're caught for letting them go!

On the Top of Poison, here Comes the head of Poison tasters, They are in charge of the few girls serving the Empresses as Poison testers, making sure they and any children they have don’t eat poison. A risky trade indeed, if the Apocrathy isn’t fast enough you could risk death.

Huh, i Heard the Head of the Palace Guards is stirring up a fuss again, it must be time for recruits for the army and palace guard. A noble job, but dangerous, for you could risk dying at any time throughout your training as you make your way up the ranks. Perhaps some day you’ll Be a Noble Samurai or Ninja, who knows! The Worlds Full of Possibilities!

Let's Not Go Any Further Today, Sounds as if the Royal pain in the Rear end is up to their antics again. Oh well, go on and take a look at those jobs I showed you, perhaps something will catch your eye. I Must Be Off Now, But once you make your Choice Take your enrollment scroll to Oyai, he’ll Take em to the Palace for approval. When you get them back you’ll get a few options for a job in the trade you chose, who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky and score a good pathway. But keep in mind, Job gatherings like this Happen Weekly, always with a different set of career paths open, so if you want a change in career or job, just make your way back here! Oyai will help you out with a Job Change anytime, such a good lad he is. So long now! I’m Must continue on my way to the palace with this cloth delivery for one of the empresses… Good Luck and May The Spirits Be With You!
If your Lucky Perhaps one Day you Shall Meet a Guardian as well!

Keep in Mind, Once in a While One of These Will Pop Up With an Updated Jobs listing!
For now, I'll keep it simple, so only a few palace and army jobs are available at the Moment. This part of the application is only for Humans Currently who live in the kingdom, and please note if your hair is different from the normal jet black (they are of Japanese lineage), you’ll be labeled as a foreigner or ex-property or a Demon. Here in the streets not everything is happy go lucky for there are thieves among us, that will capture young people and sell them off for cash.

This took a bit to write! Another note, you can always expect Oyai to Show up when your Characters are ready for a Job promotion! He'll give you your options!

Demonium Center: Building on Campus
this isn't a normal school building, nope! there's literally only one adult in the building! This is a school building where teenagers can come to chat, Studie, and practice their Demon Taming! In this world of Sun Mirror, we live in the Darkness Continente! a place where animals aren't always normal, No maybe their Demons! Here there are also different types of Humans as well!

Demonoids: Demons that look and speak like humans and are very much human except for their demonomic powers and oddities, they are Rare.

Mortals: The Most common of folk, they are as normal as can be. very common

Demon Tamers: these people have a strong connection to the Demon world, and often can tame and forge bonds with the wild animal-like demons. they are very rare though.

Spiritwalkers: they can control paranormal beings such as Ghosts and Phantoms, they have a strong bond with the Afterlife and are known for their Kinetic powers. they are rare.

Shifters: Shifts each have an otherly form, for they bond and seek out the spirits of long dead animals, and that bond allows them to take on the form of those creatures. it's said they can cross lines between our world and the Afterlife. They are rare.

The Phantom Project:
Lately there have been disturbances, caused by corrupt Demons. Currently it's unknown what is causing this. but this group of Teenagers, of the rare classes of Humans (non-mortals) have been chosen with careful decision based on skills and personality. They are the strongest of the Bunch.

Schedule:
Monday-Wednesday
7:00am Breakfast cafeteria
8:00am Homeroom 207room
9:00am Villandry 304room or Herology class 306room
10:00am Potion Masters 101 room 102
11:00am Herbology 132room
12:00am Lunch cafeteria
1:00pm Break
2:00pm Weaponomics room 345
3:00pm Gym campus grounds
4:00pm Archery or Gymnastics rooms 135 or 145
5:00pm Animalology 167rm or Chaos Magic 101 166rm
6:00pm Dinner cafeteria
7:00pm all students mush return to their houses

Thursday-Friday
7:00am Breakfast
8:00am Homeroom
9:00am Art class room 304
10:00am history class room 206
11:00am geology class room 204
12:00am Lunch
1:00pm Talismen Class room 107
2:00pm Hexs and Omens class dungeon room -1
3:00pm Demonology Dungeon class room -2
4:00pm Battle training class campus grounds
5:00pm Costume design class room 199
6:00pm Dinner
7:00pm all students report to their houses

Students:
Caeruleum Pagonia @/Ashcloud of WindClan
Mothflight @/CreeperLover649
Mahari Tenlights @/Rainee
Alex Grayson @/Pine'Paw
Brooklyn Mendler , Mabel cozbi @/FredTheFrog
zoluess nekimo, karma Elinior, and blade tunch @/shadefur or liko
Tsunami Afton @/Crystal The Crystal Cat
Lora Willows , Maize/Connor Bright @/Rogue
Rebel Holmes, Karmic Thunder, Jinx Suki, Koda Streamfish , Aspen Holmes Arrow and Raven Holmes, Hecate Holmes @/Karmic
Rukiel 'Ruka' Munz, Frank Henkel, Ursa, Sayori Chaos @/KATeri
Willow @/Emo Rat
Ava Whispan, Kitty Canndaban , Vivian Cassandra, Poppy harrison @/--ThunderTEA--
Jameson Willams , Min-Jun Lee @/Gay'Fluff
jade hofferhill , Lily darksoa @/~SilverShine~
Bob @/bObPie
River @/WhitesilverQueen
Frozen River Emily @/Drogan the Dragontaur
Fafner O'Lark, Finlo @/Rabbiteye

Caution, this Thread Post is Changed up multiple times a week and day as i add on to it

Forums:
Legal Name:
Nickname(s):
Hero/Villian Name:
Allience: Hero/villian/vigilanty/commoner
Powers/Quirks (if any) :
Species:
Parents:
Sexuality:
Crush(s)/significant other(s):
species abilities:
appearance (detailed or pic) :
Theme'd after:
Voice: optional
skills:
weapons:
pets:
other/questions:
Mention @Toya Todoroki

(this took a bit to piece together but i hope it all works out!)
: lovesquee:

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; May 9th, 2023 at 08:12 PM.
Old May 10th, 2023, 08:03 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Ultra HPA Sign ups| Biggest Post Of My Life!

Legal Name: Nariko Hisukawa
Nickname(s): N/A
Hero/Villian Name: N/A (for now)
Alliance: Villian
Powers/Quirks: The ability to bend shadows, make illusions, and just be all-around creepy
Species: Demonoid
Parents: N/A
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush(s)/significant other(s): N/A (open)
appearance (detailed or pic) : A very pale, almost paper-white girl with long straight black hair with bangs that cover her fave above her nose. She has no eyes, and only an empty face where it should be. She wears an assortment of dark clothes (black, dark grey, dark red, etc). She also wears thigh-high socks and black high-tops.
Theme'd after: N/A
Voice: Low and monotone. Definitely eerie. She's very quiet, and very rarely raises her voice
skills: s n e a k
weapons: Two daggers, with red blades
pets: None rn
other/questions: HPA
Mention @Toya Todoroki

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; May 10th, 2023 at 08:05 AM.
Old May 10th, 2023, 08:05 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*FredTheFrog*~ View Post
Legal Name: Nariko Hisukawa
Nickname(s): N/A
Hero/Villian Name: N/A (for now)
Alliance: Villian
Powers/Quirks: The ability to bend shadows, make illusions, and just be all-around creepy
Species: Demonoid
Parents: N/A
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush(s)/significant other(s): N/A (open)
appearance (detailed or pic) : A very pale, almost paper-white girl with long straight black hair with bangs that cover her fave above her nose. She has no eyes, and only an empty face where it should be. She wears an assortment of dark clothes (black, dark grey, dark red, etc). She also wears thigh-high socks and black high-tops.
Theme'd after: N/A
Voice: Low and monotone. Definitely eerie. She's very quiet, and very rarely raises her voice
skills: s n e a k
weapons: Two daggers, with red blades
pets: None rn
other/questions: HPA
Mention @Toya Todoroki
accepted

Old May 10th, 2023, 09:36 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Update:
I'm In the Act of Updating The Hollow-Powers-Academy Website as well to fit into this format

Old May 10th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Legal Name: Vivian Violet Cabanna-Owens
Nickname(s): Vi, Viv, Violet, Banana
Hero/Villian Name: Seeker
Allience: Hero
Powers/Quirks (if any) : Can see the future with touch and telekinesis
Species: Half-Wolf/Half-Human
Parents: Heather Cabanna-Owens + Vivian Cabanna-Owens [Great-great-great grandaughter of Vivian Cabanna the first]
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush(s)/significant other(s): None [open!]
species abilities: Better Speed + Hearing
appearance (detailed or pic) : She looks like a spitting image of the original Vivian
Theme'd after: The Animal Crossing Character, Vivian
Voice: Soft
skills: Speed, Reading
weapons: Daggers
pets: None
other/questions:
Mention @Toya Todoroki

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old May 10th, 2023, 10:55 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Legal Name: Hollow
Nickname(s): Hollow
Hero/Villian Name: Hollow
Powers/Quirks (if any) : does a lot of judgemental stares
Species: Shade
Parents: n/a
Pronouns: it/its
Sexuality: n/a
Crush(s)/significant other(s):n/a
species abilities: Can leave their body, leaving a skull and a cloak on the floor.

Theme'd after: Hollow Knight Player's Character
Voice: it doesn't speak
skills: look up "hollow knight skills"
weapons: nail (look up "hollow knight nail")
pets: n/a or grub (look up "hollow knight grub")
other/questions: um i basically took this from the game
Mention @Toya Todoroki

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; May 10th, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old May 10th, 2023, 11:00 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
Legal Name: Hollow
Nickname(s): Hollow
Hero/Villian Name: Hollow
Powers/Quirks (if any) : does a lot of judgemental stares
Species: Shade
Parents: n/a
Pronouns: it/its
Sexuality: n/a
Crush(s)/significant other(s):n/a
species abilities: Can leave their body, leaving a skull and a cloak on the floor.
appearance (detailed or pic) : wait
Theme'd after: Hollow Knight Player's Character
Voice: it doesn't speak
skills: look up "hollow knight skills"
weapons: nail (look up "hollow knight nail")
pets: n/a or grub (look up "hollow knight grub")
other/questions: um i basically took this from the game
Mention @Toya Todoroki
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
Legal Name: Vivian Violet Cabanna-Owens
Nickname(s): Vi, Viv, Violet, Banana
Hero/Villian Name: Seeker
Powers/Quirks (if any) : Can see the future with touch and telekinesis
Species: Half-Wolf/Half-Human
Parents: Heather Cabanna-Owens + Vivian Cabanna-Owens [Great-great-great grandaughter of Vivian Cabanna the first]
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush(s)/significant other(s): None [open!]
species abilities: Better Speed + Hearing
appearance (detailed or pic) : She looks like a spitting image of the original Vivian
Theme'd after: The Animal Crossing Character, Vivian
Voice: Soft
skills: Speed, Reading
weapons: Daggers
pets: None
other/questions:
Mention @Toya Todoroki
accepted

Old May 10th, 2023, 11:00 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya Todoroki View Post

accepted
i added an image

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old May 10th, 2023, 04:21 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
i added an image
kk noted

Old May 10th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Legal Name: Faith & Juja Heruka

Nickname(s): Ju, Ja ja

Hero/Villian Name: ??? unknown

Powers/Quirks (if any) : Juja can control fire and Faith can control Wind and Plants and Animal communication

Species: Juja is half wolf and half hawk| and Faith is Half Cat and half hawk

Parents: unknown [ i might reveal it later idk

Pronouns: he/him | she/her

Sexuality: both straight

Crush(s)/significant other(s): no

species abilities: Agility and teamwork

Juja: Brown wolf with Tinted red all over the body, has orange eyes and tinted orange on his snout. He has mixed red and Orange together a little on his wings and deeper dark red bubble spots on his wings. Has solid Red big spots on his legs

Faith: Sorta tinted green mixed with grey all over the body with Blue eyes. Has a solid green stripe from face to tail and on the Wing. wears a flower on her head and vines around the leg

Theme'd after: none

Voice: optional

skills: Agility and strength

weapons:

Juja: Sword

Faith: Bow and arrows. and a sword

pets:

other/questions: would finding a little animal and taking it in count as a pet?

Mention @Toya Todoroki

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up