Last post by ellie
Today 04:22 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 10:46 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitekit jumped out of the way, the moss almost hitting him. Was this another game? It didn't make sense. Couldn't the tom stick to one thing?

Nightshine came back in. "Sorry, Darksong. I got a a squirrel, though." the queen set the squirrel down in front of her mate. "Thank you for watching Whitekit." the queen started cuddling her kit.
"Sorry if I rushed you, see you tonight right?" Darksong nestled his mate in the ear. He then put his head down to nudge his kit, " We'll play again later squirt." He went to the fresh kill pill and grabbed a thrush.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:38 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
"Sorry if I rushed you, see you tonight right?" Darksong nestled his mate in the ear. He then put his head down to nudge his kit, " We'll play again later squirt." He went to the fresh kill pill and grabbed a thrush.
"See you tonight," Nightshine said earnestly. Whitekit just yawned.
Old March 18th, 2024, 03:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Leading the way to the nursery and making sure both of the kits were situated, Redhawk looked to Fallingpaw and gave a nod. "Go ahead and get started, I'll be here t-to watch." She hoped the apprentice didn't feel too angry at the punishment. Honestly, it could've been worse. The hornet took a seat in the entrance of the nursery and watched as Fallingpaw got to work. First they would need to dispose of the new bedding, collect new materials, and then bring them back here. It shouldn't take too long, and hopefully they could be done with it before the sun set!

[ @Spider-in-the-corner i sincerely apologize for the delay; next time if im taking a bit you have full permission for falling to find another warrior to supervise! keep in mind the punishment needs three posts with 100 words each to count! ]
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:02 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

(no you are okay and I do have one person helping me as well I actually have a thread if you want to move there up to you !)

Falling paw nodded and grabbed the first clump of moss that tasted foul as the moss was brown and old he took it out of the nursery the moss was soggy in his maw and he knew that I was good that he was cleaning it out altho he was frustrated with the task he didn't complain as he deserved it for being a foolish young tom. Falling-paw sighed as he finished with the last of the moss he looked at red-hawk “Okay there is the last of it I think I- we should go and get the new moss.?” he said in a kinda wondering tone

(post 1/3 words 107/100)
@talle
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Berrykit's tail fluffed up. "I wanna learn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
"WisteriaKit"

"YEAH !!" he said exitedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit nodded excitedly and did her best to do a Hunter's Crouch. Her belly fur was touching the ground and her tail was behind her. She knew her crouch wasn't perfect.

Beekit - @leader
Copperpaw - @nyx
Berrykit; Nightshine, Whitekit - @Artemis
Wisteriakit - @CrimsonOaks
Quote:
WisteriaKit attempted to do a good crouch, his tail was held a bit off of the ground, and he struggles to keep it like that.
@nyx @leader @Artemis @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
Yes can I want to hear how to hunter crouch beekit meowed excited

@Highsnow of Matterhorn @CrimsonOaks @nyx
Quote:
Berrykit did her best hunter's croutch, which was terrible. She winced, waiting for her mother, Stormysong, to jump out at her, then remembered Stormysong wasn't here. She had, somehow, gone away.
@leader
@nyx
@Highsnow of Matterhorn

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
32/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

The apprentice grinned at the group of kits he acquired. They dropped into a crouch, their body low but not touching the ground. Their brown striped tail hovered slightly over the ground. " Close Alpinekit, rise your belly a bit more. Great try Wisteriakit!" Copperpaw tried not to laugh at Berrykit. "Try shifting your body! Kind of like Wisteriakit!"

They flicked their tail to Beekit, motioning to them to try it too. "Copy me!!" He noticed Fallingpaw cleaning and they flicked their tail as a wave.
(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit , @ Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 19th, 2024 at 07:03 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:16 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
32/100

The apprentice grinned at the group of kits he acquired. They dropped into a crouch, their body low but not touching the ground. Their brown striped tail hovered slightly over the ground. " Close Alpinekit, rise your belly a bit more. Great try Wisteriakit!" Copperpaw tried not to laugh at Berrykit. "Try shifting your body! Kind of like Wisteriakit!"

They flicked their tail to Beekit, motioning to them to try it too. "Copy me!!" He noticed Fallingpaw cleaning and they flicked their tail as a wave.
(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit , @ Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw )
Berrykit shifted her body so that it was almost perfectly like a hunter's croutch, but her tail was straight up in the air, puffed up.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:40 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
32/100

"WisteriaKit"

"Yay!! We all did good!" He said, and fell over. he sat back up and shook his fur, before attempting to crouch again, doing the same thing he did last time.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old March 18th, 2024, 09:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit slightly raised her belly but the very ends of her fur were touching. She raised it some more until she thought it was perfect.

Beekit - @leader
Copperpaw - @nyx
Berrykit; - @Artemis
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:38 AM
: D

Bump Policy: anytime not when im on the mood "busy" or offline because im at school :(
My Mood: Chatty

beekit tries to do a hunters crouch but beekit fell and landed on a laying postiton

Alpinekit- @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Copperpaw- @nyx

Wisteriakit- @CrimsonOaks

Last edited by leader; March 19th, 2024 at 06:39 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:19 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

"WisteriaKit"

"Yay!! We all did good!" He said, and fell over. he sat back up and shook his fur, before attempting to crouch again, doing the same thing he did last time.
Quote:
Berrykit shifted her body so that it was almost perfectly like a hunter's croutch, but her tail was straight up in the air, puffed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit slightly raised her belly but the very ends of her fur were touching. She raised it some more until she thought it was perfect.

Beekit - @leader
Copperpaw - @nyx
Berrykit; - @Artemis
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
beekit tries to do a hunters crouch but beekit fell and landed on a laying postiton

Alpinekit- @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Copperpaw- @nyx

Wisteriakit- @CrimsonOaks

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
33/100

Copperpaw's face twisted in amusement. They were..trying! It wasn't half bad. "There you go guys! You'll be prepared once your apprentices!" They meowed, flicking their tail. "Look how good I teach! I'll be a great mentor! I wish Bumblestar could see this!"

They smiled at the kits. "How about you try your hunting on some mossballs!" They looked in the nursery and gave each kit a mossball. They placed the ball two tail lengths from each kit. "First you drop into the crouch, then you creep forward and lastly you pounce!"

Copperpaw decided it would be better to demonstrate first. They dropped into the familiar crouch, then slowly creeped forward on one of the balls. "See how my eyes are locked on the ball but I'm careful of where I put my paws." The apprentice wiggled their haunches before leaping at the ball.

"Like that! Now your go!" they said with a grin.
(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit )