Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by paris
Today 02:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:17 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:08 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 01:58 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:50 PM

Old August 17th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw stayed at the back of the clearing, sitting in a shady part of the area. they hadnt gotten a sense of peace since coming to Riverclan. they had been piled with cats in their den that they shared with Geckoleaf, not one moment to simply get out and enjoy the air, get out of a clamy den that smelled strongly of plants. they liked their quiet time, closing their amber eyes and let the heat thread into their pelt, a small breeze rolling through. It smelled stringly of fish. It was such a weird scent. weirder then any herb Daypaw could name, but they would be here for awhile that they had to get used to it. Their tail twitched calmly as they enjoyed the silence.

((Briar: Here I come to ruin the silence with fun! 8D ))

Briarpaw wandered around the ends of the clearing, her ears and eyes attentive for any sight of a smaller cat to talk to. She wondered if the tom she was making friends with before, Lunarpaw, was around here, because that was usually the place she found him in. She sniffed the air for his scent. She picked it up, but it was faded, meaning he wasn't here currently. She flicked her tail disappointedly. She did say she was out looking for ShadowClan friends, but it didn't hurt to check up on your current ones. She picked another scent that was current however. She breathed in the scent of something verdant and herby, she sneezed, shaking her afterwards. She sees of something bright colored with a non-fishy scent. Dead or alive, awake or asleep, that definitely was a ShadowClan cat. Excited, her tail wriggles around happily as she bounds over to them clumsily and merrily. However, instead of simply stopping near them, she accidentally tumbles and falls on the blurry cat. She recovers from the trip and shortly after, she perks up again and mews, while still on the cat, a merry. "Hello!"
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she felt the tom stiffen, the calico gazed up at him to make sure he was alright, she knew death was quite the subject. "I don't know actually... I just thought that you wouldn't, I never had someone be this kind to me before, and the other cats that attacked me the night you left the first day we met... They were your total opposite, almost if everything was meant to happen between you and I, because you, unlike others, don't seem to rely on my past, and more on what I'm to become here, in ShadowClan." Bella murmured, her head pressed under his chin, this tom was everything to her, without him, she would've starved in this forest, she would've been killed if it wasn't for him telling her how to defend herself. Feeling him this close to her was what she wanted, what she didn't want to lose, even beyond the stars. "If I'm perfect, you are too..." She purred.
Goldeneye looked down at Bella, reminding himself that she was still alive, and she was fine. Everything would be fine, he knew it, however, he didn't know it at the same time. "Some cats are like that," he muttered, "Hostile for no reason, attacking outsiders, or just any cat really," he tried not to shiver as he thought about some of the cats he had talked to that were like that. "There's no point in relying on someone's past to make a decision, we can always change," he mumbled. "I'm happy that I made the right decision to introduce you to the clans," he said happily. He still didn't know what would have happened if he had never met Bella. He probably would have stayed deputy, since, well, that had happened before he met her, not too long before he met her actually. He would probably have never found true happiness though, as that's what Bella gave him, and he didn't know what he would ever give back. "If you say so," he laughed. Golden had never thought of himself as perfect, far from it actually. There was always room to improve in his eyes, even if someone was perfect. He just stayed close to Bella for now, smiling, almost like an idiot, as he kept himself pressed against her.
Old August 17th, 2017, 12:11 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

[ sorry for the short length ;v; @lawson ]

Honeycomb flicked an ear, blinked tiredly. It was the dawn of the seventh moon since their big spat with the cat they loved most, and they certainly were not holding up the best. Curled in a small heap, the enby let out a laboured sigh before rolling over, eyes heavily lidded. Why were they so damn useless? Why could they not get their life together, get Wolfdancer back, tell their mother 'no' like they always wanted to?

They grumbled, moving back into their previous position and sending a small puff of dust into the air as they hit the floor again. Guess they would have to figure it out.

baibai

Last edited by oats; August 17th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

Daypaw was towards the back of the clearing, passing through the many cats to get to the other side of the clearing. They hadnt been paying attention to what Halestar had said, and only stared at Lucky wide eyed when she came nearly barreling in their side. ¨Nightpaw?¨ they mewed. It felt surreal that a close friend was now truly apart of their clan and not going any where. It felt nice. They hadnt felt this way in awhile. They didnt smile often, this was no exception, instead flicking their tail to show their excitement,¨Do you have a mentor yet? Have you picked out your nest?¨
(Awwwwwwe yes! It is a good day when I wake up and there's a woly reply.)

"I do!" Nightpaw answered, too giddy to notice Daypaw's surprise at the near collision. "His name is Skunkbelly. I've talked to him before and he seems real nice. A nest? In the apprentice den? No I haven't! Will you help me pick a good one?" she asked starting to move in the direction of the den assuming Daypaw would follow, "You'll know better than me what makes a good one since the only nest I've been in has been in the medicine...oh," Nightpaw suddenly stopped and looked back at Daypaw. "I guess this means I won't be staying with you in the medicine den anymore," the little black she-cat meowed quietly, gloom clouding her sunny outlook. The little cat turned to face the medicine cat, "B-but that's ok, because we'll still spend time together a lot, right? You can help me with my training since you were a warrior apprentice too. And when I learn some fighting moves, I can go with you and help you gather herbs since you don't like to do that alone. And if anyone tries to mess with you, I'll rip 'um to shreds! Like this!" Nightpaw meowed leaping and twisting in the air to the right and aiming some fast but clumsy strikes at the air with unsheathed claws, giving Daypaw a view of the scar on her shoulder.

Last edited by Charmer; August 17th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Bramble set the kits down and looked at tom. "Im... Uhh..." Bramble couldn't think. How do I explain this...?
@Boba Fett @Burnpaw

Perchkit, hobbled blindly and clumsily along the cold ground and into Bramble's side, meowing in complaint about being put down.
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Boba Fett @Burnpaw

Perchkit, hobbled blindly and clumsily along the cold ground and into Bramble's side, meowing in complaint about being put down.
Mudnose looked at him, waiting.

Hollydawn set down Shardkit and licked Perchkit.

@Burnpaw @Flameleaf
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Flarewind nodded. "Have you eaten today?" Wondered the tom. He looked at Teapaw with a smile.
Teapaw looked at him and responded honestly,"no, I haven't."
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble shuffled his paws.
"Just... A friend..." Was all he could manage to say.

Character Site

Old August 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Bramble shuffled his paws.
"Just... A friend..." Was all he could manage to say.
Hollydawn picked up Rainkit.

Mudnose looked at him suspiciously.

@Burnpaw @Charmer
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hollydawn picked up Rainkit.

Mudnose looked at him suspiciously.

@Burnpaw @Charmer
@Flameleaf @Burnpaw

Perchkit snuggled into Brambled soft belly fur and meowed, "D-daddy," just loud enough for Mudnose to hear.