Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2017, 11:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"I'm good, a little bored. Maybe we could play a game?" She asked, beginning to hop up and down excitedly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Wolf/Eevee

My Mood: Bored

"Sure!I think Foxkit and Rosekit won't care."Falconkit was happy,A new friend here.A clan born cat and A kittypet born.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:40 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm offered a wide smile to Leopardpaw as she walked seemingly easily over to him. He stepped backward eagarly to make room for her at her offer to help, speaking as he did so; "Only if you let me at that paw of yours while you sort," He meowed, assuming apprentice knew enough to match the herbs to the right piles by now: besides, being organized wasn't his thing, he'd be fine even if the herbs were mixed into one giant pile. The medicine cat bent down and began to unwrap the makeshift cast covering her paw, turning away from his herbs to do so. However, he paused and sat back up straight at a familiar voice.

Surgestorm turned to Moonpaw with a wide smile as she eagarly entered the den, instantly making it seem as if the small space of his den had suddenly become brighter and more entertaining. That was part of the reason he loved his niece, she always lit up his life. The young she-cat really was a moon to Surgestorm; lighting up his life like the moon lights up the night. "There's my precious, favorite, and apprenticed niece!" He exclaimed in response to her calling of his name. The medicine cat had watched her ceremony, but hadn't had a chance to talk to her before she was whicked away by her friends and mentor.

The medicine cat easily kept up with the conversation, switching from topc to topic with the ease that only a hyper cat could do. "Oh," He gestured vaguely in the direction his secret place was, trying to think up an excuse. However, after a moment he realized there was no reason he'd have to keep it from her. "I'll you about it later. You won't believe the story I have," He laughed, his yellow eyes bright with happiness. The medicine cat paused, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that life was this good at the moment. After such a long period of terror and unhappiness from the evil era, this was basically bliss.

He turned to look on as Moonpaw eagarly greeted Leopardpaw, staying quiet for a few moments. However, he spoke up when it was indicated that he should. "Yup, its all thanks to your hardwork Leopardpaw," He meowed. "Your physical therapy has turned up great results. In fact, you can probably walk around without a cast on now, if you promise to be careful." The medicine cat sat back and looked at the two proudly, puffing out his chest. "I'm so proud," He meowed. "Of both of you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Hearing Surgestorm's voice seemed to renew the sparkle that Moonpaw always tried to carry with her. As she got older, she had learned of her mother's death more, and it became more real to her that Surgestorm and Swiftflight were her only family left in WindClan. Just because of that, she felt a deep connection with her uncle, something that stretched beyond just family ties. She felt most at peace when she was at his side, in his den. She felt like there was nowhere else in the world that she was meant to be more, than right there. Her blue eyes shown all of this and more as she smiled at her uncle, not having to say a word; she knew that her uncle was well aware of how deep she cared for him. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you before," she breathed, offering an apologetic smile. "Winterwisp is quite strict when it comes to training." At the mention of her mentor, she shivered a bit as she remembered her training technique - hopefully Moonpaw would be soon able to grasp the basics so they could move on quickly to hunting.

Moonpaw let out a little laugh as her uncle said he would inform her later about the location of the herbs. She knew that even though he was an open book most of the time, her uncle had an adventurous and sneaky side to him. She rarely ever saw it, but when she did it seemed to spark within her, her own. The young apprentice was known around Clan as a pure-hearted, kind, and honest, but that didn't mean she was opposed to having a bit of adventure. Sure, she upheld the warrior code to a 'T' when it came down to it, but sometimes her life lacked a little... excitement. "I wanna hear all about it! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Now that I'm an apprentice, we should go out on the territory again! This time I'll be able to keep up!" A giggle followed that statement as she recalled their expedition into the territory when she was just a kit. They hadn't gone far, as Moonpaw was just a kit back then, so the thought of going out now, since she was older, excited her.

The white and black she-cat looked over at Leopardpaw, beaming as her uncle placed praise upon her as well. There was no one that deserved it more in her mind, as she knew without a doubt that Leopardpaw had worked hard to get to where she was now; walking easier every day. And now the bandages were off! She smiled and looked back at her uncle, pride radiating from her as well as she realized that it wasn't just Leopardpaw's excellent work habit - her uncle was one of the most amazing cats she'd ever met. The wonders he could work with his paws, the knowledge he had, it amazed her, and sometimes distracted her while she was out in her warrior training. She knew there were other medicine cats, and maybe she was biased because Surgestorm was her uncle, but Moonpaw couldn't see anyone ever being better than him, at least in her eyes.
Leopardpaw chuckled. "Sure, as long as I can still sort for you. Mr. 'Needs Organization'." she meowed with a chuckle, but as she sorted she hear her best friend enter the den, and she smiled. "Hey Moonpaw! Man I'm so happy for you!" she meowed and gave a big purr to her friend. Someone she treated like a sister. She nuzzled her softly and then laughed as she mention her paw.

"Are you kiddin'? Once I get this thing off I'm going straight to the training moors! I'm sooo not going to miss a chance to freshly train." she meowed with confidence. Although she'd probably stay behind to help Surgestorm. The three had become the bestest of friends, always hanging out in the den with each other. Leopardpaw had stayed away from her 'friends' who always dared her and stayed responsible. Although she was bound to get in trouble sometime. At least now her back was covered.

She looked at the herbs and nuzzled then into neat piles then pushed them into little dug out holes for storage. She smiled at her work, then looked back at Moonpaw. "Mind helping, since you uncle has to have us mollies do his job." she joked, and gave a purr, her tail flicking in amusement. But as Surgestorm said he was proud of them she felt pride fill her.Her parents being dead, he was the only father figure she had, and so him saying that made her feel prod.

"Thanks Surge." she replied, and gave a kind smile to the Medicine cat.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

"Awesome!" She meowed excitedly. She glanced at the other two kits with her kit blue eyes and smiled kindly at them. "What should we play?" She asked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Wolf/Eevee

"Hmmm.....Tag perhaps?....."Falconkit said.He and his silbings usually played that.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Peachkit nodded eagerly in agreement. "Sounds great! Falconkit, you be it!" She said with a delightful squeal as she ran off further into the nursery as to not be caught.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Wolf/Eevee

Falconkit squeaked as she said he was it."Ok!"He started running but seem he couldn't catch up.'Relax Falcon,Pretend she is your prey......'He started to walk and then crawled on the ground.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Empress Of Evil

[Sorry it's so short]

The soft glow of the mollys orange pelt seemed to make her seem to pop out more compared to the snow. Her honey hues shone with annoyance as she looked around the clearing, hoping to spot a certain someone walking around, but to no avail, they weren't there. She let out a sigh and layed herself down next to the warriors den, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, it wasn't all bad, she enjoyed the quiet time, the peace. The warrior layed her head down and chuckled, unable to hold back a small laugh as she remembered her brother falling face first in the snow "honestly, he could be such a kit at times." she chuckled, paying no attention to the cats around her, and honestly she didn't care, most of her clanmates thought she was crazy and cold hearted anyways, what did she have to loose?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 18th, 2017 at 11:59 PM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:01 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

She stopped, her chest heaving from the run. She hadn't run all that much before, but she found it quite entertaining. She was momentarily confused though when she lost sight of Falconkit. She looked around and saw his tail in between some nests. She smirked and ran forwards, planning to jump over his head.
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Wolf/Eevee

He sense her nearby so he sprang out but missing her and into a nest."UUUUFFFFF!"He got up and shook his head.
Closed Thread