Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Fawnpatch was sitting in the nursery. Her eyes were narrowed to slits and her pelt bristled slightly. Her kits were lucky they weren't around her. She was in one of her "moods" and that was honestly not good for anyone even her. Fawnpatch didn't think much about anything but she had recently remembered something terrible. Dream was her former mate. The only cat she loved and she was the only cat he loved. She had been ecstatic to see him, except the following day which was today she remembered all his flings. Those terrible idiotic she-cats who fell for him. She wasn't one of them. No, he had loved her. She was sure of it. Fawnpatch hated those she-cats. Their stupidity and everything else about them. Their kits were better, but little copies of Dream. It disgusted her. Made her want to puke. She was so mad at them. But one thing was sure. If she saw one of them, it would be worse.

@Risenphoenix
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(No worries)
As Ivorykit waited for him to choose, she licked one delicate paw and drew it over her soft fur where she could feel a piece of dirt. Being dirty bugged her almost as much as not being able to hear. She grinned as he batted te moss ball. The young kit across from her had chosen her favorite game ever! Mossball! With an excited squeak, the female kit pounced on the scrap. She speared the piece with her tiny claw and flung it at him.
Ivorykit's eyes sparkled as she watched the moss tumble toward Stagkit. She stayed on her paws, hopping from place to place. Moss ball's funl The female thought with happiness, all focus on the beetle gone.

((I was listening to the song I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes, and was like, this is totally them!))
Stagkit's total focus was on the ball of moss, his shining eyes following it intently. As soon as it was near he leaped at it, trapping it under his paws as if it would scurry away like a mouse. He made a little sniffing noise of content while he sank his claws into the moss.
He reared back onto his hind legs for half a second as he flung the moss to his new friend, then proceeding to fall over onto his back. He made more snuffling noises as he struggled to get back on his feet quick enough.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{Yup! And having to constantly mentor her. Honey is rooting for Strawberry xD }

That was not the impression Honeythistle was expecting - yet it was. What else did he expect? A meek answer with a sweet kiss? Most certainly not when it came to this ginger feline. Instead of being deterred and outdone by his supposedly demurred queen, the tom lowered his voice, touching her ear with his muzzle. "What have I told you about talking back all the time?" His voice was low, as if he was giving her a deep whisper that no one was supposed to hear. She had been a spitball then, and she was currently still one. He would never be able to maintain that attitude of hers. Since she was independent, Honeythistle felt she didn't need him much. She was nursing two young kits anyway. As she stated before, she would had found him if she needed him. Honeythistle pulled back, finding himself smiling softly that she did, in fact, missed home. That was a good thing. Her gaze flicking around had told him otherwise. The main problem was her sister. Honeythistle couldn't recall much about the other sibling of Strawberrythorn. "Ah, no wonder. Your family. So, I finally get to meet this Honeypool? I'm sure she's an absolute delight." A purr rumbled deeply from within his throat. What was the bad thing about that? He thought she would run into her sister's paws, but instead she didn't want to encounter her sister at all. Honeythistle unconsciously threw a paw around her, trying to capture what she was talking about. She didn't know how to apologize to her sister. This made Honeythistle's ears flick. "Heh, you're talking to the wrong cat about apologizing." Honeythistle was known to hold grudges longer than intended. He got mad pretty quickly, and that was never a good thing when it came to this tom. But, right now, he could tell Strawberrythorn needed any type of support she could get. "I'll be by your side when you want to see your sister again. Or, she comes to see you. Whatever happens." Apart of being a good mate meant supporting all the mates you had. Honeythistle figured he could balance that part out well. Honeythistle didn't notice the nearby Riverclan Queen as he was too enamored with his mate. Aside from talking about her sister, he asked simple questions. "You seen your hardheaded sons lately? Ever since we got to Riverclan Bronzeflash just vanished on me, and only Starclan knows where Crimsonblaze is." They were his eldest sons. And, the ones who seemed to need the most attention. Though Strawberrythorn was also busy with nursing two small girls. But as his grassy gaze flicked upward from looking down lovingly at the ginger cat, they landed on the young queen. Suddenly his gaze hardened as Honeythistle didn't really like unwanted company. Just why had she been staring at him? He narrowed his gaze into murderous slits and growled. "Stare much?" Why others have to be so noisy? Couldn't she mind her own business?

Strawberrythorn flicked her ears in Honeythistle's face as he leaned towards her. "Pfffttt I'll do it all I want! Besides, if you had no one to back talk to you, you'd have a head as thick as a pine trunk." She meowed, giving her mate a smirk. As he continued to speak, Strawberrythorn's eyes narrowed slightly. "Hmm... Well I know that she has always been a bit of a.. weakling.
Not sure if she has changed much."
The ginger queen cocked her head slightly, seeming to think for a moment. She was unsure of what Honeythistle was saying. If she came to see me? Strawberrythorn was going to avoid her sister for as long as she could. Hopefully forever! She couldn't stand the thought of having to look weak and apologize, but then again, she couldn't stand the thought of her sister and her not mending their relationship at some point. She was just having a very difficult time making up her mind. But really, to tell the truth, she always did. Strawberrythorn is probably one of the most indecisive cats you could meet. But, she wouldn't seem like that type at first. "Oh those two? Nope, I haven't seen them lately. I really need to go and talk with them though, I don't want them causing any major problems. They already do that enough in our own territory..." Strawberry's mind drifted to her two sons for a moment, as well as her eldest daughter, Ferretfrost. She knew Ferretfrost could behave herself, but also handle herself at the same time. It was Crimsonblaze and Bronzeflash who needed to be watched over. Even though they were warriors now. Strawberrythorn just knew that they'd already gotten up to trouble somehow, she just hadn't found out what yet. She knew that she would though, sooner or later.
The ginger-furred she-cat was just about to say something more to her mate when all of the sudden he looked up and across the den. Not too far from where the two were sitting was a tortoiseshell she-cat, her fur a mixture of black and orange splotches. She seemed to be staring at the two with her wide, orange eyes. As Honeythistle spoke to her, Strawberrythorn watched the other queen's eyes widen slightly with surprise and fear. But what really surprised her was when the cat got to her paws and started walking over to the Shadowclan pair. Just what does she think she's doing?

What do you think you're doing? Orangesplatter, on an impulse, had gotten up and was now approaching these two much older, not to mention Shadowclan, cats. But she had just been sitting there, staring at them, because they reminded her of that fox-hearted traitor of a mate she had. But when the tom had said Crimsonblaze's name, well, Orangesplatter had just had to find out how these two cats knew him. Were they family? Friends? Parents? Soon enough though, as the tom had continued to talk, she found out that they were his parents. And boy, did she have some things to say to them about their son. Orangesplatter walked up to the two cats, actually feeling a lot braver than she thought she would. She didn't get scared really easily, but for some reason the ginger feline just gave her the chills. As well as the large silver tom next to her. They just looked like all around powerful cats. Physically and verbally probably. But, she forced down her fear and spoke once she reached them. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but are you two by chance Crimsonblaze's parents?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:52 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Stagkit's total focus was on the ball of moss, his shining eyes following it intently. As soon as it was near he leaped at it, trapping it under his paws as if it would scurry away like a mouse. He made a little sniffing noise of content while he sank his claws into the moss.
He reared back onto his hind legs for half a second as he flung the moss to his new friend, then proceeding to fall over onto his back. He made more snuffling noises as he struggled to get back on his feet quick enough.
Ivorykit watched him leap on the scrap, and couldn't help admiring her friend's leaping ability. He was good. She twitched an unhearing ear and blinked. As he flung the moss to her, Ivorykit chased after the thing, her gaze excited. She pounced on the moss and tumbled around, pretending to bite to it. Her fur tingled with excitment as the female tossed the scrap back with energy.

((Sorry it's so short))
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit set her paws to work once she shouted the command. Being honest, she wasn't exactly sure how to make a mossball, but that wasn't on her mind at the time. What was instead was that she needed to be faster, swifter, than Palekit, and she was confident she could do so... in fact, she may have been overconfident. It's just rolling moss into a ball. It can't be that hard; queens and warriors do it all the time! Compared to other things the kit had thought of doing, such as sneaking into the apprentice's den or even out of camp entirely, the task at paw should've been easy.

Yeah, right.

Mulberrykit tried Palekit's tactic first. She rolled the moss along the nursery floor, hoping the shape would appear and stick together. Quite the opposite happened; the rolling and pushing only made the moss lose it's shape, turning into a piece of abstract art versus a mossball ready for play. The kit narrowed her eyes in confusion, stopping what she was doing to think. Hmm... there must be some other way to win this.... After pondering her options, the she-kit decided to try and pat the moss back into a more rounded shape, keeping her claws and teeth sheathed. She sat by the clump and used her forepaws to try and structure it into the position she wanted, making sure that she didn't rip it with her claws and teeth. If this doesn't work, I'm out of options!

(Gah, sorry for such a late response! My week's been really busy lately )
(Bump @Doodle )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Constellation | @starfall | @Boulder | @Mystical | @Foggy22 | @Scarwings
( I think it would be wise for us to have a timeskip for when the kittens open their eyes/ears and begin to walk. )
Sproutwhisker uttered a lightened yawn that made his jaws part widely, revealing his sharp, white teeth for a moment before his eyes flickered open. The last few days had been quite peaceful for him and his family, in his utmost opinion. The kittens were getting bigger and stronger every day, making the male purr with satisfaction and pride at the sight. He had been able to get plenty of rest and bring his mate fresh-kill while she nursed the little ones. Just recently, their eyes had begun to open and soon, they would be walking - although, they were still learning, of course. He wondered to himself when they would finally be able to speak, what would their first words be? He did not know, to be honest. Talonfang was content, at least, seeming to be in a cheerful mood with her brand-new family. Sproutwhisker would often worry if he was asking about her health too much, but he made sure to go on the occasional patrol to give her alone time with the kittens. It was the least he could do, knowing that cats often teased him about being too clingy to his father when he was younger and deep down, he could sense that even Talonfang saw him as too clingy at points. He tried not to dwell on that though, focusing on the growing and happiness of his own children. The black-furred tom bent down and gently groomed each one of their backs with a warm purr stirring in his throat. When his mate rested, he would always make sure to keep an eye on all five younglings, keeping them clean and safe with all that he could muster.

Last edited by Captain; September 26th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
( I think it would be wise for us to have a timeskip for when the kittens open their eyes/ears and begin to walk. )
Sproutwhisker uttered a lightened yawn that made his jaws part widely, revealing his sharp, white teeth for a moment before his eyes flickered open. The last few days had been quite peaceful for him and his family, in his utmost opinion. The kittens were getting bigger and stronger every day, making the male purr with satisfaction and pride at the sight. He had been able to get plenty of rest and bring his mate fresh-kill while she nursed the little ones. Just recently, their eyes had begun to open and soon, they would be walking - although, they were still learning, of course. He wondered to himself when they would finally be able to speak, what would their first words be? He did not know, to be honest. Talonfang was content, at least, seeming to be in a cheerful mood with her brand-new family. Sproutwhisker would often worry if he was asking about her health too much, but he made sure to go on the occasional patrol to give her alone time with the kittens. It was the least he could do, knowing that cats often teased him about being too clingy to his father when he was younger and deep down, he could sense that even Talonfang saw him as too clingy at points. He tried not to dwell on that though, focusing on the growing and happiness of his own children. The black-furred tom bent down and gently groomed each one of their backs with a warm purr stirring in his throat. When his mate rested, he would always make sure to keep an eye on all five younglings, keeping them clean and safe with all that he could muster.
(Agreed) Talonfang woke up drowsily and craned her neck to look at Sproutwhisker. She smiled as they began to open their eyes. She yawned widely and her stomach grumbled. "Why am I constantly hungry," she murmured to herself, quite annoyed with her appetite.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

(Agreed) Talonfang woke up drowsily and craned her neck to look at Sproutwhisker. She smiled as they began to open their eyes. She yawned widely and her stomach grumbled. "Why am I constantly hungry," she murmured to herself, quite annoyed with her appetite.
A small head swiftly shot up. His eyes opened to reveal a frosty sightless blue color. The tom kit blinked slowly, trying to figure out his surroundings. The one thing he did feel was his father's tongue against his back. That's what woke him up. The motion. It had made the tom jump up for a moment, then he calmed down from his disturbed manner. There was no use of him being up if he couldn't see. Nor, could he hear. The world around him was gone - nothing there. Nothing will ever be. Silence was the beautiful music to his ears, and the night, the darkness without the stars became the most fulfilling sight of all. Jaguarkit - known to others - but would never be known to himself, he bent his head down, snuggling closer to whatever this fluffiness belonged to. He assumed it was his mother, as he got used to her scent. The tom kit could smell. His nose played as his eyes and his ears - if that was possible. His tail lashed behind him, feeling the soft ground as it lashed around. He imagined many others around him, and let out a content sigh before curling himself into a ball. Closing his eyes. Not that he needed to, anyway. It wasn't like the darkness would be different.

Last edited by Brilliance; September 26th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

“Well, maybe it’s because of all the milk you’ve been giving these youngsters of ours.” Sproutwhisker remarked with a softened chuckle emitting from him, “Would you like me to get you something to eat, my love? Perhaps a shrew or a vole is what you desire?” The male nuzzled the queen beside him, making sure that Talonfang knew that he was there for her. He smiled, hearing the tiny squeaks and mews of the kittens nestled at her belly, becoming more and more ready to explore the world that they did not even know yet around them. He looked to his son, Jaguarkit, who seemed alert for a small moment, his eyes peering around before he rested his head back down. The tom was unaware of the kitten's lack of sight since not even three sunrises had passed since their eyes had begun to now open.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
“Well, maybe it’s because of all the milk you’ve been giving these youngsters of ours.” Sproutwhisker remarked with a softened chuckle emitting from him, “Would you like me to get you something to eat, my love? Perhaps a shrew or a vole is what you desire?” The male nuzzled the queen beside him, making sure that Talonfang knew that he was there for her. He smiled, hearing the tiny squeaks and mews of the kittens nestled at her belly, becoming more and more ready to explore the world that they did not even know yet around them. He looked to his son, Jaguarkit, who seemed alert for a small moment, his eyes peering around before he rested his head back down. The tom was unaware of the kitten's lack of sight since not even three sunrises had passed since their eyes had begun to now open.
Talonfang nodded, "Yes please, surprise me," she said the last part with a mischievous grin. She noticed Jaguarkit looking around, alarmed but she finally relaxed when he settled down. She was not aware of his blindness (and deafness?).