Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:25 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Leafspot

up here? find peace? he was still trying to be comfortable in his own clan being up here gave him the thought of a panic attack, it was to much for him to process and too soon "the truth is I never really thought that far on what I want to do- I really want to do everything but that would be impossible. but I know for a fact that i love fighting styles that's always been my stronghold, I want to make new fighting tactics and teach them to the clan! imagine going in battle and the cats your fighting in don't see what your doing coming I mean that would be cool, of course I wouldn't want battle id want peace but Starclan knows that's impossible down there, everyone always hates something." the truth was unlike everyone else he didn't want to be here. for some reason up here he felt unsafe- he felt like a tiny kit in a large forest with predators everywhere. he could barley keep his composure at that moment he wanted to cry he was terrified like a little kit! he didn't know why- this place is supposed to be safe, where all cats go to rest, why did he feel so unwelcome? all he could here in his head was.
He didn't belong here
he didn't belong here
he didn't belong here
he didn't belong here
he didn't belong here

@Abyssopelagic @tallulah ( apologies i didnt Menton you!)

(also i promise I'm not trying tom pressure him into reincarnation, he has alot of panic and so he's just uncomfortable. don't know why i felt to mention this i just kind of felt like i was pushing by accident /w\)

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; February 19th, 2024 at 04:07 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

[ @tallulah , @DaphB) ]

//Please don't forget to mention us so we can try to keep the thread going without these long pauses. Also please don't be afraid to reach out to us if it's been more than 3 days since one of us replied\\

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; February 19th, 2024 at 10:17 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:57 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustpoppy
She/her | Dark Forest Spirit
Wrinkling her nose at his answer, the Dark Forest spirit simply scoffed. Well it certainly was a plan. A good one? Not by a long shot, according to Dustpoppy. It seemed that Dewkit agreed with her which registered shock within her, the briefest of flashes before it was gone. Her unimpressed stare lifted back to the cat and she couldn't help but twitch her whiskers as Leafspot mentioned bringing peace to the Clans. It was boring and had her parting her jaws in a yawn, uncaring what that might say about how much she was paying attention.

"Peace." The word was spat from her maw as Dustpoppy shook her head, a low growl rumbling in her chest. "It's a dream. A falsehood. Unattainable. Although I am curious how you can speak of wanting to bring this so-called "peace" and yet claim your plan is to teach new fighting styles." Only a fool hoped for peace. The fighting she could've gotten behind had it not been tainted in a pacifist light.

"My verdict is no. The stars have peace; the Clans will never."

[ @DaphB) @Abyssopelagic @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

As the others among the council gave their final say, Dewkit lifted her head, and stared directly at Leafspot, taking just a few steps towards the new spirit.
"And I agree with the assessments made by Dustpoppy and Magpiewisp. It is this councils decision that you will remain in the afterlife."
At least until they could come up with a better reason, or are seen by a more forgiving trio of a council to oversee a future attempt at life. For now, this was their fate.
"If training and peace are what you wish to achieve, there are many apprentices and untested warriors among the departed, and just as many individuals that end up in disputes you can moderate or dispell. You can train the living through dreams or foster forgiveness in those with angry hearts.
You need not be alive to make a difference. Your afterlife is for you to make the most of.... Whether or not you take that chance, is up to you."

With a sigh, she turns and looks to her fellow Wardens before disappearing into a puff os shimmering star dust. She had others things she wanted to do other than sit around now that they were done.
She'd done her good deed and advising for the moon.

[ @DaphB) ]
//Going to go ahead and put this in rejected, thank you so much for your patience. Failure is not the end, if you wish to retry in the future\\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.