Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:01 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:15 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep laughed and settled down,"Sooo... You're good now Wildstrike?" he checked as he lay on his side, soaking in the sun and stretching out his limbs. He wanted to make sure everyone was ok before actually saying anything else.

@Opal
"Yeah, I just really fatigued and a little peckish now." He mewed resting his head on his paws still feeling a tad bit sulky, "You guys don't think I'm getting pudgy do you?" Wildstrike then asked out of the blue the thought popping into his head as he thought about getting yet another piece of prey, "I'm not...right? It's just because I'm expecting Silverscar's kits a-and so it's perfectly reasonable for me to gain a little weight!" He reasoned more with himself than his brothers as he began to get teary-eyed. Seriously could he not go five minutes without bawling his eyes out?! @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 25th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yeah, I just really fatigued and a little peckish now." He mewed resting his head on his paws still feeling a tad bit sulky, "You guys don't think I'm getting pudgy do you?" Wildstrike then asked out of the blue the thought popping into his head as he thought about getting yet another piece of prey, "I'm not...right? It's just because I'm expecting Silverscar's kits a-and so it's perfectly reasonable for me to gain a little weight!" He reasoned more with himself than his brothers as he began to get teary-eyed. Seriously could he not go five minutes without bawling his eyes out?! @Liekki
"That's good," Treestep sighed in relief as his brother said that he was fine,"Of corse you aren't pudgy! You're just expecting, that's all!" he said, holding back a laugh. Why did Wildstrike always have to think the worst of himself? Even if sometimes what he thought was a bit amusing, most of the time it was aggravating having to constantly reassure Wildstrike about stuff like, that he was fine, and he was going to be ok, and he wasn't fat.

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:54 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"That's good," Treestep sighed in relief as his brother said that he was fine,"Of corse you aren't pudgy! You're just expecting, that's all!" he said, holding back a laugh. Why did Wildstrike always have to think the worst of himself? Even if sometimes what he thought was a bit amusing, most of the time it was aggravating having to constantly reassure Wildstrike about stuff like, that he was fine, and he was going to be ok, and he wasn't fat.

@Liekki
"W-well," Wildstrike began tears prickling his eyes, "If I'm not fat why'd you and Duskthorn call me heavy earlier! I'm sure you wouldn't call Lilybreeze heavy if she was expecting again! But, you can just insult me as much as you please because I'm just your weird brother who should have died instead of Greyfrost because Greyfrost was actually a good, smart, honest cat unlike me whose a screw-up and a freak!" He ranted thinking about his near-perfect brother compared to himself. @Liekki
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
"W-well," Wildstrike began tears prickling his eyes, "If I'm not fat why'd you and Duskthorn call me heavy earlier! I'm sure you wouldn't call Lilybreeze heavy if she was expecting again! But, you can just insult me as much as you please because I'm just your weird brother who should have died instead of Greyfrost because Greyfrost was actually a good, smart, honest cat unlike me whose a screw-up and a freak!" He ranted thinking about his near-perfect brother compared to himself. @Liekki
Treestep shook his head and sighed,"As I said before. You aren't fat, just pregnant." then he laughed,"Though I have to admit... Lilybreeze was.. A bit heavy when she was kitting," he purred, remembering when he saw his precious kits for the first time,"Am I not allowed to tease my brother?" he asked innocently.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

@Liekki
Quote:
"Honestly, Wildstrike. You know me! I don't call cats heavy often because I don't carry them on my back often. You are heavy, but a healthy weight for your size and the fact that you're expecting," Duskthorn explained, rolling his eyes. He hated it when other cats put themselves down for no good reason. After all, if you're going to insult yourself, it may as well be true. "Stop talking about Greyfrost, would you! He was a good cat, yes, but we're the ones alive now. Greyfrost no longer exists, and we have to deal with it! Greyfrost didn't die because he did something wrong, it was just nature being cruel as it always does," he screeched, covering his eyes with his paws. After a few seconds he sighed and calmed down. "Nevermind.. just forget it."
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:54 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Honestly, Wildstrike. You know me! I don't call cats heavy often because I don't carry them on my back often. You are heavy, but a healthy weight for your size and the fact that you're expecting," Duskthorn explained, rolling his eyes. He hated it when other cats put themselves down for no good reason. After all, if you're going to insult yourself, it may as well be true. "Stop talking about Greyfrost, would you! He was a good cat, yes, but we're the ones alive now. Greyfrost no longer exists, and we have to deal with it! Greyfrost didn't die because he did something wrong, it was just nature being cruel as it always does," he screeched, covering his eyes with his paws. After a few seconds he sighed and calmed down. "Nevermind.. just forget it."
"I know, I know! I'm just really self-conscious and feeling like I'm not good enough for anyone right now! I mean even StarClan couldn't be decisive on whether I'm a tom or a she-cat!" Wildstrike conceded shaking his head before prickling his ears up at Duskthorn next point, "Hey, hey, no shhhh. It's fine, it's totally fine to talk as long as you need to about it Duskthorn don't push your emotions down or bottle them up that's only a recipe for disaster just say what you want to say and let the words fall out." He cooed giving his brother a soothing lick on the cheek before brushing his tail over Duskthorn's back a few times, "Honestly, I want to see you be brave!" Wildstrike purred his whole attitude changing as he was genuinely curious about what his brother wanted to say. @Boba Fett

(I know that song is at least two years old but...)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 25th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
"I know, I know! I'm just really self-conscious and feeling like I'm not good enough for anyone right now! I mean even StarClan couldn't be decisive on whether I'm a tom or a she-cat!" Wildstrike conceded shaking his head before prickling his ears up at Duskthorn next point, "Hey, hey, no shhhh. It's fine, it's totally fine to talk as long as you need to about it Duskthorn don't push your emotions down or bottle them up that's only a recipe for disaster just say what you want to say and let the words fall out." He cooed giving his brother a soothing lick on the cheek before brushing his tail over Duskthorn's back a few times, "Honestly, I want to see you be brave!" Wildstrike purred his whole attitude changing as he was genuinely curious about what his brother wanted to say. @Boba Fett

(I know that song is at least two years old but...)
Treestep nodded and licked Duskthorn's head,"Its all right Duskthorn. We're here for you now and we always will be," then he turned to Wildstrike,"Isn't that right Wildstrike?"

XD @Liekki
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:55 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Treestep nodded and licked Duskthorn's head,"Its all right Duskthorn. We're here for you now and we always will be," then he turned to Wildstrike,"Isn't that right Wildstrike?"

XD @Liekki
Yeah of course! Unless I die... but then I'll still be here in spirit!" He chirped taking a page of Silverscar's book and drowning Duskthorn who to his knowledge was upset with a attention and affection as he nuzzled his brother's cheek and licked his forehead, "If you ever want to talk about anything just ask and I'll be there in a flash!" Wildstrike promised before he repositioned himself so that he was laying on the side of Duskthorn's back, "Because that's what family does!" He rumbled deciding to get some family cuddles in. @Liekki
Old March 26th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

XD @Liekki
Quote:
Yeah of course! Unless I die... but then I'll still be here in spirit!" He chirped taking a page of Silverscar's book and drowning Duskthorn who to his knowledge was upset with a attention and affection as he nuzzled his brother's cheek and licked his forehead, "If you ever want to talk about anything just ask and I'll be there in a flash!" Wildstrike promised before he repositioned himself so that he was laying on the side of Duskthorn's back, "Because that's what family does!" He rumbled deciding to get some family cuddles in. @Liekki
Duskthorn sighed and wiped his eyes with his paw before sniffing, "You're the one who's supposed to be getting the attention. You're the one who's expecting, and I'm sorry for snapping at you when you really deserve some relaxation." He took in a shaky breath and continued. "I'm really sorry, I don't know why I've been so sensitive lately. It just seems everything is piling up and I can't make any of it stop. And I shouldn't yell at you... you're right. What if you did die while kitting? And what if the last thing I said to you was scolding you for being dramatic?" He stood still and allowed Wildstrike to cuddle him and tolerated the attention. Finally, he whispered, "I love you guys. From now on, I'll try to be nicer and improve our sibling relationship... but I make no guarantees." He laughed and wiped his nose, pushing away any tears that has threatened to come.
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:39 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Panic! (at the Disco)
A gentle hum came from the brown-striped warrior as he slipped through the entrance of the camp with the rest of a hunting patrol, a plump squirrel hanging from his jaws as the tomcat’s tail flicked back and forth behind him. Pinewhisker had been working harder than usual today, going on patrols and hunting whenever he could to help the clan recover from the harshness that cold season of Leafbare had caused them. He was honestly rather glad that he could finally kick back and relax for once in awhile, which made him give a little excited bound as he dispersed from the rest of the patrol he had been with and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the squirrel among the rest of the limp carcasses. The sky over his head was a deepened color was day was turning to dusk and the sun was setting ever so slowly, dipping under the horizon. It was a beautiful day today with warm sunlight and hardly any wild or snow in sight from what he could see. Pinewhisker gave a smile at this, feeling satisfied with what he had done today and took a seat in a cozy patch of sunlight, his lightened green-hued eyes watching as cats were already beginning to head to their dens to turn in for the night. The male, however, did not seem too keen to move from his position yet though, almost like something was silent holding him there - asking him to just wait and see what was in store for him.
Needlescar's head was bowed as she swerved silently through the crowd of cats. She mumbled an occasional 'excuse me' as she padded through camp, trying not to bump into anyone. Her tail was low and her ears flicked downwards. She was still very cautious, besides being in ShadowClan for moons now. The she-cat didn't know many cats, besides maybe Pinewhisker. But she hadn't seen him in a bit, too awkwardly anxious to find the tom she'd grown somewhat close to awhile ago. She continued walking, though she lifted her head a little bit so she wouldn't - literally - run into anyone. Her tail curled slightly at the end as she avoided any eye contact. She kept her gaze ahead of her, trying to attract no attention. Not that she'd get any, she didn't have enough friends to be stopped for chatting. Needlescar glanced around nervously, hoping she met nobody's eyes. The sky was turning to a nice deep color, signifying dusk. She smiled slightly. She liked night more than day, it was cool and calm, and she could see their StarClan ancestors. She took a deep breath of air, relaxing her muscles and trying to look calm and relaxed as she padded through the clearing, her eyes open and head lifted up, trying to calm her frayed nerves. She spotted a familiar tom and bit her lip, trying to decide if she should try and go over. She decided she might as well say hello, since they were..friends? Maybe? She wasn't sure, but it wouldn't hurt. She padded over and paused before deciding what to say. "Pinewhisker! Hi, how've you..uh..been?" She asked, cursing her awkward pause.
Closed Thread