Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old February 13th, 2018, 01:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@2018 Okapi

Setting his fish a little ways from the edge of the water, the tom moved back into position and raised his paw slightly. Intent green eyes watched the moving liquid, and his paw once again shot into the cold fluid, hooking a fish and throwing it towards the bank.

Only this time, his paws slid on the slippery stones beneath him, and Firehawk found himself plummeting into the cold water below. In a panic, he thrashed, claws latching onto the cracks between rocks frozen into the bank as he heaved himself out of the frozen current. He collapsed onto the bank in a sodden heap, shivering uncontrollably.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 13th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@2018 Okapi

Setting his fish a little ways from the edge of the water, the tom moved back into position and raised his paw slightly. Intent green eyes watched the moving liquid, and his paw once again shot into the cold fluid, hooking a fish and throwing it towards the bank.

Only this time, his paws slid on the slippery stones beneath him, and Firehawk found himself plummeting into the cold water below. In a panic, he thrashed, claws latching onto the cracks between rocks frozen into the bank as he heaved himself out of the frozen current. He collapsed onto the bank in a sodden heap, shivering uncontrollably.
Cloudsky watched him fall into the water and felt panic rise in her chest, but he got himself out before she could do anything she shook out her fur in release,” I suppose we should get you to Juniperpaw or your warm nest.” She murmered softly ignoring the heart beat thudding as she reminded herself that he was safe.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Cloudsky watched him fall into the water and felt panic rise in her chest, but he got himself out before she could do anything she shook out her fur in release,” I suppose we should get you to Juniperpaw or your warm nest.” She murmered softly ignoring the heart beat thudding as she reminded herself that he was safe.
Firehawk shook his head, pushing himself to his paws as he shook droplets of water from his pelt. His body continued to shiver helplessly, but even so the warrior made the move to collect the single fish he had killed. The second had escaped back into the river, and it wasn't worth pursuing in his condition. "Juniperpaw shouldn't waste her time on me," he murmured through the scales. "C-can we .. g-go back to c-camp?" He wanted the warmth of the warrior den and his mate, and he wouldn't get that out here. "D-don't think I s-should stay o-out h-here."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Chestnutsplash’s paws pattered against the murky grounds, dodging lone trees and shrubs casually in the way. The river was up ahead, not too far from where he was at. It was the only place perfect enough to calm a seething tom. To say he was annoyed, was putting it mildly. The ginger tom was a little aggravated as he believed it wasn’t his day. Starclan obviously had something against him. Chestnutsplash could not comprehend how he ended up in this moping moment. As he recalled his day, he was bright eyed and ready. He awoke his brother by pouncing playfully on top of them, starting up an early game of rough-housing. Later, he went to do a little land hunting with a few acquaintances but Chestnutsplash’s tad annoying personality ended the hunt too early for his taste (they’re lost! He would had made a great friend anyway) following afterwards, Chestnutsplash chose to relax. On a day like this, why wouldn’t he want to lounge around? Yet, pesky kits apparently didn’t like to see a tom enjoying tranquility because, without a second thought, kits were crawling and tumbling on top of him. It was all fun and games in the little ones’ eyes, but once Chestnutsplash managed to escape their little teeth and claws, they were running after him to latch onto his tail. If that wasn’t bad enough, running from kits and making sure you lost him - he should had been looking forward because stumbling into a mud patch was not ideal. A day that started out bright soon became dim. And, irritable.

With mud dripping from his fur, the ginger tom didn’t even bother to clean it off. Instead, he trudged towards the river, his expression held with annoyance, and hidden by mud. When he finally found himself at the river, purposely the shallow end of it, Chestnutsplash shook most of the mud off him. Shook himself like the common dog from his ear tips to his tail tip. “Ay! Once I get back to camp, I am going to murder some kits.” Chestnutsplash, for the first time, let out a chuckle. Kits can certainly be adorable, as well as aggravating and exhausting. Personally, Chestnutsplash thought they had it out for him because whenever he seen them, there was a game of chase. A playful one in the kits eyes. In reality, a tom hoping to get away from those tiny brats. He dipped a paw into the water, washing the rest of the mud off. He was pleased to see the orange sheen of his paw envying the brightness of the sun. Soon enough, his entire pelt would be glimmering once more. Without a second thought, Chestnutsplash took a few steps back, rearing himself like that of a bull. Once he was ready, he shot forward quickly, leaping into the air until he splashed gracefully, rather obnoxiously into the water. This was a more deeper end of the river as he lifted his head up, splashing droplets around him. Fully recovering from his earlier, unprepared mud bath, his pelt now glistened that familiar bright orange-ginger pelt. “Much better.” He nodded approvingly, “I don’t know how you do it Chessy-boy, but you always manage to strike on top.” Chestnutsplash purred to himself, looking down at the ripple’s of the water to see if he could catch glimpses of his handsome self. But, no reflection came. Instead, something leaped up from the water, catching Chestnutsplash of guard. He let out a gurgling sound, shaking his head from the splashes that caught onto his soggy fur. “Hey!” He called out, displeased, once again agitated. His thick accent hardened, irritably. Once again, the object leaped up. Chestnutsplash wasted no time in seeing that it was a salmon. Splashing in the water, Chestnutsplash leaped after it, unsheathing his claws to attach onto the salmon, but it was out of his reach. Chestnutsplash growled, not to be deterred, he leaped after it again — another miss. Instead, his muzzle fell flat underwater. Chestnutsplash spluttered, coughing for a moment. The fish leaped again, and once more Chestnutsplash tried to attack it with a claw. “Alright. You wanna dance, fishy? Okay. Let’s dance.” He growled. Not only was it clumsy, but it was embarrassing that he couldn’t latch quickly onto this fresh kill. Not like the fish could argue back anyway, but if it could, Chestnutsplash would have plenty of colorful words to use towards it.

Once the fish dropped back into the water, Chestnutsplash dived his muzzle in to try to latch his teeth into its skin, but it did not work. “I’m going about this the wrong way.” Any other fish it was easy for Chestnutsplash to have dangling in his teeth or on his claws. With a leaping salmon, those fellas were tricky. “I need to...jump.” Chestnutsplash concluded, nodding slowly at the idea. The water, which went up to his chest fur, made it a bit tricky for him to waddle backwards. When he stopped mere foxlengths from his opponent, he waited a good moment until that water made another epic splash. Once again, as swift as possible, Chestnutsplash leapt into the air, catching the salmon midair and landing with a large splash. “Gotcha!” The fish flapped in his jaws, and no way was Chestnutsplash gonna let this beasty one go. Instead, he paddles to the shore, dropping his catch beside him as he shook his sodden fur.

@Owl
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash’s paws pattered against the murky grounds, dodging lone trees and shrubs casually in the way. The river was up ahead, not too far from where he was at. It was the only place perfect enough to calm a seething tom. To say he was annoyed, was putting it mildly. The ginger tom was a little aggravated as he believed it wasn’t his day. Starclan obviously had something against him. Chestnutsplash could not comprehend how he ended up in this moping moment. As he recalled his day, he was bright eyed and ready. He awoke his brother by pouncing playfully on top of them, starting up an early game of rough-housing. Later, he went to do a little land hunting with a few acquaintances but Chestnutsplash’s tad annoying personality ended the hunt too early for his taste (they’re lost! He would had made a great friend anyway) following afterwards, Chestnutsplash chose to relax. On a day like this, why wouldn’t he want to lounge around? Yet, pesky kits apparently didn’t like to see a tom enjoying tranquility because, without a second thought, kits were crawling and tumbling on top of him. It was all fun and games in the little ones’ eyes, but once Chestnutsplash managed to escape their little teeth and claws, they were running after him to latch onto his tail. If that wasn’t bad enough, running from kits and making sure you lost him - he should had been looking forward because stumbling into a mud patch was not ideal. A day that started out bright soon became dim. And, irritable.

With mud dripping from his fur, the ginger tom didn’t even bother to clean it off. Instead, he trudged towards the river, his expression held with annoyance, and hidden by mud. When he finally found himself at the river, purposely the shallow end of it, Chestnutsplash shook most of the mud off him. Shook himself like the common dog from his ear tips to his tail tip. “Ay! Once I get back to camp, I am going to murder some kits.” Chestnutsplash, for the first time, let out a chuckle. Kits can certainly be adorable, as well as aggravating and exhausting. Personally, Chestnutsplash thought they had it out for him because whenever he seen them, there was a game of chase. A playful one in the kits eyes. In reality, a tom hoping to get away from those tiny brats. He dipped a paw into the water, washing the rest of the mud off. He was pleased to see the orange sheen of his paw envying the brightness of the sun. Soon enough, his entire pelt would be glimmering once more. Without a second thought, Chestnutsplash took a few steps back, rearing himself like that of a bull. Once he was ready, he shot forward quickly, leaping into the air until he splashed gracefully, rather obnoxiously into the water. This was a more deeper end of the river as he lifted his head up, splashing droplets around him. Fully recovering from his earlier, unprepared mud bath, his pelt now glistened that familiar bright orange-ginger pelt. “Much better.” He nodded approvingly, “I don’t know how you do it Chessy-boy, but you always manage to strike on top.” Chestnutsplash purred to himself, looking down at the ripple’s of the water to see if he could catch glimpses of his handsome self. But, no reflection came. Instead, something leaped up from the water, catching Chestnutsplash of guard. He let out a gurgling sound, shaking his head from the splashes that caught onto his soggy fur. “Hey!” He called out, displeased, once again agitated. His thick accent hardened, irritably. Once again, the object leaped up. Chestnutsplash wasted no time in seeing that it was a salmon. Splashing in the water, Chestnutsplash leaped after it, unsheathing his claws to attach onto the salmon, but it was out of his reach. Chestnutsplash growled, not to be deterred, he leaped after it again — another miss. Instead, his muzzle fell flat underwater. Chestnutsplash spluttered, coughing for a moment. The fish leaped again, and once more Chestnutsplash tried to attack it with a claw. “Alright. You wanna dance, fishy? Okay. Let’s dance.” He growled. Not only was it clumsy, but it was embarrassing that he couldn’t latch quickly onto this fresh kill. Not like the fish could argue back anyway, but if it could, Chestnutsplash would have plenty of colorful words to use towards it.

Once the fish dropped back into the water, Chestnutsplash dived his muzzle in to try to latch his teeth into its skin, but it did not work. “I’m going about this the wrong way.” Any other fish it was easy for Chestnutsplash to have dangling in his teeth or on his claws. With a leaping salmon, those fellas were tricky. “I need to...jump.” Chestnutsplash concluded, nodding slowly at the idea. The water, which went up to his chest fur, made it a bit tricky for him to waddle backwards. When he stopped mere foxlengths from his opponent, he waited a good moment until that water made another epic splash. Once again, as swift as possible, Chestnutsplash leapt into the air, catching the salmon midair and landing with a large splash. “Gotcha!” The fish flapped in his jaws, and no way was Chestnutsplash gonna let this beasty one go. Instead, he paddles to the shore, dropping his catch beside him as he shook his sodden fur.

@Owl

An almost sickly skinny feline, hid beneath the reeds as a very amusingly muddy tom marched his way to the river. The feline's eyes narrowed, their blue color darkening as she watched the tom. The alabaster spotted/striped feline had stumbled onto RiverClan territory following a water vole. Of course, the she-cat wasn't anywhere near fast enough. Since DS had disbanded her and her brother, where ever he was, had became rogues. With it being leaf-bare, the feline had barely eaten only finding a few pieces of crow food from foxes or large raptors. She watched the tom wash his fur, revealing a ginger coat beneath. Beneath that ginger pelt, the feline could see that he was a rather muscular tom. Cleo felt a bit intrigued by this tom. Normally Cleo wouldn't hide from the clan cats, merely not afraid of them or anything. However, in her current condition, the feline was in no shape to battle. She had been one of the lucky ones to not have sustained any battle wounds, minus a few scratches. Cleo was a tough cookie though, one not to show mercy and many of her opponents fell victim to her claws, bleeding on the ground their bodies growing cold. She relished the feeling of the clan cats dying beneath her. She had a hatred for clan cats only because they didn't help her or her brother when they were kits. They had left them to die for whatever reason.

When the tom began to talk to himself, the feline lifted an eye brow with an amused look on her face. She didn't dare make a sound and luckily the wind was on her side, blowing her scent away from the river. She continued to watch, hoping the ginger tom would leave soon enough. But, he didn't look like he was going anywhere anytime soon. After watching a fish jump from the water and slap him, the feline knew the fish had a death wish. She held back a chuckle. Continuing to watch the tom embarrass himself in front of an audience he didn't even know he had made it that much more hilarious to her. Suddenly, before Cleo could react the wind changed directions, her scent flowing a mix of lilies and honey, made it's way toward the tom at the waters edges. She flattened her ears and flattened herself to the ground as best she could. Cursing herself internally of her mistake, she should have been paying attention to the wind and moving away from the river when she noticed he wasn't going to leave. She wanted to kick herself for being so stupid and getting caught up in watching the hilarious show he had put on featuring the salmon. Her stomach gave a echoed growl and she just waited to see if the tom noticed her presence.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 14th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

An almost sickly skinny feline, hid beneath the reeds as a very amusingly muddy tom marched his way to the river. The feline's eyes narrowed, their blue color darkening as she watched the tom. The alabaster spotted/striped feline had stumbled onto RiverClan territory following a water vole. Of course, the she-cat wasn't anywhere near fast enough. Since DS had disbanded her and her brother, where ever he was, had became rogues. With it being leaf-bare, the feline had barely eaten only finding a few pieces of crow food from foxes or large raptors. She watched the tom wash his fur, revealing a ginger coat beneath. Beneath that ginger pelt, the feline could see that he was a rather muscular tom. Cleo felt a bit intrigued by this tom. Normally Cleo wouldn't hide from the clan cats, merely not afraid of them or anything. However, in her current condition, the feline was in no shape to battle. She had been one of the lucky ones to not have sustained any battle wounds, minus a few scratches. Cleo was a tough cookie though, one not to show mercy and many of her opponents fell victim to her claws, bleeding on the ground their bodies growing cold. She relished the feeling of the clan cats dying beneath her. She had a hatred for clan cats only because they didn't help her or her brother when they were kits. They had left them to die for whatever reason.

When the tom began to talk to himself, the feline lifted an eye brow with an amused look on her face. She didn't dare make a sound and luckily the wind was on her side, blowing her scent away from the river. She continued to watch, hoping the ginger tom would leave soon enough. But, he didn't look like he was going anywhere anytime soon. After watching a fish jump from the water and slap him, the feline knew the fish had a death wish. She held back a chuckle. Continuing to watch the tom embarrass himself in front of an audience he didn't even know he had made it that much more hilarious to her. Suddenly, before Cleo could react the wind changed directions, her scent flowing a mix of lilies and honey, made it's way toward the tom at the waters edges. She flattened her ears and flattened herself to the ground as best she could. Cursing herself internally of her mistake, she should have been paying attention to the wind and moving away from the river when she noticed he wasn't going to leave. She wanted to kick herself for being so stupid and getting caught up in watching the hilarious show he had put on featuring the salmon. Her stomach gave a echoed growl and she just waited to see if the tom noticed her presence.
Chestnutsplash was ready to hop back into the water to catch more fish. The flapping of the salmon ceased to that of its beast eyes looking straight ahead and the sun making the glistening streaks of the creature more visible. The tom groomed himself in gentle strokes, giving himself a bit of time to relax and recover after that little devastating show. All to catch a fish, nonetheless! Yet, food was food, and it was greatly appreciated by the clan. Chestnutsplash paused in his hasty grooming, eyeing the fish he caught. He licked his jaws. “You look so good that I might just eat you myself!” He gave a low chuckle, dipping his head to grab the fish into his jaws, but suddenly stopped. A new aroma wafted into his nose, something sweet and delicate. A type of flower that he could not pin, but no doubt did he smell the saccharine scent of honey. Chestnutsplash lifted his muzzle, parting his jaws to make sure that he wasn’t mistaken. It was no mistake - someone else was there. Chestnutsplash turned back towards the river, but no one was in it, nor on the other side of it. “Maybe, it’s nothing.” He rolled his shoulders comfortably, leaning down once more to pick up his fish. The most that disturbed him was the fact that the smell of honey...that desirous treat that was hard to obtained in riverclan’s territory. If there was some around, most definitely Chestnutsplash wanted a lap of the substance!

“Hold on a moment,” Chestnutsplash dropped the fish. Now, smelling honey and Lillie’s might have been coincidental, but the growling of a stomach? That was another thing. Chestnutsplash wiggles his ears. Someone’s here...he detected that quickly and he turned from one direction to another to see if he could find the culprit. Whoever they were, they didn’t belong in Riverclan. Chestnutsplash stayed rooted to his spot, his ears swiveling until they heard the rustling from a nearby spot. Planted were thick reeds, and the movement of those tall grassy plants, made Chestnutsplash infer that something...someone was hidden among them. Chestnutsplash didn’t think it would be another cat. Instead he was focused on whether it would be a land critter such as a vole or the common shrew. In his eyes, this was luck. Like the true clan cat he was, Chestnutsplash dropped the fish next to him and dropped himself into a hunting crouch. His stomach low, tail low, muscles rippling against his lean form. He stalked forward, eyes focused ahead. Once he got to a good point, he sprinted forward, bursting through the reeds to catch the critter. However, he immediately jumped back because form of what he thought was fresh kill, was a lot bigger than a rodent. In fact, he didnt think he had hurled himself into another cats. That scent! Honey and lillies mixed together to make an irresistible aroma that would had made him melt if he hadn’t caught on that this feline...she was not a Riverclan cat! So, he got defensive as every clan cat would. “State your business, your name, the reason you’re here, and why you aren’t gone, chica?” He kept his voice low, only for the unwanted company to hear because he didn’t need any of his clan mates to merge into his business. Besides, the she cat didn’t look very capable to stand up for herself. This would be easy for him to handle. As easy as a piece of prey.
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash was ready to hop back into the water to catch more fish. The flapping of the salmon ceased to that of its beast eyes looking straight ahead and the sun making the glistening streaks of the creature more visible. The tom groomed himself in gentle strokes, giving himself a bit of time to relax and recover after that little devastating show. All to catch a fish, nonetheless! Yet, food was food, and it was greatly appreciated by the clan. Chestnutsplash paused in his hasty grooming, eyeing the fish he caught. He licked his jaws. “You look so good that I might just eat you myself!” He gave a low chuckle, dipping his head to grab the fish into his jaws, but suddenly stopped. A new aroma wafted into his nose, something sweet and delicate. A type of flower that he could not pin, but no doubt did he smell the saccharine scent of honey. Chestnutsplash lifted his muzzle, parting his jaws to make sure that he wasn’t mistaken. It was no mistake - someone else was there. Chestnutsplash turned back towards the river, but no one was in it, nor on the other side of it. “Maybe, it’s nothing.” He rolled his shoulders comfortably, leaning down once more to pick up his fish. The most that disturbed him was the fact that the smell of honey...that desirous treat that was hard to obtained in riverclan’s territory. If there was some around, most definitely Chestnutsplash wanted a lap of the substance!

“Hold on a moment,” Chestnutsplash dropped the fish. Now, smelling honey and Lillie’s might have been coincidental, but the growling of a stomach? That was another thing. Chestnutsplash wiggles his ears. Someone’s here...he detected that quickly and he turned from one direction to another to see if he could find the culprit. Whoever they were, they didn’t belong in Riverclan. Chestnutsplash stayed rooted to his spot, his ears swiveling until they heard the rustling from a nearby spot. Planted were thick reeds, and the movement of those tall grassy plants, made Chestnutsplash infer that something...someone was hidden among them. Chestnutsplash didn’t think it would be another cat. Instead he was focused on whether it would be a land critter such as a vole or the common shrew. In his eyes, this was luck. Like the true clan cat he was, Chestnutsplash dropped the fish next to him and dropped himself into a hunting crouch. His stomach low, tail low, muscles rippling against his lean form. He stalked forward, eyes focused ahead. Once he got to a good point, he sprinted forward, bursting through the reeds to catch the critter. However, he immediately jumped back because form of what he thought was fresh kill, was a lot bigger than a rodent. In fact, he didnt think he had hurled himself into another cats. That scent! Honey and lillies mixed together to make an irresistible aroma that would had made him melt if he hadn’t caught on that this feline...she was not a Riverclan cat! So, he got defensive as every clan cat would. “State your business, your name, the reason you’re here, and why you aren’t gone, chica?” He kept his voice low, only for the unwanted company to hear because he didn’t need any of his clan mates to merge into his business. Besides, the she cat didn’t look very capable to stand up for herself. This would be easy for him to handle. As easy as a piece of prey.

The feline watched as the tom stopped, narrowing her eyes. She knew he'd catch on and leaving would only cause him to pounce on her. However, he went back to business and she almost sighed in relief, catching herself not wanting to draw more attention to her hidden form. But life wasn't on her side, not today, her stomach had most definitely given her away. The ginger tom had stopped once more, ears perked, and a confused look plastered on his handsome face. The next thing she knew he was bursting through the tall reeds at her and it took a lot of effort for the lanky she-cat to leap back. Standing up, a lot taller than one would assume from her very skinny frame, the molly was just as big as his was. Flicking her tail, the she-cat remained calm despite getting caught. A look of disdain laced her beautiful ocean optics. The tom seemed to be acting all tough and she could almost laugh in his face.

"Great, I've been caught." She said in a mocking tone, sitting down to lick her paw, bringing it over her face to clean it. She watched the tom, giving him a smirk. "Unlike that fish you tried so hard to catch." She let out a mrrow of laughter, it was light, soft but also rugged and raspy sounding all together. She was a bit dehydrated as well as malnourished. "Me? You're asking me, who I am?" She lifted an eye brow. "And who are you?" She wasn't one to give herself away instantly. She was an ex-DS member, what clan cat would possibly want to know that. He'd probably kill her on the spot. Finally she decided to answer his question, better to answer it, get chased off and not die any sooner than she was meant to."Just some molly trying to find some food...because as you can see." She stood up and walked around the muscular tom, her tail brushed his side ever so slightly. "I'm practically skin and bone." She frowned at him. "However, I have not hunted on this territory, I merely wanted to grab a drink. I am too...well weak to hunt. Soon I'll probably die." She shrugged knowing very well her fate was sealed. If Cleo was a normal feline, she might just maybe be afraid of the tom and be worried that she'd be attacked. However, Cleo debated if she should antagonize this tom, make him end her suffering. She was barely managing to keep herself standing. Cleo had always been prideful, not willing to accept help. This time it might just cost her life, though Cleo wasn't even sure she wanted to live.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 14th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:52 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The feline watched as the tom stopped, narrowing her eyes. She knew he'd catch on and leaving would only cause him to pounce on her. However, he went back to business and she almost sighed in relief, catching herself not wanting to draw more attention to her hidden form. But life wasn't on her side, not today, her stomach had most definitely given her away. The ginger tom had stopped once more, ears perked, and a confused look plastered on his handsome face. The next thing she knew he was bursting through the tall reeds at her and it took a lot of effort for the lanky she-cat to leap back. Standing up, a lot taller than one would assume from her very skinny frame, the molly was just as big as his was. Flicking her tail, the she-cat remained calm despite getting caught. A look of disdain laced her beautiful ocean optics. The tom seemed to be acting all tough and she could almost laugh in his face.

"Great, I've been caught." She said in a mocking tone, sitting down to lick her paw, bringing it over her face to clean it. She watched the tom, giving him a smirk. "Unlike that fish you tried so hard to catch." She let out a mrrow of laughter, it was light, soft but also rugged and raspy sounding all together. She was a bit dehydrated as well as malnourished. "Me? You're asking me, who I am?" She lifted an eye brow. "And who are you?" She wasn't one to give herself away instantly. She was an ex-DS member, what clan cat would possibly want to know that. He'd probably kill her on the spot. Finally she decided to answer his question, better to answer it, get chased off and not die any sooner than she was meant to."Just some molly trying to find some food...because as you can see." She stood up and walked around the muscular tom, her tail brushed his side ever so slightly. "I'm practically skin and bone." She frowned at him. "However, I have not hunted on this territory, I merely wanted to grab a drink. I am too...well weak to hunt. Soon I'll probably die." She shrugged knowing very well her fate was sealed. If Cleo was a normal feline, she might just maybe be afraid of the tom and be worried that she'd be attacked. However, Cleo debated if she should antagonize this tom, make him end her suffering. She was barely managing to keep herself standing. Cleo had always been prideful, not willing to accept help. This time it might just cost her life, though Cleo wasn't even sure she wanted to live.
Chestnutsplash’s eyes continued to stay narrowed, suspiciously eyeing the she cat to figure her out. When the Molly stood, Chestnutsplash made no efforts to move. She appeared like a sick frame, so that meant she was easy to blow over. But, as she kept a cool demeanor, voicing her humorous observations of the show he put on earlier, Chestnutsplash felt the tip of his ears grow hot to the tip of his tail. “Ha...ha...you saw that, huh?” His ears flicked back, completely sheepish and he hard stare dropped to the ground. Time to rummage through his brain for a comeback to let this she catcknow that she haven’t won this battle with words! He wasn’t going to allow this unhealthy-appealing feline to run him over. So, like the brilliantly fearless tom he was, he puffed out his chest. “That fish had a lot more life in it than you seem to have, anyway.” He boasted, a little nerved and embarrassed that she saw what happened between him and a slippery fish.Plus, its a leaping salmon! Do you know how hard those things are to catch?” He let out an exasperated sigh. Obviously, she wouldn’t know because she wasn’t a true Riverclan cat. Following after, Chestnutsplash awaited for the spotted Molly to introduce herself. He didn’t expect her to reverse the question back on him. He was little offended about that. “Don’t think you could just crawl into my territory and expect everything to be a-okay, chica. It doesn’t work like that!” He straightforwardly ignored her question regarding who he was because he knew he didn’t have to answer to her.

Chestnutsplash hardened his glare. His claws slipped out, lining the ground below him in an agitated manner. As if this day couldn’t get any worse...his patience, which he never had much of, was becoming thinner and thinner with this Molly. She started to speak again, alerting Chestnutsplash’s ears to stay lock on her voice. She got up, circling him. He didn’t move a muscle, simply following her with his eyes. As if Starclan had spoken to him, his gaze softened - only slightly as he heard that she wanted to quench her thirst and satiate her hunger. At first, Chestnutsplash was pretty tender. He thought he would had to fight off this Molly, and quite frankly the tom didn’t enjoy fighting she cats. “Oh...that’s it?” He asked, his voice a low whisper. Out of hospitality, he could give his fish to the she cat. She’ll need it more than he did. Besides, there were plenty of fish in the river! “You don’t seem like you would cause harm, anyway.” He replied, a little gruffly as his agitation wore off. “Espera Aquí.” He told her hastily, a term to “Wait here” while he quickly turned back around to fetch his catch. Chestnutsplash, though fiercely loyal to his clan, knew he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he allowed her to die. Her blue optics almost looked haunted...he swiftly locked the salmon in his jaws and trotted back through the reeds until he reached the Molly once more. He laid the fish at her paws. “Eat this. It’ll give you, well, some of your strength back.” He told her. Fish was filled with protein and healthy omega-threes, and most cats of the forest didn’t appreciate the fish like Riverclanners did.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Firehawk shook his head, pushing himself to his paws as he shook droplets of water from his pelt. His body continued to shiver helplessly, but even so the warrior made the move to collect the single fish he had killed. The second had escaped back into the river, and it wasn't worth pursuing in his condition. "Juniperpaw shouldn't waste her time on me," he murmured through the scales. "C-can we .. g-go back to c-camp?" He wanted the warmth of the warrior den and his mate, and he wouldn't get that out here. "D-don't think I s-should stay o-out h-here."
Cloudsky gave a nod,” Yeah. If you need to lean on me, you can. I know I’m not kin, but I’m a clanmate, and clanmates will do anything for their peers.” She replied knowing he needed to get to camp soon rather than later Shame he’s not a kit, would be easier to get him to camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool let out a purr as her friend helped guide her to the camp exit. She actually didn't really need help, but she wasn't going to say anything, because she didn't want to sound rude towards the tom who would keep her secret. Splashpool made it towards the exit, peeking her head out to take a look at the forest before walking into the riverclan territory.
[To the territory]

Owlfang hesitated mid-step to scent the air when a cold wave of air surged at them. While on it's own was not a very welcoming thing, carried a welcome scent of Riverclan territory, thick with the crisp scent of the river and musky smelling trees. Being overrun by that typical kitlike excitement again, Owlfang bounded a few fox-lengths away from Splashpool to rear on his hindlegs and tear his claws through a trees thick bark, a tradition of his that he by no means wanted to stop. He wrenched his claws from the tree and used it to push himself through the air and land neatly on his paws. As they travelled further, Owlfang spotted the reeds of the rivershore obscuring the water and his tail twitched excitedly. He glanced back at Splashpool.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.